Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,789 members, 7,886,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:29 PM

Lesbians Are Better That Gays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbians Are Better That Gays (4015 Views)

6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends / Rejection Is Better That Regrets. / The Faces Of Nigerian Gays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesbians Are Better That Gays by evil666(m): 5:27am On Oct 01, 2010
Male homosexuality is so irritating and all gays should be executed.
Lesbianism, on the other hand, is much better.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 01, 2010
So which are you?
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by evil666(m): 5:35am On Oct 01, 2010
REALITY101:

So which are you?
guy, i ready to execute any gay i suspect, ok?
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 01, 2010
evil666:

guy, i ready to execute any gay i suspect, ok?

I heard you
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by evil666(m): 5:42am On Oct 01, 2010
hope u aint?
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 01, 2010
evil666:

hope u aint?

angry angry angry angry Good luck to your gay partner's search.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by InkedNerd(f): 6:04am On Oct 01, 2010
I think the OP is probably suffering from some sort of repressed sexual acceptance. OP, you and many other men who think like this disgust me. OP, your post only demonstrates how narrow minded and hypocritical you are.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by edlion57(m): 7:47am On Oct 01, 2010
Both de wrong or are u trying 2 say dat ur are,
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Rocktation(f): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2010
What does it matter? They both have landed properties in hell, anyways.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 01, 2010
~~hehehe
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by gattusoft: 8:13am On Oct 01, 2010
Both are all rubbish
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by femmy2010(m): 8:22am On Oct 01, 2010
The topic sound like "is robbing a bank with an Ak47 is better than using a pistol"?.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by teeboyseve(m): 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2010
Both are wrong, Its a Sin before God and Allah, No excuse to that.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by xxcarolxx(f): 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2010
Get a life and leave the gay people alone, Life is tough enough for them in some countries, it's their choice. So if your son or daughter arrives home and says i'm gay your going to kill them. cop on to yourself, If my son arrived home and said he was gay, i would except him and would not turn my back on him, Hate narrow minded people,
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Rocktation(f): 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2010
Sure you would. Except him, that is.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by xxcarolxx(f): 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2010
Rocktation:

Sure you would. Except him, that is.
?? Your saying i would turn my back on him if he said he was gay, i don't think so, some of my mates are gay so what is the big deal about been gay, it's their choice, it don't interfere with the way i live, They are still human beings and entitled to live their life the way they want to,
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by InkedNerd(f): 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2010
xxcarolxx:

?? Your saying i would turn my back on him if he said he was gay, i don't think so, some of my mates are gay so what is the big deal about been gay, it's their choice, it don't interfere with the way i live, They are still human beings and entitled to live their life the way they want to,

Girl, ignore him. He's a residential gay basher on the romance section.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by xxcarolxx(f): 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2010
Ah he is another one of those narrowed minded peeps, Poor guy needs to get a life, Thanks inked-nerd
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by InkedNerd(f): 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2010
xxcarolxx:

Ah he is another one of those narrowed minded peeps, Poor guy needs to get a life, Thanks inked-nerd

lol, no prob wink.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by nanidee(f): 11:46pm On Oct 01, 2010
femmy2010:

The topic sound like "is robbing a bank with an Ak47 is better than using a pistol"?.

lol.. grin grin
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Rocktation(f): 11:46pm On Oct 01, 2010
@INKED- Hey busybody, get your facts right. I'm still a she, the last time i checked. And try getting off that lil soapbox of yours, where you stand and judge everyone that has a different opinion from yours. It's really becoming of you and is irritatingly noticeable. Nobody appointed you as NL residential judge, anyways.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by InkedNerd(f): 12:03am On Oct 02, 2010
Rocktation:

@INKED- Hey busybody, get your facts right. I'm still a she, the last time i checked. And try getting off that lil soapbox of yours, where you stand and judge everyone that has a different opinion from yours. It's really becoming of you and is irritatingly noticeable. Nobody appointed you as NL residential judge, anyways.

Lmao, whatever. I never said you had to believe in what I believe in. I understand people have their own opinions. I know people who don't agree in gay marriage or gay rights but they don't go around saying horrible things about gays/lesbians/bi/trangendered people. And if you have a problem with my outspokenness well then too bad!!! And as for me mistaking you for a dude, it was a mistake. I shouldn't have assumed you were a guy.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by daduke2k(m): 12:32am On Oct 02, 2010
Whew, i gues fame comes wif itz on troubles eh?
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by InkedNerd(f): 12:55am On Oct 02, 2010
daduke2k:

Whew, i gues fame comes wif itz on troubles eh?

lol, what fame? I'm no different from any other Nairalander wink.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by daduke2k(m): 1:12am On Oct 02, 2010
Duh, u are good anywayz. Wat tym is it?
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by InkedNerd(f): 1:15am On Oct 02, 2010
Its 8:12pm here
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by daduke2k(m): 1:25am On Oct 02, 2010
And its 1:25 am here 02 oct. so hw many sibs u got?
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by InkedNerd(f): 1:42am On Oct 02, 2010
I have two siblings. You go derail thread o lipsrsealed
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by daduke2k(m): 1:51am On Oct 02, 2010
Dats wot its al about nah. Wel am d ist and two sistas. Same wit u?
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by safarigirl(f): 1:55am On Oct 02, 2010
agreed, lesbians can irk people off, but not as much as gays, if a girl acts like a guy, it's fine, but when the opposite occurs it's weird, guys prefer lesbians to gays (most lezies r bi- anyways, gud for a party) ;d ;d
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by InkedNerd(f): 1:59am On Oct 02, 2010
daduke2k:

Dats wot its al about nah. Wel am d ist and two sistas. Same wit u?

Yupp, I'm the oldest. One brother and one sister.

safarigirl:

agreed, lesbians can irk people off, but not as much as gays, if a girl acts like a guy, it's fine, but when the opposite occurs it's weird, guys prefer lesbians to gays (most lezies r bi- anyways, gud for a triple sin) ;d ;d

How can you be bi when you're a lesbian? It's either you are or you're not. There's no such thing as being bi and being a lesbian at the same time. I could understand if the individual was questioning their sexuality, if they then that's a whole different story.

Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by daduke2k(m): 2:02am On Oct 02, 2010
D bright hope in d family i gues. Are both ur folks frm 9ja?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Befriending Partner's Ex. / Why Do Women Do Dis: String Along Guys...... / When They Say They Wanna Help....watch Closely (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.