Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:58 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (659446 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
Heathen: I hope Safoolra dies, no fictional character has ever irritated meangry she's the first and only, for a lead female character, she is quiet pathetic. I guess thats the talentless saps' writing. Fawking Kishi.

But you do love her punching the ground shey...and causing fantastic mayhem? tongue

After watching this I shall never look pink and purple as soft and royal colours again.
Re: Naruto Information by Heathen(m): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
firestar:

But you do love her punching the ground shey...and causing fantastic mayhem? tongue

After watching this I shall never look pink and purple as soft and royal colours again.
Nope. lulz, punching the ground stupidly while shouting like fool?

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
firestar:

Guess who's named after Japan's national flower which symbolizes the brevity of life.

She may die. I could be wrong.
Naruto's named after a meal,
Sasuke, after a legendary Ninja
But her, after a Cherry blossom... sad
I don't care what happens to sakura, she shouldn't marry naruto or there will be war
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 11:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
WackyJ1:
I don't care what happens to sakura, she shouldn't marry naruto or there will be war
Guy, easy on sakura naaa
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
WackyJ1:

Marry Naruto ke?
Ehn?

Who wan die? sad lipsrsealed

After she decks Sassy-kay's Susano'o block head na she can have what left of him.
Hinato berra elope threatening Naruto with a well placed jyuuken, or else that proposal no gel.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2013
firestar:

Marry Naruto ke?
Ehn?

Who wan die? sad lipsrsealed

After she decks Sassy-kay's Susano'o block head na she can have what left of him.
Hinato berra elope threatening Naruto with a well placed jyuuken, or else that proposal no gel.
^^^ there's one thing i'm sure of.. That that's English...
But i need an interpreter. Because i don
Re: Naruto Information by cnwamo(m): 11:16am On Aug 14, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
True talk
WackyJ1:
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
I thought while we still at waiting for the next chapter. I give you guys something to read. I wrote this so enjoy

THE STATE OF CHILDHOOD - Jide Ikuyajolu

Childhood is our sweetest music we savor and recall for all our lives, from mindless musings to the inspired Mimi-cries. What music does he/she sings, the delicate child toss early into streets of troubles and life. The Unclad lamb of sacrifice hawk pure water, clean wind-screens in traffic jams, shattered orphaned childhood in lands decay flowering trauma.

Victims of a derelict state!!! There is little food, less love, less sleep. The state of childhood is the Boa-Constructor of the child's body and mind.

The kingdom of the child is at hand and also in the Iron-grip, often in the tight fitted state whose fluid lip service plagues. All dreams and innocent souls, drop out and drug addicts of "GANJA" rules the dangerous streets. Police guns of extortion profits from the stealth stripped of knowledge, coarse and democratic with fog. The void of chaotic city balloons from destitution of abjection.

The federation of the dull and the dumb is at hand, the government has declared "FREE EDUCATION". Federal Government said for free. The child's imagination is distorted, his mind is stunted, the dull bitter life of the child is dazzled, dazed by pretty first lady ostentation and raw discipline that fritters billions of money away for fun. Defray your debt, the WORLD BANK prays, you are entitled to more loans, the IMF hurrays.

Led by moguls of our world and beaten by the state, innocent children have been transformed into an opposite of a patriot. Deformity of rural and urban life has disturbed their contributions to human better existence. Rugged collaborations of hoodlums, thugs, turned them into tyrants. In the process of change with disturbed thoughts, their outlook of survival is poles apart and their dreams, instinct is brutally shaped by GANGS and HOOLIGANISM. They speak another version of English language, they flirt with women with easy virtue. Suffering, frustration has cornered their belief in religion or education, only to wonder the street of Lagos aimlessly begging perhaps survive by any means feasible.

Survival is their only instinct while bloody wars of some Villain Lords, scares these blameless children to find shelter under bridges, alleys and in motor parks.

They've learned to accept this condition since the beginning of their childhood, and everyday that passes by, but never for once have they thought about their transformation into something dissimilar.

Their life, existence languished in dire woods.
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
jidesp: I thought while we still at waiting for the next chapter. I give you guys something to read. I wrote this so enjoy

THE STATE OF CHILDHOOD - Jide Ikuyajolu

Childhood is our sweetest music we savor and recall for all our lives, from mindless musings to the inspired Mimi-cries. What music does he/she sings, the delicate child toss early into streets of troubles and life. The Unclad lamb of sacrifice hawk pure water, clean wind-screens in traffic jams, shattered orphaned childhood in lands decay flowering trauma.

Victims of a derelict state!!! There is little food, less love, less sleep. The state of childhood is the Boa-Constructor of the child's body and mind.

The kingdom of the child is at hand and also in the Iron-grip, often in the tight fitted state whose fluid lip service plagues. All dreams and innocent souls, drop out and drug addicts of "GANJA" rules the dangerous streets. Police guns of extortion profits from the stealth stripped of knowledge, coarse and democratic with fog. The void of chaotic city balloons from destitution of abjection.

The federation of the dull and the dumb is at hand, the government has declared "FREE EDUCATION". Federal Government said for free. The child's imagination is distorted, his mind is stunted, the dull bitter life of the child is dazzled, dazed by pretty first lady ostentation and raw discipline that fritters billions of money away for fun. Defray your debt, the WORLD BANK prays, you are entitled to more loans, the IMF hurrays.

Led by moguls of our world and beaten by the state, innocent children have been transformed into an opposite of a patriot. Deformity of rural and urban life has disturbed their contributions to human better existence. Rugged collaborations of hoodlums, thugs, turned them into tyrants. In the process of change with disturbed thoughts, their outlook of survival is poles apart and their dreams, instinct is brutally shaped by GANGS and HOOLIGANISM. They speak another version of English language, they flirt with women with easy virtue. Suffering, frustration has cornered their belief in religion or education, only to wonder the street of Lagos aimlessly begging perhaps survive by any means feasible.

Survival is their only instinct while bloody wars of some Villain Lords, scares these blameless children to find shelter under bridges, alleys and in motor parks.

They've learned to accept this condition since the beginning of their childhood, and everyday that passes by, but never for once have they thought about their transformation into something dissimilar.

Their life, existence languished in dire woods.
angry chases him out of thread with "amaterasu!" undecided grin grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
Baddestguyp: angry chases him out of thread with "amaterasu!" undecided grin grin grin
ROTFL
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
WackyJ1:

Are you from Seychelles dattebayo? undecided
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
Baddestguyp: angry chases him out of thread with "amaterasu!" undecided grin grin grin

hahaha. See let me tell you something when you are covered with the blood of Jesus, nothing can Harm you. Firstar-Chan can attest to this....Lmao
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
what happen, dem no post new chapter this week. Na all of una cause am o. Una don argue confuse Kishi. smh
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
It is either he's under itachi's tsukuyomi thereby forgettin what day of d week it is, or someone carted away his pc and his back-up disk. Perhaps he's plannin on includin thursdays as one of d update dayz...whateva he Kishi is a f^cktard!

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by cnwamo(m): 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
grin grin grin so i aint the only one checking every hour grin grin grin grin grin

iykmora: It is either he's under itachi's tsukuyomi thereby forgettin what day of d week it is, or someone carted away his pc and his back-up disk. Perhaps he's plannin on includin thursdays as one of d update dayz...whateva he Kishi is a f^cktard!
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 7:26am On Aug 15, 2013
cnwamo: grin grin grin so i aint the only one checking every hour grin grin grin grin grin

e clear
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 15, 2013
cnwamo: grin grin grin so i aint the only one checking every hour grin grin grin grin grin

I dont only check every hour, I get email alerts from mangapanda.com immediately it gets uploaded and you know what, with that I know it is wednesday and the next day is thursday for the anime... thereby using Naruto release date to know the days of the week more precisely.

I read they are having one funny holiday in Japan and so... no release of Naruto. Gosh!
Re: Naruto Information by Lekan155: 9:23am On Aug 15, 2013
Kishi & lame excuses, angry angry angry atlease two episodes next week cheesy cheesy cheesy & no deviation frm juubito WC maybe undecided undecided undecided
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2013
Who is the strongest nd greatest of the three sanins. Please state reasons and feats.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 15, 2013
Mutaino7: Who is the strongest nd greatest of the three sanins. Please state reasons and feats.

Why una like to dey argue argue Kai! na Maito Gai be the strongest... abi Kimimaro... shior
Re: Naruto Information by cnwamo(m): 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

ledafaze:

I dont only check every hour, I get email alerts from mangapanda.com immediately it gets uploaded and you know what, with that I know it is wednesday and the next day is thursday for the anime... thereby using Naruto release date to know the days of the week more precisely.

I read they are having one funny holiday in Japan and so... no release of Naruto. Gosh!
Re: Naruto Information by cnwamo(m): 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
Orochimaru, in as much as i dont really like him but for the fact that he took on both sannin without his hands shows that he's much better not to mention his love for forbidden jutsu grin
that's my own thought sha
Mutaino7: Who is the strongest nd greatest of the three sanins. Please state reasons and feats.
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
cnwamo: Orochimaru, in as much as i dont really like him but for the fact that he took on both sannin without his hands shows that he's much better not to mention his love for forbidden jutsu grin
that's my own thought sha
*My counter argument*
u did noticed that he was eventually pumelled by tsunade meanwhile jiraiya couldnt perform much due to the effect of the poison tsunade gave him. and dont 4get kabuto helped orochi by making use of tsunade weakness(fear of blood).
Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mutaino7:
*My counter argument*
u did noticed that he was eventually pumelled by tsunade meanwhile jiraiya couldnt perform much due to the effect of the poison tsunade gave him. and dont 4get kabuto helped orochi by making use of tsunade weakness(fear of blood).
U conveniently left out that orochi was without his hand in that battle and fighting both tsunade and jiraya . I can't even remember how he formed seals in that fight.
I don't mean to start a rumble but am sure u all agree that of the three Orochimaru is the greatest.
I mean after all,his the only one still alive,for now.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
Itachi cuts off Orochimaru's arms and then orochimaru flees the Akatsuki
Same Itachi years later saw Jiraiya while with Kisame and admitted they couldn't take him on
END OF ARGUMENT..
Orochimaru strongest.. Who dash monkey banana..
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
SIR cum a lot:

U conveniently left out that orochi was without his hand in that battle and fighting both tsunade and jiraya . I can't even remember how he formed seals in that fight.
I don't mean to start a rumble but am sure u all agree that of the three Orochimaru is the greatest.
I mean after all,his the only one still alive for now.

yu are taking long with dis ur slumber! Tsunade says it's tym yu wake up man....

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by cnwamo(m): 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
SIR cum a lot:

Tsuanade is still alive too

SIR cum a lot:

Orochimaru without the use of his hands bro, remember the battle versus naruto in kyubbi state when he was still without control he fought without the use of his hands.
WackyJ1: Itachi cuts off Orochimaru's arms and then orochimaru flees the Akatsuki
Same Itachi years later saw Jiraiya while with Kisame and admitted they couldn't take him on
END OF ARGUMENT..
True talk but still i think orochimaru would have fought pain better than He did.
My thoughts.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
cnwamo:

True talk but still i think orochimaru would have fought pain better than He did.
My thoughts.
i doubt. Remember Orochimaru was in Akatsuki and was a boy to Pain when an 18year old put him under genjutsu and cut off his hands..
Watch 4 tails us Orochimaru and then 6 tails vs Deva path and then see whether orochimaru would have stood..
Orochimaru lost control of his hands while fighting 3rd hokage who was far from him prime that even his summon said he could do way better while orochimaru was controlling the two greatest Kages of Konoha...

Let ME stop here. I think my beef with orochimaru is showing..
Re: Naruto Information by cnwamo(m): 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
WackyJ1:
i doubt. Remember Orochimaru was in Akatsuki and was a boy to Pain when an 18year old put him under genjutsu and cut off his hands..
Watch 4 tails us Orochimaru and then 6 tails vs Deva path and then see whether orochimaru would have stood..
Orochimaru lost control of his hands while fighting 3rd hokage who was far from him prime that even his summon said he could do way better while orochimaru was controlling the two greatest Kages of Konoha...

grin grin grin grin funny Man grin grin grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
WackyJ1:

guys i dey flw d anime and na only how akatsuki captured d 1,2 and 7 tails i watch. Pls wat episodes did akatsuki capture d 3-6 tails
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
WackyJ1: Itachi cuts off Orochimaru's arms and then orochimaru flees the Akatsuki
END OF ARGUMENT..

You be lawyer. You just wan proove everything wrong. LOL..
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
Baddestguyp: guys i dey flw d anime and na only how akatsuki captured d 1,2 and 7 tails i watch. Pls wat episodes did akatsuki capture d 3-6 tails
itz alwayz revealed in d fillers and i hate dem fillers!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.