Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,466 members, 7,894,963 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:33 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (660990 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2012
firestar:

Check it.
Sitirakur Wan! (Strike One!)

Done checked it again. It was Obito's right side the rocks crushed and his left sharingan that HK got. On that count, Kishi is correct. But that count don't count until he pulls his head out of his backside. angry
Re: Naruto Information by texazzpete(m): 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2012
hancock: reading trough some treads on the tobi-obito saga and i found this one interesting
SPOILER ALERT!
Tobi is Obito
Obito gave his eye to Kakashi and they were told to run, leaving Obito to die
Obito passed out
Obito was saved by Madara Uchiha at The Battle of Kannabi Bridge
After Obito woke up, Madara had already attended to his wounds, his eye sack, from which his eye to Kakashi was torn out, is shown to be sewn, and his right eye intact, although his right side of the face seems to be bruised a lot
Obito was burried in Konoha with an empty grave
Madara became Obito's mentor
Obito was brainwashed in the long run into accepting Madaras ideals
Madara was the one to come up with Tsuki No Me
Madara was the one to attack Konoha 16 years ago, wearing the mask
Madara died after unlocking Rinnegan (is not explained how he done it) and overusing it by accident
Obito became Tobi
His mission was to carry out Madaras plan
He was given all the information that Madara possessed, thus the extent of knowledge Tobi has about everything
He was trained by Madara

This is wrong.

Nagato already had the Rinnegan YEARS before the Kyuubi was released and before the masked man attacked the 4th Hokage.Nagato got the Rinnegan during the world war before the one that Obito and Kakashi fought in.

There is something/someone controlling Obito's body and Sharingan. it was that entity that did not know the 4th's true powers and abilities before fighting him. Obito as a person definitely wasn't the one battling Minato...the way he spoke to Minato gives it away.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2012
Kishimoto didn't introduce the body stealing technique for nothing.
Orochimaru once used a female body.
I think there'z anoda shinobi datz manipulating the body of Obito.
Shikena Yawa
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2012
firestar:

Check it.
Sitirakur Wan! (Strike One!)

Ihedinobi:

Done checked it again. It was Obito's right side the rocks crushed and his left sharingan that HK got. On that count, Kishi is correct.

My bad sad I hadn't paid attention to the bolded part of your post quoted above.
Re: Naruto Information by panaroma: 7:24am On Sep 01, 2012
Hey lady n gents.. Been a while here.. Happy new month to y'all... Can't say I'm really surprised tobi is obito..buh as y'all said d timeline doesn't fit.. Erm.. Kishi as always will find a way to fill up dis major plothole wiv a major earth-style jutsu.. That said d oda side of obito body looks like a zetsu form
Re: Naruto Information by texazzpete(m): 8:58am On Sep 01, 2012
As I was saying, Kishi has succeeded in nerfing the Rasengan.

One Rasengan to the face and just the mask gets broken? WTF?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 01, 2012
texazzpete: As I was saying, Kishi has succeeded in nerfing the Rasengan.

Yeah, freaking good question. Kishi seems to be thinking out his backside these days, man. But let's see how he's gonna dig himself out of these incredible plotslides. Sheesh!!!
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2012
.....wow!!!! Kishi must be losing some screws in his brain..... I mean, how can tobi be obito? Let's all gather intels:
1. When the third great shinobi was fought that earned the fourth the moniker "yellow flash", he had a three man squad namely kakashi, obito and rin.
2. The legendary sannins earned their moniker after fighting hanzo
3. Pain (nagato) had the rinnegan during this third war which foresaw obito's death
4. The only uchiha who can actually push the 4th to his limit is madara himself
5. According to narutopedia, team pain is older and more matured than team kakashi which means that pain must have had the rinnegan.....
6. The third tsuchikage used akatsuki in the past as we were made to know in the five kage conference.....
questions:
If tobi is obito, how was akatsuki started by someone who was supposethly dead because after the rocks fell, I remember the place exploding.....who was the person that controlled the 4th mizukage if not madara himself.....
...how did pain get the rinnegan then if obito was still a kid?.....like someone suggested ab initio, he must be drunk from sake while writing this arc......
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 1:35am On Sep 02, 2012
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Second_Shinobi_World_War
na..2nd shinobi war be dat. according to naruto wiki...it is at this period that lengendary sannin was born and jiraiya took care of the AME orphans, which consist of nagato, konan and yahiko
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Third_Shinobi_World_War
third shinobi war where it is supposed that obito died...nagato has already fromed akatsuki by this time.....now tell me how does tobi who suppose to be alive during the 2nd shinobi war now become obito who has died in the third shinobi war as a kid..... shocked shocked shocked
it is even stated that tobi(not obito) claimed to have gotten his sharingan from there, meaning that it is not possible that tobi was in the 2nd war which will leave the remote and unrelated question of who is the owner of nagato's rinnegan? cos it is clear that if we follow tobi is obito theory, then it is possible that Madar is not the owner of the rinnegan
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2012
If the 5kages are getting the bums served to them by Madara, what on earth makes any of u think Minato stands a chance?

Best guess is the Tobi that attacked the 4th isn't the same one that we now know as Obito.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2012
texazzpete: As I was saying, Kishi has succeeded in nerfing the Rasengan.

When Tobi was asked why he changed his mask, He replied that he was changing to something more of 'WAR MATERIAL' or something like that.
When Naruto headbutted him, NARUTO! commented on how hard the mask is.
So, I think the rasengan not destroying the face just shows how strong/protective the mask is.

BTW, I'm not defending Kishi ooo. I think he needs to stop trolling.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2012
Kishi-sama...
Start talking.

We are NOT smiling. Because of your Almighty formulae, we're reciting history we never read.(Shang, Han, Ch'in whatever.
)
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2012
I think tobi is Izuna inside obito's body.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2012
eyoniggar: I think tobi is Izuna inside obito's body.
Hmmm
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2012
eyoniggar: I think tobi is Izuna inside obito's body.
undecided
.... ...
..... ...
...... ...
... ... ... [size=18pt]A Y[/size]
... ......
... .....

I've a magrine just thinkin' 'bout it.

So... how did this Uchiha acquire his MS, as Kakashi's occured under mysterious circumstances?
Who died and made him bwass? Rin?
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 9:12am On Sep 04, 2012
firestar:
undecided
.... ...
..... ...
...... ...
... ... ... [size=18pt]A Y[/size]
... ......
... .....

I've a magrine just thinkin' 'bout it.

So... how did this Uchiha acquire his MS, as Kakashi's occured under mysterious circumstances?
Who died and made him bwass? Rin?

He is the REAL owner of Kakashi's Sharingan, so its plausible that He could unlock it if Kakashi did.

Kishi is going to have to explain his Kyuubi controlling power bit and how Uchiha Madara knew who he was....else Fans will lynch him. tongue
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2012
Next2Bezee:

He is the REAL owner of Kakashi's Sharingan, so its plausible that He could unlock it if Kakashi did.

Kishi is going to have to explain his Kyuubi controlling power bit and how Uchiha Madara knew who he was....else Fans will lynch him. tongue

Kakashi's Sharingan is what gave him the moniker: Copi Ninja no Kakashi.
A gift is a gift. I doubt he'll take it back.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2012
The theory of Izuna's conscience in the body of Obito is a good one but with Kishi, we'll never know.
I maybe wrong but i think Obito awakening his MS could've triggered that of Kakashi's and i also think Rin's death could be the catalyst.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2012
KazeKage1: The theory of Izuna's conscience in the body of Obito is a good one but with Kishi, we'll never know.
I maybe wrong but i think Obito awakening his MS could've triggered that of Kakashi's and i also think Rin's death could be the catalyst.

The theory of Izuna's conscience in the body of Obito

Say wha? Only Yamanakas can do that..,

Obito awakening his MS could've triggered that of Kakashi's and i also think Rin's death crycould be the catalyst.
Tobito ... One lagbaja down... one to go!

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2012
Gritinz evribodi
jus started watchin naruto
@op ansa mi dis question:wat does kyuubi MEAN wen he told sasuke nut 2 kill naruto,else he will rigret it 4 d res of his life
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2012
Nairaland=info:
Gritinz evribodi
jus started watchin naruto
@op ansa mi dis question:wat does kyuubi MEAN wen he told sasuke nut 2 kill naruto,else he will rigret it 4 d res of his life
Welcome o! Hope say yu full ground remain?
wat does kyuubi MEAN wen he told sasuke nut 2 kill naruto,else he will rigret it 4 d res of his life?

Dat na one unansa'd kweshun o... Kurama(a.k.a. Kyuubi) get im tory... ati Sasuke lati kekere, ko gboran l'osan...undecided
Which chapter you dey?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2012
firestar:
Welcome o! Hope say yu full ground remain?

Dat na one unansa'd kweshun o... Kurama(a.k.a. Kyuubi) get im tory... ati Sasuke lati kekere, ko gboran l'osan...undecided
Which chapter you dey?

I missed this part. Where did Kurama say that to Sasuke?
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 2:39am On Sep 05, 2012
Ihedinobi:

I missed this part. Where did Kurama say that to Sasuke?
the first time the new team 7 with sai and yamato saw sasuke after he turn dark side like d.vader

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 05, 2012
Brisingr: the first time the new team 7 with sai and yamato saw sasuke after he turn dark side like d.vader

Thanks man. I did see the anime of that chapter (don't think I read the manga) but I don't remember Kurama telling Sasuke not to kill Naruto to avoid regret.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 05, 2012
embarassed embarassed embarassed

grin grin grin

angry angry angry

cry cry cry

shocked shocked shocked

tongue tongue tongue

Kishimoto surely went off a cliff.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2012
KazeKage1: The theory of Izuna's conscience in the body of Obito is a good one but with Kishi, we'll never know.
that would have been the main catalyst....kishi has succeeded in making this story very twisted.....now, we know that madara and obito have a connection and it's clear that madara didn't die from his fight with hash.....now, it's clear that naruto and sasuke must fight madara (mehn, those kages are bunch of weaklings)......kishi has to explain who was the person that fought the 4th....
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2012
KISHI DON PARA! NOW OBITO,TOBI CALLS IN MADARA, HOW ANNONYING COULD THAT BE? BY THE WAY, WHERE IS THE F**KING SHINOBI ALLIANCE ? DONT THEY KNOW THAT THEIR DELAY HAS BECOME DANGEROUS? grin grin grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2012
rapmike: KISHI DON PARA! NOW OBITO,TOBI CALLS IN MADARA, HOW ANNONYING COULD THAT BE? BY THE WAY, WHERE IS THE F**KING SHINOBI ALLIANCE ? DONT THEY KNOW THAT THEIR DELAY HAS BECOME DANGEROUS? grin grin grin grin

OMO those allied forces remind me of the modern day UN; never where they need to be on time. I'm gonna take the time to gloat as I was the first to propose the '2-people behind the mask theory'.
But what the HELL does it mean that the real Mad-Ara left them and came to pose in front of Naruto like so...I'm hoping one or two of them is dead. My corpse candidates will be the Mizukage and the Tsuchikage.
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2012
We are all in trouble if that bleach fan guy comes in here,not to talk of this recent story.
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2012
firestar: [/i]undecided
Which chapter you dey?[/font] [/color]
choi,so nobodi d ansa...wel notin do una sha
i dey chapta 326 nw o
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2012
eyoniggar: We are all in trouble if that bleach fan guy comes in here,not to talk of this recent story.

Hahahahagringrin we don dey fear the 'troll'
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2012
Nairaland=info:

choi,so nobodi d ansa...wel notin do una sha
i dey chapta 326 nw o
bros!!!!!! no provoke o!!!!! Wetin be your ? again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.