Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,472 members, 7,968,314 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 01:38 AM

Being Single Can Be Frustrating - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Single Can Be Frustrating (13897 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers / Some Baes Could Really Be Frustrating (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by Tosinville(m): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2010
Andyanders,

hahahahaha! obviously, spiritual husband is tormenting the poster(tracy) for her to keep complaining about every man she sees till she reach menopause lol it was so unfortunate she's not a nigerian that i should have told to visit Scoan, mfm, C&S etc but she's south africa who needs to visit a pastor/prophet that can deliver from every evil hinderance in her life lmao!
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by kolaoloye(m): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2010
andyanders:

@kola oloye (m)

AT MFM, THEY WILL BE PRAYING "DIE, DIE' DIE' DIE,. WHAT IF THE MAN DIES B4 THE WOMAN OR THE WOMAN DIES B4 THE MAN?

NOOOOO. Only the obstacle shall be removed.
She would be set free indeed.
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by 2sleek2NV(m): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2010
I now understand y the BIG MAN up there is very busy. He got your spec for a BF/Hubby and He he has never worked so hard creating a human like he is now Trying to meet ur spec. KEEP WAITING. u go DUE!. ogunmola hammer u.
No one knows the way destiny works (u might get lucky on your request).

Not everyone is made to be tall. (Danny de vito)
Not everyone is meant to get married. (D pope isnt)
Not everyone had a broad chest and warm hug like Tyresse or LLcoolJ. Michael Jackson is an example.

we can go on and on.

Pls state the qualities you have that make you think you deserve all that you have stated in a man. (WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER).

i know say you go swear 4 me like u you swear for d other. nothing d happen. we go use am as cream.
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by ogianyo(m): 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2010
[Sister,you dont need a man.What you need is a proffesional gigolo who can be anything you want for as long as you want.There is no man alive except maybe the deaf ,dumb and blind who will be all you listed here genuinely.The true value of a man is not always apparent in his looks and status. Are you lovable yourself? I believe strongly that a good product sells itself.
I never really understand who I was and my capacity for many things until I married my current wife.
The more I think about it ,the more I realise that everything I see in my relationship is mostly my response to so much love and selflessness that I perceive in my wife.Whereas in my first marriage ,I put all my intelligence to survive and outwit a woman I saw as inconsiderate and selfish. If you open your mind and become more human be as much as you can what you want from a man,you will find someone.
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by Tracey121(f): 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2010
Oh My God, I have diggested all the advice and information given and unfortunately I cant stomach all of that so I will take what I think its good enough for me and book out so thank you ladies and gentlemen for taking some tym out to attack and advise me, it was much appreciated believe me, its touching to know that there are some of us out there who still think

I am a Nigerian by the way, and I reside in Abuja if u think ur man enough to stand your ground and face the music, u think u have what it takes to be shortlisted then reply to this cheesy
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by mrjingles(m): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2010
^^ you are a joke! You dont fall for the wrong guys, YOU SIMPLY HAVE POOR TASTE!
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by dbigrod(m): 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2010
[size=13pt]ujujoan,u are simply amazing.what an advice. kiss kiss kiss
u need to advice some of ur friends.they live in fool`s paradise.they probably
believe everything they read in mills and boom.i pity these girls.

@tracey,what will u offer a man dat has all those qualities?
[/size]
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by VALIDATOR: 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2010
@OP,
If you grew up in a home where there is love,it will be easy to see that all those qualities you seek are NOT required to be happy. It is about the ability of each party to give love.
If you must just have it your way,then WHERE IS THE LOVE?
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by Tracey121(f): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2010
d bigrod:

[size=13pt]
[/size]

I am just like him except that I have those attributes in a very feminine way
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by mapet: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2010
Did you say you dated some "assholes"?,  well I wonder what they'll have said about you,

Missie, you're not telling us anything new,  You're presenting some other person rather than yourself, yet you want those guys to be all that and more? Going through your piece, I just keep refering to your topic and it's like for everything .you've posted, here's your answer,

Want some advice?

Just be humble and pray
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by earthrealm(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2010
nuthin wrong wit the poster  having  high standards, we all started out that way.
just that she is being sturborn by not adjusting her standards, u cant ever get 100%  in a human  being.
@poster, my advice 2 u  is at east any dude that scores  from  70% n above,  do consider  him, the earlier u realize  that there is  nuthing like the 'perfect'  mate,  the  better  4  u, every 1  has  short comings, even  u  urself  the  poster,  u  hv  ur own  short cumings

@poster, are u above  35?
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by Tracey121(f): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2010
earthrealm:

nuthin wrong wit the poster  having  high standards, we all started out that way.
just that she is being sturborn by not adjusting her standards, u cant ever get 100%  in a human  being.
@poster, my advice 2 u  is at east any dude that scores  from  70% n above,  do consider  him, the earlier u realize  that there is  nuthing like the 'perfect'  mate,  the  better  4  u, every 1  has  short comings, even  u  urself  the  poster,  u  hv  your own  short cumings

@poster, are u above  35?
No Im only 25, so young and yet so old, and yeah ur right we can only dream,
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by sirmseen(m): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2010
Beware of fibroid, you need lubrication and it seems u have been idle for quite sometimes. Expiry date is near
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by mapet: 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2010
only 25? small girl dey worry you grin
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by Vic2k3(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2010
@poster. Are u asking if i hve the balls to stand u? wink
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2010
@tracy121

Hon what you seriously need is a TV---- sorry another TV, cus that's the only place you'd find a perfect couple or relationship without hassles of life
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by dbigrod(m): 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2010
[size=13pt]tracey,i know someone who would like to meet u.i dont know what to tell him dat u look like.so y dont u let me see ur pix in ur profile.am waiting[/size]
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by snthesis(m): 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2010
poster go to [url=http://www.snthesis.com/online registration/pls will you be my boyfriend]www.snthesis.com/online registration/pls will you be my boyfriend[/url]
p.s
b patient lots of traffic on the site
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by jidsoon(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2010
is your couson tall just enough that I will walk with him even in my very highest heel but too tall, is he big enough that I will be lost in his hug but not too big, does he have a bright future, is he funny, ambitious, fair complexion, can I proudly introduce him as my BF(Cute) to whoever I meet, is loving and caring, nurturing and sensitive, strong and firm, is he attached to his feminine side, can he say NO without offending me, can he be assertive with me without hurting my feelings, can he be honest with me without breaking my heart, can he rise against all odds, can he stand still, be irremovable even after the tempest, trials and turmoils of this world had battered him and uproot his soul, can he still stand tall even when his meet cant hang in his bones, can he?, Does he go to the gym, does he have a six pack, big arms, big chest, can he understand that Im independent and will not consult him every time I wana take a decision whether big or small, can he take the fact I will smile and flirt with every guy but will never cheat on him, can he apologise to me even if I was wrong and accept my apology later when I realize that I was in the wrong, can he understand that I have life of my own and have dreams that will sometyms seem more important than the r/s although that might not be true, can he give without remembering and take without forgetting just like me, is he kind and generous just like me, I think I have mentioned everything, if there is anything missing I will consult u

So if your couson has those above mentioned attributes please hook me with him, and that is not too much to ask

pls can you send ur no or ur yahoo ID to this 07040504345
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by Theblessed(f): 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2010
[size=18pt]Well, you're only 25yrs of age and I can't see any need to comment seriously because, you've got your life ahead of you however, if you'd been much older, I would have known what to say.

But, for now I can say go enjoy your young life and think of settling down when you believe you're mentally/emotionally ready for a family commitment and all the pressures that, can bring with it.  
For at 25, I still believe there are few lives you need to live and then settle down.

Whilst at that and depending on how important finding Mr Right is to you, pray or even fast for it that God send you a good man that would love and cherish you and likewise you to him and above all, a God fearing man. That should be your prayer and you will get your answers.

Good luck!
[/size]
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by earthrealm(m): 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2010
oooh  25?
@25, u still hv ur life ahead of u
i understand what u r feeling/going tru, have been there myself, the only diff is that  i realized that looking 4 the perfect mate  is  like  looking 4 the legendary holy grail!, , the chances of ur cumin across that perfect mate in one lifetime   is almost zero, u just gotta re adjust ur standards & ur expectations 4rm the male gender,.last i chked, we r imperfect humans,  not  gods,  u will meet some1 who will make u reasonably happy.
good thing there r lots of social networking sites,  like  facebook,zoosk    etc,u get 2 meet lots  of peeps &  cud actually hv an idea of a wud b  date's  mentality/outlook/personality 4rm his page,

good  luck grin
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by Ascony(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2010
Insert Quote
Quote from: d bigrod on Today at 02:26:38 PM

I am just like him except that I have those attributes in a very feminine way

If it is really true that u have all those qualities, then i see nothing wrong in your quest. Don't mind all thoe bluffers who think they understand life and love.
How can someone rightly say that "True love only exists in fairly tales? and that "we have to manage because perfection does not exist"? that's all crap from the pit of hell. There is true love out there although its so hard to find sometimes. But fact still remains that true love like fairly tales still exists and many are living it already.
Don't ever settle for less until you find your heart desire.
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by adagz01(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2010
@poster,my advice for you is to keep on searching searching searching searching till you get 60 because the right man will surely come.by then you will know the real meaning of fustration.goodluck on your quest
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by sexylogan(m): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2010
@  Tracy:
I strongly believe that you've gotten yourself worked up without good reason to. When i first read your post,
i had the impression that you were in your late 30's or so but then i found out that you're 25. The fact that your
sister or cousins is married with children doesnt mean that your time isnt coming soon.
Take my honest advice, if you give guys the impression that you're desperate for a relationship, they will take advantage of you and misuse you. Nobody is perfect but i don't advise you to drop your standards just to get a guy. Others have done so and sufferred later in marriage under the hands of their oppressors. The truth is that love is not just a sum total of
strong,warm emotions but it is a deep commitment that shudnt be taken lightly. I implore you to take your time and
dont let a man who truly loves you to slip out of your hands. love is hard work. Good luck in your quest. smiley
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by frankzone: 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2010
iam so alarmed that everybody can be so blind to this great deceit, y'all seem not to be reading between the lines. how can someone who's 25 could ve abstained from sex for the past 7 years,dated assholes, waiting for mr right for 17 years and all? this woman is not less than 40! and the earlier she start telln hersef the truth the better, you dont have to look for mr right when you have not packaged yourself like mrs right, and enough of your badmouth, to the extent , repeatedly refferring to the almighty as big guy and all
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by sandee575(f): 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2010
@frankzone
you sharp.
i vote thread should be abandoned
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by deniyor: 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2010
^^^^^ I actually thought she was more on the early side of 30. But she said 25 and we will be hv to believe her for now.

@
I love your standard. I think they are pretty good but impossible to meet. But lets say for example, there is actually a naija dude (since you stay in abj) that meets those very standard. That makes him the perfect guy for most girls in abj area (for argumentative purposes).

Such a guy will be used to girls swooning all over him and gets to pick the best of the best. So he gets to be picky and have a high standard just like you. If he is of a good age, say 27 (assuming you are 25), he will be looking for someone btw 22 - 25 cos he has the options.

Why will he choose you over all the other girls? What makes you think he will think you are pretty enough. or fat/slim enough ? smart enough or he prefers just plain dumb. Why will he think you are good enough for him.

Don't you forget if you need a baby, all you have to do is open your legs.
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by frankzone: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2010
deniyor, you're wasting ur time, who told u sheJUST want a baby? she shld tell herself the truth first
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by deniyor: 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2010
^^^^ I am just enjoying myself. grin
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by Yorisb: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2010
frankzone:

iam so alarmed that everybody can be so blind to this great deceit, y'all seem not to be reading between the lines. how can someone who's 25 could ve abstained from sex for the past 7 years,dated assholes, waiting for mr right for 17 years and all? this woman is not less than 40! and the earlier she start telln hersef the truth the better, you dont have to look for mr right when you have not packaged yourself like mrs right, and enough of your badmouth, to the extent , repeatedly refferring to the almighty as big guy and all

Tracey wrote:
Thats very sweet of you, but now the question is where is the article, it could help me,  and hey I always hope everyday that my ideal guy would come and swept me off my feet and its been 17 years now and Im still hoping its not even funny

Again this thread sums it up and from tracey's the horses mouth, she's indeed 40  grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-299765.0.html
And for the past 40 yrs I have been having flings and the good thing about them is that I can have those flings as much as I want and as many as I want without being attached or committed to anything whatsoever

THREAD CLOSED!!

@Frankzone
Kai!! Dude beats me to it.  grin grin
Re: Being Single Can Be Frustrating by Olumogun: 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2010
@ Tracy

Thanks for such a wonderful thread.
Some will not read and understand the lesson behind the posting.
U have simply explained in this thread that what most ladies want is just 1 or 2 children.
And that they want somebody to be responsible for the pregnancy and not just a gigolo.
Many are not really looking towards settling down in any goodly marriage.
That most ladies put up conditions and standard they themselves can not offer.

For every lady out there who is expecting the would be hubby to meet all the standard below, just ask yourself, how many of these VIRTUE do you have too.

[b]. . . . tall just enough that I will walk with him even in my very highest heel but too tall,
big enough that I will be lost in his hug but not too big,
have a bright future,
funny,
ambitious,
fair complexion,
can I proudly introduce him as my BF(Cute) to whoever I meet,
loving and caring,
nurturing and sensitive,
strong and firm,
attached to his feminine side,
able to say NO without offending me,
assertive with me without hurting my feelings,
honest with me without breaking my heart,
rise against all odds, . . . stand still, be irremovable even after the tempest, trials and turmoils of this world had battered him and uproot his soul,
still stand tall even when his meat cant hang in his bones, can he?,
go to the gym,
have a six pack,
big arms,
big chest,
understand that Im independent and will not consult him every time I wana take a decision whether big or small,
take the fact I will smile and flirt with every guy but will never cheat on him,
apologizes to me even if I was wrong
accept my apology later when I realize that I was in the wrong,
understand that I have life of my own and have dreams that will sometyms seem more important than the r/s although that might not be true,
give without remembering
take without forgetting
is he kind and generous[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Is Olosho In Ibadan / Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) / Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.