Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,438 members, 7,894,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 04:52 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (660976 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2012
Frankly, it doesn't make sense for Obito to be Tobi unless there's more than one Tobi. So, I don't accept this chapter as conclusive on the matter. Another chapter has to explain how Obito could have done all the things that Tobi did before the current events. There is also the fact that Tobi collects eyes and claims both Senju and Uchiha dna weighing against his being Obito. Of course, if he were really Obito, he could have collected Senju dna somewhere, but we need another chapter to tell us that.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2012
ea7:
The someone in Obito's body makes no sense as he attacked Kaskashi and Guy personally. How would a random someone knoww personal details?
He Attacked Naruto personally too!, when he wasn't even close to him.
Till Chapter 600.
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2012
The title is Obito Uchiha. The end has a note saying it is Obito. what we do know is...Tobi is someone pessimistic, someone who believes he~ failed~ badly in the past and let it destroy his self-image: he's nobody. Here are two possibilities. One: he lost someone and still got credited for the mission. Two: someone important to him was lost on a mission but that person's comrade received credit. There must have been a victory element somewhere that rang hollow to him, because of a sense of loss he couldn't cope with. That's why he rages about heroes.

Does that sound like Obito so far?

The idea of a hero seems to provoke him, especially Kakashi who he knows lost two friends. Tobi doesn't accept there are any heroes in the ninja world. To him, any positive outlook on grim reality is a spin, a "world of lies." So I don't take his contempt towards Kakashi as an intimately personal beef. I think he'd be just as negative towards anyone considered a hero, enough to dig into their pasts to find fault with them and reinforce his hatred, especially someone who lost comrades. And yes, this profile of person would attack their character with it.

We can even entertain the whole "Obito lost Rin" thing and read Tobi's comments to Naruto as an allusion to it, where he asks Naruto what would he do if he ended up neglecting what was entrusted to him. We can assume Obito's apparent determination to rescue one's friends was just an immature unwillingness to lose Rin.

He even praised Kisame for putting his mission over his comrades' lives, and he took pleasure in seeing Sasuke shoot Danzo through Karin. I can see a disillusioned person finding satisfaction in seeing others disillusioned or betraying the idea of a hero too.

And just to wrap it up, he could've had Zetsu healing done to him out of necessity of being injured from the rock accident.
Re: Naruto Information by hancock(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2012
reading trough some treads on the tobi-obito saga and i found this one interesting
SPOILER ALERT!
Tobi is Obito
Obito gave his eye to Kakashi and they were told to run, leaving Obito to die
Obito passed out
Obito was saved by Madara Uchiha at The Battle of Kannabi Bridge
After Obito woke up, Madara had already attended to his wounds, his eye sack, from which his eye to Kakashi was torn out, is shown to be sewn, and his right eye intact, although his right side of the face seems to be bruised a lot
Obito was burried in Konoha with an empty grave
Madara became Obito's mentor
Obito was brainwashed in the long run into accepting Madaras ideals
Madara was the one to come up with Tsuki No Me
Madara was the one to attack Konoha 16 years ago, wearing the mask
Madara died after unlocking Rinnegan (is not explained how he done it) and overusing it by accident
Obito became Tobi
His mission was to carry out Madaras plan
He was given all the information that Madara possessed, thus the extent of knowledge Tobi has about everything
He was trained by Madara
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
confirmed!!! Kishimoto don kolo wella...anyway enuf wit tobi ish, tym to shift focus to d kages' - madara battle and sasuke tale...hopin he won't bleep it dis tym.
Re: Naruto Information by yosmen: 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2012
questions:
what hapens to d six path of tobi?none has joined in the battle.
why cant tobi use d same eye power as sasuke.....even with d sharingan and rinnegan he stil cant activate something stronger than the susano.
what is the fate of the incomplete 10tails.if it dies,will it still disintegrate to smaller bijuu or naruto will bcome the lord of all d bijuus
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2012
Twisting:
He Attacked Naruto personally too!, when he wasn't even close to him.
Till Chapter 600.
Naruto has the kyuubi which is instrumental to his tsuki no me plan, no?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
Kishi de madt gan. I just finished the freaking manga and he says, "Finally revealed. His name is Obito." That's just plain crazy. How the hell is Tobi Obito?

How does Obito go from wanting to be a hero to hating heroism? Perhaps the story is in what happened to Rin. But still.

And, you guys, Madara was already dead sixteen years before. Hashi killed him at the battle of the Valley of the End. So how could he have been the Tobi that attacked the village during the time of Yondaime Hokage?

In short, how the hell did Obito become Tobi? And who the hell bewitched the third Mizukage? Who formed Akatsuki? How did Obito survive the rocks?

Kishi don madt ni. Him brain don finally blow. shocked angry
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
hancock: reading trough some treads on the tobi-obito saga and i found this one interesting
SPOILER ALERT!
Tobi is Obito
Obito passed out
After Obito woke up, Madara had already attended to his wounds, his eye sack, from which his eye to Kakashi was torn out, is shown to be sewn, and his right eye intact, although his right side of the face seems to be bruised a lot
Madara died after unlocking Rinnegan (is not explained how he done it) and overusing it by accident
Obito became Tobi
He was given all the information that Madara possessed, thus the extent of knowledge Tobi has about everything
He was trained by Madara
KISHI NEEDS TO EXPLAIN SOME THINGS, THE TIME LINES ARE MAKING SENSE AT ALL....OBITO TIMELINE ACTUALLY STARTED WHEN MINATO WAS A JONIN(REMEMBER A JONIN HAS TO BE THE HEAD OF A TEAM) AND SARUTOBI WAS OLD..WHICH MEANS THE SANNIN MUST HAVE MATURED. NOW HOW DOES A YOUNG OBITO AS TOBI TRANSPLANTS RINNEGAN TO A NAGATO AT HIS AGE(PROBABLY VERY YOUNG?),HE THWN DISAPPEARS UNTIL THE TIME OF YAGURA(3RD MIZUKAGE) AND MANIPULATES HIM AND THEN ATTACK KONOHA AS A YOUNG TOBI WHEN MINATO WAS HOKAGE, HOW DOES THIS MAKE SENSE?THIS IS APART FROM EXPLAINING SOME SUBTLE DETAILS, LIKE HOW IT SEEMS B4 DANZO'S DEATH THAT HE KNEW TOBI,HOW TOBI SEEMS TO KNOW PRATICALLY EVERY JUTSU BUT CAN ONLY USE ONE JUTSU,(APART FROM GENJUTSU) AND HOW HE GOT TO KNOW ABOUT SEALING JUTSUS SO WELL THAT HE KNEW WHEN AND HOW TO ATTACK MINATO AND KUSHINA?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2012
rapmike:
KISHI NEEDS TO EXPLAIN SOME THINGS, THE TIME LINES ARE MAKING SENSE AT ALL....OBITO TIMELINE ACTUALLY STARTED WHEN MINATO WAS A JONIN(REMEMBER A JONIN HAS TO BE THE HEAD OF A TEAM) AND SARUTOBI WAS OLD..WHICH MEANS THE SANNIN MUST HAVE MATURED. NOW HOW DOES A YOUNG OBITO AS TOBI TRANSPLANTS RINNEGAN TO A NAGATO AT HIS AGE(PROBABLY VERY YOUNG?),HE THWN DISAPPEARS UNTIL THE TIME OF YAGURA(3RD MIZUKAGE) AND MANIPULATES HIM AND THEN ATTACK KONOHA AS A YOUNG TOBI WHEN MINATO WAS HOKAGE, HOW DOES THIS MAKE SENSE?THIS IS APART FROM EXPLAINING SOME SUBTLE DETAILS, LIKE HOW IT SEEMS B4 DANZO'S DEATH THAT HE KNEW TOBI,HOW TOBI SEEMS TO KNOW PRATICALLY EVERY JUTSU BUT CAN ONLY USE ONE JUTSU,(APART FROM GENJUTSU) AND HOW HE GOT TO KNOW ABOUT SEALING JUTSUS SO WELL THAT HE KNEW WHEN AND HOW TO ATTACK MINATO AND KUSHINA?

Correct talk jọọ. Kishi de para
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2012
undecided[size=22pt]
Yo, did Kishimoto trade places with his identical brother?

Which side of Obito's body did that massive rock crush?
Left.[/size]
Which eye of Obito's was a gift to Kakashi's left [/i]eyesocket?
Right. Like helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?
Do the math...
Now I have another very useful tool... wink
And I'm going to use it to blast this[i] illusion.
[/size]
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2012
...Wrong side of the face, Kishi, wrong side.
I remembered Rin operating on the other side.
I'm not buying this Charlie Chaplin classic wanna-be- chapter...
So where do we shove this theory?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2012
firestar: ...Wrong side of the face, Kishi, wrong side.
I remembered Rin operating on the other side.
I'm not buying this Charlie Chaplin classic wanna-be- chapter...
So where do we shove this theory?

I'm not sure about this. The rocks did indeed crush Obito's right side. And it was indeed his left sharingan that he gave to Kakashi. On the strength of that alone, Kishi could be ok. But I don't think he is. Sha I think Kishi is a magnificent troll and a crazy.

He's got some serious explaining to do for all this mad jumble of "facts" to align and make some kind of sense.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
WTF is happening
This doesn't make any sense.

Obito controlled the ninetails. He killed all the Anbu. He defeated the 4th.(I know, I know). He controlled the mizukage. He did all those crazy shit after kannabi bridge?
Masashi Kishimoto surely is trolling us.
@firestar
I don check ooo. Na left, both left. He even showed it before showing Tobi's face.

Mr Kishi, you have a lot of explaining to do.
600? Man, that's a lot to f.uk up nw.
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2012
it is already said by all....

this is crazy.. how can tobi be obito
at his death, He regretted his taunts against kakashi
He even gave HK his code

If a shinobi betrays his friends.. he is worse than scum.

Its just crazy.. as una don talk am already.. this is where you can have a masterpiece or a flop of a manga if this arc is not well managed

All the kidnapping of naruto, setting up of akatsuki, beating konan, brainwashing 3rd mizukage, gathering up all the beasts, getting the senju tree
ALL DONE BY tobito?

NOOOOOO
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2012
He may just retract this chapter.

Excuse- drunk from all those cups of sake!

Or maybe he wants to do it like that Neji time. Zetsu turned to Obito!

I'm not rationalizing for you , Mr Kishi. Better awesomely fix this fuchup.
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 2:11am On Aug 30, 2012
BROSES AND MRS, PLZ DONT STONE ME, THIS KISHI GUY DON TRY ..AS IN TELLING US A GREAT STORY ALL ALONG, BUT THIS OBITO THING EHN, IF A THOROUGH INVESTIGATION IS MADE, KISHI IS ON SOME CHEAP OLOWU DRUGS. ENOUGH OF THE REVELATIONS, ABEG I WANNA WATCH ANY BATTLE.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 5:46am On Aug 30, 2012
He did say Madara and Tobi(Obito) know eachother, why don't y'all wait for him to shed more light on that their alliance?

How did he cheat death?
Did he use kamui to send his other (crushed) side to another dimension?
Did he get outside help? (Madara/Zetsu)? This one i'm really interested in.

If a dead Yahiko could attack Jiraiya, i see no reason why a presumed-dead Obito cannot attack his sensei. But the real question is: When did he turn gansta? Was he brainwashed by Madara? Or .....? lipsrsealed
Kakashi and co were already adults when the Kyuubi attacked Konoha so Obito could've had all the time in the world to hone his skills and learn new jutsu(s) before strolling into town with the kyuubi.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:35am On Aug 30, 2012
Ihedinobi:

I'm not sure about this. The rocks did indeed crush Obito's right side. And it was indeed his left sharingan that he gave to Kakashi. On the strength of that alone, Kishi could be ok. But I don't think he is. Sha I think Kishi is a magnificent troll and a crazy.

He's got some serious explaining to do for all this mad jumble of "facts" to align and make some kind of sense.

Check it.
Sitirakur Wan! (Strike One!)
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:40am On Aug 30, 2012
Darui: WTF is happening
This doesn't make any sense.

Obito controlled the ninetails. He killed all the Anbu. He defeated the 4th.(I know, I know). He controlled the mizukage. He did all those crazy shit after kannabi bridge?
Masashi Kishimoto surely is trolling us.
@firestar
I don check ooo. Na left, both left. He even showed it before showing Tobi's face.

Mr Kishi, you have a lot of explaining to do.
600? Man, that's a lot to f.uk up nw.

I'm going fishing...
Heh..hehhhhhhhhh. E don happun
Re: Naruto Information by TerryCarr(m): 7:47am On Aug 30, 2012
people like anime on this site nice grin

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:47am On Aug 30, 2012
eyoniggar: BROSES AND MRS, PLZ DONT STONE ME, THIS KISHI GUY DON TRY ..AS IN TELLING US A GREAT STORY ALL ALONG, BUT THIS OBITO THING EHN, IF A THOROUGH INVESTIGATION IS MADE, KISHI IS ON SOME CHEAP OLOWU DRUGS. ENOUGH OF THE REVELATIONS, ABEG I WANNA WATCH ANY BATTLE.
He's telling a story alright... undecided
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2012
TerryCarr: people like anime on this site nice grin
Welcome! Spar here... and if you feel like it, drop a jutsu... cheesy
cool tongue

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by mchenry(m): 10:16am On Aug 30, 2012
hancock: reading trough some treads on the tobi-obito saga and i found this one interesting
SPOILER ALERT!
Tobi is Obito
Obito passed out
Obito became Tobi
He was trained by Madara

I was thinking The same, except in my version obito somehow kills madara. but this theory doesn't explain how tobi/madara used kamui when fighting minato. i still think it's an excellent explanation sha
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 10:28am On Aug 30, 2012
lets see kishi climb his way out of this plot hole besides dis isn't the first time Tobi lied about who he is for al ong time we believed he was madara where that rin girl sef abi na she be Tobi? those akatsuki gown might be hiding some lady bits
Re: Naruto Information by sarutobie(m): 11:00am On Aug 30, 2012
KazeKage1: He did say Madara and Tobi(Obito) know eachother, why don't y'all wait for him to shed more light on that their alliance?

How did he cheat death?
Did he use kamui to send his other (crushed) side to another dimension?
Did he get outside help? (Madara/Zetsu)? This one i'm really interested in.

If a dead Yahiko could attack Jiraiya, i see no reason why a presumed-dead Obito cannot attack his sensei. But the real question is: When did he turn gansta? Was he brainwashed by Madara? Or .....? lipsrsealed
Kakashi and co were already adults when the Kyuubi attacked Konoha so Obito could've had all the time in the world to hone his skills and learn new jutsu(s) before strolling into town with the kyuubi.

Wrong! kakashi and gai were still teens..infact they were so young that they were told to hide in a secret place..so how did obito get so tall and strong in that short time?..again I saw minato's face on the hokage mountain..minato wasn't hokage yet when the obito tragedy happened!..damn..kishi just dug plotholes the size of the grand canyon!..
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 11:56am On Aug 30, 2012
On the case of how Obito got so strong...ladies and gentle men I present to you Uzumaki Naruto and Uchiha Sasuke.
On motive, he was brutally injured in a war, and left disillusioned after Kakashi broke his promise to protect Rin. Probably inculcated into the cult of Madara by Zetsu. My only hope is that he does not convert to the church of Naruto and has his final fight against Kakashi, while Naruto battles Sasuke. Ironically, whoever proposed the Uchiha massacre was right. They are devils, all of them.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
undecided
[size=13pt]Someone's high and it's not me.[/size]
Re: Naruto Information by mkmyers45(m): 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2012
F.ucked up happenings....I am watching to see how Mash will wriggle this one out...a cliff hanger?
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2012
mkmyers45: F.ucked up happenings....I am watching to see how Mash will wriggle this one out...a cliff hanger?
So you read naruto. Meh. Don't reallylike it.
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2012
hahahaha...kishi-okada has run out of ideas, so he'll soon abandon dis naruto tale and take to his heels...imagin d huge mess-up. But if he's gonna do damage limitation, it's got to be xtremely good cos i see no sense in what he just did....damn!
Re: Naruto Information by Librate(m): 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2012
Kishi i think u nid some wraps of weed 4 inspiration so as to cova dis shit chapter

As d grandson of d Fourth Hokage, i av used my blue byakugun to check kishimoto n i discovered he is confused wit ideas

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.