Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,124 members, 7,890,762 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:47 PM

Abuja Bombers Text Messages - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Bombers Text Messages (12071 Views)

Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks / Isis-Partnered Boko Haram Share Pics Of Abuja Bombers,Claims Responsibiliity / Okah In Contact With Abuja Bombers - Sa Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by firmi(m): 12:13am On Oct 06, 2010
cmon even if it was political,treason fake or mere script writing
hw come every bdy arrested as bn released
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by AMADU77: 5:25am On Oct 06, 2010
dey look scared of IBB, wit all d people despertly attackin him i start thinking his d man we need
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by CGKing(m): 6:07am On Oct 06, 2010
"Na we do am" lol

Y is the Nigerian Governement so full of shi.it?
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by juman(m): 9:02am On Oct 06, 2010
Jonathan made a very big mistake, but for now we don't have any alternative. Let be realistic. May God be with him all the time. We are in deep shit.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by zealot4me(f): 10:38am On Oct 06, 2010
the text message  sounds fake and childish
such messages aren't left in  phones even love letters are now been deleted 4rm phones immedialtely talk more of such implicative mssg
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Czarskit(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2010
Eiya. . . Sounds stupid tongue

A new born will laff at this. I'm disappointed cry

I'll keep my vote to myself. . . Goodluck don fall my hand. . .
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2010
Well fabricated text message. I dont think MEND are foolish guys to make such kind of communication between themselves. Jonathan's devilish trick will hunt you back, you have forgotten you are dealing with ex-army General and ex-while V.P. all of them knows the game better than you. They are in the corridor of power for long. I'm sure Baba iyabo is not awere of your plans he would have stop you b'cos he knows its a no go area. Crazy zoologist grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Ayowumie(m): 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2010
CGKing:

"Na we do am"
It is stupidly hilarious.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by wealth2al(m): 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2010
As far as I know, there was actually a bomb blast and IBB is never a good egg in this country. period!
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by basking4me: 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2010
This country is gradually deteriorating into a chaos. Breakage is imminent if our security system is not well managed.

This ACT of Bombing, is an ACT of TERRORISM, and is against the state. It should not be tolerated in any form, this is not 9jadelta, as far as i know, anyone who throws bombs is a terrorist,

I sincerely hope suicide bombing will not become the order of the day!. We are gradually degrading into an IRAQ,
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Ibomade1: 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2010
Who discovered this text message because it kind of fake sha
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Ayowumie(m): 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2010
Ibo-made:

Who discovered this text message because it kind of fake sha
The text message was discovered by the SSS. It was said to be found in the phones of the suspects.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by maimalari: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2010
My fellow nairalanders, what if Goodluck Jonathan is
behind the terror plot? Cos he seemed to know the
quantity of bombs expected to blow up. Guess that
was why he continued the celebrations after such
security breach in the same arena. Would our
security agencies be truthful in their investigations?
considering that Gej is somehow above our laws and
enjoys immunity. Goodluck Jonathan should also be
questioned and interrogated. Shikina.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by opuro(m): 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2010
this take mi mind back to Abacha days and NADECO
when ABACHA was bombing places, and was blaming NADECO for it
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by JakeB: 8:13am On Oct 08, 2010
see https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-527450.0.html to join the 1 million posts against IBB. Paste on every blog page or site you know worldwide
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Remii(m): 10:31am On Oct 09, 2010
opuro:

this take mi mind back to Abacha days and NADECO
when ABACHA was bombing places, and was blaming NADECO for it

, SSS would then arrest someone nearby waiting innocently at the bus stop, lol
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Jideultimate(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2010
This is one of the propanga they want to use to win the election by all means, trying to play with Nigerian's quotient, well that is their problem, to me i will say they are only trying to play us, Bleep all of them up, angry
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by darne(m): 4:45am On Oct 14, 2010
Jake B:

see https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-527450.0.html to join the 1 million posts against IBB. Paste on every blog page or site you know worldwide

Look at them Team Badluck Jonathan , Dey all dont want progress for nigeria, lets face the fact guys OBJ came on please can anyone remember what he did to this country aside selling government properties and stealing money to buy them invisibly , take the airport as part of it and now Dude has been Arraigend over harly Burton Scam !!!! Name what IBB has done aside stealing our money please, You`ll have them alot angry angry wink
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by JakeB: 9:10am On Oct 14, 2010
@darne. Na only small pikin go support IBB.Evn if GEJ nor win , that one no be my business. My business be say make IBB no near there.If person wey wise up say, he no wan put leg for shit twice, na wise thing e do.If you wan put leg for shit , na u know.u say IBB don do plenty things.[b]NAME THEM.

This is an open forum Name the things you say IBB has done . Dont just pretend.Name them , we are all here.Even IBB himself in his campaign could not name them , lets see YOU [/b]name them. [b]IBB COULDNT. MAYBE YOU COULD. WHY ARE YOU CRYING MORE THAN THE BEREAVED[/b]
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by darne(m): 3:48am On Oct 15, 2010
Jake B:

@darne. Na only small pikin go support IBB.Evn if GEJ nor win , that one no be my business. My business be say make IBB no near there.If person wey wise up say, he no wan put leg for poo twice, na wise thing e do.If you wan put leg for poo , na u know.u say IBB don do plenty things.[b]NAME THEM.

This is an open forum Name the things you say IBB has done . Dont just pretend.Name them , we are all here.Even IBB himself in his campaign could not name them , lets see YOU [/b]name them. [b]IBB COULDNT. MAYBE YOU COULD. WHY ARE YOU CRYING MORE THAN THE BEREAVED[/b]

Alright Dude thanks well i dont mind if Gej also wins but the fact that people kept on complaining about this IBB man is the main reason why i`m he should be given another chance,, what i understand about that man is that he is a Nigerian Key even tho he has no degree as them dey claim am,, But believe me the man know how things shpuld work for this country cos he`s been there before so that shows us he is talented and certified, Tell me this famous lagos Long bridge who do am?? Who Standardized inec?? this are things people from the next generation would come to hear and still with his act of stealing money as they claimed which is similar to what OBJ also did and aside that i cant remember anything OBJ did for this country, I`m a young boy of 20yrs but believe me from what i`m seeing IBB is back for change and GEJ is also included in that part too and point of correction IBB can name them for you and you need to watch AIT very to testify to this things i`m saying, Pls aside IBB/GEJ tell me who else you think can move nigeria forward, Is it Buhari or Prof. Utomi/Dele momodu or who,
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by jamace(m): 7:41am On Oct 20, 2010
Has any of the text messages yielded fruit in the SSS investigations so far?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Many Nigerians Drown En-route Spain – Bianca Ojukwu / N2bn Fraud: Buhari Didn't Invite Maina Home - Says Presidency / 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.