Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,182 members, 7,903,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (662430 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2012
symbian123: But wat baffles me more is the fact that Sasuke and Itachi cant come up with a crazy technique to defeat Kabutosmiley lol. If these two highly skilled Uchiha brothers are finding things a bit difficult with Snake Sage Kabuto, I wonder how they gonna fare when they confront Madara.smiley "Just saying". Kabuto cant be that badt.
the reason why itachi is finding it difficult is because itachi has no idea who kabuto is....the only help he has here is because he has encountered orochimaru and kabuto is a wayyyyy advanced version of him.....i mean c'mon he's a sage and that of a dragon for that matter.......Besides,
he has done an extensive research on
the sharingan hence him cutting the uchiha brothers' vision and sound.......
As for madara fighting them....they're likely to loose.....though, they'll really push him to his limit.....
What do y'all think of my hypothesis about the sharingan tobi has?........
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:19am On Apr 08, 2012
Darui:
Seemingly, Madara seems stronger and more powerful than Itachi. But we know little about Madara(despite his fight against the 4th div and kages) except mostly kishi hype. But Itachi on the other hand, badass die. One of the strongest shinobi ever. We are quite familiar with his exploits. So its normal to hold on to what you know to be true(Itachi) as against taking a risk with lesser known Madara.
[b]But I still maintain Itachi will likely win against normal madara. Since basically ems is same as ms,(one go blind after prolonged use,the other is an improvement on that weakness).[/b]there is a likelihood that every major uchiha technique madara knew,itachi knows and can counter them. Even better he's a edo now,he can't go blind.(Abi,I v not seen him bleed after using amaterasu and susanoo).
At the bolded, are you really sure?
MS: gotten when someone close to you dies....grants you advanced ocular powers like amaterasu, ability to control the kyuubi etc.....goes blind after prolonged use....
EMS: gotten when you take your brother's eyes and transplant it.....grants you ocular powers like a stronger susanoo as seen with madara where his is two facing east and west, also forming seals with him, that of sasuke having bow and arrows that shoot amaterasu flames, also has sword [though rarely used] as seen in his fight with the kages.....also, ability to control the kyuubi.....helps you preserve chakra more than the previous set of eyes.....advances further to the rinnegan after prolonged use........
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 12:28am On Apr 08, 2012
Brisingr: i think any sharingan user can perform izanagi d only downside is u lose d eye after. danzo didn't have any ems sharigan but he used d jutsu many times[i][/i]

Thats wrong bro, you can only perform izanagi once in which the eye used loses its light, even with the multiple eyes implanted into Danzos arm, he was able to perform that jutsu once.

firestar:
Uchiha Mikoto, was a jonin before she died. An Uchiha isn't one without the Sharingan. If all [b]Hyuuga[/b]possess the Byakugan as Standard, nothing less is expected from the Uchiha.
Kishimoto chose not show it.

Firestar, you cant just say an Uchiha isnt one without the sharingan most especially when you are putting a feminine gender into perspective. For example, Mito, an Uzumaki bloodline was married into a senju family, does that mean she inherently possess the Mokuton? Naaa!! Mikoto doesnt posses a Sharingan,she was married to a man that gave birth to both Itachi and Sasuke, a man who possesses the Sharingan by blood and by birth,that doesnt mean she has one.

Btwn, you guys shouldnt expect KISHI to have itachi and sasuke get rid of Kabu easily like that,some1 like Kishi that loves to twist our mineds around wont allow a snake sage to be dealt with easily like that. Make we calm down small.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 08, 2012
Feraz: At the bolded, are you really sure?
MS: gotten when someone close to you dies....grants you advanced ocular powers like amaterasu, ability to control the kyuubi etc.....goes blind after prolonged use....
EMS: gotten when you take your brother's eyes and transplant it.....grants you ocular powers like a stronger susanoo as seen with madara where his is two facing east and west, also forming seals with him, that of sasuke having bow and arrows that shoot amaterasu flames, also has sword [though rarely used] as seen in his fight with the kages.....also, ability to control the kyuubi.....helps you preserve chakra more than the previous set of eyes.....advances further to the rinnegan after prolonged use........
They are basically the same. EMS is just an improved version of MS. They both possess same jutsu. It depends on the user skill. But Edo madara has Rinnegan and implanted Hashirama cells, This is completely different level from ms and ems because new jutsu have been added. Itachi cannot do these new jutsus.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 08, 2012
As for your hypothesis,very plausible I'd say.
But uchiha fugaku(sasuke's father) told him that MS is something that occurs rarely in the clan. He surely didn't possess the MS.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 6:24am On Apr 08, 2012
Edited....was sleep typing then ....didn't know it was posted previously.....
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 7:33am On Apr 08, 2012
ts wrong bro, you can only perform izanagi once in which the eye used loses its light, even with the multiple eyes implanted into Danzos arm, he was able to perform that jutsu once.
i get that once u perform izanagi once u'll go blind but i remeba danzo using this technique many time against sasuke which was why he lost all d sharigan implanted on his hand
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:53am On Apr 08, 2012
. . .
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:57am On Apr 08, 2012
eyoniggar:

Thats wrong bro, you can only perform izanagi once in which the eye used loses its light, even with the multiple eyes implanted into Danzos arm, he was able to perform that jutsu once.

Firestar, you cant just say an Uchiha isnt one without the sharingan most especially when you are putting a feminine gender into perspective. For example, Mito, an Uzumaki bloodline was married into a senju family, does that mean she inherently possess the Mokuton? Naaa!! Mikoto doesnt posses a Sharingan,she was married to a man that gave birth to both Itachi and Sasuke, a man who possesses the Sharingan by blood and by birth,that doesnt mean she has one.

Btwn, you guys shouldnt expect KISHI to have itachi and sasuke get rid of Kabu easily like that,some1 like Kishi that loves to twist our mineds around wont allow a snake sage to be dealt with easily like that. Make we calm down small.
That's a possibility and remember it isn't unusual for clans not to marry outside just keep the bloodline pure.
Mito's case seem to be a political alliance according to Kushina's account.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 8:18am On Apr 08, 2012
We've seen the Toad Sage(Jiraiya),Snake Sage(Could've been Oro but Kabuto surpassed him) perhaps there's a Slug Mountain where Tsunade had her training to gain Slug Sage mode&Kishi is yet to let us see what she looks like in Sennin Modo. They weren't called the Legendary Sannin for nothing afterall.
There's still a lot about Tsunade's powers that we're yet to see. .she's the last known Senju&the Hokage,Kishi had better let her represent the Senju clan very well.
Bar her healing-without-seal jutsu&old-mama-youngie technique,I still CANNOT understand how she's unable to use ANY of the elemental-attacks
The Hokages before her all had impressive technique portfolios. .anyway,its Kishi so let me just wait to see what happens next.

Happy Easter y'all
Re: Naruto Information by symbian123(m): 8:43am On Apr 08, 2012
@Feraz. I think you right bro. The Uchiha brothers also have to deal with Kabuto's intelligence. We gotta give d fella credit. He's done a lot of research on sharingan usage and its quite difficult to burn him with Amateratsu flames cos snakes perceive heat.smiley hmmm. I wonder wats gonna happen next. But I really think the new shipudeen episode sucks.. For real. Lol
Re: Naruto Information by symbian123(m): 8:47am On Apr 08, 2012
@Kazekage....I honestly think Tsunade sama aint good enough. Madara is probably just toying wit her to see d full extent of her powers and she (including d other kages) havent really done much harm 2 d upgraded madara....I think that dude got more badass techniques up his sleeves. Lets watch out sha. Happy easter to you too.
Re: Naruto Information by yosmen: 8:54am On Apr 08, 2012
SageNaruto:

The original agenda of Atkasuki as stated by Pein/Nagato is that they want 2 use all the Bijuu to create a new forbidden jutsu and start a war in-order to create peace. But now that most members of the organisation are dead Tobi/Madara has revealed his true intensions and that is to us the power of all the bijuu to try to revive the juubi and seal it within himself in order 4 him to become as powerful as the sage of six paths once was.
Now as to what i think about the initial plans of nagato, i regard it as stupid and unnessary cause i don't understand how someone would start a war in-order to create peace. In regards to Tobi/Madara's plan i think he is just a fool who is seeking to become the most powerful ninja/shinobi but he will never be.

Naruto is now a friend to all the Bijuu,the tailed beasts and knows dem by name,acording to d prophecy and promise of the creator of the bijuu,sage of d 6 path,naruto will unite all of them and become the 10tail jinjuriki host,making him the most powerful shinobi...
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 9:00am On Apr 08, 2012
Brisingr: ts wrong bro, you can only perform izanagi once in which the eye used loses its light, even with the multiple eyes implanted into Danzos arm, he was able to perform that jutsu once.
i get that once u perform izanagi once u'll go blind but i remeba danzo using this technique many time against sasuke which was why he lost all d sharigan implanted on his hand

You are right bro, just looked it up, he actually used the Izanagi many time,cos I cud remember seeing those eyes on hir arm closing up. I was a little bit confused thinking he used Izanagi once, because it was only obvious seeing Susano shoot the arrow which pierced through Danzo and Izanagi was activated thereafter, didnt see any other scene where he was killed and Izanagi was used immediately, maybe thats why I thought he used it once.

firestar:
That's a possibility and remember it isn't unusual for clans not to marry outside just keep the bloodline pure.
Mito's case seem to be a political alliance according to Kushina's account.

Firestar I understand your point, even though she might be born into the uchiha bloodline, I still doubt she possesses the sharingan, I looked her up:

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mikoto_Uchiha
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 08, 2012
@firestar.
For a man whose entire life was a lie,whose every action was a lie,whose entire story turns out to be a lie, to claim another person is a better liar......
I await the dragon sage to properly display his hyped lying skills. Or maybe,just maybe,Itachi is still lying about kabuto's....... Ha,I don't know anymore.
Happy Easter.

Danzo used Izanagi atleast 9 times.

In the spirit of Easter,I won't say that Tsunade is a disgrace.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:37am On Apr 08, 2012
^^^lol.....
As for the byakugan being upgraded, it's very very late for that cos the war has began.......though it's cheating on the hyuugas' path
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:40am On Apr 08, 2012
Darui: @firestar.
For a man whose entire life was a lie, whose every action was a lie, whose entire story turns out to be a lie, to claim another person is a better liar......
I await the dragon sage to properly display his hyped lying skills. Or maybe,just maybe,Itachi is still lying about kabuto's....... Ha,I don't know anymore.
Happy Easter.

Danzo used Izanagi atleast 9 times.

In the spirit of Easter,I won't say that Tsunade is a disgrace.
That statement cuts across sublimely in ways that runs deeper than Kishimoto's storyline plot, Darui.
@eyoniggar
You know, it'll be interesting to see the wives of Shinobi interact.
Mikoto and Kushina seem to be quite close.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2012
Wait, who is Tsunade's father/mother since she's the grand-daughter of Harishima? Did Harishima have a son/daughter we don't know about?

Danzo used the Izanagai more than once if I remember. . .plus he had Harishima's cells implanted in him,that could've allowed him use Shisui's eye. .which I don't think he used in the battle against Sasuke since he'd already used it to control one of the men @ the meeting before Ao sensed it. Question is: what is the point of having Harishima(Bless him) cells implanted in you if you aren't going to use them? Its wasn't really much of a fight between him an Sasuke as the latter had probably figured him out after repeatedly using the same technique over&over again.

Can we get some Naruto/Bee vs Tobi/6Paths now?
Re: Naruto Information by symbian123(m): 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2012
I honestly think Shodai Hokage is overhyped joo.smiley . He only displays Mokuton techniques and his scroll technique which is similar to Tenten's. Aside d fact that he can also heal without forming hand seals, He doesnt strike me as a formidable shinobismiley.....UCHIHA MADARA WAS PROBABLY JUST 'TESTING' HIM JOO..
Re: Naruto Information by symbian123(m): 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2012
@All. Do you guys think Sasuke was helped by Tobi during his 'short' battle with Danzo? Cos I vaguely remember sasuke placing him under Genjutsu but Danzo countered it..
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2012
symbian123: I honestly think Shodai Hokage is overhyped joo.smiley . He only displays Mokuton techniques and his scroll technique which is similar to Tenten's. Aside d fact that he can also heal without forming hand seals, He doesnt strike me as a formidable shinobismiley.....UCHIHA MADARA WAS PROBABLY JUST 'TESTING' HIM JOO..
Blasphemy!
Lol
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2012
symbian123: @All. Do you guys think Sasuke was helped by Tobi during his 'short' battle with Danzo? Cos I vaguely remember sasuke placing him under Genjutsu but Danzo countered it..
As far as I remember,he didn't. He prepared to one time when sasuke was in danger,but stopped after sasuke countered.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2012
KazeKage1: Wait, who is Tsunade's father/mother since she's the grand-daughter of Harishima? Did Harishima have a son/daughter we don't know about?

Danzo used the Izanagai more than once if I remember. . .plus he had Harishima's cells implanted in him,that could've allowed him use Shisui's eye. .which I don't think he used in the battle against Sasuke since he'd already used it to control one of the men @ the meeting before Ao sensed it. Question is: what is the point of having Harishima(Bless him) cells implanted in you if you aren't going to use them? Its wasn't really much of a fight between him an Sasuke as the latter had probably figured him out after repeatedly using the same technique over&over again.

Can we get some Naruto/Bee vs Tobi/6Paths now?
We know little about other konoha clans and their ninja except the uchiha. Kishi is taking his time.
Danzo miscalculated. He wanted to use shisui eye on madara(sorry,tobi now). Atleast defeat the 'boy' first na.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2012
[url][/url]
KazeKage1: Wait, who is Tsunade's father/mother since she's the grand-daughter of Harishima? Did Harishima have a son/daughter we don't know about?
Look her up:

Tōka Senju [url]naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tōka_Senju[/url]
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2012
then who is kohonomaru chan father?
Re: Naruto Information by symbian123(m): 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2012
@Darui. Hmmm. Point noted.. But am yet to see the full extent of Tobi's powers o. That guy just dey code since. Lol.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2012
^ we will see it soon. Someone said kishi should move to naruto-tobi fight,fully supported here o.
Since we are on the senju.
I think jiraiya is 2nd hokage,tobirama's grandson. The resemblance is uncanny. Tho,one is better looking.lol
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2012
All we've seen the Hyuuga folks do is scan large area&use their 64 dirty slap jutsu. .no offense to Hinata fans here.
Thanks for the link FS
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2012
kombats: then who is kohonomaru chan father?

Hehe.....Asuma's brother.....hehe
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2012
firestar: [url][/url]
Look her up:

Tōka Senju [url]naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tōka_Senju[/url]
Forgot all about her. But she's not hashirama's daughter,is she? I read her page,said something about the two being close,a confidante.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2012
KazeKage1: All we've seen the Hyuuga folks do is scan large area&use their 64 dirty slap jutsu. .no offense to Hinata fans here.
Thanks for the link FS
Na correct joor, Hinata fans or not.
But still,they are incredibly powerful. In close range,they can take down any average shinobi and even some above average in the twinkle of an eye. I think kishi added one improvement in long range,wind something something.
We get bored with the Hyuuga cos of the insane power-ups the uchiha keep getting without any efforts.
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 9:22am On Apr 09, 2012
No, neji is the strongest hyuuga and shinobi. He became a jonin before many of his teammate, he is a genius, and he even fought naruto in chounin exam when naruto was taken over by the kyuubi which many top class shinobi can not dare. He is also trying very hard to cover a 360 degree vision. And he has a lot of chakra. He really impressed my when he fought one spider demon cursed seal orochimaru's men.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.