Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,195 members, 7,903,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (662452 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 06, 2012
Hey Sasuke this is the Ultimate Sharigan jutsu..
Then have u heard about this..it is the Ultimate sharingan Jutsu..
Just after that Another Ultimate jutsu pops up...
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2012
Twisting

You really need to understand a post before crashing into it. Again,is Madara stronger/smarter than Itachi? I disagree. .if a non-sharingan user could beat Madara to death(yes to death), then he really isn't strong per se&what makes you think Itachi can't take him on? Or was Naruto stupid to confront him chapters back?.Take away the rinnegan from Madara&pair him with Itachi. .*laughs*. Even Tobi remains eternally thankful that Itachi doesn't know certain things about him else he'd be dead by now.

Let me digress a bit. .Tobi vs Minato,does that battle ring a bell? Prior to Madara being revealed,weren't you on the 'Madara is tobi' train? .You say his casting the genjutsu was a coincedence? How did the crow with shisui's eye end up inside Naruto? Was that a coincidence too? grin cheesy .He took down a revamped Nagato with his rinnegan&sealed him. .and you think he can't scratch Madara? I dey laugh.

Bring me proof that Madara(not marada 2.0 who's been worked on by Kabuto&is using Harishima's cells) is stronger,then you'll have my attention.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2012
eyoniggar:
Left to me, Itachi is the smartest Uchiha, and I can bet that if he attains the Rinnengan, he would probably make a better use of it than Madara.
Sadly,some won't agree with THIS.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2012
lexander: i think you mean the narutoverse but you should know that the sage of six paths will wipe the floor with his ass while preaching peace
lmao........
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2012
KazeKage1: Twisting

You really need to understand a post before crashing into it. Again,is Madara stronger/smarter than Itachi? I disagree. .if a non-sharingan user could beat Madara to death(yes to death), then he really isn't strong per se&what makes you think Itachi can't take him on? Or was Naruto stupid to confront him chapters back?.Take away the rinnegan from Madara&pair him with Itachi. .*laughs*. Even Tobi remains eternally thankful that Itachi doesn't know certain things about him else he'd be dead by now.

Let me digress a bit. .Tobi vs Minato,does that battle ring a bell? Prior to Madara being revealed,weren't you on the 'Madara is tobi' train? .You say his casting the genjutsu was a coincedence? How did the crow with shisui's eye end up inside Naruto? Was that a coincidence too? grin cheesy .He took down a revamped Nagato with his rinnegan&sealed him. .and you think he can't scratch Madara? I dey laugh.

Bring me proof that Madara(not marada 2.0 who's been worked on by Kabuto&is using Harishima's cells) is stronger,then you'll have my attention.
Is madara stronger than itachi? YES,
though, if paired to fight, itachi would write his name into madara's head....
Is madara smarter than itachi? NO
Is madara powerful? YES! Even having the title of being the most powerful uchiha to have walked the naruto world

Would itachi make better use of the rinnegan than madara? Yes...cos he is smarter and knows that power is not everything unlike his brother
.....Besides, you're sounding like anyone who uses the sharingan cannot be beaten by a non sharingan when there are multiple people who have fought the sharingan countless times and won....and also, if the rinnegan is taken away from madara, he still has EMS which he would use to dust itachi.......but then again, it's your opinion......
Firestar, thanks for the mail.....
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2012
^Finally. .
It's Madara's arrogance that'll lead to his downfall.
After Naruto, Itachi is the second person to conquer (With help of course) a Rinnegan user.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2012
Feraz:
.....Besides, you're sounding like anyone who uses the sharingan cannot be beaten by a non sharingan when there are multiple people who have fought the sharingan countless times and won....and also, if the rinnegan is taken away from madara, he still has EMS which he would use to dust itachi.......but then again, it's your opinion......
Firestar, thanks for the mail.....
Did you read the part where I said Madara was beaten to death by Harishima? The part where I mentioned the battle between Minato/Tobi? Those are instances that support non-sharingan users beating Uchiha users grin. But Itachi wield the EMS too,no?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2012

You really need to understand a post before crashing into it. At least i didn't crash land like a bad Airplane Again,is Madara stronger/smarter than Itachi? I disagree. .if a[b] non-sharingan user[/b] could beat Madara to death(yes to death), then he really isn't strong per se
Hashirama was said to be able to regenerate without forming seals,his necklace was able to suppress Kyuubi's chakra...and the Senju's were said to be a clan of a 1000 techniques,man even Kabuto compared him to S06P
&what makes you think Itachi can't take him on? Or was Naruto stupid to confront him chapters back?.Take away the rinnegan from Madara&pair him with Itachi. .*laughs*. Even Tobi remains eternally thankful that Itachi doesn't know certain things about him else he'd be dead by now. without the rinnegan,Madara is going to father Itachi''''

Let me digress a bit. .Tobi vs Minato,does that battle ring a bell? Prior to Madara being revealed,weren't you on the 'Madara is tobi' train? .You say his casting the genjutsu was a coincedence? How did the crow with shisui's eye end up inside Naruto? Was that a coincidence too?Itachi neva tot of been ressurected by the edotensei,so he didn't plan any shiet to escape it,the power was to stop Sasuke,it was a Coincidental shiet grin cheesy .He took down a revamped Nagato with his rinnegan&sealed himWith the help of Naruto and Bee. .and you think he can't scratch Madara? I dey laugh.

The power is in the Name ...did you read that Manga chapter' where the Tsunade said Tobi used the name of madara to start a war...
It's just like a pastor claiming he's jesus' Bleep the what he is going to get attention
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2012
What we call planning is Madara expecting to be ressurected...
...is that smart enough..
And we've only read Two battles involving Madara.
1. Was vs Hashirama..ya'll knw say no be beans
2. Vs Oonoki which by flash back he really pawned o0noki...
Or will you say because we didn't see much or even any of Jesus Miracles,Oyakhilome is berra than him.@KAZEKAGE
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2012
Twisting: What we call planning is Madara expecting to be ressurected...
...is that smart enough..
And we've only read Two battles involving Madara.
1. Was vs Hashirama..ya'll knw say no be beans
2. Vs Oonoki which by flash back he really pawned o0noki...
Or will you say because we didn't see much or even any of Jesus Miracles,Oyakhilome is berra than him.@KAZEKAGE
The clan of 1000 techniques&all that forementioned stuff mean ZILCH if you come up against one of THE strongest Uchiha ninjas alive. He had his bum sent to the after life by someone he could've easily used genjutsu or some unique EMS skill against,yet you call him strong? grin
I'm done arguing,go bring me proof grin
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2012
Actually typing from a phone,will write longer epistles when I get on a pc
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2012
tongue
Twisting, don't get ya twists in a twist.
Like, seriously.

@Feraz
You're welcome.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2012
What u just posted clearly shows that you are a Fan boy..
C'mon we all kn0w that Uchiha's including madara win by Plot...
After Tsukuyomi was said to be the greastest Genjutsu,this same Writer brought up another Genjutsu that is greater than Tsukuyomi i.e Kotoamatsukami just for Itachi to escape edo Tensei...
Izanagi was said to be the greatest Uchiha technique...lo and behold Izamami pops up..just so he can stop edotensei...
You saying Madara should just genjutsu him, y didn't Itachi or Sasuke genjutsu Kabuto..
And so far so bad for your EMS praise,it holds no immense speciality...
HASHIRAMA created major part of the Village with his mokuton,the Pollen grains shiet alm0st rendered the 5 Kages Useless...lol
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2012
firestar: tongue
Twisting, [b]don't get ya twists in a twist

Like, seriously.

[/b]

@Feraz
You're welcome.

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2012
KazeKage1:
Did you read the part where I said Madara was beaten to death by Harishima? The part where I mentioned the battle between Minato/Tobi? Those are instances that support non-sharingan users beating Uchiha users grin. But Itachi wield the EMS too,no?
i'm not saying i skipped it.....
Finally, it might not be the juubi's chakra and the rinnegan that made sosp attain the god-like power.....have a feeling somethings might be included....writing this because kishi has become so unpredictable...... angry
KazeKage1:
i'm not saying i skipped it.....
Finally, it might not be the juubi's chakra and the rinnegan that made sosp attain the god-like power.....have a feeling somethings might be included....writing this because kishi has become so unpredictable......
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2012
Proof

.The people that heard about his strength,Consider him a fairy tail just like the RIKUDOU SENNIN..
there aren't ninjas on the same level of the first hokage SENJU HASHIRAMA anymore...All the people agree with that.
Kabuto talking VIA Muu MANGA 575 Stone will page 4-5
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2012
^Come on baybeh (Ooooh~ bah-bah) Let's do da[b]Twist![/b](Ooooooh~ bah'bah!)
Come on bay behhhhhhh~ (Ooooh~ bah-bah) Let's do da[b]Twist![/b](Ooooooh~ bah'bah!)
Take meh by da lil' han'. . . an' it'll goes like this:

.Proof
.The people that heard
about his strength,Consider
him a fairy tail just like the
RIKUDOU SENNIN..
there aren't ninjas on the
same level of the first
hokage SENJU HASHIRAMA
anymore...All the people
agree with that.
Kabuto talking VIA Muu
MANGA 575 Stone will page
4-5

Eeeeeeee~ yahhh Twist! (Arund an' arund an' arund--)Twist! bay beh Twist!
Ooooh~ shucks!
Just like dis!
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2012
@firestar_san.....was that song by Killerbee?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2012
Twisting: @firestar_san.....was that song by Killerbee?
That does it!
gringringringringringringringrin
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2012
@kazekage, you are well on point, but you are wrong stating itachi wields the EMS, he never attained that level of a sharingan eye, he died with a MS. only Tobi/Madara and the current Sasuske posesses an EMS.

Did any1 notice Kabuto specially commending Itachi after unraveling something about him? That goes to show that...
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 12:05am On Apr 07, 2012
Feraz: i'm not saying i skipped it.....
Finally, it might not be the juubi's chakra and the rinnegan that made sosp attain the god-like power.....have a feeling somethings might be included....writing this because kishi has become so unpredictable......
It does get tiring sometimes. I'm just waiting to see someone school Madara, for now. .everything's pre-intimacy for me.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 12:36am On Apr 07, 2012
eyoniggar: @kazekage, you are well on point, but you are wrong stating itachi wields the EMS, he never attained that level of a sharingan eye, he died with a MS. only Tobi/Madara and the current Sasuske posesses an EMS.

Did any1 notice Kabuto specially commending Itachi after unraveling something about him? That goes to show that...
I actually asked if Itachi wielded the EMS.

Twisting: What u just posted clearly shows that you are a Fan boy..
C'mon we all kn0w that Uchiha's including madara win by Plot...
After Tsukuyomi was said to be the greastest Genjutsu,this same Writer brought up another Genjutsu that is greater than Tsukuyomi i.e Kotoamatsukami just for Itachi to escape edo Tensei...
Izanagi was said to be the greatest Uchiha technique...lo and behold Izamami pops up..just so he can stop edotensei...
You saying Madara should just genjutsu him, y didn't Itachi or Sasuke genjutsu Kabuto..
And so far so bad for your EMS praise,it holds no immense speciality...
HASHIRAMA created major part of the Village with his mokuton,the Pollen grains shiet alm0st rendered the 5 Kages Useless...lol
This just rendered your argument useless. Please understand stuff before you argue
Didn't you read the part in the manga where Kabuto partially blinded (if that's the word) himself? grin cheesy
And the Mokuton is Harishima's signature technique, do not insult it. Madara's been worked on. . .to save his bum from being handed to him again, don't you get it? I just hope its NOT naruto that deals the final blow else. . .let me not say anything grin

And you said "without the rinnegan, Madara would father Itachi", i wonder why Tobi(Madara) thanked his stars that Itachi didn't have much on him. Npw, if Tobi is Madara's equal and he respected Itachi, please do the math.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 12:57am On Apr 07, 2012
eyoniggar: @kazekage, you are well on point, but you are wrong stating itachi wields the EMS, he never attained that level of a sharingan eye, he died with a MS. only Tobi/Madara and the current Sasuske posesses an EMS.

Itachi is the one Uchiha ninja that i have so much respect for. He doesn't have to lock horns with you to figure you out, he's that gifted. For him to have become an ANBU leader @ that young age, be the one responsible his own clan's massacre,get this far speaks lots about him.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 07, 2012
That kotoamatsukami is fraudulent. The genjutsu is 'protect konoha' ,sasuke wants to destroy it. Itachi should have involuntarily moved in to kill his brother.
Kishi don entangle all his plot,he needs tins lik dis to sort dem out.
Peeps, Itachi is a very powerful guy. Put kakashi in the hospital for a week in one second. no b beans. So,if I say someone else is more powerful,I don't mean to diminish his unique power. Uchiha Madara(upgraded) is something very close to the so6p. Tell me who can defeat that?. Maybe Naruto, after the kages don get tactical info for him.
And since the uchiha had to form an alliance with senju and other clans,that means they could not win. Techniques dey,shinobis dey dat can counter the sharingan. That does not mean they were weak. We v only seen casualties on their side,on senju side,I expect an even greater casualty record.
They diminished their own clan themselves. What sort of clan require u passing thru significant trauma to unlock ur power? For even greater power,murder some one close to you? Take your brother's eyes? That's just sick.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 1:19am On Apr 07, 2012
Just for laughs. .i pulled this up

"In addition to being an extremely powerful shinobi, Itachi had equally impressive intelligence, and was shown to be very wise, something even Tobi acknowledged. He was exceedingly sharp and observant to any situation at hand, as he was rarely surprised or caught off guard. He also displayed great intuition, as he was almost never deceived and even then almost instantly realised the truth. This intelligence could also be seen through Itachi's immense foresight, such as examples like the foreknowledge of Sasuke's defeat of Deidara and simultaneous survival, his own pre-meditated fatalist view of death by Sasuke's hand, and most recently the implantation of his own Kotoamatsukami-imbued crow inside Naruto were only some examples seen."
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 1:21am On Apr 07, 2012
Wait, to attain the SOSP god-like strength, you gotta have both senju/uchiha roots,no?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 07, 2012

Um,madara did not die from his fight with Hashirama. We don't even know the kind of injuries,the first also sustained.
If Itachi knew he could kill tobi,he would have done it himself. Not implant amateratsu in sasuke.
Itachi and normal madara,hmmm, I think it will be a case of the young surpassing the old.
Itachi and upgraded madara is another thing entirely. Tho,I know Itachi will acquit himself honourably.
He gave Shisui's eye to Naruto thinking Sasuke will draw it out when using itachi mangekyo. What happened was coincidence. This is where u just have to give it up to the masterplanner.(Kishimoto masashi).
He will do more than scratch madara.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 07, 2012
KazeKage1: Wait, to attain the SOSP god-like strength, you gotta have both senju/uchiha roots,no?
Yeah. Additional benefit- the Rinnegan
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 1:58am On Apr 07, 2012
Darui:
Um,madara did not die from his fight with Hashirama. We don't even know the kind of injuries,the first also sustained.
True
Darui:
If Itachi knew he could kill tobi,he would have done it himself. Not implant amateratsu in sasuke.
Tobi was thankful he didn't know all about him.
Darui:
Itachi and normal madara,hmmm, I think it will be a case of the young surpassing the old.
Someone agrees
Darui:
Itachi and upgraded madara is another thing entirely. Tho,I know Itachi will acquit himself honourably.
Exactly! Take away the rinnegan/harishima cells, it'll be one grand battle.

But Darui, he had the chance to kill his brother, if he couldn't bring himself to do it then. . .why'd you think he'd move in to kill his brother now? I'm not hating on Madara or anything, i'm just calling it as i see it. . .he's a hybrid,strip him of his "borrowed" powers and you'll see the ninja Harishima wiped the floor with.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 07, 2012
@Kazekage
Recall when Madara fought Hashirama,he didn't have the Rinnegan and Mokuton...and he even survived the battle
Madara is > Itachi..
Lol arguing with you is just an Improvement backwards.........

U must be low on sumtin to say Madara is Tobi equal...
How can you say Tobi is equal wif Madara..
RE: when kabuto summ0ned the 6 coffins [itachi,nagato...madara],he said ''if i fight them now,it's only going to weaken me''...

Talking about respect!! Edo Madara acknowledgd Naruto,does that mean they are equal

Tobi is the first person to escape Amaterasu Unscathed...
He is even Far greater than Itachi.....
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 8:38am On Apr 07, 2012
Twisting, dnt get it twisted, Amaterasu is a Sharingan handwork, you can undo the dark flames with your EMS,exactly what Tobi did after being hit by it courtesy sasuske.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 8:52am On Apr 07, 2012
Have you or anyone seen Itachi fight Tobi? Yet, you're quick to judge that Tobi is far greater than Itachi cheesy
Before Madara was summoned brought-in by Kabuto, who did they refer to Tobi as? cheesy
*sigh*
I'm done, you really don't get it. cheesy
Please read this and NOTE the reference to Tobi as Madara --> "As Tobi keeps his mask over a portion of his face, Sasuke's Sharingan eye begins to bleed. Suddenly the tomoe combine into a Mangekyou resembling Itachi's. Tobi is surprised and suddenly his right shoulder bursts into Amaterasu flames. He stumbles back into the darkness, dropping his mask. Sasuke grabs his eye in pain and it quickly returns to normal. Sasuke asks what that was and Tobi states it was the Amaterasu Itachi planted within him. He picks his mask up from the darkness and places it back on. A surprised Sasuke looks on in confusion. Tobi explains that Itachi must have planned ahead, as he equipped his little brother with his own jutsu either to kill or protect him from Madara. Madara explains that it appears to be activated by being within site of his Sharingan. He then considers that he's fortunate to have kept his own secrets from Itachi as well."

If you don't understand this too. .like the rest, i speak spanish fluently too cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.