Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,704 members, 7,969,055 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:16 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (671764 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by panaroma: 9:13am On Apr 07, 2012
Theories,theories,more theories flying everywhere...lolzzz....but we all would make very good detectives and interrogators...we cud fish out BH memba in a minute...nothing much to say now...but kip the theories coming in...
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 9:27am On Apr 07, 2012
eyoniggar: Twisting, dnt get it twisted, Amaterasu is a Sharingan handwork, you can undo the dark flames with your EMS,exactly what Tobi did after being hit by it courtesy sasuske.
I've been laughing my azz off since morning. . .his points are just too meh, but man, they're really funny. Good banter tho' grin cheesy

Quick question: If to say Kabuto never edo-tensei madara, shey oluwatobi no go start d war ni? Abi no be dat 1 carry am go meet dem kages to get dem submit to hin "accept moon-eye plan or war" answer ni?

I want resort to insults&will laugh at any thrown in my face, i'm too grown for that smiley
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 9:38am On Apr 07, 2012
panaroma: Theories,theories,more theories flying everywhere...lolzzz....but we all would make very good detectives and interrogators...we cud fish out BH memba in a minute...nothing much to say now...but kip the theories coming in...
We should form our own ANBU squad cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 07, 2012
@kazekage
Most people think when Itachi was released from kabuto's control,he got back his freewill. He didn't.
He's now under the influence of another genjutsu. That genjutsu clearly stated 'protect konoha' . Not attacking sasuke after his outburst is negating the genjutsu i.e His own will overcoming kotoamatsukami. This is what is fraudulent gan gan.
Um, tobi has not shown any ms or ems since we v known him.even to control kyuubi,he used normal sharingan.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 07, 2012
Twisting: @Kazekage
Recall when Madara fought Hashirama,he didn't have the Rinnegan and Mokuton...and he even survived the battle
Madara is > Itachi..
Lol arguing with you is just an Improvement backwards.........

U must be low on sumtin to say Madara is Tobi equal...
How can you say Tobi is equal wif Madara..
RE: when kabuto summ0ned the 6 coffins [itachi,nagato...madara],he said ''if i fight them now,it's only going to weaken me''...

Talking about respect!! Edo Madara acknowledgd Naruto,does that mean they are equal

Tobi is the first person to escape Amaterasu Unscathed...
He is even Far greater than Itachi.....
I hope they fight. I need this settled quick.
Just like how if jiraiya had known Pain's secret,he could have won but he didn't know aaaaaannnnd he's dead.....at the bottom of the ocean.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 07, 2012
panaroma: Theories,theories,more theories flying everywhere...lolzzz....but we all would make very good detectives and interrogators...we cud fish out BH memba in a minute...nothing much to say now...but kip the theories coming in...

LMAO!
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 07, 2012
firestar: ^Finally. .
It's Madara's arrogance that'll lead to his downfall.
After Naruto, Itachi is the second person to conquer (With help of course) a Rinnegan user.

I said this once but one poster said that madara's arrogance is first class. Another said that what I called delusion is earnest assessment. I agree with both.
Madara acknowledged Naruto when he stopped his mokuton jutsu. If they face off,he won't treat Naruto same way he's treating the kages. In short,the arrogance will disappear sharp sharp.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 07, 2012
And peeps,let's try to avoid direct insults.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 11:31am On Apr 07, 2012
Darui: @kazekage
Most people think when Itachi was released from kabuto's control,he got back his freewill. He didn't.
He's now under the influence of another genjutsu. That genjutsu clearly stated 'protect konoha' . Not attacking sasuke after his outburst is negating the genjutsu i.e His own will overcoming kotoamatsukami. This is what is fraudulent gan gan.
Um, tobi has not shown any ms or ems since we v known him.even to control kyuubi,he used normal sharingan.
Roger this.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 11:41am On Apr 07, 2012
Madara might hurt Naruto but won't kill him else there's no kurama to walk around the streets of konoha with sad. I don't want Itachi to stop the edo-tensei just yet cause i want to see Madara fall @ the feet of Tsunade or Oonoki get one over Madara.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 11:44am On Apr 07, 2012
at twisting....
justus like genjutsus, ninjitsus are prone to improvement...dont forget that naruto rasengan was not the complete jutsu but it was used many times....before ransengan shiruken came out....and of course u have to make exceptions to those who make new jutsus...izanagi must have been the reigning jutsu then, thats why it was the most powerful....but izanami is here now.... also remeber kakashi chidouri was altered by sasuke in order to cover his body...therefore in narutoverse..jutsus are not absolute as regards power..

but i wonder the requirement to use izanagi is to have both the power of uchiha and senju...what will be that of izanami...
as for gaara uzumaki hypotheses am completely against it ..he is not uzumaki..perod
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2012
thats reminds me....we have been talking of uchiha for too long..arent there enough senju members niii
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2012
Darui:
I said this once but one poster said that madara's arrogance is first class. Another said that what I called delusion is earnest assessment. I agree with both.
Madara acknowledged Naruto when he stopped his mokuton jutsu. If they face off,he won't treat Naruto same way he's treating the kages. In short,the arrogance will disappear sharp sharp.
From the Kage angle, I expected more from:
- the youngest (Gaara, with youthful ideas),
-the sneakiest (Oonoki, who should put his fence-sitting tactics to good use.) ,
-the fastest (Ai, should pull a fast trick),
-the strongest (Tsunade the jauggernaut)
-and the shrewd one (Mei should make Madara underestimate her with seemingly harmless techniques)

What Madara is trying to do is see how they fare apart.
What is aids him are his massive bijuu-level chakra reserves, signature Uchiha techniques, the Rinnegan, stem-surgery implants and Edo-Tensei's regenerative power.
Did someone say we form ANBU?
Kishimoto makes regular ANBU look like Chunnin.
Danzou is ROOT personified, more badarsed and still Sasuke beat him!
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2012
eyoniggar: Twisting, dnt get it twisted, Amaterasu is a Sharingan handwork, you can undo the dark flames with your EMS,exactly what Tobi did after being hit by it courtesy sasuske.
Tobi has never been showed with MS or EMS since he was introduced.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2012
rapmike: thats reminds me....we have been talking of uchiha for too long..arent there enough senju members niii
Tsunade, during a girls night out with Konoha 11 mentioned that their set is the most fortunate. Uchiha are an endangered species, but the Senju never had a coup and Tsunade is seen as the last which is weird.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2012
@The guy that said Jutsu's are always Upgraded..hell yeah i agree but with Training...
When Naruto trained with bee he got Loads of Rasengan style...
Buh, Itachi before he died told sasuke when he used *Susano'o,Yatamirror* that this is my TRUMP CARD...O.K then he died was he training as a Corpse for him to use Izanami?.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2012
Senju is not one clan.they are a combination of many clans. They properly re-classified themselves after konoha founding. Tho, hashirama and tobirama descendants bear their name,senju.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2012
Twisting: @The guy that said Jutsu's are always Upgraded..hell yeah i agree but with Training...
When Naruto trained with bee he got Loads of Rasengan style...
Buh, Itachi before he died told sasuke when he used *Susano'o,Yatamirror* that this is my TRUMP CARD...O.K then he died was he training as a Corpse for him to use Izanami?.
Hehe. On point.
But itachi is a liar,infact uchihas are liars.there's something seriously wrong with that clan.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2012
More like,eye-work.hehe
One eye cast amaterasu,the other controls the intensity as seen in taka's fight with killerbee. I assume only the caster can control the flames but since Tobi's body is replaceable, I suspect he cut off his shoulder cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2012
^^^^Maybe, maybe not bro. Tobi Possesses an EMS, the last time I checked, you can only perform Izanagi with the power of the EMS,or am I wrong? undecided Cos I was quite sure Tobi used IZANAGI against Konan.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2012
lol at the many arguements here....eyeonigger, tobi has never been shown with the ems or ms but i get the feeling that there are many uchihas with ms and probably tobi took many and transplanted it....sounds crazy innit....
Lol at itachi training as a corpse to use izanami....and darui, ur post about the kotoamatsukami make sense like fish
Re: Naruto Information by panaroma: 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2012
firestar:
Tsunade, during a girls night out with Konoha 11 mentioned that their set is the most fortunate. Uchiha are an endangered species, but the Senju never had a coup and Tsunade is seen as the last which is weird.

Now this makes sense...always wanted to ask this question...if the senju are so powerful,how come only one member remains..where they wiped out or where their abilities wilted down cause they married other clans...
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2012
eyoniggar: ^^^^Maybe, maybe not bro. Tobi Possesses an EMS, the last time I checked, you can only perform Izanagi with the power of the EMS,or am I wrong? undecided Cos I was quite sure Tobi used IZANAGI against Konan.
i think any sharingan user can perform izanagi d only downside is u lose d eye after. danzo didn't have any ems sharigan but he used d jutsu many times
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2012
i wish the senju kept there line pure maybe this uchiha dominance would not be so strong hey anybody seen a female with sharigan ? the uchiha clan must have plenty of sexist as kindreds
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2012
Brisingr: i wish the senju kept there line pure maybe this uchiha dominance would not be so strong hey anybody seen a female with sharigan ? the uchiha clan must have plenty of sexist as kindreds
very true.....even itachi's mother didn't have one....watching it from the first season and still can't believe how innocent kabuto was back then and how he helped them scale through...
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2012
Brisingr: i wish the senju kept there line pure maybe this uchiha dominance would not be so strong hey anybody seen a female with sharigan ? the uchiha clan must have plenty of sexist as kindreds
Uchiha Mikoto, was a jonin before she died. An Uchiha isn't one without the Sharingan. If all [b]Hyuuga[/b]possess the Byakugan as Standard, nothing less is expected from the Uchiha.
Kishimoto chose not show it.
Re: Naruto Information by lexander(m): 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2012
firestar:
Uchiha Mikoto, was a jonin before she died. An Uchiha isn't one without the Sharingan. If all [b]Hyuuga[/b]possess the Byakugan as Standard, nothing less is expected from the Uchiha.
Kishimoto chose not show it.
i would love to see via a female sharinga user also we've been hearing all about d uchiha right from d 1st season of naruto what about d senju's
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2012
I v gone thru twisting post. I think u guys are missing his point.(Or maybe na me sha)
Let's take Gaara vs Naruto. Naruto could never have won if judging by talent and known power only. But due to his desire to protect his friends,he discovered a power unknown to him. And he defeated Gaara. Something any outsider will label an impossibility JUDGING BY THEIR KNOWN POWER.
Madara vs Itachi. Seemingly, Madara seems stronger and more powerful than Itachi. But we know little about Madara(despite his fight against the 4th div and kages) except mostly kishi hype. But Itachi on the other hand, bada.ss die. One of the strongest shinobi ever. We are quite familiar with his exploits. So its normal to hold on to what you know to be true(Itachi) as against taking a risk with lesser known Madara.
But I still maintain Itachi will likely win against normal madara. Since basically ems is same as ms,(one go blind after prolonged use,the other is an improvement on that weakness).there is a likelihood that every major uchiha technique madara knew,itachi knows and can counter them. Even better he's a edo now,he can't go blind.(Abi,I v not seen him bleed after using amaterasu and susanoo).
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2012
lexander: i would love to see via a female sharinga user also we've been hearing all about d uchiha right from d 1st season of naruto what about d senju's
Thoseelders (Sarutobi's teammates), should know more about the Senju. Its a shame really. I bet the Senju would know better than 'show' themselves before an Uchiha.

What's really surprising is Itachi admiting Kabuto is the better liar.[/b]Now that's [b]bahdt. bad.
Re: Naruto Information by symbian123(m): 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]. You guys are making perfect sense o. But honestly, I really think Madara is just a bit better and if not smarter than Itachismiley . Even itachi said that himself during his battle with Sasuke. He said something about removing sasuke's eyes and implanting it into his and thereby making him EQUAL in strength with Madara.....
Re: Naruto Information by symbian123(m): 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2012
But wat baffles me more is the fact that Sasuke and Itachi cant come up with a crazy technique to defeat Kabutosmiley lol. If these two highly skilled Uchiha brothers are finding things a bit difficult with Snake Sage Kabuto, I wonder how they gonna fare when they confront Madara.smiley "Just saying". Kabuto cant be that badt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.