Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,785 members, 7,912,198 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 11:59 PM

Lesbians Are Better That Gays - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbians Are Better That Gays (4032 Views)

6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends / Rejection Is Better That Regrets. / The Faces Of Nigerian Gays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by xxcarolxx(f): 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2010
Tonsiville, I have a 20 yr old son, I do not live in africa, Im Irish, No i don't know inked-nerd, but don't get why ur bashing her, So for you guys that are up on your high horse, Since gays are going to burn in hell, So what about all the people who rob, kill, cheat?? I wonder what happened to love thy neighbour,
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by sohiemi(m): 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2010
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by InkedNerd(f): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2010
s.ohiemi:

Inked nerd,it seems u are not reading nd comprehendin my post,when rocktation said "yeah,except him back" she was makin fun of xxxcarolxxx who put "except" instead of "accept" and was in no way going against gay/lesbianism then u nd carol were gang bashing her juhz because u didn't undastand her post.now after all this xplanation AGAIN u see no reason to apologize 2 rocktation,i will c u as and immature,narrow minded FOO.L

Can you show me this thing that you're referencing to since your so dead set on getting me to apologize? I won't apologize if I have nothing to apologize for. Narrow minded my ašš!! Smh.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Tosinville(m): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2010
Saintp,

You are funny man but the world we live in now is more even worst than Sodom and Gomorah with stup1d people acting like animals even animals are more better than them cos i haven't seen where male dogs are s3xin each other before in my life so why humans?
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by sohiemi(m): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2010
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by pslm23(f): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2010
One of the problems we have in Africa is the way we become judge and jury over other people's bsuiness. Frankly speaking, this is the 21st century, gay and lesbianism has hit our world and everyday more and more people are coming out the closet. We have absolute no right to judge them for their choices or who they are.
Those of you using religion to thump this issue, i guess you've heard about this great man of god who was preaching anti-homosexuality and is now standing accused of sexually abusing 4 men, Bishop Eddie Long. What about Monsignor Wallace Harris? i can go on and on.
We all have to learn to be tolerant of other people's way of life. You never know what sexual orientation your kids, family members and friends really are so don't be so quick to condemn.

If anybody bashes me for what i've just written, I feel sorry for you because you will be the next Eddie Long. caught with your pants down committing the very act you vehemently speak against.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by InkedNerd(f): 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2010
s.ohiemi:

Inked nerd go to rocktation's post (d one b4 d one u quoted) and read it CAREFULLY.then slowly read on to this present post then u will c your mistake.

I understood what xxcarolxx and Rocktation were saying and where the correction was coming from in their discussion but I have no reason to apologize. I didn't misinterpret what they were saying. And you telling me to apologize for supposedly tag teaming on Rocktation is no different than you all trying to tag team on xxcarolxx or I. Like I've stated before if you don't like what I say or have said then oh well. Continue bashing me if you like, if that makes you all feel good the fine. No problem. I've dealt with worse before.

pslm23:

One of the problems we have in Africa is the way we become judge and jury over other people's bsuiness. Frankly speaking, this is the 21st century, gay and lesbianism has hit our world and everyday more and more people are coming out the closet. We have absolute no right to judge them for their choices or who they are.
Those of you using religion to thump this issue, i guess you've heard about this great man of god who was preaching anti-homosexuality and is now standing accused of sexually abusing 4 men,  Bishop Eddie Long. What about Monsignor Wallace Harris? i can go on and on.
We all have to learn to be tolerant of other people's way of life. You never know what sexual orientation your kids, family members and friends really are so don't be so quick to condemn.

If anybody bashes me for what i've just written, I feel sorry for you because you will be the next Eddie Long. caught with your pants down committing the very act you vehemently speak against.

Hmmm, interesting. . . Let's not forget Ted Haggard as well.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Tosinville(m): 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2010
xxcarolxx,

So you're even this matured speaking this way? Well before i proceed, are you a christian, atheist etc which of the one are you?

* Stealing, murdering, r4ping etc same applies to what we're saying and there are judgement for everyone of them here on earth before heaven.

* Lastly, you don't need to ask me any kind of silly question cos you already know what is GOOD from BAD so since God condemned homosexualism then its what everyone on earth should wreck that why i ask you that are you a christian?
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by xxcarolxx(f): 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2010
pslm23:

Those of you using religion to thump this issue, i guess you've heard about this great man of god who was preaching anti-homosexuality and is now standing accused of sexually abusing 4 men, Bishop Eddie Long. What about Monsignor Wallace Harris? i can go on and on.

Well said,
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by hax: 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2010
@tosinville- dogs act on instinct. dogs don't mate for fun/pleasure. humans mate for pleasure.

gays, whether you like it or not, will continue to exist. it's even getting more popular these days. there's nothing you can do about it. and i don't see how it affects you anyways. got many of them on your case? grin

@pslm23- you just made alot of sense. let them live their lives the way they want to. their orientation only becomes my business when they start trying to toast me. lmao @ eddie long.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by InkedNerd(f): 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2010
hax:

@tosinville- dogs act on instinct. dogs don't mate for fun/pleasure. humans mate for pleasure.

gays, whether you like it or not, will continue to exist. it's even getting more popular these days. there's nothing you can do about it. and i don't see how it affects you anyways. got many of them on your case? grin

@pslm23- you just made alot of sense. let them live their lives the way they want to. their orientation only becomes my business when they start trying to toast me. lmao @ eddie long.

Oh my
, let's not remember that thing Eddie Long. Still cracks me up when I think about the man grin. Good point anyway.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by sohiemi(m): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2010
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by InkedNerd(f): 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2010
s.ohiemi:

Whoa inked nerd,u still c no reason 2 apologize?i have 2 be honest i gave u more credit than u deserve.o.k lets see it your way,why did u start going against rocktation after that post?i swear u r one d dumbest bast.ards i've met on NL and am so prayin never come across your type in my lyf.u make me sick and u r juhz a mess.ed up biatch

Sweetie, I didn't ask for your damn credit. You can keep that to yourself. And once again, keep bashing me. Won't do me any harm. Keep 'em comin' sweetie. Nothin' but cool breeze on my side.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2010
@poster,what's there in a name,you should have rephrased the post as ''CRIMINALS ARE BETTER THAN THIEVES", . . . . . .
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by xxcarolxx(f): 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2010
@ tosinville, I'm catholic but what has that got to do things, Why would i want to say to some one who is gay don't you know your going to burn in hell, Its their life not mine, I'm not a bible basher, So who are we to judge gay people,
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Tosinville(m): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2010
Pslm23,

Hahahaha! you just sounds like the greatest FOOL on this thread thats why good christians should always make use of his bible cos its already written in the bible that "its not all who call my name(God) that is going to see the kingdom of the lord" so why should you believe all what Bishop eddie or any other pastors preach to you without apply ur opinion to it just to different GOOD from BAD? Your instint should have let you know not all that goes to church on sunday believe in bible cos many only goes to church for the fun on it just because they find their friends going. Man, u just sounds like a dead man walking on earth and u are d most dumb folk on this thread.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Tosinville(m): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2010
xxcarolxx,

Madam, pls stop misquoting my word, i didn't ask you to tell a gay face to face that he is going to burn in hell, i'm just speaking just because we're online, thats their own jar of problem and its not my right to judge them in any way but have you ever read it in your bible that homosexualism is what God is really against?
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by sohiemi(m): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2010
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by hax: 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2010
Tosinville:

xxcarolxx,

Madam, pls stop misquoting my word, i didn't ask you to tell a gay face to face that he is going to burn in hell, i'm just speaking just because we're online, thats their own jar of problem and its not my right to judge them in any way but have you ever read it in your bible that homosexualism is what God is really against?
you're right. GOD might be against gays, so leave GOD to do the judging naw, abi?

and lol @ ohiemi's 'warning'. you guys take the internet too seriously. face it, there's nothing you can do to inky-winky, so let's all be peaceful and not get too emotional or insulting.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by xxcarolxx(f): 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2010
Tosinville:

xxcarolxx,

God is against a lot of things, But as long as im leading my life the way i am, wot other people do has nothing to do with me, The way i look at we will be all judged by God at the end of our time, I just feel gay people face enough prejudice in their life to deal with, Its not a thing that can be cured, Its been around for centuries and will be when we are dead and gone,
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Tosinville(m): 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2010
Hax,

lol thanks man, ofcos God is the only one to judge any homosexual act but at the same time there are judgements here on earth before heaven since someone can't be proud to come out as gay/Lesbian in public here in africa or any arab countries cos u will end up rot in jail lol

xxcarolxx,

So you already know homosexualism is an evil act against God as a christian so why are you trying to back gay up before sounding like an anti-christ? Pls stop acting like a hypocrite be straight forward in your entire life pls, bye for now.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by xxcarolxx(f): 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2010
You are the one is acting like judge and jury, As i said it ain't for me to judge gay people, So you think it's funny that gay people are imprisoned for been gay, All i can say i hope your son or daughter never have to tell you if they were gay, Thats when you have kids, Take care,
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by chibenwa(m): 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2010
Agreed.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by chibenwa(m): 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2010
Agreed
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Tosinville(m): 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2010
xxcarolxx,

You know what know problem is, you haven't confess that you're atheist or lesbian on here its better for you to take some bold step to tell maybe you're one of the two.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by xxcarolxx(f): 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2010
Tosinville:

xxcarolxx,

You know what know problem is, you haven't confess that you're atheist or lesbian on here its better for you to take some bold step to tell maybe you're one of the two.
How many times do i have to say to you i am straight, I'm a catholic, Take your head out of the sand, Just cos i don't hate gay people, that means im a lesbian, lol Yes i got the picture you hate gay people, Bully for you,
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Tosinville(m): 12:05am On Oct 03, 2010
xxcarolxx,

Alright so you're speaking for gays just because your kid or your relatives are one? well i don't criticize anyone in life but all i'm trying to let you know is that, what is not good is not bad, anything that is not good in the sight of God is not good in the midst of men.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by adagz01(m): 12:07am On Oct 03, 2010
We are all higher animals there4 we are supposed to know wots right and wrong.
Do those "gays/lesbian" ever thought of reproducing their kind? cos that's where i will tag them as scumbag.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Tosinville(m): 12:09am On Oct 03, 2010
^^^I mean what is not good is bad. . . . . . . Its late here i'm sleepy lol
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by InkedNerd(f): 12:15am On Oct 03, 2010
s.ohiemi:

@inked_nerd,u r really a fool nd am juhz realizin.i don't have much more 2 say to u but pls don't ever fuc,k wiv ma views here on nl ever again cos trust me,u will h8 urself for signin up to dis site.ps:this is not a threat,its juhz a warning

Good for you, dislike/hate me all you want. Like I said it won't put a dent in my life.

hax:

and lol @ ohiemi's 'warning'. you guys take the internet too seriously. face it, there's nothing you can do to inky-winky, so let's all be peaceful and not get too emotional or insulting.

Leave him be. Let him keep hurling insults since it makes him feel so good about himself.  
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by xxcarolxx(f): 12:25am On Oct 03, 2010
Tosinville:

xxcarolxx,

Alright so you're speaking for gays just because your kid or your relatives are one? well i don't criticize anyone in life but all i'm trying to let you know is that, what is not good is not bad, anything that is not good in the sight of God is not good in the midst of men.
Just because i hold nothing against gays, first of all you were saying i was gay, now its my son or a family member, lol Lets just agree to disagree, you have your view i have mine, So have a good night,
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by hax: 12:42am On Oct 03, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Leave him be. Let him keep hurling insults since it makes him feel so good about himself.  

eeeeya. don't mind them jor.
xxcarolxx:

Just because i hold nothing against gays, first of all you were saying i was gay, now its my son or a family member, lol Lets just agree to disagree, you have your view i have mine, So have a good night,
about time, Carol. goodnight!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbawean Women Rock / My Boyfriend Is 14 Years Older Then I / Nairaland Guys Think With Their Joysticks! See Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.