Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,164 members, 7,903,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (662409 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2012
panaroma: If downloading to ur blackberry fone then use wap.naruchigo.com or www.fztvseries.com...they are absolutely free...
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:19am On Apr 13, 2012
As an incentive, I'll play Sunny Neji's ''Face me I face you''
Dedicated to Sennin Kabuto's curiousity.
. . .the thing wey yu dey find o, yu go see am o. . .
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2012
I think I v seen enough of the uchiha brothers-kabuto fight. Which fight do you want it to shift to?
I want kages-madara fight to be continued. To see them thoroughly battered in the face of a superior ninja.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2012
undecided
I rather see Naruto out-knuckle Tobi. Its funny.
Uchicha fights with plywood faces. It gets old real fast.
Too much [b]Mad[/b]ara.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2012
firestar: undecided
I rather see Naruto out-knuckle Tobi. Its funny.
Uchicha fights with plywood faces. It gets old real fast.
Too much [b]Mad[/b]ara.
Nice,very nice pun.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 12:37am On Apr 14, 2012
i will like to see tobi vs naruto..but for a different reason..as the shinobi troops are moving towards thier location, i believe tobi will use the full effect of rinnegan and sharigan
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2012
^he will just that his sealing statue and prolly exterminate them. Fodder ninjas=useless.

@eyoniggar
Thanks man. I got the mail.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2012
(To Tobi) "Yahiko
founded the Akatsuki.
The red clouds on these
robes we wear…
represent the wars that
rained blood upon
Amegakure. You merely
jumped in our
bandwagon. These robes
are our legacy, not
yours. The Rinnegan is
something that
Amegakure shinobi
Nagato awakened on his
own, and it does not
belong to you! His eyes
are this nation and
village's greatest
treasure!!"--Konan
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2012
quick question.
What is the different between an uzumaki and a senju apart from the hair?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2012
Large amounts of chakra, Jinchiriki candidates, seal experts, Rinnegan lineage, and die hard annoying.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2012
^^^^^^^think so too
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 8:36am On Apr 17, 2012
While analysing the resurrection of the dead shinobis, i came up with the conclusion that it's like anko is their power house....i mean, c'mon, kabuto can't just kill many people to use to power them......
Re: Naruto Information by johnny11(m): 10:40am On Apr 17, 2012
Hey guys what are your theories on who Tobi a.k.a The masked man is?
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 11:31am On Apr 17, 2012
johnny11: Hey guys what are your theories on who Tobi a.k.a The masked man is?
Izuna
A hybrid Madara
One of Harishima Senju's love-children. . .maybe he bedded a Uchiha lady before he died shocked tongue
Feraz: While analysing the resurrection of the dead shinobis, i came up with the conclusion that it's like anko is their power house....i mean, c'mon, kabuto can't just kill many people to use to power them......
I concur
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2012
johnny11: Hey guys what are your theories on who Tobi a.k.a The masked man is?
IZUNA UCHIHA. Don't ask me why o,I don't know. Unlike my irrefutable Gaara Uzumaki theory, kishi has masterfully concealed tobi's identity from prying minds.
Did anybody notice that tobi got progressively younger? When he showed his sharingan to sasuke,there were folds and wrinkles indicating old age but during his fight with konan when part of his mask was blown off,he looked much younger.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2012
Feraz: While analysing the resurrection of the dead shinobis, i came up with the conclusion that it's like anko is their power house....i mean, c'mon, kabuto can't just kill many people to use to power them......
He's using her chakra ONLY. He needs dead bodies (atleast alive when they are being used for edo tensei rituals, I think kishi dey worship sango or something) to act as vessel for the summoned souls. When they are defeated,they dust around them crumbles and the terribly unlucky guy or girl is revealed.
But since these unfortunate fellows can't survive the rituals,their chakra cannot be used. Enter the summoner's chakra AND/OR suitable ninja's chakra. (Anko is the unfortunately suitable ninja here).
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2012
cool
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2012
KazeKage1:
Izuna (5 Stars)

A hybrid Madara
0% emissions?
One of Harishima Senju's love-children. . .maybe he bedded a Uchiha lady before he died
(Eh, Senju and Uchiha? Together? Verdict: Badtt Romance)

It should be Izuna. In this story, dead men walk. It explains why he eyes balls so much. Izuna was socketless before he . . . 'died'. I suspect his true nature should be the 'Tobi is a good bwoi' persona. If not, Kishi should join Hidan.
Re: Naruto Information by johnny11(m): 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2012
Could it really be Izuna? the story goes that he died some years before the series at about a like, late teen, so that would mean at this point in time he'd have to be what... like a 100yrs old?!. On the oda hand if he were an edo tensei, no, edo tensei wasn't discovered until later on by the second hokage,so he'd have to be summoned by some1 afta that time which is highly unlikely. keep in mind Madara knows who tobi is and his plans(or "their" plans), they had to have met sometime in the past. With tobi's agilty,young looks,wierd body(when he broke off his arms fighting foo and torune) am also theorizing he could be a chimera of some sort with particularly zetsu and.....obito maybe? smiley, Or it could just be the ramen shop guy! grin grin....Damn...If only kisame wasnt a stand up guy
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 4:51am On Apr 18, 2012
i believe that tobi is a mixture of zestu and madara clone probably a wood clone set before the real madara died.tobi range of knowledge suggest that.
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 9:20am On Apr 18, 2012
i am not sure who tobi is, but i know he is related to sasuke's family because during naruto's birth kushina told sasuke's mother that she was going to give birth and sasuke's mother must have told somebody else whom i think is tobi and remember he knows alot about sasuke and almost everything about itachi and the uchiha's secret.
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 9:33am On Apr 18, 2012
rapmike: i believe that tobi is a mixture of zestu and madara clone probably a wood clone set before the real madara died.tobi range of knowledge suggest that.
tobi can't be madara, tobi was defeated within a minute by the fourth hokage and ran away and madara was the strongest shinobi after the first.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2012
johnny11: Could it really be Izuna? the story goes that he died some years before the series at about a like, late teen, so that would mean at this point in time he'd have to be what... like a 100yrs old?!. On the oda hand if he were an edo tensei, no, edo tensei wasn't discovered until later on by the second hokage,so he'd have to be summoned by some1 afta that time which is highly unlikely. keep in mind Madara knows who tobi is and his plans(or "their" plans), they had to have met sometime in the past. With tobi's agilty,young looks,wierd body(when he broke off his arms fighting foo and torune) am also theorizing he could be a chimera of some sort with particularly zetsu and.....obito maybe? smiley, Or it could just be the ramen shop guy! grin grin....Damn...If only kisame wasnt a stand up guy
I told you o,I don't know. The candidates range from the ramen guy all the way to the second hokage. Problem is all of them get holes like mad.
Izuna is the only whose plot holes can be plausibly explained. For instance,tobi is a liar. He could have lied about his death.(Unlikely)
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2012
583 is (yawwwwns).
I'll comment l8r.
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2012
kombats:
tobi can't be madara, tobi was defeated within a minute by the fourth hokage and ran away and madara was the strongest shinobi after the first.

Actually I agree Tobi is Madara or at least a Zetsu Madara clone that was designed to bring Madara to back to life after Madara and Hashirama had their showdown in the VoTE. Consider the 2nd Tsuchikage, Muu, he split himself in two before he got sealed so he lost a great deal of his power. That's wat I think happened with Tobi and Mad-Ara. Thus the 2nd would whoop the life outta him cos he was 'a shell of his former self'.

Another explanantion would be that Madara activated the Rinnegan in a unique way thru d Sharingan and Tobi is only a single "Path of Six". That would explain why Tobi can only use that time/space justu with his eye.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2012
.....i wouldn't necessarily discard this chapter.....though, i feel some pity for kabuto.....while trying to start his life all over, someone took it away of which i suspect it's orochimaru......besides, it would seem that orochimaru was a member of roots.....with danzo being there, i knew something good wouldn't come out of it.......besides, with the way he approached kabuto while he was crying was gayish....geez!!!!!!!!
.....quick question....don't know if this has been treated before but who do you think is that third coffin orochimaru tried to resurrect?......
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2012

Danzou might've used Kotoamaterasu's power to get Orochimaru of all persons into ROOT. Using orphans as a means to a sickening end.

@Feraz
The 4th is out of it, even if it is a possibility.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 19, 2012
His story try sha. Just very unconvincing. So,the next thing to do was team up with a villain when a grateful village awaits you? Orochimaru.......baztard.
@parnassuss
Your theories are very plausible.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 19, 2012
firestar:
Danzou might've used Kotoamaterasu's power to get Orochimaru of all persons into ROOT. Using orphans as a means to a sickening end.

@Feraz
The 4th is out of it, even if it is a possibility.
I think he even used it on 'Mother' 'Ninagashi whatever'.
But since oro managed to break Kabuto out of sasori's genjutsu,its not beyond him to break himself out of a kotoamatsukami. I think.
Re: Naruto Information by tjskii(f): 11:14am On Apr 19, 2012
Feraz: ^^^^figured you were going to be happysmiley......another naruto fango to www.realitylapse.com to download it.......i believe you have to start from episode 200 or 195......but it's within that range.....welcome.....smiley...
thanks Feraz for the link,ure tooo much,iv bin in hibernation watchin the episodessinceeee,no shower no food,just glued to my bbscreen.the series ends wher tobi and kabuto declare d war started.aawwweeessssooommmeee,as for who tobi really is I'll brb wth my analysis
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2012
Feraz: .....i wouldn't necessarily discard this chapter.....though, i feel some pity for kabuto.....while trying to start his life all over, someone took it away of which i suspect it's orochimaru......besides, it would seem that orochimaru was a member of roots.....with danzo being there, i knew something good wouldn't come out of it.......besides, with the way he approached kabuto while he was crying was gayish....geez!!!!!!!!
.....quick question....don't know if this has been treated before but who do you think is that third coffin orochimaru tried to resurrect?......

Strongest guess would be Minato. I don't know why the coffin suddenly vanished/went back underground. .the look on Sarutobi's face said it all. .he panicked big time.

Other 'fantasy' guess would be Madara, SOSP.
Re: Naruto Information by johnny11(m): 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2012
^^^^ I highly doubt it was Minato, aside from the fact that Sandiame would have probly be dead before he could say konohamaru grin, Conditions for edo tensei require the summoned soul to be in the "pure world",and since minato did the reaper soul jutsu thingy, i dont think it was him. The naruto story hadnt yet developed by then,maybe orochimaru didnt know all the rules for the jutsu. That said it could be any strong dead person ranging from the Kazekage he just killed.if you ask me its more of a pain than figuring out Tobi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.