Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,144 members, 7,903,770 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (662392 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 3:46pm On May 09, 2012
Which village has:
1. The smartest ninja

Hidden Leaf (Konoha)
2. Strongest ninja(physical strength)
Hidden Leaf (Konoha)
3. Strongest jutsus
Hidden Leaf/Rain/Mist/Stone

4. Most notorious ninjas

Hidden 'Blood' Mist (Kirigakure)
5. Most unknown ninjas
Whirlpool Village
(Uzushiogakure).

Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 10:42pm On May 09, 2012
1.the smartest ninja
2.strongest ninja(physical strength)
3.strongest ninja(jutsus)
4.most notorious ninjas
5.most unknown ninjas(hidden village whose skills have been shown the least).

1 - I believe ALL shinobi are smart.
2 - Hidden Leaf (Senju/Uzumaki)
3 - Hidden Leaf.
4 - Whats the name of the country Zazuba&seven swordsmen come from? Mist?
5 - Grass (Blood prison)
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 11, 2012
Wad up narutards
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 11, 2012
^No one knows another chapter is out.
Or it was boring. Itachi died....again.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 7:05pm On May 11, 2012
I'm actually tired of the whole Itachi/Sasuke vs Kabuto disco dance so i'll save my comments till AFTER they finish two-stepping.

And yes, Itachi is preparing something grin
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 7:51pm On May 12, 2012
Well I knew Kabuto would bring more Edo Tenseis before the Uchiha bros snuffed his candle out. FYI, Itachi clearly used Tsukuyomi on Sasuke, most likely to undo Tayuya's sound genjutsu.

*Yawn* this fight was over b4 it began, only question how Kabuto chooses to die, like a biatch or like a proper Shinobi of the Sound.
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 12:11pm On May 13, 2012
QUITE INTERESTING WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE POSTED ALL ALONG. ITACHI SAID IT TAKES TIME TO ACTIVATE THE IZANAMI,WHILE THEY WERE BOTH CAUGHT UP IN THE SOUND SHINOBI GENJUTSU, SASU AND ITACHI PAIRED BOTH THEIR GENJUTSUS: ETERNAL TSUKUYOMI AND GENJUTSU SHARINGAN TO BREAK IT,AT THAT MOMENT PRIOR TO SAGE KABUTO SLASHING ITACHI IN TWO, THE IZANAMI 'IMO HAS ALREADY BEEN ACTIVATED. NXT CHAPTER WOULD SHOW THAT KABUTO IS IN SOME SERIOUS MESS.

AS FOR THE NEW MOVIE, IT CAN STILL BE SEEN ON REALITYLAPSE, STREAMING IT NOW, HOLLER IF YOU NEED LOGIN TO STREAM OR DOWNLOAD IT.
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 12:00pm On May 16, 2012
cry cry Kishi WTF man! This Izanami is simply Izanagi upgraded! And how can Itachi do it if he doesn't have the Senju body? Omo the chapter fall my hand joor, a sage to be beaten with such a parlour trick...abeg I'm off anime period. Bye
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 3:01pm On May 16, 2012
Kabuto: I've surpassed my master,I'm a sage,I'm this n that.
Itachi: *yawns* IZANAMI!
Kabuto: WTF?! It can't be! I'm genjutsu-proof
-tachi: dey dia,I no tell u say u no smart?

Parnassus, if I remember, Jiraiya(in sage mode) was taken down by Pein so Kabuto can be too. I was just laughing when I read the manga caused he had it coming&Itachi made it look so easy. I still think Kabuto will find his way out of this.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 5:32pm On May 16, 2012
KazeKage1: Kabuto: I've surpassed my master,I'm a sage,I'm this n that.

Parnassus, if I remember, Jiraiya(in sage mode) was taken down by Pein so Kabuto can be too. I was just laughing when I read the manga caused he had it coming&Itachi made it look so easy. I still think Kabuto will find his way out of this.
rotflwkmd i swear make kishi employ u mak u dey write d manga e 2 sweet as u dey write am
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 5:41pm On May 16, 2012
The last page is hilarious. All this while, Itachi maintained that pose while Kabuto goes on a merry-go-round.
Heh. The perfect soundtrack for Izanami: Moves Like Jagger and For Yua Mind.

Only thing that differs Izanami from Izanami is bluetooth. Sasuke must be at close range for it to work. Till Kabuto figures that out, he'll be petted like a puppy. A WHOLE DRAGON SAGE!
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 16, 2012
Izanami is COOL. I think this subtle kind of genjutsu is better than Izanagi's reality-genjutsu interchangeability.
But.....
Uchiha are way overpowered, I swear. I don't know but the message I keep getting is geniuses are simply unbeatable. Dragon sage ko, worm sage ni. Kabuto fall my hand.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 16, 2012

Lol @ d convo. Not very smart eh,kabuto?

Yeah, his destiny will be decided by him, either he chooses to die or release the damn edo tensei. That's what I got from Itachi's 'blabbing'.
Not so much of a blabbing now eh, kabuto?
Re: Naruto Information by panaroma: 9:17pm On May 16, 2012
Kabuto... Tsk tsk tsk SHM.... Dragon sage... The diff btw you and naruto,anoda sage master is you lost ursef and added to many personalities.. The you,you are is not who you rili are....
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:24pm On May 16, 2012
gringringringringringringringrin

I'm[b] still[/b] laughing. You guys aren't helping. (Lol @ worm Sage.)

No, seriously. Is Itachi actually praying for him or what?
Re: Naruto Information by panaroma: 9:27am On May 17, 2012
After seeing my respect for itachi knows no bound. Amazing shinobi...possibly d best shinobi since minato..too bad they both died...I hope sasuke is learning....
Re: Naruto Information by panaroma: 9:28am On May 17, 2012
Pls can someone help me with a site to download episodes to my phone for free..fanks alot
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 5:24pm On May 17, 2012
Just read the manga on my laptop. .Itachi must be praying seriously for Kabuto...too many demons in that kid cheesy

Although i want the 'worm sage' to end ET, i want to see one last Senju vs Madara Uchiha battle. I want Tsunade to use Madara's a$$ to wipe the floor, possible no?

I still see Sasuke's head being poked again...Amaterasu was the outcome the last time this happened, who knows what it might be this time. Won't be long before Kabuto-sennin figures Izanami out, a Sage can't possibly be that stupid..or maybe he is, who knows? undecided
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 10:27pm On May 17, 2012
if u look clearly at chapter 568, the moment kabuto touched itachi's sword izanami was activated. that likely means that for izanami to happen, there must be physical contact(just as genjutsus needs the receiver to look into the user's eyes) itachi is super class mennnn!!!! that is some S-class stuff...besides its different from izanagi
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 11:07pm On May 17, 2012
rapmike: if u look clearly at chapter 568, the moment kabuto touched itachi's sword izanami was activated. that likely means that for izanami to happen, there must be physical contact(just as genjutsus needs the receiver to look into the user's eyes) itachi is super class mennnn!!!! that is some S-class stuff...besides its different from izanagi

The Izanami was cool not doubt, but how the heck was it activated? This is So6P shyte ain't it. That's why Konan lost to Tobi's Izanagi, she didn't know Tobi had some Senju body cells! So I'm simply saying shouldn't that be the criteria for bringing that sort of jutsu forth, Senju and Uchiha bloodlines? Cos if every MS can do the Izanami then Kakashi may as well kill Tobi with it. If Kishi suddenly dashes Itachi Senju body to justify the tin go pain me joor! Izanami my foot! Damn, Kishi made Kabuto one serious biatch abeg!
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 11:10pm On May 17, 2012

FYI, Pein said "We would never have beaten him (Jiraiya) if we didn't have the secret". Don't mock the toad sage just cos the lizard's a hatchling. Jiraiya would kill Itachi, flat. No contest, no contention! Kabuto even without sage mode would be a vicious customer without his array of jutsus, to lose with such is just illogical.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:37pm On May 17, 2012
Izana[b]gi[/b]: One playa. On your Own jutsu- use, lose, and steal another:- Tobi, Danzo.
Izana[b]mi[/b]: Two players. Bonus stage- Edo Tensei makes a cunning subsitute to Senju cells. ([i]Notice the fading MS in Itachi's eyes as he casts. He can re-use it again and again. Unlike Danzo who had 10 marbles, Itachi's eyes merely regenerates
thanks to E.T. [/i]No wasted moment.)

Opolo is werking.

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 12:35am On May 18, 2012
Parnassuss:

The Izanami was cool not doubt, but how the heck was it activated? This is So6P shyte ain't it. That's why Konan lost to Tobi's Izanagi, she didn't know Tobi had some Senju body cells! So I'm simply saying shouldn't that be the criteria for bringing that sort of jutsu forth, Senju and Uchiha bloodlines? Cos if every MS can do the Izanami then Kakashi may as well kill Tobi with it. If Kishi suddenly dashes Itachi Senju body to justify the tin go pain me joor! Izanami my foot! Damn, Kishi made Kabuto one serious biatch abeg!

mind u..saske is there, and they both cast genjutsus on themselves, so there are other things that can affect it.but i seriously doubt it uchiha/senju cell combination, cos itachi did not have that. on the other hand, rewinding a few manga chapters back, kabuto was in the same stance with itachi and his sword just before we went into kabuto's memory lane. so I STICK TO MY CONCLUSION IZANAMI IS A CONTACT JUTSU,(even though its a genjutsu) besides jiaraiya(hope that spelling is rite) used a sound type of genjutsu with the aid of the lord and madam frogs with him while he was pain pain, so a lot of things are possible
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 18, 2012
Thank God, the manga is picking up again. Please visit narutopedia/izanami for more understanding of the jutsu. I can't copy the link with my phone.

I imagine tobi to be at best,weakened and at worst , defeated!!!.
The kages, well, the kages. Can I still refer to them as that? I imagine a thorough wiping of the floor with their butts by madara.
None of this will probably occur, I have a rather bad record of failed predictions( exclude my gaara theory). That kishi is way toooooo gooooood.
I would love to hear your own short prediction on coming chapters.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 12:49pm On May 19, 2012
Darui: Thank God, the manga is picking up again. Please visit narutopedia/izanami for more understanding of the jutsu. I can't copy the link with my phone.

I imagine tobi to be at best,weakened and at worst , defeated!!!.
The kages, well, the kages. Can I still refer to them as that? I imagine a thorough wiping of the floor with their butts by madara.
None of this will probably occur, I have a rather bad record of failed predictions( exclude my gaara theory). That kishi is way toooooo gooooood.
I would love to hear your own short prediction on coming chapters.
itachi will probably stop ET, though if kabuto has some sense, he may trick itachi(just like tobi did)
tobi to me is just getting started. i feel he will summon that statute used to seal the bijuun to attack naruto and co.
and then i expect tsunade and the other kages to show some mre strength, though if ET is not stopped on time, madara will kill one of them
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 9:43am On May 20, 2012
Guys, dnt yall think theres something significant about Kabuto's horns?
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:42am On May 20, 2012
Been offline for quite sometime due to exams.....will bring up my predictions when i'm done reading the manga after exams......besides, hope y'all are good?......

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 12:44pm On May 20, 2012
^w^
@Feraz
Hope you're cool, ne? Don't stray too far o!

You know, those horns ehn... Are they some sort of Dragon certification? Itachi made a statement by slicing a piece of him. (x3)

Naruto gets eye shadow, liner, a flame embroidered robe and a big arsed scroll.
So...
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 2:56pm On May 20, 2012
@firestar, it seems be a relevant ish regarding his sage status. Lets see what the next episode tells.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 8:38pm On May 20, 2012
Here's a thought

If Itachi gets Kabuto to stop ET, he might NOT be able to stop Madara cause he didn't summon Madara directly, Muu did. So it's possible only those he has as pawns will be the ones who die. Again, it's just a thought
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2012
this manga sux now
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 6:16pm On May 23, 2012
[size=18pt] Izanami: I-will-screw-your-mind till-it-blo~wsss.
Jor~oh-jor~oh-jor~oh cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.