Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,144 members, 7,903,762 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 08:12 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (662388 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 11:38pm On May 23, 2012
firestar: [size=18pt] Izanami: I-will-screw-your-mind till-it-blo~wsss.
Jor~oh-jor~oh-jor~oh cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/size]

I don't know whether I should be sad I read dis chap or sadder I grasped the insane logic. I wonder if Izanagi was an arrogance inducing jutsu why was there a need to counter it if it cld be used only TWICE at best? Or is it different when Uchiha fights Uchiha?

Also it seems Tobi was lying when he inferred de reason he cld use d izanami was cos he fought and stole Hashirama's cells...loopholes
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:53pm On May 23, 2012
^Er, To[i]bi[/i] or Madara?
If Tobi, then it would make sense to counter his Izanagi. No more jibiti and this [i]'I am no one' [/i]crap.
Izanami seems useful. But the question is, who is going to use it and pay the price?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 11:24am On May 24, 2012
Izanagi-Izanami history is S.T.U.P.I.D
To think awesome jutsus like that could be relegated to 'its use to punish/correct arrogance and hubris'.
Tell me, who wants to lose a sharingan to correct your fuchups? Using Izanagi twice with your natural eyes is absolute stupidity. I will rather eliminate you. Afterall, they are shinobis.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:48am On May 24, 2012
Darui: Izanagi-Izanami history is S.T.U.P.I.D
To think awesome jutsus like that could be relegated to 'its use to punish/correct arrogance and hubris'.
Tell me, who wants to lose a sharingan to correct your fuchups? Using Izanagi twice with your natural eyes is absolute stupidity. I will rather eliminate you. Afterall, they are shinobis.

It sounds like a marital issue if you ask me. That explains the Uchiha arrogance.(Mad[/b]ara started the race. It [b]runz in the family. ) And who was it that said every jutsu has a weakness?
Now that we're still on revelations, what do you think 'bout Kotoamatsukami now? Where Sasuke stand now?
Kabuto may still have hope if he's himself and may see his adopted brother again.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 24, 2012
firestar:
It sounds like a marital issue if you ask me. That explains the Uchiha arrogance.(Mad[/b]ara started the race. It [b]runz in the family. ) And who was it that said every jutsu has a weakness?
Now that we're still on revelations, what do you think 'bout Kotoamatsukami now? Where Sasuke stand now?
Kabuto may still have hope if he's himself and may see his adopted brother again.

I made a post about how wrong Kabuto was in joining oro. I was mistaken. It is one thing to give up your life for your Village and another thing for that Village to try to eliminate you for giving up your life,friends and childhood for that same village!!!
Kabuto wanted to be strong, naturally talented and to be acknowledged. That I should point out is NARUTO's goal. So what exactly is wrong in getting power anywhere? Naruto doesn't own the nine tails, it was given to him. That's not his natural power. I hope he gets to see his brother again. I feel for him now.

Itachi said something about using kotoamatsukami on Sasuke. Is he talking about the one he gave to Naruto? Cos the timeline fits for TWO kotoamatsukamisshocked. I wonder what the hell he could have cast on him. Betray konoha? Search endlessly for power?

I wonder the twist next chapter will have on edo tensei. Kabuto cannot de summon madara because muu summoned him!!! Someone predicted this here long ago. We shall see.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 24, 2012
And anybody following the anime, the thing is VERY VERY awesomely coooool. Esp during this war arc. I can't wait for next one to be out.

Thanks @ eyoniggar for that wonderful username/password
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 3:34pm On May 24, 2012
Darui:
I made a post about how wrong Kabuto was in joining oro. I was mistaken. It is one thing to give up your life for your Village and another thing for that Village to try to eliminate you for giving up your life,friends and childhood for that same village!!!
Kabuto wanted to be strong, naturally talented and to be acknowledged. That I should point out is NARUTO's goal. So what exactly is wrong in getting power anywhere? Naruto doesn't own the nine tails, it was given to him. That's not his natural power. I hope he gets to see his brother again. I feel for him now.

Itachi said something about using kotoamatsukami on Sasuke. Is he talking about the one he gave to Naruto? Cos the timeline fits for TWO kotoamatsukamisshocked.

When Itachi was ordered to wipe out his clan, he was 13. 13! Sasuke was just 8. If Shusui didn't use his before his death it would make sense of its utilization within that timeframe. Itachi installed the rigged crow in Naruto as a failsafe option should Sasuke go AWOL at 21 before his 'death'.
(Do the math)
Edo Tensei revealed that even the best laid plans fail, and Itachi acknowledged that.

I wonder what the hell he could have cast on him. Betray konoha? Search endlessly for power?

Read Itachi's dialogue again. It's all there.

I wonder the twist next chapter will have on edo tensei. Kabuto cannot de summon madara because muu summoned him!!!

Muu is wielding the powers of [b][/b]Indirect Rule. He's still under Kabuto.
Someone predicted this here long ago. We shall see.

I have a feeling Kabuto would break the Izanami loop next chapter. He's connecting the dots rather quickly though.
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 3:54pm On May 24, 2012
Darui:

Itachi said something about using kotoamatsukami on Sasuke. Is he talking about the one he gave to Naruto? Cos the timeline fits for TWO kotoamatsukamisshocked. I wonder what the hell he could have cast on him. Betray konoha? Search endlessly for power?

I wonder the twist next chapter will have on edo tensei. Kabuto cannot de summon madara because muu summoned him!!! Someone predicted this here long ago. We shall see.

At last Kabuto gets the thoughts he deserves.
I figured Itachi triggered the 'Hate me till death' clause in Sasuke's mind,
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 4:03pm On May 24, 2012
firestar: ^Er, To[i]bi[/i] or Madara?
If Tobi, then it would make sense to counter his Izanagi. No more jibiti and this [i]'I am no one' [/i]crap.
Izanami seems useful. But the question is, who is going to use it and pay the price?

http://www.mangareader.net/93-57473-10/naruto/chapter-510.html, like I said, this logic is flawed.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 24, 2012
@firestar
he said he wanted to control sasuke. to protect him. the specific genjutsu command he cast on him was what i was wondering. you know like the 'protect konoha' he gave to naruto.
@ parnassus
i used to look for plotholes in naruto. trust me,kishi will explain it conclusively wink
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:19am On May 25, 2012
so much for wanting to use other people's power to make yourself strong...........now, the main battle begins since kabuto has acknowledged himself..........
wonder when they'll go back to naruto vs tobi, madara vs the five kages...........
couldn't resist reading the manga......but the izanami izanagi history thingy don't just make no sense.........
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 12:54am On May 25, 2012
I think if we all didnt have one kinda respect for Kishi to have taken us thus far in this manga, I am quite sure we did all be complaining bitterly about the Izanami Theory, Oh yea! Izanagi still make a realistic sense, but the Izanami thang lipsrsealed undecided

I cant wait to see Naruto vs tobi scene, Kishi is really drawing the whole story long, is he scared of seeing the manga end? Bleach by now don end, why not naruto in a jiffy with some interesting episodes week in week out.
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 8:24am On May 25, 2012
I'm staying with kabuto on this one, i believe he'll find an escape route. He was able to reprogram his brain within minutes when tsunade reconfigure it with a electrifying shocking slap during the legendary sannin battle. Funny ninjutsu though, trying to move ur leg and ur neck will move.grin
I'm staying with kabuto on this one, i believe he'll find an escape route. He was able to reprogram his brain within minutes when tsunade reconfigure it with a electrifying shocking slap during the legendary sannin battle. Funny ninjutsu though, trying to move ur leg and ur neck will move.
Kabuto no fall my hand, i just want to see itachi beaten cos it seems that guy has neva loss a battle except running from jiraiya.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 1:00pm On May 25, 2012
So lemme get Itachi's schematics straight:
-Slideshots of what is perceived by the victim is copied and pasted, yeah?
-And it replays. Over and over in the mind, yeah?
-The victim can escape if he acknowledges himself, yeah?
- A Kinjutsu meant to check the other pencil-eraser technique (Izanagi) by making the latter admit his wrongdoing?
-The caster pays with marble.
Are your minds still intact?
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2012
first of all, one piece is leagues better.
second this whole war arc sucks
third izanami makes no sense. if izanagi causes you to lose an eye , how can you become arrogant. you recieve your penance there and then. and then a time loop till you say you are sorry. makes small sense but kishis writing leaves much to be desired. compare this shitty arc to op marineford. nope. not happening.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 25, 2012
Parnassuss:

At last Kabuto gets the thoughts he deserves.
I figured Itachi triggered the shockedshocked'Hate me till death'shockedshocked clause in Sasuke's mind,
That may just be it
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 25, 2012
ea7: first of all, one piece is leagues better.
third izanami makes no sense. if izanagi causes you to lose an eye , how can you become arrogant. you recieve your penance there and then. and then a time loop till you say you are sorry. makes small sense but kishis writing leaves much to be desired. compare this shitty arc to op marineford. nope. not happening.
Abeg jooooor.
Don't use this to judge Naruto. And you keep hyping one piece. Okay o. Give me a link to where I can download the episodes. It doesn't matter if it is 600 long. Then I will compare for myself.
Bleach sucks by the way.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 5:47pm On May 25, 2012
seriously i dont think u guys get the logic of izanami at all!!!!!!!. and u say naruto manga is stupid because of it.i dont understand why nigerians like blaming things they dont understand.izanami is used to stop izanagi cast by someone.for example if mr A uses izanagi and runs wild(due to many things...at least we watched danzo vs sasuke..we saw how many times danzo used izanagi... so imagine if an uchiha member had that opportunity to gather that many eyes and use izanagi to destroy people. izanami is there to stop it).imagine how arrogant he may become and the power he will have without izanami to stop it and izanami does not depend on the eyes of the person whomit casted on. that is what itachi meant by them being counterparts..i dont know about the kotoamatsukami itachi used on sasuke but i believe kishi will explain it better later on..UP NARUTO
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 5:48pm On May 25, 2012
i believe that kabuto will come out of it and stop ET
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 6:25pm On May 25, 2012
(Shrugs)
So open a 'One Piece', thread then. You've made your opinion, no?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 6:28pm On May 25, 2012
rapmike:
seriously i dont think u guys get the logic of izanami at all!!!!!!!. and u say naruto manga is stupid because of it.i dont understand why nigerians like blaming things they dont understand.izanami is used to stop izanagi cast by someone.for example if mr A uses izanagi and runs wild(due to many things...at least we watched danzo vs sasuke..we saw how many times danzo used izanagi... so imagine if an uchiha member had that opportunity to gather that many eyes and use izanagi to destroy people. izanami is there to stop it).imagine how arrogant he may become and the power he will have without izanami to stop it and izanami does not depend on the eyes of the person whomit casted on. that is what itachi meant by them being counterparts..i dont know about the kotoamatsukami itachi used on sasuke but i believe kishi will explain it better later on..UP NARUTO
Now that ^ right there is a rap! You nailed it.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 6:38pm On May 25, 2012
I'm pretty sure this 'hate me till death' thing started right after sasuke watched his parents die at the hands of his brother&the koto... Genjutsu 'Hate Konoha' was used on him in the following scenarios:
1 - His fight with Itachi in that cave
2 - Right after their parents died.

Itachi somehow figured out that it was wrong..after acknowledging himself&with a little convincing from Naruto,he embedded the 'Protect konoha' jutsu as a counter-measure to what he'd done to Sasuke.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 6:46pm On May 25, 2012
I don't see the ET being stopped for now,don't ask why. It'll be unfair to readers if the pendulum suddenly swings in favor of the Kages who've had their buTtZ handed to them by an Uchiha legend.
For some odd reason(I may be wrong),I feel kabuto will snap outta this loop;reconfigure Itach's router&well..another uchiha battle,although Itach will just bend over and let Sasuke kick him around till he's sawdust.

What is Tobi's TRUE strength?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 6:56pm On May 25, 2012
KazeKage1: I don't see the ET being stopped for now,don't ask why. It'll be unfair to readers if the pendulum suddenly swings in favor of the Kages who've had their buTtZ handed to them by an Uchiha legend.
For some odd reason(I may be wrong),I feel kabuto will snap outta this loop;reconfigure Itach's router&well..another uchiha battle,although Itach will just bend over and let Sasuke kick him around till he's sawdust.

What is Tobi's TRUE strength?

That confounding mask of his.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 25, 2012
So
just like that Naeto c's song "Kini big deal" w.r.t Izanami
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 25, 2012
Since Itachi and Tobi are known liars..am not believing thier Izanami crap...
!!

FYI Itachi is a Cheat
c'mon dead people don't get upgrades

Deidara didn't use C5 saying it was a kinjutsu created by his clan!!
#justsaying

Defend Konoha is not equal to Stop Edotensei.....
If Itachi should stop ET how has he defended Konoha
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:03am On May 26, 2012
rapmike:
Dude, izanagi and izanami as individual techniques are awesome. The history is what I have a problem with.
Tho,I reason with you. Tobi with the 'Lab of Eyes' may become arrogant but how many uchihas can get a lab full of eyes? Danzo had to scavenge dead uchihas to get those mere ten eyes. Its absolute stup/dity to use izanagi unless to save your life. Its even more stup/d to use Izanami to counter Izanagi. I mean you use/waste your own precious eyes to teach a stup/d person who probably deserves the blindness a lesson? WTF
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:06am On May 26, 2012
Twisting: Since Itachi and Tobi are known liars..am not believing thier Izanami crap...
!!

FYI Itachi is a Cheat
c'mon dead people don't get upgrades

Deidara didn't use C5 saying it was a kinjutsu created by his clan!!
#justsaying

Defend Konoha is not equal to Stop Edotensei.....
If Itachi should stop ET how has he defended Konoha
I agree with you jare.
But canceling edo tensei leads to a significant loss on the enemy side. That way, less konoha shinobi will die. Konoha defended,shikena
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 7:41am On May 26, 2012
@Darui
I disagree with you on the Itachi is a cheat issue. You don't slaughter your whole clan if your strength(technique-wise) is otherworldly. He had Shishui's eye while he was alive (Kotoamatsukami) and who knows, the other techniques used so far are part of his increasing arsenal.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:23am On May 26, 2012
KazeKage1: @TWISTING
I disagree with you on the Itachi is a cheat issue. You don't slaughter your whole clan if your strength(technique-wise) is otherworldly. He had Shishui's eye while he was alive (Kotoamatsukami) and who knows, the other techniques used so far are part of his increasing arsenal.

FIXED

Hehe, thought I used the cancel function. I didn't/dont agree that revived itachi is a cheat(tho,is abilities before and after his death are cheatlikegrin). He had the techniques before he died.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 10:04am On May 26, 2012
I swear no living/dead Uchiha has the same or more amount of jutsus that Itachi has shocked
You DO NOT become the leader of an ANBU unit* at THAT age! No kid is allowed to have THAT much power!
There's just something cool about Itachi that's kind of un-explainable cheesy cool
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:39am On May 26, 2012
I wonder if he had lived long enough like sarutobi,how insanely strong he would have become. Ha,he's already insanely stronggrin. That guy is sheer badass.
But was it not you and twisting arguing about MADARA and ITACHI?
I wish they atleast meet up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.