Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,355 members, 7,920,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:37 AM

Abuja Bombers Text Messages - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Bombers Text Messages (12103 Views)

Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks / Isis-Partnered Boko Haram Share Pics Of Abuja Bombers,Claims Responsibiliity / Okah In Contact With Abuja Bombers - Sa Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by ifkunlethe: 8:51am On Oct 05, 2010
basking4me:

For those of us wey go jeba-jeba skool wey be say na pidgin we dey yan all through skool, and also for those of us that send sms using pidgin, when we communicate, we dey do am mostly in our pidgin slangs.

From the message, I want to believe it is phony because, if na correct waffi communication, it will go like this,

''You don collect the cheque from chairman'' instead of '' have you collected the balance from dokpesi''

'' na we organise the thing,  show make i yan you'' instead of ''na we do am,  meet me make i brief you''.

''make we merge for pale place'' instead of  '' let us meet at IBB Campaign office''

NTA, If you require such scripts in pidgin next time, pl dont forget to get in-touch with me,  i be correct pidgin english script writer!

Nice one bro.

Bluetooth. I'm not saying i believe it, but if we can take this seriously, then something un-phoney will surely come out of it.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by slim14(m): 8:51am On Oct 05, 2010
sumtyms i gets carried away with the way we think here in nijeria, why would some pipu or group always think of doing stuffs lik killing, embezling, etc. may God in his able hands save us all frm these pipu,

getting a post by all means! well God is watchin, cos i wud wonder where du we keep our religions when it comes to this.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by reubeno(m): 8:53am On Oct 05, 2010
I will want to agree that GEJ is working on a script, first just about 24 hrs after the bombing  GEJ exonerated MEND and said he knows those who are responsible and he also alerted the south africa police to arrest Henry OKAH.

Only last nite a text was read on the Network news linking IBB to the bombing, i mean this is not nollywood movie a lot of casualties took place, bread winners were lost, people are still in the hospital in pains.

Security agents should endeavor to do their work well instead of feeding over 150 million people with cramp.  

GEJ should not cook up cheep blackmail to bring the General down or neither  use sate machinery  on him, the 2011 polls (free and fair)  will decide who becomes the presido come 2011.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by HAH: 8:55am On Oct 05, 2010
QOUTE

''Believe this cock and bull story and then submit your head for examination.This is an insult to the collective intellect of Nigerians to say the least.They should devise another strategy to stop IBB instead of this tactics that has gone out,  of fashion.The questions are:
1.How did the president exonerate MEND few hours after the blasts?
2.If they got early warnings why didn't they prevent the blasts?
3.If a highly placed member of IBB team went to South Africa, what is his name?
4.Who did he meet in South Africa?
5.How come they were able to arrests the 'suspects' a few hours after the explosion but failed to prevent the bombings?
6.Or is there anything about the bombings they are not telling Nigerians?
7.Is this the implementation of Gwadabe's therapy''
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by slim14(m): 8:57am On Oct 05, 2010
lets watch, i mean lets see what happens next on this one.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 05, 2010
ifkunlethe:

Nice one bro.

Bluetooth. I'm not saying i believe it, but if we can take this seriously, then something un-phoney will surely come out of it.
The whole thing would have look more objective to investigate if jonathan had not made that silly comment absolving MEND of the act based on information that the sss claimed they got and acted upon.those crap by jonathan simply made the matter a complicated one and it shows that jonathan put his niger delta kinsmen before Nigeria.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by otokx(m): 9:03am On Oct 05, 2010
Personally I am ashamed of the whole handling of this matter, its so amateurish. GEJ has surrounded himself with sycophants as advisers and they will surely bring him to his knees if he does not do something fast.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Aramind(f): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2010
i dont even know what to tink but the msg is not an evidence
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by igbsam(m): 9:14am On Oct 05, 2010
This bomb issue is just an act of nollywood movie featuring, GEJ (The Good), IBB(The Bad), Dokpesi(The Ugly), Nigerians(The lookers). All na blackmail. But look at it dis way, they got the treat about the bomb and nothing was done. Federal Govt. fit get hand for dis thing o. Well sha, the suspense continues, make we see who be d actor and the boss, Naija security is just a man wit a sorry face looking for people 2 pity him.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by labiyemmy(m): 9:15am On Oct 05, 2010
i didint know we have as much CID and security personnel on NairaLand -

By these comments, if these people making comments here are to handle our security, then we are doomed in Nigeria.

While America and Europe takes the issue of bombs and bombings very seriously- silly people here are likening it to Nollywood movies. Something happened and took so many lives and some nin compoops are referring to it as Nollywood? How un serious we can be in this country? For sure, we have no future.

Wish they or their family members were involved, maybe the sad comments would have been minimal, but remember- what goes around comes around. It may be your turn or your family member tomorrow, and i bet you, others will be right here making jest of the event and calling it not only Nollywood, but Hollywood, Ghollywood and even Tozzywood. Silly.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by kulutempa: 9:19am On Oct 05, 2010
It seems to me that Goodluck Jonathan is rattled and is panicking like a headless chicken.   I think his relative inexperience in the rough and tumble of Nigerian politics is beginning to show and it is rather worrying that he is floundering.   A more experienced leader would have informed the public to keep calm because the situation is under control and that the perpetrators would soon be brought to book.  By doing this he keeps the opposition guessing about his next moves and his intentions.  The publishing of the text messages was a daft move because such things are only done after the culprit has been arrested charged and convicted and not beforehand.  I am not impressed with this guy, who just keeps laying all his cards face up on the table instead of keeping them close to his chest.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 05, 2010
otokx:

Personally I am ashamed of the whole handling of this matter, its so amateurish. GEJ has surrounded himself with sycophants as advisers and they will surely bring him to his knees if he does not do something fast.
I don't think it has anything to do with his advisers this time around cuz it was revealed that the sss got the information that Henry Okah was planning a terror attack about four days earlier which prompted the searching of his house in south Africa.
After the attack he was re-arrested and now face prosecution.Our president is just too emotional and sentimental because MEND is from his region.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by ifkunlethe: 9:25am On Oct 05, 2010
~Bluetooth:

The whole thing would have look more objective to investigate if jonathan had not made that silly comment absolving MEND of the act based on information that the sss claimed they got and acted upon.those crap by jonathan simply made the matter a complicated one and it shows that jonathan put his niger delta kinsmen before Nigeria.

Ok bro. But, the deed has been done. What do think should happen to Dokpesi and how do we investigate the blasting?
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by SHEAU(m): 9:27am On Oct 05, 2010
i b bomb!!!!!!!
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by otokx(m): 9:28am On Oct 05, 2010
Dokpesi should be released and apologized to privately. The SSS boss should be sacked, GEJ should be warned not to make public statements. The only person allowed to talk on behalf of the government should be DORA and that with express clearance from the NSA. South Africa should be advised to drop the charges against OKAH and all the victims should be compensated with at least N10 million per head.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Pain(m): 9:32am On Oct 05, 2010
People Should Stop Being Too Emotional About The Bombing Incident.

My Take On This Text Issue? A Big Lie! All Coined Up. The Real Perpetrators Will Never Commit Such A Blunder,

By The Way Those of You Scanning For IP Addies, Save Urself Some Shit And Go Do Real Intel Work. The Enemy is Within.

Shine Yo Eyes,
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 05, 2010
ifkunlethe:

Ok bro. But, the deed has been done. What do think should happen to Dokpesi and how do we investigate the blasting?
It's complicated already,so any attempt to prosecute Dokpesi will be viewed as political and jonathan's intolerance for the opposition.theredore,the best thing is to include MEND in the suspects' list and jonathan should stay off the investigation.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by sesal: 9:36am On Oct 05, 2010
Poeple are funny with their analyses of this event. Jonathan simply said the attack was carried out by terrorist using MEND as a tool.Moreover do u guyz think America didnt know about the 9/11 attack before it happened? food for thought.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by seedord247(m): 9:38am On Oct 05, 2010
Na waaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooo Nigerians now the topic of every nations
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by femmy2010(m): 9:40am On Oct 05, 2010
All this was done because of Dokpesi's romance with IBB.This is an original Fake.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 05, 2010
this one nah set up by the Jonathan camp
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by kulutempa: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2010
~Bluetooth:

It's complicated already,so any attempt to prosecute Dokpesi will be viewed as political and jonathan's intolerance for the opposition.theredore,the best thing is to include MEND in the suspects' list and jonathan should stay off the investigation.

I beg to differ.  Including MEND in the list now would damage Jonathan's credibility.  It would be  best for him to keep his mouth shut and let people like the Minister of Information manage the show and give any important press briefings, while he stays in the background and recollects his wits.   The best strategy for now is damage limitation and containment.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by omoboy08(m): 9:52am On Oct 05, 2010
Can someone watch dis: So wot is GEJ now talking about? dis is a clip be4 d incident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVevU_ypcGY&feature=player_embedded
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 05, 2010
sesal:

Poeple are funny with their analyses of this event. Jonathan simply said the attack was carried out by terrorist using MEND as a tool.Moreover do u guyz think[b] America didnt know about the 9/11 attack before it happened?[/b] food for thought.
Mend was used to perpetrate the crime ? Does that make MEND innocent  ? Why did Jonathan isolate MEND when it has become an accomplice to terrorism ?
did Bush isolate al-qaeda despite the fact that there was information of a likely attack in US ? Al-qaeda is still being hunted till date if you don't know simply for that 9/11 attack !
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by bani(m): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2010
GEJ actually made a mistake rushing to make the statement absolving MEND. But has anyone considered the fact that he might have made the move cos they had prior knowledge or reasons to believe IBB might try such, afterall some days back Henry Okah's house was raided and he was interrogated before his recent arrest, also Dokpesis' recent trip to south africa, it might all be assumptions but me suspects a link.
and MEND would claim any form of sabotage to get fame, im sure if MENd had been in form during the ikeja bomb blast they would have claimed responsibility,
me feels we should let the game play out, GEJ's camp made a childish move with the text, but its a political turf and every move is allowed after all other political camps have used the bomb blast to say he is not capable to rule the country
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by labiyemmy(m): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2010
Nigerians -

We can believe email messages from MEND - but refuse to believe TEXT Messages.

Double talk, double mouth - left side sometimes, right side sometimes.

Hehehehe.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by yeswecan(m): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2010
The immaturity of Jonathan echoes in everything he does – he is like a controlled toy- He might not be behind this (directly) but it is visibly flawed. Anyone who believes that text message could equally believe OBJ is a 16 years old Chinese. I mean, this is obviously FAKE. and to think it was broadcasted on NTA . . , .  they must think Nigerians are bunch of fools who believe everything they see on TV
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Igwe9(m): 10:06am On Oct 05, 2010
Technology has final caught up with some people and their cohorts, I'm patiently waiting as this saga unfolds.
Those that are doubtful of this text message should first ask how the text came about at first.

More so, Why would any reasonable human being think that truth wasn't gonna come out, oh, i see, many have lost hope in this country called Nigeria. well if you don't know, know it that the chief security officer to mr. former president (the supposed Deligiwa murderer) had earlier resigned his position and that is not definitely not in connection with this distasteful mayhem.
sad
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Guyman02: 10:06am On Oct 05, 2010
GEJ has appointed Gen. Andrew Azazi as the New National Security Adviser (NSA) as a fallout from the dastardly bombing incident.
@labiyemmy:

Something happened and took so many lives and some nin compoops are referring to it as Nollywood? How un serious we can be in this country? For sure, we have no future.
Wish they or their family members were involved, maybe the sad comments would have been minimal, but remember- what goes around comes around. It may be your turn or your family member tomorrow, and i bet you, others will be right here making jest of the event and calling it not only Nollywood, but Hollywood, Ghollywood and even Tozzywood. Silly.
Its sad to see people on NL pouring insults on innocent Nigerians and Kids who perished as result of the bombing and trying to blame them for going to celebrate their nation despite its woes. Like I said earlier; that bomb could have been placed in a market place anywhere in Nigeria and anyone or your relation could have been victims.
I go swear for any retarded i.dio.t  who sits on a computer and spew trash on those innocent Nigerians who lost their lives and the injured through bombs placed on vehicles by their fellow citizens to murder them in cold blood. Be warned you could be the next victim.  angry angry angry
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by labiyemmy(m): 10:06am On Oct 05, 2010
@YESWECAN

Therefore, by your conjunction and analyses- anyone who beleives the emails sent my MEND to be true, must also have their brains examined for elements of craziness, right?
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2010
kulutempa:

I beg to differ.  Including MEND in the list now would damage Jonathan's credibility.  It would be  best for him to keep his mouth shut and let people like the Minister of Information manage the show and give any important press briefings, while he stays in the background and recollects his wits.   The best strategy for now is damage limitation and containment.  

Who cares about his credibilty ?.Abeg Nigeria is bigger than jonathan.Including MEND in the suspect list is the best approach to solving the problem.he goofed and must be responsible for his foolishness
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by knice(m): 10:08am On Oct 05, 2010
[size=20pt]I don't think you should go like this to win us, Jonathan. It looks childish.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Katsina APC Reps Exchange Blows Over Court Judgment / Expose Terrorists Sponsors If You Are Not Complicit - PDP Tells Buhari / Anambra Polls: Group Calls For Sack Of Professor Ibeanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.