Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,354 members, 7,920,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:12 AM

Abuja Bombers Text Messages - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Bombers Text Messages (12102 Views)

Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks / Isis-Partnered Boko Haram Share Pics Of Abuja Bombers,Claims Responsibiliity / Okah In Contact With Abuja Bombers - Sa Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Demoladoc: 6:48am On Oct 05, 2010
''NA WE DO AM''

Abeg wetin una do o ??
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by egift(m): 6:50am On Oct 05, 2010
clip:

In solving crime and creating  one. No matter how perfect  you are in the game,you must leave behind a clue to trace you

But does that also include a very visible trail - like name his name in capital latter, interaction with no additional history (just linking him), Collect money in his campaign office. Are u kidding me

[size=14pt]President GEJ wants to snatch failure from the jaw of victory.[/size]   grin cool
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by hinduism(f): 7:00am On Oct 05, 2010
Form the first day it happened, i know that IBB is involve,he need to be touch to know that the country is not his
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by orbaxy(m): 7:02am On Oct 05, 2010
Sometimes you manufacture evidences to nail a culprit, sometimes you create a little "evil" to avert a huge ONE

A CULPRIT is guilty, because we KNOW it, all we need is a reason whether existent or imagined.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 05, 2010
slap1:

On a second thought, I think something is cooking. GEJ wouldn't have quickly absolved MEND of the crime without superior information. And the information/evidence must have been heavy and hence his voicing it out himself, not through Ima Niboro. The same intelligence stopped Gordon Brown and Queen Elizabeth's representative from coming.The British got the information two days before and contacted us and I believe our security forces acted on the intelligence to the best of their ability, remember the 'MEND' mail said that explosives have been SUCCESSFULY planted on parked cars and TRASH CANS. Why didn't the ones in the trash cans go off? GEJ knew what was going to happen before 'MEND' sent the mail, and he could have gotten the GSM network operators to monitor certain numbers. I believe it was also the knowledge of what might happen that made him stumble with his speech. IBB may actually be guilty.

and what makes you think the same intel did not stop IBB from coming to the waste of money called celebration ,
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by princekevo(m): 7:11am On Oct 05, 2010
Am really disappointing in GEJ and his clueless information minister for even letting NTA display such a height of madness. Indeed am beginning to question his intelligent as a PHD Holder. How do he and his administration think a sensible human, not even an educated person will buy such a cheap blackmail.

Are we all dumb in that nation?
Two bomb blast in Abuja, A prior warning from ( a MEND member) four days and 30min before the blast.
MEND later claiming responsibility, and asking for forgiveness for the lost of lives.
A day after, President shifting the blames from Mend, who already claimed the responsibility.
2 days after, a text message from suspects reading craps, that even a 4 year old bomber could not send such, with the names of his 2 enemies and political opponents mentioned at once.

If i contracted you to do a dirty job for me, wont there be a pre- arrangement on how to meet after a mission is completed to avoid any communication breach? If am watching such craps even in a movie i would turn off my TV and rest for those 2hrs. If i paid to watch such movie at the cinema i would come out and demand for my money back.

Am thinking now that GEJ is making IBB feel more useful in the country. Seeing him as a major threat that need to be eliminated shows nothing but Jonathan as a chicken.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 05, 2010
I SWEAR I NO GO LIE

THIS IS THE REAL 24HOURS (season film) HAVE YOU WATCH IT

who IS JACK?
who is THE PRESIDENT
who is THE CTU.

PLEASE WE NEED THIS ON DVD/CD

NAIJA 24HOURS SEASON FILM.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by gadogado(m): 7:23am On Oct 05, 2010
orbaxy:

Sometimes you manufacture evidences to nail a culprit,  sometimes you create a little "evil" to avert a huge ONE

A CULPRIT is guilty, because we KNOW it,  all we need is a reason whether existent or imagined.

If he's indeed evil like you say and has committed all these crimes, then why not prosecute him for the alleged crimes instead of fabricating evidence and conspiring against him in a really dirty way. If goodluck is now fabricating evidence to rope his political opponents into some phantom charge, how is he different from abacha or any other evil dictator? What can we expect from him in the future in terms of intimidation of political opponents
Good thing is IBB cant be pushed around by Jonathan.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by slap1(m): 7:32am On Oct 05, 2010
teddyseun:

and what makes you think the same intel did not stop IBB from coming to the waste of money called celebration ,
I fail to get your point. Did IBB come to the event?
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by 9icest: 7:39am On Oct 05, 2010
The following text messages were retrieved from the mobile phones of suspected First October Bombers in Abuja:

"Have you collected the balance from GEJ?"

"Na him say make we plant that Bomb for IBB. Meet me make I brief you coz na kolanut and yogurt sellers the thing catch"

"Make we meet for GEJ/SAMBO Campaign Office"

"Na Patience we go need beg make she help us collect balance as we no do am well well."

Source: ASO Campaign Strategy Department 9PM News on 4TH October 2010.

Whoever believes this non-sense been spewed by GEJ and his campaign idiots deserves a Certificate of Stupidity.
Jesus, I am ashamed of Goodluck. And I thought he was legally educated. Can someone explain who gave this guy a Phd?

Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Okijajuju1(m): 7:41am On Oct 05, 2010
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:
``What happened yesterday was a terrorist act and MEND was just used as a straw; MEND is not a terrorist group," the President said.

``It is erroneous to think that my people who have been agitating for good living will deliberately blow up the opportunity they have now,'' Mr. Jonathan said.

I have read alot of comments here saying the president absolved MEND of the bombing!! Please re-read his statement above and understand his words properly! They were rather used as a straw.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by 2makesense: 7:44am On Oct 05, 2010
9ja! grin grin,  , the text messages are incredible!  cry
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 05, 2010
"Have you collected the balance from DOKPESI?"

"Na we do am. Meet me make I brief you"

"Let us meet at IBB Campaign Office"

Now, I am convinced IBB agents have infiltrated GEJ's Intelligentsia and  GEJ's advisers could be working for IBB as well, else how could GEJ allow this crap to be shown to the whole nation as his proof of IBB's involvement, even if IBB truly has a hand in the bombings?

Mr President, get whoever came up with this "evidence" arrested and investigated immediately, cuz he/she has made a laughing stock out of you. Gosh!

This concocted crap is insulting to our intelligence, and if anything, its making GEJ look very desperate and IBB look good.  angry
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by mclehwot: 7:58am On Oct 05, 2010
there is no evidence to link IBB to the bombing if that's all they have to link the bombing to him.the text sounds very stupid for goodness they where so intelligent to plant a bomb but not intelligent enough to delete the conversation.let GJ free Dokpesi. all this coming from a presidency that cant read and write a proper speech for this countrys' golden jubilee.trash its all trash
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Okukk(m): 7:59am On Oct 05, 2010
I fear for Nigerians, I cry for our Innocent country men who were taken unaware. The evidence looks so convincing but don't you think it is political. Why IBB, Dokpesi. How ever anyone might view this, what is Paramount is justice.
We keep ours hands crossed waiting for more as the day unfold.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by fender(m): 8:02am On Oct 05, 2010
ActiveMan:

I SWEAR I NO GO LIE

THIS IS THE REAL 24HOURS (season film)  HAVE YOU WATCH IT

who IS JACK?
who is THE PRESIDENT
who is THE CTU.

PLEASE WE NEED THIS ON DVD/CD

Please don't derail this thread. But I can't help but laff. hahaha.
Let those in the kitchen of GEJ cook more scintillating stories. This one has no weight at all. Abi no be so??
NAIJA 24HOURS SEASON FILM.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by missZ1: 8:06am On Oct 05, 2010
NL you people make me laf
Pleas dont insult IBB intelligence, he's a retired general, a past military leader an evil genuis at that
So if he want to pull a bomb blast he will use a civilian like dopkesi, haba nigerians make una no disrespect IBB like that
The guy will employ a proffesional that even FBI+M16+CIA no go even fit investigate
GEJ the fall my hand make im meet smart people way fit advice am on how to bring IBB down
Please the bomb blast could be PDP propaganda

Note
Am not IBBB fan
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by kcblast(m): 8:14am On Oct 05, 2010
embarassed that news sounds so fake,i think they framing-up somebody. Who knowz??
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 05, 2010
[B]The president made us believed that MEND e-mail message is fake yet the same presidency is churning out a text message to us claiming it was purportedly sent by the terrorists.Let's see how this unfolds.[/b]
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by lemon4real(m): 8:27am On Oct 05, 2010
2011 the saga has just began!!! grin
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 05, 2010
The following text messages were retrieved from the mobile phones of suspected First October Bombers in Abuja:

"Na him say make we plant that Bomb for IBB. Meet me make I brief you coz na kolanut and yogurt sellers the thing catch"

"Na Patience we go need beg make she help us collect balance as we no do am well well."

Whoever believes this non-sense been spewed by GEJ and his campaign idiots deserves a Certificate of Stupidity.
Jesus, I am ashamed of Goodluck. And I thought he was legally educated. Can someone explain who gave this guy a Phd?

A "Torontized" University, may be.  grin grin
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Atonto: 8:30am On Oct 05, 2010
Nigerians have started again, talking blah blah blah, we are the accuser and we are still the judge, Na wao. Sometimes ago, IBB is a traitor, now JEG is a monkey,
One incident and everybody start spiting. We all seems to know better than the people trained for the work.
We all know the rule of law more than the judge, and if some of the people that posted here are being slap by the police on the road, they will simply say thank you and walk away.
why don't we allow government to work, let the police do their findings first, let the law take its cause. Remember some people loose love one soul as a result of this bastard monkeys that kills for money.
Everything is politicise in Nigeria, wetin self.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by klas(m): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2010
More questions:

Let us rewind back to the OCT 1 bombings. Few metres from where our President, foreign heads of state, nigerians and foreigners were "celebrating", the 1st bomb  goes off; followed minutes later by the second; fatalities followed.

In hearing all those bangs, what gave the presidents security details the courage to advise the President to continue with the occasion? For crying aloud, this was a serious security breach, and yet the occassion continued.

How were they sure that there wasn't more bombs ready to explode somewhere else even closer to our dear President?

Would one be nuts to assume they(the security details on ground) knew the number of bangs they were expecting?

Another angle: Is IBB too large a factor that GEJ is not sure of defeating the evil genuis at the poll, hence a frame up of his campaign structure or self?
I just dey wonder
. Too many questions , no answer

Regarding the bolded part, they did not know if there were more explosions to come. If you watched , you would have observed that protocol was actually broken because as soon as the military marched past the presidential dais, announcement was persistently made on public address system for the parade commander to come back and request the reviewing officer i.e. the president to step down even before the marching troops came to a halt. The president was esconsed in the bullet-proof VIP stand while the paramilitary - customs, immigration, etc and school children marched past an empty presidential dais. The president only came out towards the end of the ceremony for the reviewing order and to release pigeons
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by igodieoh(m): 8:33am On Oct 05, 2010
drums rollinggggg!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9Ja, get ready for REVELATIONS.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by symbianDON(m): 8:33am On Oct 05, 2010
princekevo:

Am really disappointing in GEJ and his clueless information minister for even letting NTA display such rubbish.
Two bomb blast in Abuja, A prior warning from ( a MEND member) four days and 30min before the blast.
MEND later claiming responsibility, and asking for forgiveness for the lost of lives.
A day after, President shifting the blames from Mend, who already claimed the responsibility.
2 days after, a text message from suspects reading craps, that even a 4 year old bomber could not send such, with the names of his 2 enemies and political opponents mentioned at once.

If i contracted you to do a dirty job for me, wont there be a pre- arrangement on how to meet after a mission is completed to avoid any communication breach?
my thoughts too.
Now the questions are:
Was it MEND who issued the pre-bombing warnings days ahead or was it Dopkesi?
why has MEND not issued any publication denying responsibility if they didn't do it?
Was it MEND or Dopkesi who issued the apology letter?
why was Joe quick in absolving MEND of blames?
why would Joe say MEND is not a terrorist group when that is what they are?
does the govt not think these texts as being too feeble to convince people that their 'faceless' arrested suspects are actually linked to the Dopkesi of AIT?
is Dopkesi of AIT the only Dopkesi in the world?
i think Joe is just getting paranoid over IBB unnecessarily. Rather than make frivolous arrests and weak accusations let the man sort out his problems with MEND. Besides, someone should tell Cyril Stober not to ridicule Nigeria before the world with such crappy piece of news next time!
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 05, 2010
Atonto:

Nigerians have started again, talking blah blah blah, we are the accuser and we are still the judge, Na wao. Sometimes ago, IBB is a traitor, now JEG is a monkey,
One incident and everybody start spiting. We all seems to know better than the people trained for the work.
We all know the rule of law more than the judge, and if some of the people that posted here are being slap by the police on the road, they will simply say thank you and walk away.
why don't we allow government to work, let the police do their findings first, let the law take its cause. Remember some people loose love one soul as a result of this naughty person monkeys that kills for money.
Everything is politicise in Nigeria, wetin self.
Maybe you should have directed the bolded part to Jonathan who started off by claiming that MEND was not responsible for the attack even when MEND has not publicly deny such.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by omoboy08(m): 8:39am On Oct 05, 2010
9icest:

For where dis info came from? This one na part two ooo. Come to tink of it, wot is our useless netwrk doing with all these texts? RIP Yaradua ll neva happy with GEJ in heaven dway he wants to end his tenure
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by ifkunlethe: 8:41am On Oct 05, 2010
When are we going to wake up? i can see some peeps here saying it's fake, it's this' it's that.,,,,,what evidence do u need? Oh, until they bomb the whole country before you realize the soup we are into? The fact is; this country is riddled with corrupt people, and they should be dealt with as such.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by symbianDON(m): 8:42am On Oct 05, 2010
now that the senate's website has been hacked, i guess texts will soon be discovered linking atiku to the hacker! GEJ go siddon jare. you are a scalar quantity: having magnitude but no direction. your own na anywhere belle face.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by basking4me: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2010
For those of us wey go jeba-jeba skool wey be say na pidgin we dey yan all through skool, and also for those of us that send sms using pidgin, when we communicate, we dey do am mostly in our pidgin slangs.

From the message, I want to believe it is phony because, if na correct waffi communication, it will go like this,

''You don collect the cheque from chairman'' instead of '' have you collected the balance from dokpesi''

'' na we organise the thing, show make i yan you'' instead of ''na we do am, meet me make i brief you''.

''make we merge for pale place'' instead of  '' let us meet at IBB Campaign office''

NTA, If you require such scripts in pidgin next time, pl dont forget to get in-touch with me, i be correct pidgin english script writer!
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 05, 2010
ifkunlethe:

[s]When are we going to wake up? i can see some peeps here saying it's fake, it's this' it's that.,,,,,what evidence do u need?[/s] Oh, until they bomb the whole country before you realize the soup we are into? The fact is; this country is riddled with corrupt people, and they should be dealt with as such.
You are quick to believe this but refuse to believe the e-mail linking MEND to the attack.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by adultebony(m): 8:50am On Oct 05, 2010

"Have you collected the balance from DOKPESI?"

"Na we do am. Meet me make I brief you"

"Let us meet at IBB Campaign Office"

Source: NTA 9PM News on 4TH October 2010.

embarassed embarassed embarassed @Poster

You made this look like a message from A SUSPECT, but this messages were from 3 DIFFERENT SUSPECTS:

SUSPECT 1: "Have you collected the balance from DOKPESI?"

SUSPECT 2: "Na we do am. Meet me make I brief you"

SUSPECT 3: "Let us meet at IBB Campaign Office"

Source: NTA 9PM News on 4TH October 2010.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South-east Governors Deny Issuing Warning To FG Over Killings Of IPOB Members / PDP: Buhari’s New Year Message Is Uninspiring, Tasteless / Cosmos Ndukwe Blasted Over 'Anti-Party' Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.