Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,237 members, 7,925,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:05 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (665880 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2012
eyoniggar:

In terms of strategic battle plan, IMO: I would say Shikamaru is slightly better, but in terms of unveiling the secret behind a jutsu or a proficient skill, Kakashi is always the master who unveils that quickly.

Omo Shikamaru and Kakashi are strictly on different planes joor! Shikamaru unravelled Hidan's jutsu in under five minutes of fighting and then made a pin-point perfect counter attack plan! OMO Shikamaru is light years smarter than Kakashi! Who can forget the battle he had against Temari in the Chunnin exams? Tobi opened his masked mouth to hail him when he (Tobi) can to collect that sealing pot saying "you are too valuable, if only I wasn't fighting against you" JOOR OH! Nara is confirmed genius oh!

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2012
eyoniggar:

In terms of strategic battle plan, IMO: I would say Shikamaru is slightly better, but in terms of unveiling the secret behind a jutsu or a proficient skill, Kakashi is always the master who unveils that quickly.
the legacy his teacher left him after saving him from death when he went to attack a shadow clone....how won't he think of analysing any jutsu before fighting? All in All, nice combo moves from the quad......tobi is done for......
One other thing most of us got correctly is his MS not being the normal when moving between dimensions......
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2012
Parnassuss:

Omo Shikamaru and Kakashi are strictly on different planes joor! Shikamaru unravelled Hidan's jutsu in under five minutes of fighting and then made a pin-point perfect counter attack plan! OMO Shikamaru is light years smarter than Kakashi! Who can forget the battle he had against Temari in the Chunnin exams? Tobi opened his masked mouth to hail him when he (Tobi) can to collect that sealing pot saying "you are too valuable, if only I wasn't fighting against you" JOOR OH! Nara is confirmed genius oh!
DONT BUY YR ARGUMENT, KAKASHI WAS ABLE TO ANALYSE HIS KAMUI JUTSU IN THE FIGHT AGAINST TOBI AND WAS EVEN SMART ENUF TO REALISE THAT HE SHOULD TRANSPORT THE SHADOW CLONE OF NARUTO USING KAMUI, KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT TOBI WILL USE HIS KAMUI AGAINST BIJUDAMA, HE WAS ALSO ABLE TO ANALYSE TENDO PAIN'S JUTSU SO WELL THAT IF NOT FOR ASURA PATH, HE WOULD HAVE TAKEN DOWN TENDO PAIN.THERE ARE OTHER INSTANCES THAT KAKASHI BROUGHT UP TATICS AND PLANS IN A HASTE WHICH SHIKAMRU FINDS DIFFICULT TO DO AT TIMES, LIKE AGAINST ZABUZA ON THE BRIDGE. IT IS NOT COMPARABLE, BOTH ARE CLEVER IN THEIR WAYS AND IT DEPENDS ON WHO IS FIGHTING THEM AT THE MOMENT THAT WILL PRAISE THEM..TOBI HAS ALSO BEEN RECOGNIZING KAKASHI'S ABILITIES IN THIS FIGHT. DONT CONCLUDE THAT EASILY
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2012
Feraz: the legacy his teacher left him after saving him from death when he went to attack a shadow clone....how won't he think of analysing any jutsu before fighting? All in All, nice combo moves from the quad......tobi is done for......
One other thing most of us got correctly is his MS not being the normal when moving between dimensions......

Well u may think Tobi is done for but I think everyone of us is overlooking the obvious threat which is; TOBI HAS THE RINNENGAN! Writing him off cos his mask's broken is just naïve. The real battle starts there and somebody important better die oh, this entire war has shed less blood than Asuma's last fight!

Anybody comparing Kakashi to Shikamaru in quick wit is just plain plain. K-man doesn't hold a light to the Nara and he (Kakashi) said as much when he heard Shikamaru's improved counter attack in the Hidan/Kakuzu arc. Kakashi is already the best all round Shinobi character; fair stamina, impressive array of jutsus, FOUR nature element user, wicked tai-jutsu plus some level of the 8-gate, genjutsu user still and he users Fuuin (sealing techs) jutsus! He is already a proven badass without having to add analytical genius (which he is, just not on Shikamaru's level).
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
...as in I meant the mask area.....of course, we all know there must be something up his sleeves like say maybe another mask like kakashi under the broken mask.....cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2012
double post
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2012
Why do you guys think they made Shikamaru's father the battle strategist That clan (Nara) has legendary battle strategists.
In terms of strength/skill; Kakashi is on another level but combat tactics? I will go for Shikamaru.
Alot of battle scenes to pick from. The fight with Tobi, Hidan, Edo-Asuma etc.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2012
KazeKage1: Why do you guys think they made Shikamaru's father the battle strategist That clan (Nara) has legendary battle strategists.
In terms of strength/skill; Kakashi is on another level but combat tactics? I will go for Shikamaru.
Alot of battle scenes to pick from. The fight with Tobi, Hidan, Edo-Asuma etc.
ACCEPTED THE NARA CLAN SEEMS TO BE GIFTED WITH SUCH(OR BETA STILL SHIKAKU'S FAMILY), BUT I DONT LIKE PPL WRITING OFF KAKASHI ON HIS ANALYTICAL ABILITIES.HIS FIGHT WITH ZABUZA(2ND FIGHT), HIS FIGHT WITH PAIN AND HIS FIGHT WITH EDO-ZABUZA SHOWS THAT HE HAS SOME GOOD ANALYTICAL ABILITIES. NOT TO TALK OF THE CURRENT FIGHT WITH TOBI. SHIKAMARU MAY BE BETA THAN KAKASHI IN BATTLE TATICS, BUT OVERALL KAKASHI IS WAY AHEAD OF SHIKAMARU AND SHIKAMARU APPARENT LAZINESS DOES NOT HELP
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2012
Parnassuss:

Well u may think Tobi is done for but I think everyone of us is overlooking the obvious threat which is; TOBI HAS THE RINNENGAN! Writing him off cos his mask's broken is just naïve. The real battle starts there and somebody important better die oh, this entire war has shed less blood than Asuma's last fight!

Anybody comparing Kakashi to Shikamaru in quick wit is just plain plain. K-man doesn't hold a light to the Nara and he (Kakashi) said as much when he heard Shikamaru's improved counter attack in the Hidan/Kakuzu arc. Kakashi is already the best all round Shinobi character; fair stamina, impressive array of jutsus, FOUR nature element user, wicked tai-jutsu plus some level of the 8-gate, genjutsu user still and he users Fuuin (sealing techs) jutsus! He is already a proven badass without having to add analytical genius (which he is, just not on Shikamaru's level).
YEAH TOBI HAS THE RINNEGAN, I ALMOST FORGOT. undecided
BUT WHAT IS KAKASHI'S FOURTH NATURE ELEMENT, I KNOW HE HAS WATER, LIGHTENING AND EARTH, BUT THAT IS ALL I KNOW. AND WONT THAT MAKE HIM KEKKAI TOUTA NOT KEKKAI GEKKAI?
Re: Naruto Information by texazzpete(m): 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2012
I think by now it's pretty obvious that Tobi cannot be Obito...hope we get a reveal soon enough.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
rapmike:
ACCEPTED THE NARA CLAN SEEMS TO BE GIFTED WITH SUCH(OR BETA STILL SHIKAKU'S FAMILY), BUT I DONT LIKE PPL WRITING OFF KAKASHI ON HIS ANALYTICAL ABILITIES.HIS FIGHT WITH ZABUZA(2ND FIGHT), HIS FIGHT WITH PAIN AND HIS FIGHT WITH EDO-ZABUZA SHOWS THAT HE HAS SOME GOOD ANALYTICAL ABILITIES. NOT TO TALK OF THE CURRENT FIGHT WITH TOBI. SHIKAMARU MAY BE BETA THAN KAKASHI IN BATTLE TATICS, BUT OVERALL KAKASHI IS WAY AHEAD OF SHIKAMARU AND SHIKAMARU APPARENT LAZINESS DOES NOT HELP
If you look at the prodigies of the Hokages, they all turned out to be extraordinary adults and Kakashi is one of them. Prior to getting the sharingan,his abilities weren't all that,he was the team leader because Obito was basically well,clueless and Rin was just a medic..save his tai-jutsu and the rasengan/chidori he used which Minato banned him from using it.

The sharingan amplified his tactics and gave him some new ones too. Shikamaru's lazy? I doubt that..he's just cool-headed and likes to observe the situation before going into battle.

Have you forgotten Zabuza had Kakashi trapped in his water prison once? He could've killed Kakashi then if not for the quick thinking of Naruto/Sas'ke.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 12:15am On Aug 25, 2012
KazeKage1:
If you look at the prodigies of the Hokages, they all turned out to be extraordinary adults and Kakashi is one of them. Prior to getting the sharingan,his abilities weren't all that,he was the team leader because Obito was basically well,clueless and Rin was just a medic..save his tai-jutsu and the rasengan/chidori he used which Minato banned him from using it.

The sharingan amplified his tactics and gave him some new ones too. Shikamaru's lazy? I doubt that..he's just cool-headed and likes to observe the situation before going into battle.

Have you forgotten Zabuza had Kakashi trapped in his water prison once? He could've killed Kakashi then if not for the quick thinking of Naruto/Sas'ke.
yea k-man was careless then (even wit d sharingan,so i dnt believe he bcame smart cos of d sharingan),he actually bcame smarter (2 me at least),afta naruto had finishd his training wit jiraiya.
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 1:04am On Aug 25, 2012
rapmike:
BUT WHAT IS KAKASHI'S FOURTH NATURE ELEMENT, I KNOW HE HAS WATER, LIGHTENING AND EARTH, BUT THAT IS ALL I KNOW. AND WONT THAT MAKE HIM KEKKAI TOUTA NOT KEKKAI GEKKAI?
fire.nara is very effective when acting as battle commander he maximize the use of each of his squad member kakashi not so good in doing this.shino is another guy everybody overlooks even his teamates he might not be as good as nara but I tink he is on par with kakashi strategically and has the potential to be better.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 9:09am On Aug 25, 2012
Brisingr: fire.nara is very effective when acting as battle commander he maximize the use of each of his squad member kakashi not so good in doing this.shino is another guy everybody overlooks even his teamates he might not be as good as nara but I tink he is on par with kakashi strategically and has the potential to be better.
yea,we should nt also 4get shino
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2012
Who is dis one that want to CAPSLOCK us to death.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2012
rapmike:

Kakashi isn't strictly a Kekkai Gekkai user, the Sharingan he uses is but that's a borrowed power. Kekkai Gekkais are bloodlines that MIX two elements to form one unique outcome; eg water and earth = trees/wood and water and air = ice (Haku). KG users have two dominant chakra nature elements while others have one dominant element and learn to use others to a lesser degree. Like Kakashi is a Lightening user but can use fire while Sasuke is a Fire and Lightening user; KG.

The Kekkai Touta MIXES THREE nature elements and that is why it is so rare and its called a bloodline expansion. The current Mizukage uses two KGs and 3 nature elements but can't use the KT. Therefore using all five nature elements doesn't make u a KG user, much less a KT user.

PS: Kakashi also uses Fire element.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2012
Parnassuss:

Kakashi isn't strictly a Kekkai Gekkai user, the Sharingan he uses is but that's a borrowed power. Kekkai Gekkais are bloodlines that MIX two elements to form one unique outcome; eg water and earth = trees/wood and water and air = ice (Haku). KG users have two dominant chakra nature elements while others have one dominant element and learn to use others to a lesser degree. Like Kakashi is a Lightening user but can use fire while Sasuke is a Fire and Lightening user; KG.

The Kekkai Touta MIXES THREE nature elements and that is why it is so rare and its called a bloodline expansion. The current Mizukage uses two KGs and 3 nature elements but can't use the KT. Therefore using all five nature elements doesn't make u a KG user, much less a KT user.

PS: Kakashi also uses Fire element.
guy yr head dey there grin grin grin..thanks for clearing that up...taking a break from naruto for 3 months.will be bck to discuss in nov, though i may follow una posts
Re: Naruto Information by viruz007(m): 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2012
To kip d thread goin pls ansa dese questions

1. Which scene almost made u cry in d series?
- When Chiyo ba sama died

2. Which scene made u laff away ur sorrows in d series?
- Dem too many can't count

3. Which scene is ur best as in u feel like watchin dat part evriday?
- Dem plenty ehhhh

4. Which fight highed ur spirit as in captivated u?
- Itachi vs Sasuke... Dis fight reeked class... D closest we came to seeing Itachi fight

5. Which rivalry in d series dat u tink d best?
- Naruto and Sasuke na

6. HARDWORK n GENIUS, which is better, which wil survive in d Ninja world
- Hardwork... Lee and Naruto are proof of that

7. Which death among d Hidden leaf Ninjas is most beneficial to d vilage? 3rd hokage, fourth hokage, lord jiraiya, asuma sarutobi.
- can't say... All had their benefits... Dey all passed on d will of fire so it safe to say all of 'em deaths benefitted d village
Re: Naruto Information by sarutobie(m): 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2012
Kakashi is indeed a brilliant genius no doubt about it..but the nara's are justt a notch higher when it comes to battle strategies and tactics....someone who calculates 200 battle scenerios and has the ability to choose the best plan out of the 200 available!..remember that a genin shikamaru in part one, broke tayuya's genjutsu that gave sasuke and itachi a run for their money..

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 27, 2012
viruz007: To kip d thread goin pls ansa dese questions

- Dem plenty ehhhh

- Itachi vs Sasuke... Dis fight reeked class... D closest we came to seeing Itachi fight

- Naruto and Sasuke na

7. Which death among d Hidden leaf Ninjas is most beneficial to d vilage? 3rd hokage, fourth hokage, lord jiraiya, asuma sarutobi.
- can't say... All had their benefits... Dey all passed on d will of fire so it safe to say all of 'em deaths benefitted d village

When Naruto was narrating his life the forth Hokage.
During the Pain Invasaion... Sakura shouting NARUTOoooo for hope and immediately, hope came... he appeared on the scene... I love that scene

Others, I can go with it
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 9:38am On Aug 28, 2012
viruz007: To kip d thread goin pls ansa dese questions

- Dem plenty ehhhh

- Naruto and Sasuke na

1 - When Asuma Sensei died.
2 - Alot of them. Killer-bee's rap, When Lee/Gai cries ^_^
3 - Sasuke vs Itachi. Jiraiya vs 6 paths. 6paths vs Naruto. Too many to count.
4 - Naruto vs 6 paths of pain
5 - Boys: Naruto vs Sas'ke. Girls: Sakura vs Ino - Battle of foreheads grin
6 - Both have saved lives in crucial situations
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2012
My expectation for the next few chapters:

1.Tobi's face gets revealed.
2.10-tails and Rinnengan get activated by Tobi.
3. Kage/Madara fight rounds up, I'm hoping Madara goes free but kills one or two kage.
4. Orochimaru reveals just the tip of the scroll iceberg. I'm thinking the scroll will be a big decider if there'll be a new 'ultimate badass' such as Orochimaru, Pein and then Tobi were. Maybe Madara will become the new Tobi and gather the opposition to himself.
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2012
Parnassuss: My expectation for the next few chapters:

1.Tobi's face gets revealed.
2.10-tails and Rinnengan get activated by Tobi.
3. Kage/Madara fight rounds up, I'm hoping Madara goes free but kills one or two kage.
4. Orochimaru reveals just the tip of the scroll iceberg. I'm thinking the scroll will be a big decider if there'll be a new 'ultimate badass' such as Orochimaru, Pein and then Tobi were. Maybe Madara will become the new Tobi and gather the opposition to himself.

kill kage? hope itz not gonna be d kazekage sama...he cannot die twice na ...and also mei terumi should be left to find a man too.
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 10:43am On Aug 29, 2012
Spoilers confirmed.. Flashback about Kakashi and Gai.
End of chapter Kakashi asks: Are you...Obito?
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2012
Tobi is Uchiha Obito. Chapter 599
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2012
ea7: Spoilers confirmed.. Flashback about Kakashi and Gai.
End of chapter Kakashi asks: Are you...Obito?

Where? It's not on mangahit (at least, not fully) or narutobase. Mangapanda has no conversations, just pictures. Where'd u get the full chapter?
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2012
there is no conversation. Just on the last page where kakashi says 'You're Obito'
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/599/15
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2012
ea7: there is no conversation. Just on the last page where kakashi says 'You're Obito'
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/599/15

Now, we can hear word, Tobi is Obito...Any1 still denying it undecided
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2012
Now where are those folks crying foul when we said Tobi is Obito?

I'm not surprised to be honest,the signs were there all along n it was just a matter of time.
Re: Naruto Information by texazzpete(m): 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2012
Next2Bezee:

Now, we can hear word, Tobi is Obito...Any1 still denying it undecided

Doesn't make any sense.

When Nagato was a kid he got the rinnegan from Tobi/Madara. By then, Obito and Kakashi were not even born.

Perhaps it's someone in Obito's body.

Obviously it was Obito that fought the 4th Hokage. No one else in the series has been shown to use the kamui space-time technique apart from kakashi...and it's only enabled by Obito's eye.
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2012
texazzpete:

Doesn't make any sense.

When Nagato was a kid he got the rinnegan from Tobi/Madara. By then, Obito and Kakashi were not even born.

Obviously it was Obito that fought the 4th Hokage. No one else in the series has been shown to use the kamui space-time technique apart from kakashi...and it's only enabled by Obito's eye.

The only explanation is the 6-Path sync. That would also explain the use of only one technique but I standby the idea that Obito cannot be the original Tobi. Obito could not have been the one to manipulate the Mizukage, start the Akatsuki, get the Gedo Mazou, help Itachi kill the Uchiha or plan the Tsuki no Me. How did he even get to know about it all? The time flux is too screwed up!
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
texazzpete:

Doesn't make any sense.

The someone in Obito's body makes no sense as he attacked Kaskashi and Guy personally. How would a random someone knoww personal details?

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.