Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,939 members, 7,946,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

Lesbians Are Better That Gays - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbians Are Better That Gays (4051 Views)

6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends / Rejection Is Better That Regrets. / The Faces Of Nigerian Gays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by InkedNerd(f): 2:14am On Oct 02, 2010
daduke2k:

D bright hope in d family i gues. Are both your folks frm 9ja?

Yes o. Naija to the bone. Both of them Nigerian.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by daduke2k(m): 2:21am On Oct 02, 2010
Really gud. Kant blieve dis bt am watchng a whack 9ja muvie nw, more lyk a drama even. Lol. So whats ur likes and dislikes?
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Saintp(m): 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2010
@inkerd,
I must say i like ur contributions 2 issues but i dnt like ur defence for homosexuals(not jus about this thread). For the fact that someone has the right to do something does not make it the right thing to do. Are u a christain? Homosexuality is a spiritual problem and they need our prayers and support to get out of it.Do not say cos its thier choice,its ok. Always condemn wat is bad and help them out of it. If thier parents were homosexuals,would they have been born? I'm sayn this cos i tink u r one of the most sensible pple in this forum though ur responses in these issues leaves me disappointed.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by sohiemi(m): 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2010
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Tosinville(m): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2010
Evil666,

Man, everything about you are complicated and u should be the one in love with any kind of homosexual act with your nick lol but u said you dislike gay but found lesbianism better shows you're nothing but HYPOCRITE who don't know what u want yet.

* For me, we already know any kind of homosexualism is a sin in the sight of God and its also a sin in the midst of men, but i get arouse easily seeing two lesbians making love to each other on my dvd and i like it lol

I would try that shiit someday by hiring two lesbians in real life too while i sit and watch then they display all for me but you can't get stuffs like that in Nigeria lol

Hey yall i'm off to da west coast lol>u>s>a.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Loveaflame(m): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2010
What kind of post is this?

You guys just blabbing about what should be termed abomination.

Are you without any sense of dignity?

As far as morality is concerned both are evil in the sight of God and our great African tradition.

If you are just commenting for fun you are not helping those who are been tempted to choose such an absurd lifestyle.

While we have the freedom to live our lives the way we want we should limit it to godly and sensible living worthy of emulation and positive envy.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Rocktation(f): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2010
@S. OHIEMI- Thanks a zillion for understanding my post! She never used to be sooo judgemental. I've naught against her until she began questioning every other person's opinion all over. It's prolly her lame tact to making friends here. Someone please tell her for me that i'm most definitely NOT interested. Pleassse!
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by sohiemi(m): 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2010
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by xxcarolxx(f): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2010
I do apologies for my typing error, I do know when i read back through it that i had typed the incorrect word, Thanks but i ain't daft, grin
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by InkedNerd(f): 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2010
s.ohiemi:

@Rocktation no probs,i understood your post perfectly,inked nerd is juhz a forkin busybody who LOVES attention,abeg fork her jor!
Rocktation:

@S. OHIEMI- Thanks a zillion for understanding my post! She never used to be sooo judgemental. I've naught against her until she began questioning every other person's opinion all over. It's prolly her lame tact to making friends here. Someone please tell her for me that i'm most definitely NOT interested. Pleassse!

Lmao, you two can go jump off a roof for all I care.

Saintp:

@inkerd,
I must say i like your contributions 2 issues but i dnt like  your defence for homosexuals(not jus about this thread). For the fact that someone has the right to do something does not make it the right thing to do. Are u a christain? Homosexuality is a spiritual problem and they need our prayers and support to get out of it.Do not say cos its thier choice,its ok. Always condemn wat is bad and help them out of it. If thier parents were homosexuals,would they have been born? I'm sayn this cos i tink u r one of the most sensible pple in this forum though your responses in these issues leaves me disappointed.

No offense but my religious views are none of your business. Even some of the most pious religious figures that I've met aren't as hateful as some of the people that I've see on on NL. And if your disappointed in my views then oh well. I'm pretty sure my purposeful on Earth isn't to satisfy everyone else's spiritual and societal expectations. All I can do is live for myself knowing that I have lived my life to the best of my abilities. I can't go around crying because someone else doesn't approve of what I say or do.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by xxcarolxx(f): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2010
If a person is gay, no amount of praying is going to change them, Its what they are, So learn to accept grin people for what they are and not what we should think they be.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by InkedNerd(f): 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2010
xxcarolxx:

If a person is gay, no amount of praying is going to change them, Its what they are,  So learn to accept grin people for what they are and not what we should think they be.

Yupp, its like when people hear that someone is a p.edofile and they tell the person to pray the pedophilia away. I mean c'mon what kind of bullshit is that? Smmfh. People need to wake the fuc.k up tongue
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Tosinville(m): 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2010
BESIDES WHO's THAT AMERICAN BORN IDI0T THAT ALWAYS BACK HOMOSEXUALISM UP THAT ITS A SEXUAL PREFERANCE?

To be realistic your brain is always under your feet whenever you speak in any threads on romance section, i wonder how can someone be calling a DEVILISH ACT a sexual preferance? "Four bolts don loose comot from dat girl head" and those one's that always go after your word are insensitive just the way you are------- You already know yourself lil girl and if you're a lesbian pls don't convince some people here with your senseless words and here's not america where devilish churches approve of gay marriages.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by xxcarolxx(f): 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2010
Ye may call it a devilish act, but that won't change the fact that they are gay people in the world and nothing will ever change that.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by InkedNerd(f): 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2010
xxcarolxx:

Ye may call it a devilish act, but that won't change the fact that they are gay people in the world and nothing will ever change that.

Girl, don't mind the fool. He's always here bashing American culture and Nigerians who don't live in Nigeria, yet the boy will sit down here and bombard all of Nairaland with his bullshit ebonics and talk about how he's "off to da west coast lol>u>s>a". Why do you think I didn't reply to his nonsense comment. He's just one of those people you need to learn to ignore. Watch in a few minutes, he'll be saying some nonsense that makes no sort of sense. Anyway xxcarolxx, how are you my dear?
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by sohiemi(m): 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2010
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by InkedNerd(f): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2010
Lmfao, ok fine. Bash me all you want. That's very mature of you. I have nothing to apologize for. I understand if you don't agree wih my views. No biggie. Lmao
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by sohiemi(m): 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2010
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Tosinville(m): 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2010
xxcarolxx,

As a matter of fact, you can speak for yourself and your country where HOMOSEXUALISM is being approved and their silly human right they claimed is leading then no where but in hell, i wonder where in nigeria or any part of african countries you be proud in public that you are homosexual that won't rot in jail for life cos its what God is against in existence.

inked_nerd,

you already know i don't talk to 21yrs old kids like you on this site who are still in high school and u can quote my word if you like and i wonder what d hell is EBONIC u always mention on here that you can't find in your vocabulary? Mumu.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by xxcarolxx(f): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2010
Tosinville:

xxcarolxx,

As a matter of fact, you can speak for yourself and your country where HOMOSEXUALISM is being approved and their silly human right they claimed is leading then no where but in hell, i wonder where in nigeria or any part of african countries you be proud in public that you are homosexual that won't rot in jail for life cos its what God is against in existence.

inked_nerd,

you already know i don't talk to 21yrs old kids like you on this site who are still in high school and u can quote my word if you like and i wonder what d hell is EBONIC u always mention on here that you can't find in your vocabulary? Mumu.
@ Tonsinville, Who are you to sit in judgement of gay people, At the end of the day it is god who will judge not you. Does God not forgive all sins, @ Inked-nerd I'm fine and how are you?
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Tosinville(m): 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2010
S.ohiemi,

hahahaha! You're funny man and you should have knowns INKED_NERD and XXCAROLXX are lesbian partners with the way they back themselves up including their homosexual act here and you should have thank her for bring her homosexual partner to this site to register to back her silly lesbian act up.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by xxcarolxx(f): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2010
Tosinville:

S.ohiemi,

hahahaha! You're funny man and you should have knowns INKED_NERD and XXCAROLXX are lesbian partners with the way they back themselves up including their homosexual act here and you should have thank her for bring her homosexual partner to this site to register to back her silly lesbian act up.
Roflmao, You need to get a life and leave your compound once in awhile, I'm straight, So you cant answer the question that god forgives all sins, So you jump on your soapbox, throwing your accusations about, Grow up,
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by sohiemi(m): 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2010
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Tosinville(m): 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2010
xxcarolxx,

I'm nobody to judge anyone for real but if you're a good christian who read alot about Sodom and Gomorah in the bible then thats when you will know HOMOSEXUALISM is what God is really against in existence and i know God do forgive sins but in only when you change being heterosexual to live a normal sexual life but if it happens u die being a lesbians then its 100% certain that you're dead and gone only if your dumbskull knows what i mean.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by xxcarolxx(f): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2010
Tosinville:

xxcarolxx,

I'm nobody to judge anyone for real but if you're a good christian who read alot about Sodom and Gomorah in the bible then thats when you will know HOMOSEXUALISM is what God is really against in existence and i know God do forgive sins but in only when you change being heterosexual to live a normal sexual life but if it happens u die being a lesbians then its 100% certain that you're dead and gone only if your dumbskull knows what i mean.
I don't have to change as i'm straight, can you get that through your dumbskull!!!!!!! All i'm saying if a person is gay that is up to them, no-one should judge them on that,
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Tosinville(m): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2010
S. Ohiemi,

Man, Arguing with inked_nerd is like nagging with a preparatory school kid cos her type speak before reasoning on here so you needs to put kids like inked_nerd to where i type belongs cos her people like her don't reason deeply.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by xxcarolxx(f): 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2010
Seriously what is with the bashing of inked-nerd?? Also to correct you on a point Tosinville, Inked-nerd did not introuce me to this site, ok I found it when searching for nigerian receipes,
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Mobinga: 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2010
@Poster support 99.9% cheesy
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by InkedNerd(f): 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2010
xxcarolxx:

@ Inked-nerd I'm fine and how are you?

I'm good, just enjoying all the beautiful sunshine today. Please, don't mind these two drones. I've said this time and time gain, talking to Tosinwhat's his face is like talking to a wall.

s.ohiemi:

Inked where are u?come and defend urself.i frankly have nufin against gay/lesbians so if inked nerd is one,dats her bleep'n buziness.wat i have against her is her shallow way of tinkin nd analysin and also 4 bashing of piplr views.simple  

Whatever, say what you like. And no, I am not a lesbian not that that's really any of your business.

xxcarolxx:

Seriously what is with the bashing of inked-nerd?? Also to correct you on a point Tosinville, Inked-nerd did not introuce me to this site, ok I found it when searching for nigerian receipes,

Don't mind the two of them. They can bash me all they like. Doesn't put a dent in my day or my life. Just ignore Tosinville. You know, I showed one of my former professors some of his comments and the woman nearly died laughing. Anyway, ignore his comments. At times, its like its like an annoying mosquito.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Tosinville(m): 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2010
xxcarolxx,

I accept the fact that no one should judge homosexualism but i'll still let you there are judgements here on this earth before heaven, your dumbskull can prove me wrong and if you can do me a favor by coming out in public as lesbian here in africa maybe they won't get your azz arrested and send you to jail.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Saintp(m): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2010
For all you homosexual supporters, may all your children be homosexuals. We will not allow you pple turn this world into another soddom and gommorah.Too bad that humans are now worst than animals @least animals still follow natural law of copulation.What a sinful world.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Tosinville(m): 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2010
xxcarolxx,

Then whats your problem since you don't know inked_nerd? Why u wanna die over her issue backing that lil preparatory school girl up in every aspects, madam?

Inked_nerd,

Just accept the fact that you're a dumbazz, you need to refresh your I.Q by starting from A B C to Z so that it can help your shallow thinking later in the future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Signs That Show A Lady Is Not Worthy To Be Married / My Chat With My New Girlfriend On Facebook / I Am Thinking Of Beating Her Up........really Mad Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.