Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,856 members, 7,938,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (667722 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:03am On Apr 09, 2012
kombats: No, neji is the strongest hyuuga and shinobi. He became a jonin before many of his teammate, he is a genius, and he even fought naruto in chounin exam when naruto was taken over by the kyuubi which many top class shinobi can not dare. He is also trying very hard to cover a 360 degree vision. And he has a lot of chakra. He really impressed my when he fought one spider demon cursed seal orochimaru's men.
Strongest?!!!!!! when hinata's father is there?......Besides, naruto wasn't taken over by the nine-tails but he rather tapped some of the chakra of the kyuubi.......
symbian123: I honestly think Shodai Hokage is overhyped joo.smiley . He only displays Mokuton techniques and his scroll technique which is similar to Tenten's. Aside d fact that he can also heal without forming hand seals, He doesnt strike me as a formidable shinobismiley.....UCHIHA MADARA WAS PROBABLY JUST 'TESTING' HIM JOO..
TESTING There's no arguing about it....Hashirama is the best ninja of all time till naruto takes over.......
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2012
i dont think d 1st hokage was weak..at least madara had to fight him 'just to get his power'.....we still dont know much abt him though
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2012
Kishi-kishi-kilishi-moto. . .
Every one here has gone Naija-Ninja!
Re: Naruto Information by tjskii(f): 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2012
Kai from reading these posts I see that I'm way behind,the last episode I watched was wher sasuke was sent to kill danzo at one meetin lik dis and wher naruto was appealin to d eighttails brother not to kill sasuke,sinc then iv lost track,don't even kno wat episode I shud be lookin for now,pls help,and if u kno any website I can download it from using my bb fone,I'll be eternally greatful.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 6:08am On Apr 11, 2012
tjskii: Kai from reading these posts I see that I'm way behind,the last episode I watched was wher sasuke was sent to kill danzo at one meetin lik dis and wher naruto was appealin to d eighttails brother not to kill sasuke,sinc then iv lost track,don't even kno wat episode I shud be lookin for now,pls help,and if u kno any website I can download it from using my bb fone,I'll be eternally greatful.
.Yey! Another Sista!
(Dances)
Welcome!
Promise you'll stick around?
BB? Brb.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2012
^^^^figured you were going to be happysmiley......another naruto fan
tjskii: Kai from reading these posts I see that I'm way behind,the last episode I watched was wher sasuke was sent to kill danzo at one meetin lik dis and wher naruto was appealin to d eighttails brother not to kill sasuke,sinc then iv lost track,don't even kno wat episode I shud be lookin for now,pls help,and if u kno any website I can download it from using my bb fone,I'll be eternally greatful.
go to www.realitylapse.com to download it.......i believe you have to start from episode 200 or 195......but it's within that range.....welcome.....smiley...
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:06am On Apr 11, 2012
Feraz: ^^^^figured you were going to be happysmiley......another naruto fango to www.realitylapse.com to download it.......i believe you have to start from episode 200 or 195......but it's within that range.....welcome.....smiley...
Jolly wit me jare!
grin;-)gringringringringringringrin
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2012
so i waited a full week for nothing...............damn..this chapter ain't encouraging angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2012
Feraz: so i waited a full week for nothing...............damn..this chapter ain't encouraging angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Thank you jare.
Very disappointing. In plot,actions,even dialogue sef.
Mtcheeewwww. >:
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2012
. .''I had nothing''.
Hm, it tallies with Edo Tensei doesn't it, neh? How myopic. Smh. This battle is over.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2012
Like the chapter name, 582 was nothing||
Oh K Izanami, made Kabuto remenba his Childhood...*nice jutsu dere Itachi*....
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2012

Welcome chic, please stay around.

Feraz: ^^^^figured you were going to be happysmiley......another naruto fango to www.realitylapse.com to download it.......i believe you have to start from episode 200 or 195......but it's within that range.....welcome.....smiley...

Bro realitylapse aint free oo, you have to pay with paypal or other sorts of payments before you can stream or download live. I have been watching all new released anime as well as the past episodes I havent seen. Although I have a login for the paid one,so whoever wants me to give him/her my username and pword should holler.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2012
^i use realitylapse too. I thought they charged for each download. I don't use the pay option,the cerium server tho slow is enough. But if you wanna drop..........
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2012
email to: babalose2002@yahoo.com for user and pword request. Please any1 should specify nairaland_narutofan on subject.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2012
Darui: ^i use realitylapse too. I thought they charged for each download. I don't use the pay option,the cerium server tho slow is enough. But if you wanna drop..........
when you see a pop up window asking for some details, click on cancel and then click on the cercium server [prague, cz]...you're good to go....
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2012
Is this what i waited a week for? angry
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2012
cmon..dont get disappointed.. i believe kabuto child history has an important link to the story....besides..he is playing the deceiver role for itachi and sasuke.

what is happening to anko? since kabuto tapped into orochimaru's power from her we have heard nothing. abi she don die nii?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2012
Kabuto's a lying adder. Look at the way Itachi's staring intently at him. The best lies are the ones closest to the truth, no?
Now, Kabuto is underestimating Itachi.
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2012
Ok I feel its curtains for Kabuto sennin, though I truth I think he has bettered the Uchihas though. Fights have progressively regressed, characters no longer have the skill and variety they had. Check the Uchihas for instance, Sasuke uses raikiri near perfectly, why the heck doesn't he diversify? Is it pointless, screw it I'd just like to see something diff from the go-to Susannoo!
Re: Naruto Information by panaroma: 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2012
If downloading to ur blackberry fone then use wap.naruchigo.com or www.fztvseries.com...they are absolutely free...
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 8:25am On Apr 12, 2012
Why are y'all sounding like it's a must to pay on realitylapse.......it is FREE!!!! *using rancho's voice when raju was in the hospital - 3 Idiots*
one thing is for sure.....kabuto's childhood memories has something to do with this fight until we can see the connection......
Parnassuss: Ok I feel its curtains for Kabuto sennin, though I truth I think he has bettered the Uchihas though. Fights have progressively regressed, characters no longer have the skill and variety they had. Check the Uchihas for instance, Sasuke uses raikiri near perfectly, why the heck doesn't he diversify? Is it pointless, screw it I'd just like to see something diff from the go-to Susannoo!
Exactly!!!!! Which begs the question - why hasn't sasuke used his three varieties of chidori which includes:
chidori nagashi, chidori senbon and chidori kouken....also, that chidori he used to pierce through danzo........
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 11:32am On Apr 12, 2012
Small possibility; could Kabuto be a pure bred Senju? He has the hair and facial features to match the 2nd hokage. Check also he handiness with medic ninjutsu, his skills with the edo tensei (which I suspect may be a strictly Senju jutsu), his summoning ability (depictive of a huge chakra base) and his regenerative powers which is only matched by Hashirama and Tsunade. Guess what, both Senjus too. By extension Orochimaru and Jiraiya might also be but Kabuto has the highest potential!
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:42am On Apr 12, 2012
Feraz: Why are y'all sounding like it's a must to pay on realitylapse.......it is FREE!!!! *using rancho's voice when raju was in the hospital - 3 Idiots*
one thing is for sure.....kabuto's childhood memories has something to do with this fight until we can see the connection......Exactly!!!!! Which begs the question - why hasn't sasuke used his three varieties of chidori which includes:
chidori nagashi, chidori senbon and chidori kouken....also, that chidori he used to pierce through danzo........
Ninjutsu like Raikiri can't be performed in a cave . The cave is Kabuto's comfort zone. Susano'o & Amaterasu are inter-changeable in offensive/defensive technique. And besides they're dealing with a Sennin that specialize on medic ninjutsu. Knowing his affinity is key.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2012
Parnassuss: Small possibility; could Kabuto be a pure bred Senju? He has the hair and facial features to match the 2nd hokage. Check also he handiness with medic ninjutsu, his skills with the edo tensei (which I suspect may be a strictly Senju jutsu), his summoning ability (depictive of a huge chakra base) and his regenerative powers which is only matched by Hashirama and Tsunade. Guess what, both Senjus too. By extension Orochimaru and Jiraiya might also be but Kabuto has the highest potential!
Hmm. A possibility.
Kabuto himself bragged about 'extracts' from clan scions.
Re: Naruto Information by tjskii(f): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2012
Thanks u guys for welcoming me here,but u guys r mentionin itachi,he don die since na,abi no be sasuke kill am
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2012
^^^^most people here don't follow the video....we read the comic online......besides, do you remember that jutsu orochimaru used when he brought back the 1st and 2nd hokages to fight the 3rd, that is what kabuto used to bring back itachi.......
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2012
tjskii: Thanks u guys for welcoming me here,but u guys r mentionin itachi,he don die since na,abi no be sasuke kill am
You have a lot of catching up to do. Btw, you are welcome here.
And You are lucky o,no one welcomed me here. Not being girl cos am. Haha....
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2012
firestar: Kabuto's a lying adder. Look at the way Itachi's staring intently at him. The best lies are the ones closest to the truth, no?
Now, Kabuto is underestimating Itachi.
He speaks the truth. Just that it wasn't needed. Who cares about your story. We v seen worse and they turned out well(tho plenty turned out not so well).
Next time,make a freaking identity for yourself. Nonsense chapter!
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2012
tjskii: Thanks u guys for welcoming me here,but u guys r mentionin itachi,he don die since na,abi no be sasuke kill am
;-)
Like Feraz and Darui implied, we read and watch. The comic (Manga) is lightyears ahead of the anime.
So I suggest you start from where you watched last to date. Comic chapter you'll probably be would be around. . . around
Chei! Where did you stop exactly?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2012
Darui:
He speaks the truth. Just that it wasn't needed. Who cares about your story. We v seen worse and they turned out well(tho plenty turned out not so well).
Next time,make a freaking identity for yourself. Nonsense chapter!
So, he had amnesia, short-sighted vision which was lovingly cared for by a woman who let herself be called his 'mother' and still had nothing?! How cute.
Tell that to Sai or Tenzou.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2012
^ abi o!!!
Re: Naruto Information by tjskii(f): 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2012
Oh I see,got a lot of catchin up to do,pray tell wat mobile site do I nid to go to be up to date,so I can start gistin knowledgeably with you,thanks u guys r d 'bestest' grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.