Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,234 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:45 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (659444 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2013
WackyJ1: Kazekage, Let me answer your question...
1. What else did Jiraiya tell Naruto apart from the fact that they were 6 pains?
2. Katsuyu was there to relay information that Kakashi had discovered about the Deva path and other paths...
3. Lets humble ourselves here, consider the 6 tails vs Deva path fight and lets give it to nagato, looking at that fight and the intensity, bros i began to doubt whether even jiraiya would have been able to really beat pain even if he had known
their eyes were linked. Each of them can use only one kind of jutsu.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
Tsunade loved Jiraiya cry cry cry cry
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
I am quite sure Yondaime;s got some senjutsu skills as well, if he had a summoning contract with Gamabunta, then he sure would have learnt some combined attack involving ninjutsu and senjutsu altogether, lets see what happens next.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2013
Naruto's sage mode is the perfect one which made it better than Jiraiya in terms of what Sage mode gives, speed, sensing, power, etc. But Jiraiya has tons of jutsus to use in Sage Mode compared to Naruto whose techniques evolves around the rasengan. Naruto's chakra mixed perfectly which nature energy, i.e a perfect sync which is why he has little change in his physical features. But in Jiraiya's case, the nature chakra didnt mix well with his chakra, more like a 60-40 thing...thats why he looks much like a toad.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
Djtm:

From the way the fight panned out, its safe to say, the intel had little impact in the fact, sometimes we underestimate Naruto's smartness. Had Jiraiya known Pain's secret, he still doesnt stand a chance, the only he could have done is abscond.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
Djtm:

From the way the fight panned out, its safe to say, the intel had little impact on the fight, sometimes we underestimate Naruto's smartness. Had Jiraiya known Pain's secret, he still doesnt stand a chance, the only he could have done is abscond.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2013
Tosyn007: Naruto's sage mode is the perfect one which made it better than Jiraiya in terms of what Sage mode gives, speed, sensing, power, etc. But Jiraiya has tons of jutsus to use in Sage Mode compared to Naruto whose techniques evolves around the rasengan. Naruto's chakra mixed perfectly which nature energy, i.e a perfect sync which is why he has little change in his physical features. But in Jiraiya's case, the nature chakra didnt mix well with his chakra, more like a 60-40 thing...thats why he looks much like a toad.
Jiraiya used a sensing barrier in his fight with Pein...meaning he could sense anything (chakra) within the barrier range.
Jiraiya switched from being chatty with Pa and Ma to landing a drop kick on one the paths in seconds.
Power? Please.... grin
Re: Naruto Information by Heathen(m): 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2013
There's no real reason to simply dismiss the possibility of Jiraiya defeating pein.
FACT: He took down like four (cant recall properly) peins without info on their abilities.
It isn't to much to think that with prior knowlegde, he would have taken pein down. Plus he had the opportunity to escape but chose not to, he died a happy and fulfilled shinobi.
I'd say Jiraiya is an enigma in the sense that we are not sure of the abilities he possess. We sure know he has a fucktonne of jutsu and is a beast of a shinobi, but a beast to what level? we dont know. He is at least Kage level though.

edit: wait are you guys debating something else?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
Anybody else used to wish they were an anime character?
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
ibkaye: Anybody else used to wish they were an anime character?
Me. Itachi.
Re: Naruto Information by symbian123(m): 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2013

Yeah.... That can't be helped.... Tendo Pein all the way.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2013
Good to know, I was obsessed at a point
Re: Naruto Information by symbian123(m): 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2013
KazeKage1:
Me. Itachi.

That Niggur is a pure cheat... Lol
Re: Naruto Information by symbian123(m): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
ibkaye: Good to know, I was obsessed at a point

Its quite healthy.... Same here too... Anime is a culture to me.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
KazeKage1:
Jiraiya used a sensing barrier in his fight with Pein...meaning he could sense anything (chakra) within the barrier range.
Jiraiya switched from being chatty with Pa and Ma to landing a drop kick on one the paths in seconds.
Power? Please.... grin
Dude. You're still comparing Jiraiya to naruto and not their sage mode..
Naruto did not Create any barrier but was able to notice the absence of kakashi in the entire Konoha area..
Re: Naruto Information by sarutobie(m): 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2013
KazeKage1:
Power? Please.... grin
True,Jiriya used a sensing barrier before entering sagemode(note that the sensing barrier was to sense any intruder coming within the range of the barrier).Naruto could sense virtually every shinobi in the leaf from afar..jiraiya landed a kick on pain but when they realised he was fast,did any other taijutsu work? Didn't we see that same blinded path block his punch with one hand? Naruto literally pulverised one of pain's most durable path into pieces. Naruto doesn't even need direct contact in sagemode to land a hit courtesy of frog kumite..naruto in sagemode flung a rhino weighing tons into the air..if its about sagemode,naruto's is better.if its about ninjutsu versatility,jiraiya has it in the bag..

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Heathen(m): 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2013
Is the debate SM Naruto vs SM Jiraiya?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
KazeKage1:
Power? Please.... grin
one question, can Jiraiya use frog kumite in Sage Mode?
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2013
sarutobie:
True,Jiriya used a sensing barrier before entering sagemode(note that the sensing barrier was to sense any intruder coming within the range of the barrier).
1. Naruto could sense virtually every shinobi in the leaf from afar..
2. jiraiya landed a kick on pain but when they realised he was fast,did any other taijutsu work? Didn't we see that same blinded path block his punch with one hand? Naruto literally pulverised one of pain's most durable path into pieces. Naruto doesn't even need direct contact in sagemode to land a hit courtesy of frog kumite..naruto in sagemode flung a rhino weighing tons into the air..
if its about sagemode,naruto's is better.if its about ninjutsu versatility,jiraiya has it in the bag..
Yeah!!!.... I'm feeling this guy...
Bro come and join my ichizoku
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2013
The characters i wud like to become are cheats *Rikuddo a.k.a so6p and minato a.k.a yellow flash* the only ninja that was to avoided with a flee at sight decree. Fought ay and k.bee and came out unscathed. Im shushin b d fastest. FTG untouchable jutsu. S/T barrier.
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2013
symbian123:

That Niggur is a pure cheat... Lol

Kishi had to kill him. LOL... That guy is 200 shinobi in one body..LOL.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2013

GAARA

I have all d episodes saved for my unborn children. I love d anime
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
ledafaze:

GAARA

cosign, Gaara is IT
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2013
ledafaze:

GAARA

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2013
symbian123:

Its quite healthy.... Same here too... Anime is a culture to me.
where can I download latest anime episodes
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2013
symbian123:

Yeah.... That can't be helped.... Tendo Pein all the way.
u for don die since o
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2013
Itachi ...... i love his character and thinking
Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 11:40pm On Aug 11, 2013
I. Minato.
Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 11:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
Orochimaru
Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
SIR cum a lot:

Orochimaru
eh? *runs out of thread*
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 11:57pm On Aug 11, 2013
Djtm:
eh? *runs out of thread*
Yekpa. *follows him out*
Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 12:40am On Aug 12, 2013
LOL,the allure of immortality is too strong

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.