Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,194 members, 7,903,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (662448 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2012
firestar: [size=16pt]So, two mythical gods merge to form a set. . .

To change destiny(Feminine)

To decide destiny (Masculine) [/size]
i just tire for kishi ooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Guy, do this fight let's enjoy and stop with the suspense............guess tobi doesn't know about this izanami......itachi still remains my man....
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2012
[size=47]daruii agreewith u on dis[/size]

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2012
kombats: [size=47]daruii agreewith u on dis[/size]
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-Xon his hypothesis that gaara is an uzumaki??
firestar, how do you normally change you font? which set up file is it??
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2012
kombats: [size=47]daruii agreewith u on dis[/size]
Na me like your post o.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2012
Feraz: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-Xon his THEORY that gaara is an uzumaki??
Fixed. Cos I get irrefutable evidence.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2012
Have to discontinue my sabbatical. Too much temptation
Overpowered sharingan.....again. Why does it have to be sharingan?its itachi,I expect a careful strategising and precise execution. Anyway,we still dey look.
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2012
Feraz: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-Xon his hypothesis that gaara is an uzumaki??
[size=50]yes i think he is an uzumaki and kisha is a mind fucker cos when dere extracted d one tail beast he didnt die just like naruto moda[/size]
Re: Naruto Information by panaroma: 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2012
I so love Naruto anime....so much suspense, intrigue....gosh I can't get enough....it should be adapted into a movie..
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2012
panaroma: I so love Naruto anime....so much suspense, intrigue....gosh I can't get enough....it should be adapted into a movie..
[size=50]havnt u heard dere is naruto movie but na cartoon sha[/size]
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2012
kombats:
[size=50]yes i think he is an uzumaki and kisha is a mind fucker cos when dere extracted d one tail beast he didnt die just like naruto moda[/size]
i was made to understand that he actually died if not for elder chiyo
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2012
Feraz: i was made to understand that he actually died if not for elder chiyo
yes but wat mata dat he still lives
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2012

[size=50]kishi don start again him say dis eye strong pass rinnegan[/size]
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2012
^That. Isn't. A. Doujutsu.
@Feraz
I sent you a mail.
Re: Naruto Information by panaroma: 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2012
Izanami.... How come sharingan have this much power and byakugan doesn't or hasn't shown what it is capable of..is it a case of superior mutation...
Re: Naruto Information by panaroma: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2012
kombats:
[size=50]kishi don start again him say dis eye strong pass rinnegan[/size]

Where did you get this one from again?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2012
panaroma: Izanami.... How come sharingan have this much power and byakugan doesn't or hasn't shown what it is capable of..is it a case of superior mutation...
Now that's a loaded question.
All we see the Hyuuga do is 'sight seeing', tapping/fisting/palming, whirling and branding. Just, stagnant. Kishi is yet to show an Uchiha-Hyuuga fight.
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2012
panaroma:

Where did you get this one from again?
from here
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2012
kombats:
from here
Wahala dey o. I never see this for manga or anime. Is it in the data book or is it some fanfiction? It looks so legit,I m yet to pick holes.
Em,em, I got nothing.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2012
narutofanon. Its most likely fiction.
Confirmed:SUPERFAKE
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2012
Smh.
Please stick to the canon.
If Izanagi turns reality into illusions @ the cost of an Uchiha's 'light', what would Izanami do, and @ what cost?
This raises yet other speculations.
Employment of mythical Japanese gods here are making more loose ends.
(Yawn.)
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 1:06am On Apr 05, 2012
At this point, i'm willing to stake all on Itachi being stronger/smarter/on the same level with/than Madara. Every possible scenario one could think of, he's come up with an offense.
Against Nagato's Chibaku Tensei or whatever that rock-gathering jutsu was. . .his response "Every jutsu has a weakness" and well, we know the rest.
When summoned by Kabuto, he used a genjutsu to break Kabuto's hold on him. .something that hediat Madara, with his immense chakra and bad-azzery couldn't think up.
He's ONLY a rinnegan short of besting Madara. .and he knows kinjutsu? shocked
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 3:43am On Apr 05, 2012
smarter but definitely not stronger than madara or pein . his always holding back some ace he pulls out to win without stress but i have a feeling kabuto will push him to his limit
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2012
KazeKage1: At this point, i'm willing to stake all on Itachi being stronger/smarter/on the same level with/than Madara. Every possible scenario one could think of, he's come up with an offense.
Against Nagato's Chibaku Tensei or whatever that rock-gathering jutsu was. . .his response "Every jutsu has a weakness" and well, we know the rest. yeah he needed,a bijuu dama,Rasenshuriken plus his jutsu...1 v 1 he would av been dead
When summoned by Kabuto, he used a genjutsu to break Kabuto's hold on him. .something that hediat Madara, with his immense chakra and bad-azzery couldn't think up.
he didn't use,it was a coincidence...
He's ONLY a rinnegan short of besting Madara. .and he knows kinjutsu?
He called the 'izanami' kin type of attack coz it is Forbidden and knowing sumfin doesn't mean u can use it
shocked
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2012
Brisingr: smarter but definitely not stronger than madara or pein . his always holding back some ace he pulls out to win without stress but i have a feeling kabuto will push him to his limit
[color=yellow][b]To me it is Itachi that is pushing kabuto to his limit.....
1. No matter how bada$s Izanami is,itachi's motive is to stop edo tensei not to kill kabuto.
2. Kishi just showed us Kabuto's plan...i.e continuation of Oro's Konoha kuzushi.
And
the latest lemme class it as 'bluff' is
"i am the Edo tensei performer,i cann0t be killed"... And pls don't tell me the "Every jutsu has a weakness" likewise Izanami.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2012
[quote author=Twisting][/quote]
Lol, u dey vex.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2012
I noticed that among the allied generals,there is not a single mizu shinobi among them. This seriously casts doubt on the quality of shinobis the village produces.
Can't blame them tho, all their powerful shinobis are either too hot(mei) unintentionally distracting her troops tongue or they rebel. Coups upon coups teaches villages never to have too many powerful shinobi around. Irony.
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2012
There's something am still confused about. In as much as we all know that the two major people trying hard to destroy Konoha with all the plans and jutsus they got and yet to get are Madara and Oro,but since Oro is dead, whats Kabuto's collabo with Tobi really? Ok fine lets agree that Tobi is a Madara clone left to do his undone job, do we categorize Kabuto in the same situation also? undecided

Left to me, Itachi is the smartest Uchiha, and I can bet that if he attains the Rinnengan, he would probably make a better use of it than Madara.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2012
Kabuto wants sasuke's eyes and body for research....ostensibly. Tobi promised him if they won the war. Konoha destruction is a legacy of oro passed on to his protege,kabuto.( Konoha using and discarding him didn't help matters).
Madara haven't used rinnegan extensively. He died shortly after awakening those eyes. Madara is at the moment,the most powerful shinobi to walk the narutoverse.
Re: Naruto Information by lexander(m): 3:54am On Apr 06, 2012
Darui: Kabuto wants sasuke's eyes and body for research....ostensibly. Tobi promised him if they won the war. Konoha destruction is a legacy of oro passed on to his protege,kabuto.( Konoha using and discarding him didn't help matters).
Madara haven't used rinnegan extensively. He died shortly after awakening those eyes. Madara is at the moment,the most powerful shinobi to walk the planet.
i think you mean the narutoverse but you should know that the sage of six paths will wipe the floor with his ass while preaching peace
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 6:44am On Apr 06, 2012
lexander: i think you mean the narutoverse but you should know that the sage of six paths will wipe the floor with his ass while preaching peace
(Lwkm!)
gringringringringringringringrin.
Damn, the point I want to make evaporated with that comment!
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 06, 2012
lexander: i think you mean the narutoverse but you should know that the sage of six paths will wipe the floor with his ass while preaching peace
Um, sage of the six paths is NOT a shinobi just like Jesus wasn't a christian.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 06, 2012
Darui:
Um, sage of the six paths is NOT a shinobi just like Jesus wasn't a christian.
On point

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.