Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (657570 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 5:23am On Aug 12, 2013
WackyJ1:
please oh. Bring the question come forward...
1.) can genjutsu affect naruto in SM?
2.) jus lyk the 1st pain (puppet) naruto crushed wit 1 punch, can SM naruto kill any character (not puppet) wit 1 punch also?
3.) since we know SM is a pawaful sensory, Y shld shikaku get naruto wit dat shadow-limitation technique @ the watafallz?.....i tink dat waz a mistake on kishi know well SM naruto is parf3ct.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 5:32am On Aug 12, 2013
Snake charmer....
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 7:29am On Aug 12, 2013
Nairaland=info:

Of course. It doesn't affect him only when he's collaboing wit Kurama.
Nairaland=info:

2.) jus lyk the 1st pain (puppet) naruto crushed wit 1 punch, can SM naruto kill any character (not puppet) wit 1 punch also?
I don't think so. It's probably due to the Asura path's mechanical body DAT wasn't able to survive it.
Nairaland=info:

3.) since we know SM is a pawaful sensory, Y shld shikaku get naruto wit dat shadow-limitation technique @ the watafallz?.....i tink dat waz a mistake on kishi know well SM naruto is parf3ct.
Dude lyk seriously! Sensory senses chakra. Was there raw chakra in dat jutsu?
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 7:59am On Aug 12, 2013
Still trying to get the point of this discussions

I thought it was about if jiraiya was a sage or not
Re: Naruto Information by sarutobie(m): 8:04am On Aug 12, 2013
Nairaland=info:

1.Yes it should since genjutsu is the process of infusing your chakra into your opponent's,thereby manipulating his senses.BUT since sagemode is a mixture of nature's chakra and the user's chakra,I don't know if a typical genjutsu can nullify the nature chakra in the sagemode user..that's why I said it should..
2.Naruto CAN kill an opponent that isn't more durable than Asura path in one punch.Anyone who has the brute force to fling a giant rhino the size of 5 elephants,can definitely KO any shinobi with flesh and blood.
3.Sagemode can sense chakra.can it sense elemental jutsus? Probably yes.can it sense non-elemental jutsus(yin-yang based jutsus like shadow binding,shinrai tensei,absorption tech,bansho tenin etc) I don't know..question for kishi to answer.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 8:14am On Aug 12, 2013
WackyJ1:
Dude. You're still comparing Jiraiya to naruto and not their sage mode..
Naruto did not Create any barrier but was able to notice the absence of kakashi in the entire Konoha area..
There are different sensing methods man, quit this argument already.
The 2nd could feel the earth and get the exact number of shinobi around him.
Someone was saying Jiraiya wasn't a sensor type in SM like Naruto, i simply brought that up. FYI, Jiraiya was confined to a space and he could increase the barrier if he wanted to but Pein noticed and switched to attack mode for fear of being sensed.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 8:27am On Aug 12, 2013
sarutobie:
True,Jiriya used a sensing barrier before entering sagemode(note that the sensing barrier was to sense any intruder coming within the range of the barrier).Naruto could sense virtually every shinobi in the leaf from afar..jiraiya landed a kick on pain but when they realised he was fast,did any other taijutsu work? Didn't we see that same blinded path block his punch with one hand? Naruto literally pulverised one of pain's most durable path into pieces. Naruto doesn't even need direct contact in sagemode to land a hit courtesy of frog kumite..naruto in sagemode flung a rhino weighing tons into the air..if its about sagemode,naruto's is better.if its about ninjutsu versatility,jiraiya has it in the bag..
Wait o.
Jiraiya only figured out in-fighting that the paths shared one vision and they could protect eachother. He devised a plan to separate and take them out one by one, which worked..till that idiota that resurrects things showed up.
Jiraiya took a direct hit from a charging summoned bull but what happened right after? The bull bounced right back.
Didn't Naruto use taijutsu to defend himself when he ran outta SM? undecided

When the paths fought Naruto, they assumed a formation which was alien to Jiraiya at the time his fight with them, which made things easier for Naruto (thanks to the intel from Jiraiya/Pa).
Re: Naruto Information by sarutobie(m): 9:23am On Aug 12, 2013
KazeKage1:
Wait o.
Jiraiya only figured out in-fighting that the paths shared one vision and they could protect eachother. He devised a plan to separate and take them out one by one, which worked..till that idiota that resurrects things showed up.
Jiraiya took a direct hit from a charging summoned bull but what happened right after? The bull bounced right back.

When the paths fought Naruto, they assumed a formation which was alien to Jiraiya at the time his fight with them, which made things easier for Naruto (thanks to the intel from Jiraiya/Pa).
Naruto would forever be grateful to jiriaya but truth be told,he did more on his own more than jiraiya.I mean jiraiya faced the 3 weakest paths and had to retreat.he only managed to blind one..1.naruto eliminated the same guy who was fast enough to sneak up on jiraiya and take his hand.the same guy who crushed jiraiya's throat with his hand.naruto took care of him in a flash.
2.He proceeded to dispose another path with frog kumite(despite the others covering up its blindspot) note that jiraiya couldn't do this with taijutsu hence his retreat.
3.He still formed a plan and eliminated the resurrecting path.even though 3 paths were watching him.he still got around their blindspot without retreating.again a feat jman couldn't do.
4.He killed the human path with one jutsu and the animal path with the frogs help and this was the only time he called on the frogs help.with respect to jman,the jutsu that beat the 3paths were the toads jutsu.he didn't have anything in his amoury to do it.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 11:32am On Aug 12, 2013
Nairaland=info:

1. Sage mode's sensory will help naruto to avoid Genjutsu because it will be able to sense beyond the visual illusion that Genjutsu creates. He may be put under the Genjutsu but he will break out.. And now that he's now partners with Kurama, it shouldn't work again.
2. The Puppet was crushed with a senjutsu infused rasengan, and it destroyed that Path because that was the weakest path.
B. It depends on the durability of the person... I daresy that the rasengan cannot kill the 4th Raikage with his lightning armour on..
C. I can say that If it connects with someone without any protection of any sort. It can cause near fatal damage..
3. Has there been any instance where a ninja has been able to sense A jutsu coming? What i have been noticing is the Ninja sensing the enemy (and then anticipating the jutsu or the jutsu trajectory based on the position of the ninja) and then reacting to that presence.
B. So far as we know, naruto was in the presence of friends.. According to wat i wrote above, he would have sensed shikaku as a friend.... Besides no technique is perfect, Itachi himself Said that
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 11:38am On Aug 12, 2013
KazeKage1:
There are different sensing methods man, quit this argument already.
The 2nd could feel the earth and get the exact number of shinobi around him.
Someone was saying Jiraiya wasn't a sensor type in SM like Naruto, i simply brought that up. FYI, Jiraiya was confined to a space and he could increase the barrier if he wanted to but Pein noticed and switched to attack mode for fear of being sensed.
Guy If you cannot follow a line of argument then i will rest.
I tell you to stop comparing Jiraiya to Naruto instead of their sage modes. That is only compare them when it comes to abilities that sage mode grants all it's users.
We know that sage mode grants its users high sensory ability.. So the users should be able to sense things the way naruto did. Jiraiya's sensory barrier WAS HIS OWN jutsu which someone rightly pointed out HE DID BEFORE ENTERING SAGE MODE.. If jiraiya wasn't a sensory type, was it Naruto that was a sensory type?
Both men entered Sage mode but naruto displayed better Sensory skills than Jiraiya.. I'm comparing them using the same mode and the same jutsu granted by the same mode...
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 11:45am On Aug 12, 2013
sarutobie:
Naruto would forever be grateful to jiriaya but truth be told,he did more on his own more than jiraiya.I mean jiraiya faced the 3 weakest paths and had to retreat.he only managed to blind one..1.naruto eliminated the same guy who was fast enough to sneak up on jiraiya and take his hand.the same guy who crushed jiraiya's throat with his hand.naruto took care of him in a flash.
2.He proceeded to dispose another path with frog kumite(despite the others covering up its blindspot) note that jiraiya couldn't do this with taijutsu hence his retreat.
3.He still formed a plan and eliminated the resurrecting path.even though 3 paths were watching him.he still got around their blindspot without retreating.again a feat jman couldn't do.
4.He killed the human path with one jutsu and the animal path with the frogs help and this was the only time he called on the frogs help.with respect to jman,the jutsu that beat the 3paths were the toads jutsu.he didn't have anything in his amoury to do it.
This guy watch the match well...
Jiraiya gave naruto about 3 intel but that doesn't tell him how to use it.. Another person might have that intel and still not last 10mins...
So lets leave matter...
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 11:48am On Aug 12, 2013
Ok...i don get una answers so the best tin na 2 wait 4 d manga/kishi 2 finis....
N.b. My kweshionz were based on the fact dat SM naruto haz no tailed-beast
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 11:59am On Aug 12, 2013
WackyJ1:
This guy watch the match well...
Jiraiya gave naruto about 3 intel but that doesn't tell him how to use it.. Another person might have that intel and still not last 10mins...
So lets leave matter...
Naruto is not just any other person, eh?
If Jiraiya had intel on all 6 paths, you think they'd have stood a chance?
Jiraiya's sensory type was his own jutsu,yes? Didn't some of you say SM amplifies your jutsu? I'll stop here.

Oh and quit calling me "guy". Thanks.
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
#BlameItOnKishimoto cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
What are we arguing about again? undecided

7 pages after the 200 mark and we're still pin-wheeling on the Sages or Sennin or Sannin or Senjutsu. undecided
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
Which ninja death pained u the most?
1. Jiraiya's death
2. Minato and kushina's death.
3. Konan's death
4. 3rd hokage's death
5. Itachi's death
6. Asuma's death
Re: Naruto Information by sarutobie(m): 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
KazeKage1:
Wait o.

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2013
Mutaino7: Which ninja death pained u the most?
1. Jiraiya's death
3. Konan's death
4. 3rd hokage's death
5. Itachi's death
6. Asuma's death

[s]Konan's.
Who's Amegakure's kage now that their god and angel is dead?[/s]

Forget it. I take that back. undecided
All the above are ironies.
In the narutoverse, they never stay buried.
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
Jiraiya's death made tears drop 4rm my eye. Men i had to lie to my room mate that my eye was scratching me.
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
1. Jiraiya's death
3. Konan's death
4. 3rd hokage's death
5. Itachi's death
6. Asuma's death
This affected everyone in one way or the other.
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2013
Mutaino7: Jiraiya's death made tears drop 4rm my eye. Men i had to lie to my room mate that my eye was scratching me.
sad sad sad
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
1. Jiraiya's death
3. Konan's death
4. 3rd hokage's death
5. Itachi's death
6. Asuma's death
Asuma's death. Never got 2 meet his kid & I felt 4 Kurenai.
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
1. Jiraiya's death
3. Konan's death
4. 3rd hokage's death
5. Itachi's death
6. Asuma's death

Neji's death...can't understand why kishi allowed dat fate on his young soul...missed da young genius!

3 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
v3:
This affected everyone in one way or the other.

J-man's death was painful but d effect on naruto made it un-bearable to watch. If a person doesn't get a heavy heart after that, he must not have blood runnin in him-anime or not!

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
1. Jiraiya's death
3. Konan's death
4. 3rd hokage's death
5. Itachi's death
6. Asuma's death
Jiraya.I hope we don't see an Edo version of Ero sennin it would ruin the character for me.
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
iykmora:
Neji's death...can't understand why kishi allowed dat fate on his young soul...missed da young genius!
guy abeg, how neji take die?
Re: Naruto Information by Heathen(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
iykmora:
THIS, he hardly got proper development as a character (like pretty much any character not called naruto or sasufail- kishi is such a poooooor writer).
Re: Naruto Information by sarutobie(m): 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
iykmora:
J-man's death was painful but d effect on naruto made it un-bearable to watch. If a person doesn't get a heavy heart after that, he must not have blood runnin in him-anime or not!
Yea especially when naruto was crying and watching his candy melt away in the night..plus that sorrowful theme song that played along with the scene..
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
firestar:

[s]Konan's.
Who's Amegakure's kage now that their god and angel is dead?[/s]

Forget it. I take that back. undecided
All the above are ironies.
In the narutoverse, they never stay buried.
Jiraiya remained buried tongue
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
v3:
Jiraiya remained buried tongue

....Until Kishimoto devises a means to use some sort of Suiton jutsu and voila! Ero-Sennin is back....
...did you notice everyone's dying speeches...all those 'only if's speeches'?

Jiraiya's tirade on his sequel...?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
GYS WER CAN I DOWNLOAD LATEST ANIME EPISODES? WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD LATEST ANIME EPISODES ? WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD LATEST ANIME EPISODES ? WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD LATEST ANIME EPISODES?
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
olire: GYS WER CAN I DOWNLOAD LATEST ANIME EPISODES? WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD LATEST ANIME EPISODES ? WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD LATEST ANIME EPISODES ? WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD LATEST ANIME EPISODES?
wapfever.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.