Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,249 members, 7,925,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:41 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (665888 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2012
KazeKage1: Why do i get the feeling Obito will screw Madara?

Not likely, seeing as Mad-Ara is a figment of Aizen's nightmares I doubt any backstab from tiny tobito will scratch the surface of Mad-Ara's power. There aren't any TWENTY ninjas alive in the series that'll be able to seal that Aradite now. One frigging clone of his will match Kakashi at least and he is still immortal to boot...summation; shinobi alliance needs a bloody talisman and Naruto may not be him.

I wish Jiraiya-was here, he'd give the Hokages a lesson in awesomeness!
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2012

Not likely, seeing as Mad-Ara is a figment of Aizen's nightmares I doubt any backstab from tiny tobito will scratch the surface of Mad-Ara's power. There aren't any TWENTY ninjas alive in the series that'll be able to seal that Aradite now. One frigging clone of his will match Kakashi at least and he is still immortal to boot...summation; shinobi alliance needs a bloody talisman and Naruto may not be him.

So who attacked the fourth and unleashed the Kyuubi? Definitely it was Tobi's mangekyu that was in that battle, Kishi can escape a lot in the plot now but if he tries to sell it to me that it was Obito who pushed Namikaze that far then I'll have to believe 3 things; 1.Namikaze was not the badass Kishi would have us believe. 2.Obito was a one in a million genius too (forget the fact that we've seen about one of them in every age bracket in the entire series.3.Kakashi should die at least if Tobito is to die.

Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2012

So who attacked the fourth and unleashed the Kyuubi? Definitely it was Tobi's mangekyu that was in that battle, Kishi can escape a lot in the plot now but if he tries to sell it to me that it was Obito who pushed Namikaze that far then I'll have to believe 3 things; 1.Namikaze was not the badass Kishi would have us believe. 2.Obito was a one in a million genius too (forget the fact that we've seen about one of them in every age bracket in the entire series.3.Kakashi should die at least if Tobito is to die.

Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2012

Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 7:01am On Sep 08, 2012
Parnassuss:

Have you forgotten Kishi said we will get to see the VERY best of Kakashi soon? That title of "Copy cat ninja". Is this where Kakashi puts his teammate down for good? Or will his analytical skills give the others an edge.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 1:57am On Sep 09, 2012
Watch the fight between the 4th and tobi.....the person that attacked him can't be tobito even if the kamui was at work.....

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2012
is it nt dis same Obito a.k.a Tobi that said 'if Itachi knew d truth that he(Tobi) would ve been dead'? So if Itachi can deal with him, why cant d collabo of Naru-Kaka-Gai-Bee_sama obliterate him earlier??...Now d more deranged MADara comes in. Another scene to make dis tale embarassin as we might witness how dey wil now defeat both Tobi and MADara...more plot no-jutsu!
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2012
Some of you rate Kakashi really low and honestly i won't be surprised if he's the one that figures Madara out like he did Tobi.
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2012
Interesting but it still does not make sense
As feraz has rightly pointed out.. is tobito burning the world because of rin
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2012
Obito was a naive kid who got his eyes opened by war. The last blow to his Ideals was probably Rin's death. Which convinced him that the world was full of crap. And now he wants to free the world, in his own way, from evil.
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2012
so in terms of philosophy how is tobito different from pain
they were both manipulated

who is now the man behind him.. madara?
I felt madara was dead when team minato fought at the bridge and obito the real was killed
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2012
....watch the time frame between when madara with a very long hair approached kisame asking him to join akatsuki.....minato must have been dead by then......if it wasn't uchiha madara, kisame wouldn't have worked for him because his stories have been passed down through the ninja world.....recall kisame saying to madara "show yourself" and madara actually doing that....if we are to rule out the possibility of what minato said about madara being dead, then, we should be able to come up with some hypothesis.....in essence, it's likely that madara actually didn't die when he fought the 1st as we were made to believe but died sometime after meeting pain.....I feel a third party must be introduced.....
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
Feraz: ....watch the time frame between when madara with a very long hair approached kisame asking him to join akatsuki.....minato must have been dead by then......if it wasn't uchiha madara, kisame wouldn't have worked for him because his stories have been passed down through the ninja world.....recall kisame saying to madara "show yourself" and madara actually doing that....if we are to rule out the possibility of what minato said about madara being dead, then, we should be able to come up with some hypothesis.....in essence, [b]it's likely that madara actually didn't die when he fought the 1st as we were made to believe but died sometime after meeting pain.....[/b]I feel a third party must be introduced.....
then again, the counter to this statement in bold is that madara was edo tenseid when he was in his prime which means he actually died then.....*shrugs - trying to act like kishi*
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2012
KazeKage1: Some of you rate Kakashi really low and honestly i won't be surprised if he's the one that figures Madara out like he did Tobi.

Hmm, I think Kakashi is constantly being overrated. The guy's stamina is a joke compared to elite shinobis, though his fight style is very exhausting so is Neji's and Hinata yet I rarely see them losing consciousness like Kakashi is wont to do after a tough battle. Even Sasuke has over grown Kakashi and recently I don't see any of his copy ninja antics anymore. He's all about 'Mangekyu Sharingan!!!' Then 'ooooohh my feeble body' *fanits*. The dude is sick, a real badass but in the scheme of things I'd want Gai and Neji by my side rather than Kakashi and Naruto.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2012
^^^^then get ready to do 5000 push-ups a day and the constant hearing of "youth is strong".....
Then again, I don't think kakashi is being overrated or underrated.....he has copied over a thousand jutsus which we've seen some of them being used and has also shown his intellectual abilities when it comes to battles.....his stamina having lapses when he over uses the MS.....
Something came to my mind.....if we are to say kakashi's MS was activated the same time that tobito's was as someone suggested, then it's possible that the person who attacked the 4th had a similar technique because kakashi hasn't activated his yet.....
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2012
Parnassuss:

Hmm, I think Kakashi is constantly being overrated. The guy's stamina is a joke compared to elite shinobis, though his fight style is very exhausting so is Neji's and Hinata yet I rarely see them losing consciousness like Kakashi is wont to do after a tough battle. Even Sasuke has over grown Kakashi and recently I don't see any of his copy ninja antics anymore. He's all about 'Mangekyu Sharingan!!!' Then 'ooooohh my feeble body' *fanits*. The dude is sick, a real badass but in the scheme of things I'd want Gai and Neji by my side rather than Kakashi and Naruto.
guy u have said it all kakashi is like a fast car wit no fuel,every major battle win or lose he ends up an invalid i will bet some cash dat d same will suffice dats if he survives tobito.
For me i would want naruto on my side any battle he is almost invincible and knows two basic moves and a buttload of chakra to power them unlike a certain copy ninja wit a thousand jutsu
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2012
BTW Kakashi is four years olde than obito. Kakashi was 13 or 14 at the kyubi's rampage, making obito 17 or 18 when he fought minato,
#

Kakashi graduated academy at 5 and Obito at 9. W can see them graduating at the same time in 599
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2012
ea7: BTW Kakashi is four years olde YOUNGER than obito. Kakashi was 13 or 14 at the kyubi's rampage, making obito 17 or 18 when he fought minato,
#

Kakashi graduated academy at 5 and Obito at 9. W can see them graduating at the same time in 599
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2012
A New Chapter is out guys

Kishi is trying to use sum sort off "Purgatory" or "Hueco Mondo" like dimension to save his trolling a$$ undecided
But I feel for Naruto and Bee, Madara will use them and fry Uchiha Akara. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 11, 2012
Tsunade has lived up to the SAMA konoha ninjas call her.
The Old man at the last chapter z probably Madara coz Kabuto said he revived him in his prime.
Where'z the real Naruto?
Bee can just like to say bye bye to the series facing Madara alone!.
And some1 should mobilize LASTMA officials to ease the Traffic Jam datz holding the Allied Shinobi Forces.

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
Twisting: Tsunade has lived up to the SAMA konoha ninjas call her.
The Old man at the last chapter z probably Madara coz Kabuto said he revived him in his prime.
Where'z the real Naruto?
Bee can just like to say bye bye to the series facing Madara alone!.
And some1 should mobilize LASTMA officials to ease the Traffic Jam datz holding the Allied Shinobi Forces.

Yes i totally agree, Tsunade has lived up to be her responsibilities as a Higher up in the Allied force.

I think that last chapter confirms that contrary to belief, Uchiha Madara died of old age. He probably wanted to leave a legacy behind, so why not Obito...

Either the real Naruto is with Bee or racing to find out what happened to the Kages.

Lol, When the Kages themselves have been taken out and the remaining Jinchurikis are in a bind, what can the rest of the Allied force do?? Kishi shouldn't even waste any time drawing them.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2012
Next2Bezee:

Yes i totally agree, Tsunade has lived up to be her responsibilities as a Higher up in the Allied force.

I think that last chapter confirms that contrary to belief, Uchiha Madara died of old age. He probably wanted to leave a legacy behind, so why not Obito...

Either the real Naruto is with Bee or racing to find out what happened to the Kages.

Lol, When the Kages themselves have been taken out and the remaining Jinchurikis are in a bind, what can the rest of the Allied force do?? Kishi shouldn't even waste any time drawing them.

The Naruto there dissapeared after the Mini bijuudama failure.!.

But wait o,after re-reading Tsunade said sumtn like "Take the Kages to where I AM"
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2012
Twisting:

The Naruto there dissapeared after the Mini bijuudama failure.!.

It was a Clone.

Twisting: But wait o,after re-reading Tsunade said sumtn like "Take the Kages to where I AM"

Madara did send them flying hard grin But however Tsunade wants to heal them, they'd have to be close to her 1st.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
It can be seen that madara actually died of old age.....but it still doesn't explain how nagato got his rinnegan angry angry.....now we know it was actually madara that found obito, took care of him and trained him......I think it was actually the real madara that fought the 4th hokage......damn!!!!!! he really dealt with the kages......now, let's see what naruto and bee can do to the madara in his prime + an upgrade.......madara is really going to enjoy his fight with naruto.....did nagato complete his training under madara?.......madara still angry with people betraying him...... shocked shocked.....N2B, as you said, kishi shouldn't waste time drawing them.....but I actually miss itachi......why didn't that mini bijuudama explode?? What's up with that fan??

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2012
After reading the latest chapter, it's safe to say Madara didn't die from his battle with Harishima but of old age.
How did he live to the point where even legendary sensor-type shinobis were unable to detect his chakra presence? Now i won't be surprised if Kishi tells us Harishima didn't die from his fight with Madara and is somewhere chilling?

To think he beat the kages to a point where Tsunade was split in two? shocked shocked The fight must've been insane. But i think that's a Tsunade clone(if she's ever used one) cause she told Katsuya to take her to where she(her body)is. Let Kakashi be the one to ferry Obito to the afterlife for good this time.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2012
KazeKage1: After reading the latest chapter, it's safe to say Madara didn't die from his battle with Harishima but of old age.
How did he live to the point where even legendary sensor-type shinobis were unable to detect his chakra presence? Now i won't be surprised if Kishi tells us Harishima didn't die from his fight with Madara and is somewhere chilling?

To think he beat the kages to a point where Tsunade was split in two? shocked shocked The fight must've been insane. But i think that's a Tsunade clone(if she's ever used one) cause she told Katsuya to take her to where she(her body)is. Let Kakashi be the one to ferry Obito to the afterlife for good this time.

exactly, I won't be surprised either but then, we have to remember that hashirama actually died since he was edo tenseid to battle alongside his brother, the third hokage.....
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
Feraz: exactly, I won't be surprised either but then, we have to remember that hashirama actually died since he was edo tenseid to battle alongside his brother, the third hokage.....
Didn't we all think for sure that Obito died? cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by texazzpete(m): 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
KazeKage1:
Didn't we all think for sure that Obito died? cheesy

Hashirama is dead. You cannot Edo Tensei a living person.

Now Kishi has to explain how anyone was able to kill hashirama. The third Raikage was able to fight 10000 foes for days, how much more Hashirama who's probably the strongest ever Shinobi after the Sage of Six Paths.

I think we all agree that Hashirama was much stronger than Madara if he was able to defeat Madara + Kyuubi and if madara could say that Hashirama was capable of beating him even with the perfected Susanoo
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2012
Feraz: It can be seen that madara actually died of old age.....but it still doesn't explain how nagato got his rinnegan angry angry.....now we know it was actually madara that found obito, took care of him and trained him......I think it was actually the real madara that fought the 4th hokage......damn!!!!!! he really dealt with the kages......now, let's see what naruto and bee can do to the madara in his prime + an upgrade.......madara is really going to enjoy his fight with naruto.....did nagato complete his training under madara?.......madara still angry with people betraying him...... shocked shocked.....N2B, as you said, kishi shouldn't waste time drawing them.....but I actually miss itachi......why didn't that mini bijuudama explode?? What's up with that fan??

This Chapter explains a lot...

1. Why Negato took orders from Obito
2. Its perfectly possible that it was Obito who fought the 4th Hokage back then.
3. The 1st really was a force to be reckoned with.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
Next2Bezee:

This Chapter explains a lot...

1. Why Negato took orders from Obito
2. Its perfectly possible that it was Obito who fought the 4th Hokage back then.
3. The 1st really was a force to be reckoned with.

I don't like (2). But when I think of it, I guess there might be a possibility. Perhaps I'll go reread that chapter. Even with the problem of Kamui, I still lean toward Madara.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
Finally ehn, Kishi is a magnificent troll. But he's a cunning storyteller. I guess that's something. But it's also something that I still wanna headbutt the guy undecided
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2012
Ihedinobi:

I don't like (2). But when I think of it, I guess there might be a possibility. Perhaps I'll go reread that chapter. Even with the problem of Kamui, I still lean toward Madara.

I believe Uchiha Madara had already died then, He must have past away just after infusing his ideals into Tobi. It explains why Tobi knew so much about the Uchiha history and Madara's life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.