Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,784 members, 7,912,193 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 11:53 PM

Lesbians Are Better That Gays - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbians Are Better That Gays (4031 Views)

6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends / Rejection Is Better That Regrets. / The Faces Of Nigerian Gays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by InkedNerd(f): 12:48am On Oct 03, 2010
hax:

eeeeya. don't mind them jor.about time, Carol. goodnight!

Its not a big deal to me. After all, its just an online forum. I've dealt with worse so this really isn't a dent in my life. I remember I was in the streets and some Christians preaching on the street attacked my friend just because he said he didn't agree with what they were saying. I was like "WTF, are you f**king kidding me?".
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Olami099(m): 12:53am On Oct 03, 2010
@inked_nerd,How u dey?Didnt you see my message on YIM?U havent reply
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by hax: 1:01am On Oct 03, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Its not a big deal to me. After all, its just an online forum. I've dealt with worse so this really isn't a dent in my life. I remember I was in the streets and some Christians preaching on the street attacked my friend just because he said he didn't agree with what they were saying. I was like "WTF, are you f**king kidding me?".

i didn't expect it to dent your life. keep the sensible posts coming!
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by InkedNerd(f): 1:05am On Oct 03, 2010
hax:

i didn't expect it to dent your life. keep the sensible posts coming!

lol sure no problem wink. Same to you too. Hope to see more of your posts.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by chic2pimp(m): 1:05am On Oct 03, 2010
This is definitely Sagamite's favourite subject grin. I expect him to post here sooner rather than later.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by InkedNerd(f): 1:08am On Oct 03, 2010
Olami099:

@inked_nerd,How u dey?Didnt you see my message on YIM?U havent reply

IM me
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by hax: 1:11am On Oct 03, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lol sure no problem wink. Same to you too. Hope to see more of your posts.

aight then. grin
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by xxcarolxx(f): 1:20am On Oct 03, 2010
@ Hax & Inked-nerd, good night, But then again should i say good night to you inked-nerd, Some peeps might read a different meaning to it, lol grin
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by InkedNerd(f): 1:22am On Oct 03, 2010
lmao, no mind am. Have a good night xxcarolxx. By the way, I didn't mean for you to get bashed. Sorry
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by hax: 1:31am On Oct 03, 2010
xxcarolxx:

@ Hax & Inked-nerd, good night, But then again should i say good night to you inked-nerd, Some peeps might read a different meaning to it, lol grin
toodles!
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by xxcarolxx(f): 1:37am On Oct 03, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lmao, no mind am. Have a good night xxcarolxx. By the way, I didn't mean for you to get bashed. Sorry
No worries inked-nerd, It's water off a ducks back to me, So no need to say sorry,
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by InkedNerd(f): 1:40am On Oct 03, 2010
Ok grin
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by pslm23(f): 2:01am On Oct 03, 2010
Tosinville:

Pslm23,

Hahahaha! you just sounds like the greatest FOOL on this thread thats why good christians should always make use of his bible cos its already written in the bible that "its not all who call my name(God) that is going to see the kingdom of the lord" so why should you believe all what Bishop eddie or any other pastors preach to you without apply your opinion to it just to different GOOD from BAD? Your instint should have let you know not all that goes to church on sunday believe in bible cos many only goes to church for the fun on it just because they find their friends going. Man, u just sounds like a dead man walking on earth and u are d most dumb folk on this thread.

@ Tosinville, and what the "f" do u think u sound like u ignorant piece of dog poop? You are sitting behind ur freaking computer spewing hate and talking a bunch of crap ur illiterate self knows zilch about. Lissen u waste of sperm and egg, don't u dare preach to me about what the Bible says or doesn't say. It's dummies like you who make the loudest voice that probably take it up the as* so just do me a big favor and STFU if u can't make sense. Useless fuctard!! trying to sound and speak all "oyibo" and rather ur words are that of a village illitrate/area boy who is still hiding in the closet but is secretly doing his "down-low" acts. "Ewu gambia" like you! Just so you know, if you want to start name calling and exchange of words with me over something that shouldn't bother u, then i'm game! Your profile picture looks gay to me and maybe that's why u r hyperventilating over this topic. Tell the truth, ARE YOU GAY??
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Tosinville(m): 2:50am On Oct 03, 2010
Pslm23,

* Lmao!, like i said earlier, you're most dumbfcuk idi0t on this thread for asking me that are you gay?lol well its not bad if u can give me you little sister let me do the damn with her punanie for her to testify to you as confirmation.

* 2. you said i'm trying to sound like oyinbo? where in this thread? Man, if u have problem with ur eye balls its better u visit an optician to recommend a goggle for u asap before they blindly complemently.

3. u said i shouldn't preach the bible just because atheist like u is not willing to change from ur homosexual act, well i'm not a real church goer but i know what is good and bad in the sight of God.

4. u checked my pic then conclude immediately by sayin i'm a gay? I laugh hahahaha! is that how u suggest that your senior sister is HIV positive by looking at her?lol

Man, its not by exchanging word wit FOOLS like u but u are most insensitive nit-wit on this thread, scum.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Nobody: 2:55am On Oct 03, 2010
Tosinville:

Pslm23,

* Lmao!, like i said earlier, you're most dumbfcuk idi0t on this thread for asking me that are you gay?lol well its not bad if u can give me you little sister let me do the damn with her punanie for her to testify to you as confirmation.

* 2. you said i'm trying to sound like oyinbo? where in this thread? Man, if u have problem with your eye balls its better u visit an optician to recommend a goggle for u asap before they blindly complemently.

3. u said i shouldn't preach the bible just because atheist like u is not willing to change from your homosexual act, well i'm not a real church goer but i know what is good and bad in the sight of God.

4. u checked my pic then conclude immediately by sayin i'm a gay? I laugh hahahaha! is that how u suggest that your senior sister is HIV positive by looking at her?lol

Man, its not by exchanging word wit FOOLS like u but u are most insensitive nit-wit on this thread, scum.

I LOVE NIGERIANS!

THEY QUOTE THE BIBLE WHEN IT'S CONVENIENT TO THEM.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Tosinville(m): 3:23am On Oct 03, 2010
^^^Ileke-idi, you're funny.

Well the words in the bible are not only for nigerians but for the entire world in any arguements like this cause homosexualism is what God is really against so NO reasonable human on earth that knows the good from evil should support this kind of sexual act in life EXCEPT for the atheists or gay who's tryin to defend his/her stup1d sexual act up. Moreso, there are some silly foreign folks on here that are arguing don't wanna accept the fact that they gays on here but its 100% certain in real life they are one.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Nobody: 3:26am On Oct 03, 2010
Tosinville:

^^^Ileke-idi, you're funny.

Well the words in the bible are not only for nigerians but for the entire world in any arguements like this cause homosexualism is what God is really against so NO reasonable human on earth that knows the good from evil should support this kind of sexual act in life EXCEPT for the atheists or gay who's tryin to defend his/her stup1d sexual act up. Moreso, there are some silly foreign folks on here that are arguing don't wanna accept the fact that they gays on here but its 100% certain in real life they are one.
Never said so. But Nigerians would be the first one to open the bible and quote it after they've cursed you all day long.

I hail for my people. We too much o.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Tosinville(m): 3:31am On Oct 03, 2010
^^^Well thats to show no one is perfect in life thats why God do forgive us all in everytime we ask for his forgiveness.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 03, 2010
Tosinville:

^^^Well thats to show no one is perfect in life thats why God do forgive us all in everytime we ask for his forgiveness.

LMAO! grin grin grin

Nigerians, we too much grin
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Tosinville(m): 3:45am On Oct 03, 2010
^^^Fo' real, its not funny, i'm not a preacher and i don't want to sound like one for people not to misquote my word again.

Same applies to some other countries cos each countries has her own prons and cons too but u can only judge nigerians now just because u haven't travel around the world to see their own negative aspect side of things.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 03, 2010
Tosinville:

^^^Fo' real, its not funny, i'm not a preacher and i don't want to sound like one for people not to misquote my word again.

Same applies to some other countries cos each countries has her own prons and cons too but u can only judge nigerians now just because u haven't travel around the world to see their own negative aspect side of things.

Se o notice pe awon to n gbe eru bibeli s'ori won lori tiredi yii lo maa n sepe ju. Awon lo maa n ja ju.

If you didnt get that, I cant translate, sorry smiley
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Tosinville(m): 4:03am On Oct 03, 2010
^^^mó mo l'otito nitori e ni mo fi so wipe kosi eniti opé n'iwaju olorun.

Se o possible kii ija ma wa ni? even ti o ba fe ja, awon eniyan ma gbe ija ko e you know thats life.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 03, 2010
Tosinville:

^^^mó mo l'otito nitori e ni mo fi so wipe kosi eniti opé n'iwaju olorun.

Se o possible kii ija ma wa ni? even ti o ba fe ja, awon eniyan ma gbe ija ko e you know thats life.

LOL Sugbon emi moh pe IWO fe ja wink
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Tosinville(m): 4:41am On Oct 03, 2010
^^^hahaha! Okan mi na ti so fun mi pe emi na lofe refer si lol. . . . . . Mo feran nick e o! mi o ni pa iro *winks*
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 03, 2010
Tosinville:

^^^hahaha! Okan mi na ti so fun mi pe emi na lofe refer si lol. . . . . . Mo feran nick e o! mi o ni pa iro *winks*
LOL That was my intent from the beginning.
Mo ti ri bi o se feran lati ja ni section yii. Nothing do you.
Thanks
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Tosinville(m): 4:50am On Oct 03, 2010
*frown face* ileke-idi, nibo lo wa n lo nisiyi? Je ka soro di e nau nitori mo ni awon ibeere ti mo bere l'owo e lol
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 03, 2010
Tosinville:

*frown face* ileke-idi, nibo lo wa n lo nisiyi? Je ka soro di e nau[b] nitori mo ni awon ibeere ti mo bere l'owo e[/b] lol
Ask away.
Mo wa n bi.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Tosinville(m): 5:04am On Oct 03, 2010
Ok ileke melo lo wa ni idi e? Mo feran ki n ma ri n'idi obinrin sugbon mi o ti wa pelu gf to ni ileke n'idi ri nitori o n ma arouse mi ki n ma ri l'ara girls lol
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 03, 2010
Tosinville:

Ok ileke melo lo wa ni idi e? Mo feran ki n ma ri n'idi obinrin sugbon mi o ti wa pelu gf to ni ileke n'idi ri nitori o n ma arouse mi ki n ma ri l'ara girls lol
giggles.

oo serious pelu question e.
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Tosinville(m): 5:18am On Oct 03, 2010
Mo wa serious gan ni, o de jo nau so fun mi, to ba so fun mi pe o ni ileke n'idi e chai ma gba straight l'owo bf e ni lol
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 03, 2010
Tosinville:

Mo wa serious gan ni, o de jo nau so fun mi, to ba so fun mi pe o ni ileke n'idi e chai ma gba straight l'owo bf e ni lol
Not bf, husband. I'm married.

Lol and yes, I do own some ileke tongue wink
Re: Lesbians Are Better That Gays by chic2pimp(m): 5:27am On Oct 03, 2010
Tosinville:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-524112.0.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking / Three People I Would Love To Met Personally / 9 Things That Can Break A C0ndom During Sex [MUST READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.