Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,144 members, 7,903,763 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 08:13 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (662388 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 3:18pm On May 26, 2012
Darui:
Dude, izanagi and izanami as individual techniques are awesome. The history is what I have a problem with.
Tho,I reason with you. Tobi with the 'Lab of Eyes' may become arrogant but how many uchihas can get a lab full of eyes? Danzo had to scavenge dead uchihas to get those mere ten eyes. Its absolute stup/dity to use izanagi unless to save your life. Its even more stup/d to use Izanami to counter Izanagi. I mean you use/waste your own precious eyes to teach a stup/d person who probably deserves the blindness a lesson? WTF
but if he loses one eye to be hokage or ruler of another place? it may be a worthy sacrifice.. grin..beside i feel kishi is actually trying to show how unpredictable the heart of man is..it may not necessary be an uchiha u know..just imagine if orochimaru or kabuto or any other villain faced had dat power...and for izanami.. i think it is not because u luv the person as a wife or something that why u use it....its because the person in the spotlight is too dangerous for u to have another option. BOTH TECHNIQUES ARE LAST RESULT TECHNIQUES TO BE USED IN DESPERATE TIMES..and power hungry people are desperate
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 3:24pm On May 26, 2012
KazeKage1: I swear no living/dead Uchiha has the same or more amount of jutsus that Itachi has shocked
You DO NOT become the leader of an ANBU unit* at THAT age! No kid is allowed to have THAT much power!
There's just something cool about Itachi that's kind of un-explainable cheesy cool
well u have to got geniuses in an area u know...itachi was a genius of his time.tho as many ppl have rightly said[b][/b]THE GUY GET TOO MUCH POWER( AS IN JUTSUS AND THAT) na wetin sef[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]he don turn the remaining shinobi to ode(i remember his 1st fight with kakashi...that was so bad)
but that aside i like itahi for his humility..he admitted where he failed and for someone like him to admit that, it means that even geniuses cannot be perfect
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 3:47pm On May 26, 2012
KazeKage1: I swear no living/dead Uchiha has the same or more amount of jutsus that Itachi has shocked
You DO NOT become the leader of an ANBU unit* at THAT age! No kid is allowed to have THAT much power!
There's just something cool about Itachi that's kind of un-explainable cheesy cool

... [size=13pt]Itachi ought to be kage, daimiyo even.
At that age he acquired the MS and was bestowed kotoamatsukami.
Sasuke too ought to be commended for laying ruin to Tobi's hideout.

If Izanami should used as a last resort against arrogant Uchihas, then Tobi(Izuna) is a prime example why its implied.

[/size]

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 7:03pm On May 26, 2012
firestar:

... Itachi ought to be kage, daimiyo even.
At that age he acquired the MS and was bestowed kotoamatsukami.
Sasuke too ought to be commended for laying ruin to Tobi's hideout.
If Izanami should used as a last resort for arrogant Uchihas, then Tobi(Izuna).

?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 6:58am On May 27, 2012
U guyz should get the shit here!!
When Itachi fought sasuke then he said "this is my trump card N.B Susano'o with yatamirror and Totsuka sword"

Okay tel me any edo that has used a new jutsu since ressurection?

IMO if Kabuto accepts his true self nd breaks Izanami,can't he just go back to being evil..
RE: Kin and Gin bros said words are part of the tools of a Shinobi

To all jumping up coz of Izanami,
Kabuto kild Itachi twice he had 2 b saved....
And dnt start comparn Madara and Itachi again
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:11am On May 27, 2012
ANBU's aqe all hype jhor Tobi wiped thier ass when he attakd Kushina...
They fight like Genin,being a leada doesn't imply that u're supastrong..
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 8:38am On May 27, 2012
Twisting: ANBU's aqe all hype jhor Tobi wiped thier ass when he attakd Kushina...
They fight like Genin,being a leada doesn't imply that u're supastrong
[i][/i]..

And who told you that? Are you trying to imply that Tobi is an ordinary shinobi that wouldnt be able to take on a dozen anbu squad? Besides are u also trying to imply that Uchiha Itachi aint a bad asssss$ Shinobi to be precise?
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 10:42am On May 27, 2012
Twisting: ANBU's aqe all hype jhor Tobi wiped thier ass when he attakd Kushina...
This is just BS! How can you put Tobi and ANBU in the SAME sentence?! When the Kages gathered for the meeting,they were allowed two side-kicks each,no? Now tell me,what criteria were used to select em?

Why were Tsunade,Ero Sennin(Bless him) and Oro called the Sannin? Why was Minato given the title despite the god of shinobi still being very much alive?

Just another thought: If Itachi was still alive,is there any remote possibility that he could awaken the Rinnegan?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:11am On May 27, 2012
sad
...Here we go

...Remember, Itachi's a prodigy. And Shisui his cousin was the one he revered. If he was ANBU Captain at 13, at what age did Shisui become one? Even prior that, what of Obito? All were child soldiers.
Itachi learnt early that he didn't want such future for Sasuke. So he manipulated him.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:16am On May 27, 2012
KazeKage1:
This is just BS! How can you put Tobi and ANBU in the SAME sentence?! When the Kages gathered for the meeting,they were allowed two side-kicks each,no? Now tell me,what criteria were used to select em?

Why were Tsunade,Ero Sennin(Bless him) and Oro called the Sannin? Why was Minato given the title despite the god of shinobi still being very much alive?

Just another thought: If Itachi was still alive,is there any remote possibility that he could awaken the Rinnegan?

You go fear na.
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 1:07pm On May 27, 2012
sasuke, itachi....naruto....hmmmm..just passing by....lol..
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 27, 2012
eyoniggar:

And who told you that? Are you trying to imply that Tobi is an ordinary shinobi that wouldnt be able to take on a dozen anbu squad? Besides are u also trying to imply that Uchiha Itachi aint a bad asssss$ Shinobi to be precise?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 27, 2012
KazeKage1:
This is just BS! How can you put Tobi and ANBU in the SAME sentence?!
sum1 said Itachi was ANBU leader @13,and i gave him an example how useless ANBU's are
When the Kages gathered for the meeting,they were allowed two side-kicks each,no? Now tell me,what criteria were used to select em?

Why were Tsunade,Ero Sennin(Bless him) and Oro called the Sannin? Why was Minato given the title despite the god of shinobi still being very much alive? That title was for Hiruzen and Hiruzen alone

Just another thought: If Itachi was still alive,is there any remote possibility that he could awaken the Rinnegan? Some1 that couldn't attain EMS ilaugh
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 3:34pm On May 27, 2012
Twisting,
The 'title' I'm referring to is the Hokage title NOT the god of shinobi. Now,why was Minato called Hokage (Yondaime*) even when the god of shinobi (Tobirama) was still very much alive?
And before you laugh @ Itachi's sharingan,do remember that he packs a lot of punch in those eyes. Now,here's a little fact: if Itachi can do so much with aMS,we sure as hell know he can biatch slap Madara if given the rinnegan
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 27, 2012
KazeKage1: Twisting,
The 'title' I'm referring to is the Hokage title NOT the god of shinobi. Now,why was Minato called Hokage (Yondaime*) even when the god of shinobi (Tobirama) Hiruzen was still very much alive? Old age simple and plain
And before you laugh @ Itachi's sharingan,do remember that he packs a lot of punch in those eyes. Now,here's a little fact: if Itachi can do so much with aMS,we sure as hell know he can biatch slap Madara if given the rinnegan
1. Madara didn't collect his,he worked for it.
2. Itachi can never be a match for Madara
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 4:26pm On May 27, 2012
KazeKage1: Twisting,
The 'title' I'm referring to is the Hokage title NOT the god of shinobi. Now,why was Minato called Hokage (Yondaime*) even when the god of shinobi (Tobirama) was still very much alive?
And before you laugh @ Itachi's sharingan,do remember that he packs a lot of punch in those eyes. Now,here's a little fact: if Itachi can do so much with a MS,we sure as hell know he can biatch slap Madara if given the Rinnegan

[s]E4T, does it qualify as Taijutsu or Ninjutsu? [/s]

@jidesp-kun
Hold it right there young man!
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 27, 2012
Twisting: U guyz should get the shit here!!
When Itachi fought sasuke then he said "this is my trump card N.B Susano'o with yatamirror and Totsuka sword"

Okay tel me any edo that has used a new jutsu since ressurection?

IMO if Kabuto accepts his true self nd breaks Izanami,can't he just go back to being evil..
RE: Kin and Gin bros said words are part of the tools of a Shinobi

To all jumping up coz of Izanami,
Kabuto kild Itachi twice he had 2 b saved....
And dnt start comparn Madara and Itachi again
Guy, the trio of tobi,kabuto and itachi are confirmed liars. Confirmed by themselves. For instance, kabuto claim his trump card was Madara, next, dragon sage. Who knows, next, rinnegan. After all, Words are part of the tools of a shinobi.grin
Maybe what Itachi meant was that his trump card against SASUKE is the yata mirror and totsuka blade.

We both know majority of the shinobis are fodder to be crushed. ANBU are above those ninjas. They are elite. Oro ,danzo, itachi,shisui, fuu, torune,Yamato and even sai were ANBU(root or not). This ninjas were elite. Tobi and deidara taking them out easily points to the level of their OWN power not necessarily the inferiority of ANBU.

Itachi is handicapped,he's not trying to kill. Just like what he did to Kakashi,if he wanted, kabuto or kakashi would be dead by now.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 27, 2012
Double post
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 6:15pm On May 27, 2012
KazeKage1:

you guys forget who ITACHI IS SHA.. with a little help from tobi, he wiped out the whole uchiha clan apart fom sasuke and u make him look as if he is just a shinobi....all those sannin could not defeat hanzo and a small boy cus he got the rinnegan defeated hanzo hands down.u talk as if tobi u are mentioning did not get some hits from the kakashi and gai(mainly gai) and they are no match for itachi...and for your last question abt itachi awakening rinnengan[b]YESSSSSS[/b] HE WOULD HAVE DONE SUCH
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 6:23pm On May 27, 2012
by the way when tobi attacked Kushina she had just given birth to naruto, she was weak and tired. the fact that she survived up to the extent of helping to seal her chakra in naruto attests to her strength. Tobi and Itachi have one thing in common..they are intelligent liars...that is why most guys are not up to their level..and that is why Itachi stands the strongest chance of beating tobi..with or without rinnengan
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 6:37pm On May 27, 2012
tongue tongue
It's getting hot in here and its not me.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 9:45pm On May 27, 2012
@Twisting
Old age?!LMAO! You forget it's the SAME Sarutobi that went H.A.M on Harishima&Tobirama(ET) and sealed Orochimaru's hands? Doesn't that defeat your 'old age' argument?
rapmike:
by the way when tobi attacked Kushina she had just given birth to naruto, she was weak and tired. the fact that she survived up to the extent of helping to seal her chakra in naruto attests to her strength. Tobi and Itachi have one thing in common..they are intelligent liars...that is why most guys are not up to their level..and that is why Itachi stands the strongest chance of beating tobi..with or without rinnengan
+1
For heaven's sake,if Minato could beat a space-time jutsu,sharingan wielding user (Tobi), who we all assumed was Madara, why can't the one with the most eye-techniques so far be considered a worthy challenger?

This is REALLY getting interesting, I'm waiting for your answer cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 9:47pm On May 27, 2012
.....ok....i'm back...smiley....then again, thought we've treated this issue of the sharingan in the previous pages....itachi can and would never awaken the rinnegan as far as he still [b]loves[/b]sasuke.....hope that's taken care of......

Then again, like i said earlier, the main fight between itachi and kabuto just begun if truly, kabuto has acknowledged himself.......

Who is watching the anime?....the question of that last coffin orochi tried resurrecting was treated there and guess who it was....yes!!!!!! My man.....YONDAIME........It kinda pained tobi that the first four kages were not brought back.....if not, madara wouldn't be kabuto's trump card.......

Ok, i predict that kishi would return to naruto - tobi fight.......
.....ok....i'm back...smiley....then again, thought we've treated this issue of the sharingan in the previous pages....itachi can and would never awaken the rinnegan as far as he still [b]loves[/b]sasuke.....hope that's taken care of......

Then again, like i said earlier, the main fight between itachi and kabuto just begun if truly, kabuto has acknowledged himself.......

Who is watching the anime?....the question of that last coffin orochi tried resurrecting was treated there and guess who it was....yes!!!!!! My man.....YONDAIME........It kinda pained tobi that the first four kages were not brought back.....if not, madara wouldn't be kabuto's trump card.......

Ok, i predict that kishi would return to naruto - tobi fight.......
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 11:57pm On May 27, 2012
feraz wats luv gat to do wit upgrading to d rinnegan? I have missed a couple of episode
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 12:44am On May 28, 2012
Twisting why the emboldened part? ^^^ The rinnegan is the most powerful eye of the 3 great doujutsu,wielded by the creator of the Shinobi world himself, Rikudo sennin.

Btwn, I never knew Rikoudo sennin has a brother called Tojiro Zukia. undecided
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 1:40am On May 28, 2012
eyoniggar: Twisting why the emboldened part? ^^^ The rinnegan is the most powerful eye of the 3 great doujutsu,wielded by the creator of the Shinobi world himself, Rikudo sennin.

Btwn, I never knew Rikoudo sennin has a brother called Tojiro Zukia. undecided
Just wiki'd him....
If he TRULY is the younger brother of the SoSP, then shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 6:48am On May 28, 2012
KazeKage1:
Just wiki'd him....
If he TRULY is the younger brother of the SoSP, then shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
there'z nobody like Tojiro Zukia that was just a fan made character!.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 6:57am On May 28, 2012
KazeKage1: @Twisting
Old age?!LMAO! You forget it's the SAME Sarutobi that went H.A.M on Harishima&Tobirama(ET) and sealed Orochimaru's hands? Doesn't that defeat your 'old age' argument?

Old age = old age for a man said to have mastered all jutsu's in Konoha,nicknamed the Professor in his prime!!
He pasd d title coz of Old age,it is not his birthright

I don't even know where you are going with this argument

+1
For heaven's sake,if Minato could beat a space-time jutsu,sharingan wielding user (Tobi), who we all assumed was Madara
Since kabuto first summoned the 6th coffin,we all doubted that
why can't the one with the most eye-techniques so far be considered a worthy challenger?

And When i say Madara, ayam referring to that 1 @ the valley of the end not tobi
This is REALLY getting interesting, I'm waiting for your answer cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:10am On May 28, 2012
Brisingr: feraz wats luv gat to do wit upgrading to d rinnegan? I have missed a couple of episode
Let's just say you can't take the eyes of the person you love...... wink
how was your exams.....
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 2:48pm On May 28, 2012
@firestar-san *Halt* grin grin grin grin grin cheesy wink how are you doing? you wey no wan add me..lol..dont know why though..i have actually been enjoying everyone's input, and believe me it has entertained me during my boring days at work..hehe.. One thing i have to clear about Rikudo sennin younger brother before we start another page of endless arguements and speculations..hehehe tongue #JustSaying

@eyoniggar....This Zukia Tojiro character is a revival of the old Zukia Tojiro, once a main villain in naruto anime..you know in some anime, its until many years some people will surface but this partical character was later discarded by kish i guess...You know if you have people like that around, there will be no reason to fight the war. The naruto anime would have ended long ago or rather become predictable and boring.. Take your time to think about it.If zukia tojiro was available madara or tobi or whoever is trying to gain immense power to control all tailed beast at once wouldn't have gone through all the trouble to fight and fight (all the more reason why kishi can prolong his story) get that power..The zukia guy would be like a God and bla bla bla, everyone couldn't beat him, he reigns over the whole shinobi world..including nigerian fake ninjas.. grin Naruto would probably be thinking of marrying hinata and having a baby.. grin

His physical appearance is based off of Kūgo Ginjō from Bleach anime. Bottom line is he is no more. Discarded!!!!!!!!

Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 5:58pm On May 28, 2012
A Q...

How can the Ucjiha clan be doing multiple izanagis and fighting each other when u need the senju blood/part/dna to do the izanagi
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 28, 2012
biolabee: A Q...

How can the Ucjiha clan be doing multiple izanagis and fighting each other when u need the senju blood/part/dna to do the izanagi
+1
Liars,liars,liars

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.