Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (667718 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2012
gringrinQuestion

21. What are your 'Oh shoot! / Chei! /No way!/ Faya. . .' exclamation moments?
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2012
The part that cracked me up was when Kono's sensei was crying...and the 'baka' that the others kept on saying.

Oh yeah,Naruto 584 is out&well,my middle finger once again salutes Kishi
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2012
Kishimoto can do better than 'attempt' to make one regurgitate fishguts like some penguin by showing Kabuto's fond memory of dear Orochimaru-sama!
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2012
funny, when i checked, saw nothing and presumed that what someone said about the holy thingy in Japan.......will read it later...........
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2012
funny, when i checked, saw nothing and presumed that what someone said about the holy thingy in Japan was true.......will read it later...........
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2012
Parnassuss: In lieu of our dearly postponed manga, I opt to have a informal poll. I have culled most of the questions here from some of our yankee brethen simply cos I don't have the patience to type em. Do not copy previous answers and there is no need explain ur replies in details, single words will do.

Question
1. who is the most impressive character-

2. what is the most impressive ninjutsu-

3. what is the most impressive genjutsu-

4. what is the most impressive taijutsu-

5. now between the above 3 jutsus which one is the most impressive-

6. Whose death if avoided, could have made the biggest impact to the Naruto story

7. what is the most impressive KG ( kekei genkai) clan bloodline - ex. sharingan, rinnegan, byakugan

8. what is the most impressive KG element mixture- ex. jutsu that usually say release ( mizukage's lava) ( hasirama's wood)

9. who has the SINGLE (as in 1) most impressive win-

10 Barring Naruto and including Sai, who is weakest and strongest of the Konoha 11-

11. who is your favorite character-

12. what is your favorite jutsu-

13. what is the most powerful jutsu-

14. Who is the most skillful ninja in the anime-

15. Who the deadliest Ninja NOT from Konoha in Narutoverse?

16. who is the best of the sanin-

17. who was the best team in akatsuki-

18. who was the best squad from the leaf- ex. team minato (kakshi, rin, & obito) team sarutobi ( the sanin) squad 7 ( sakura , naruto, & sasuke).....you get the picture-

19. who is the most overrated character-

20 who is the most underated character -

1. who is the most impressive character- minato

2. what is the most impressive ninjutsu- almost all

3. what is the most impressive genjutsu- izanagi (none knows how to use it very well except SOSP)

4. what is the most impressive taijutsu- jyuuken

5. now between the above 3 jutsus which one is the most impressive- almost all

6. Whose death if avoided, could have made the biggest impact to the Naruto story - minato

7. what is the most impressive KG ( kekei genkai) clan bloodline - ex. sharingan, rinnegan, byakugan - rinnegan (if not, na sharingan things)

8. what is the most impressive KG element mixture- ex. jutsu that usually say release ( mizukage's lava) ( hashirama's wood) - mokuton

9. who has the SINGLE (as in 1) most impressive win- minato (against tobi and kyuubi)

10 Barring Naruto and including Sai, who is weakest and strongest of the Konoha 11- with others ie ino and neji

11. who is your favorite character- uchiha madara

12. what is your favorite jutsu- FGTT

13. what is the most powerful jutsu- don't know

14. Who is the most skillful ninja in the anime - itachi/kakashi

15. Who the deadliest Ninja NOT from Konoha in Narutoverse? - pain/hanzou

16. who is the best of the sanin- j man ie jiraiya

17. who was the best team in akatsuki- itachi/kisame/hidan/kakazu

18. who was the best squad from the leaf- ex. team minato (kakshi, rin, & obito) team sarutobi ( the sanin) squad 7 ( sakura , naruto, & sasuke).....you get the picture- nidaime's

19. who is the most overrated character - madara

20 who is the most underated character - tsunade
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 8:06am On Apr 29, 2012
just heard Naruto Shippuden Movie 5
Blood Prison is out.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2012
Kabuto,kabuto,kabuuttttooooo. I m tired fa.
I dey beg kishi not to make next chapter about kabuto. Hin story no jell at all.
@firestar
My 'no way' moment- shinra tensei(completely obliterated konoha as in no bloody way)
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2012
kombats: just heard Naruto Shippuden Movie 5
Blood Prison is out.

I watched it over the weekend! Damn the fights were much, much better than the past movies. His sage mode was sick and the Raikage got a lil airtime. I've got to find the site I download it from, it was purely by accident I found it and my system kinda crashed a bit cos I was downloading like a fiend. I'll find it back once I finish work.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2012
Parnassuss:

I watched it over the weekend! Damn the fights were much, much better than the past movies. His sage mode was sick and the Raikage got a lil airtime. I've got to find the site I download it from, it was purely by accident I found it and my system kinda crashed a bit cos I was downloading like a fiend. I'll find it back once I finish work.
damn, just read the synopsis.....looks very interesting and i'd like to see the girl that kissed him.....guy, pls, the site you downloaded it from is needed.......paste the link bro.....thanks in advance.....
Johnny11, funny episode....
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 5:39am On May 01, 2012
Re: Naruto Information by panaroma: 9:38am On May 01, 2012
KazeKage1: Try www.narutoget.com

Okay what site do I use so I can download to my mobile device...
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 10:00am On May 01, 2012
The site address is www.aniemshippuuden.com if u use a BB add a '/mobile'. Firestar, this is for u. U owe me a kiss big time.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2012
Parnassuss: The site address is www.aniemshippuuden.com if u use a BB add a '/mobile'. Firestar, this is for u. U owe me a kiss big time.
undecided
Parnassuss: The site address is www.aniemshippuuden.com if u use a BB add a '/mobile'. Firestar, this is for u. U owe me a kiss big time.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 01, 2012
As expected of Itachi his Izanami jutsu is aiding Kabuto's flashback.........
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 2:30pm On May 01, 2012
Is Kabuto under Itachi's Izanami genjustu? If yes,what'll the outcome be? Kishi can't just throw-in a high-level ocular jutsu like that and have it squashed like a fly.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 01, 2012
KazeKage1: Is Kabuto under Itachi's Izanami genjustu? If yes,what'll the outcome be? Kishi can't just throw-in a high-level ocular jutsu like that and have it squashed like a fly.
Nah, Kabuto practically killed Itachi,buh he regenerated coz of his Edo tensei'd nature...
And as for Izanami he will try to use it again afta d flashback.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 3:56pm On May 01, 2012
Parnassuss. . . embarassed
@topic
Kabuto and blood transfusions of how many people? Now that's a vampy right there!
Is Sasuke's in that brew cos that some bloody agbo!
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 4:53pm On May 01, 2012
A few facts
Itachi can read people's feelings and use that to his advantage...is he doing that currently?
He is a professional liar...as told by Kabuto
He didn't come all this way only to get killed, well..he died once cheesy

If we're to go by the *flashback = nearing death* logic, then Kabuto's done for BUT he's the one controlling the zombies&he boasts he can't be killed, so i'd wave this off.

Is Kabuto playing right into Itachi's hands without knowing it?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 5:34pm On May 01, 2012
KazeKage1: A few facts
Itachi can read people's feelings and use that to his advantage...is he doing that currently?
He is a professional liar...as told by Kabuto
He didn't come all this way only to get killed, well..he died once cheesy

If we're to go by the *flashback = nearing death* logic, then Kabuto's done for BUT he's the one controlling the zombies&he boasts he can't be killed, so i'd wave this off.

Is Kabuto playing right into Itachi's hands without knowing it?
You're onto something. With 3 chapters of Kabuto's history, I wonder how Itachi'll pull this one. Itachi's unfair advantage lies in the Edo Tensei: He can regenerate.
Now, Izanami
-decides-[/i]destiny, while[b][i]Izanagi[/b] -alters- it.
Yet Itachi tosses in yet another variable: it works with a pair.
A pair of what, exactly? Such a strange mythos.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 6:55pm On May 01, 2012
firestar:
You're onto something. With 3 chapters of Kabuto's history, I wonder how Itachi'll pull this one. Itachi's unfair advantage lies in the Edo Tensei: He can regenerate.
Now, Izanami
-decides-[/i]destiny, while[b][i]Izanagi[/b] -alters- it.
Yet Itachi tosses in yet another variable: it works with a pair.
A pair of what, exactly? Such a strange mythos.

He calls itachi's bluff, itachi tells him that he doesn't know the REAL strength of the Uchiha (1)..then there's the lecture on uchiha eyes.
Wait, didn't he say something about pairing Izanagi with Izanami Then in the last two pages, it shows him saying it's ready&it says the kinjutsu is released.

Question is: How does the izanami jutsu connect with the Kabuto's flashback?
Re: Naruto Information by johnny11(m): 9:13pm On May 01, 2012
@Ferez,...iknow! cheesy cool,..its actually naruto ova 9,it came out with the blood prison movie
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:33pm On May 01, 2012
Kabuto scales are numbered. That's for sure. Still, its takes endurance to take down a Sage. Especially an inebriated one.
Kabuto's drunk with stolen capabilites (Blame it on the alcohol) I do hope he slips up.
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 8:31am On May 02, 2012
firestar: Kabuto scales are numbered. That's for sure. Still, its takes endurance to take down a Sage. Especially an inebriated one.
Kabuto's drunk with stolen capabilites (Blame it on the alcohol) I do hope he slips up.

remember, even the great jiraiya acknowledge the strenght of kabuto and told naruto that four eyes can go head to head with kakashi. kabuto is not just an enhanced orochimaru, he is smarter,experienced,has a very high medical ninjutsu and always has a counter attack for every technique or an escape route.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:10am On May 02, 2012
You know, was wondering.....if izanami decides destiny, then minato and jiraiya must have used the technique logically......reason being when they both at the point of death made naruto the yogen no ko.......

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:14am On May 02, 2012
kombats:
remember, even the great jiraiya acknowledge the strenght of kabuto and told naruto that four eyes can go head to head with kakashi. kabuto is not just an enhanced orochimaru, he is smarter,experienced,has a very high medical ninjutsu and always has a counter attack for every technique or an escape route.
more like an escape route for every technique he can't counter.......besides, as strong as doesn't mean he can go head to head with kakashi then.....everyone is saying izanami has started of which i can't see when it started.....will go back to the previous three chapters and read again to see when izanami started.......
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 3:35pm On May 02, 2012
i belive kabuto end is at hand....itachi`s izanami may be an altering jutsu thaat allow itachi to alter anyone decisions or life history at any point in life.i feel that is why we are seeing a lot on kabuto`s history..........before we are brought to the present,i want to bring a little game to play....
out of the five hidden villages(hidden leaf,hidden sand,hidden stone, hidden mist and hidden cloud)which village has:
1.the smartest ninja
2.strongest ninja(physical strength)
3.strongest ninja(jutsus)
4.most notorious ninjas
5.most unknown ninjas(hidden village whose skills have been shown the least).

i start
1.hidden leaf
2.hidden cloud
3.hidden mist
4.hidden mist
5.hidden stone
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 02, 2012
The highest Itachi can do is to stop Edo tensei!!!
Kabuto is on a whole niu level killing should be out of it.
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 6:22pm On May 03, 2012
Twisting: The highest Itachi can do is to stop Edo tensei!!!
Kabuto is on a whole niu level killing should be out of it.
kabuto stopping the edo tensei will also mean the end of itachi and tobi will still go on with his plan.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 11:12am On May 04, 2012
kombats:
kabuto stopping the edo tensei will also mean the end of itachi and tobi will still go on with his plan.
I think kabuto would have de-summoned itachi if it was possible. What's the point of trying to rewrite him when he can simply put him right back in his coffin?
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 7:29am On May 05, 2012
1.the smartest ninja
4.most notorious ninjas

- hidden leaf (itachi, sasuke, azuna, orochimaru, minato, madara/tobi, shikamaru etc)
- cloud
- konoha (rasenshriken, edo tensei, madara, snake styles of orochi, chidori & variants)
- mist
- iwakagure

This focusses only on the 5 major villages
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2012
biolabee: 1.the smartest ninja
4.most notorious ninjas

- hidden leaf (itachi, sasuke, azuna, orochimaru, minato, madara/tobi, shikamaru etc)
- cloud
- konoha (rasenshriken, edo tensei, madara, snake styles of orochi, chidori & variants)
- mist
- iwakagure

This focusses only on the 5 major villages

yeah cos those are the ones that are fighting the war against tobi and kabuto and we can evaluate their skills

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.