Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

Adecco Test Stage 2 Out - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Adecco Test Stage 2 Out (12480 Views)

PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data / Adecco Aptitude Test / Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by dodoshyne: 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2010
The questions are structured. It's a friendly chit chat just getting to know you.

They will also go through the resume/application you submitted on the site. The important thing is being yourself.

The interviews are still going on till about next week. The next phase will be announced in another two weeks.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by ify4charm: 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2010
@mosi the interview was meant to last for 40mins but mine lasted close to an hour.it was all abt practical experiences like:

Tell me 3 things you have accomplished?
how have u instituted change?
what did u do abt a feedback that wasn't positive?
what r ur strengths and weaknesses?
many more.e plenty

they want to see how u relate with people,ur confidence.they were really nice so relax.OK.

@dodoshyne i was talking abt d stage after d second interview.thanks
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by dodoshyne: 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2010
Assessment Center.

Group Discussions
Role Play
Individual Presentation
In-Tray exercises(maybe)

I'll post details as we go along,
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by ify4charm: 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2010
thanks.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by ladoo10: 7:16am On Oct 28, 2010
@dodoshyne: im yet to be invited 4 interview, pls help. i really need your help.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by Mosi(f): 9:23am On Oct 28, 2010
@ Ify4charm thanks alot. did u go with your credentials?
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by ladoo10: 7:54am On Nov 03, 2010
@entire house: pls i need ur help, i went 4 the first interview and since then i have not hrd from bat,anyone in the house who can help shld pls help.
what shld i do?. if anyone in the house has the phone number to the human resources dept of bat, pls paste it online so i can call them, thank you.
the good lord will bless you in return.

NB: i have never called there HR before and i do not have the number,anyone who has the number shld pls help me. i hrd next week is the last week 4 interview. thanks.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by dodoshyne: 9:41am On Nov 04, 2010
The H/R
461 7500-2 Ext 2008
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by Geoworld84: 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2010
@house I'm still awaiting their call too oooo. May God ans our prayers.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by oyinjoke: 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2010
Its 2weeks now and we've nt heard anytin 4rm BAT.wots up dodoshyne?
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by ladoo10: 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2010
@oyinjoke: some ppl are yet to get an invitation 4 the second stage of the interview.
cool ur temper. im yet to get an invite.
i spoke with some one in the HR dept, he said final invites will be sent this week&last round of 2nd interview is next week.
im still expecting there invitation.&im sure alot of ppl are still waiting.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by ladoo10: 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2010
i got a reply from BAT today. i was not selected for the next stage of the recruitment process.
succes to all those that made it to the next round.thanks.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by otuwe(f): 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2010
me too, cry cry cry cry

but i got an MD award from my present employer!!! grin grin grin

peformer of the quarter!!! cool cool cool

so i guess its the real saying, for every disappointment there is a blessing!!! wink
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by ify4charm: 11:52am On Nov 25, 2010
@ dodoshyne
i was invited to the assessment center do you have an idea of what the case study will be like.pls reply to unigwerules@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FAAN Says It Is Not Recruiting / Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants / Please Help Advice My Immediate Junior Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.