Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,350 members, 7,950,722 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

Abuja Bombers Text Messages - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Bombers Text Messages (12157 Views)

Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks / Isis-Partnered Boko Haram Share Pics Of Abuja Bombers,Claims Responsibiliity / Okah In Contact With Abuja Bombers - Sa Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by JAZES(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2010
Somebody tell me this is super story.This just deosnt make any sense at all.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Fimmy(m): 10:17am On Oct 05, 2010
na wa oh, this is just too fake.i beg find better thing use frame person up.
na we do am, watin u do?
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by yeswecan(m): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2010
@labiyemmy:

@YESWECAN

Therefore, by your conjunction and analyses- anyone who beleives the emails sent my MEND to be true, must also have their brains examined for elements of craziness, right?

You should know it all looks childish . . . First Jonathan exonerated Mend hastily before any reliable investigation could have occurred apart from the fact that Mend claimed responsibility and apologized . . . what are we saying? It is either he is relying on bogus information or he is the one that is bogus.

Look, i am supporter of Jonathan but this episode will work against his return I bet you . ,    He underrated himself, i believe he could have defeated IBB hands down . . why the blackmail ?
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by SABalogun: 10:22am On Oct 05, 2010
It is not authentic, what is the prove?
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by dustydee: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2010
An SMS reportedly asked one suspect if he had collected “the balance” from Dokpesi, while a second SMS allegedly invited yet another suspect for a meeting at the IBB campaign office.
The SSS was said to have intercepted some of the messages as many of the suspects had been under security watch for sometime.
A security source said Okah directed a massive campaign against the government because [b]President Goodluck Jonathan was not ready to put “good money” on the table.[/b]The IBB campaign issued a statement last night condemning the arrest, alleging that Dokpesi had been denied access to his family, personal physician and lawyers.

so he was willing to put money on the table but the amount was not good enough, hmmmmn!
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Ayowumie(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2010
It is a shame the kind of security apparatus we have in this country. How come it is only NTA that aired the contents of the so called text message. I think this a scam to rubbish the image of IBB and Dokpesi.
The investigation is already flawed, how are we sure that the suspects are not innocent Nigerians raided from Lagos streets by the Police.

Nollywood movie would even have a better script than the one been currently orchestrated by the SSS in conjunction with the presidency.

Nigerians need more than a text message to link the suspects to the bombing. I could as well send a text message to some one i dislike in order to implicate him or her. In the case of the current security breach, those officers responsible (despite been given a purpoted intel report prior October first) should be probed
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by yousouph(m): 10:26am On Oct 05, 2010
The text message is funny grin
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by JimmyBoy1: 10:27am On Oct 05, 2010
I find it very hard to believe this SMS crap, perpetrators of acts like this are not idiots , though they always leave tracks but never so obvious.
The sad event has now been politicized , this is a dishonour to the memory of the victims. I am considering leaving GEJ camp if I have a better option,
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by yeswecan(m): 10:29am On Oct 05, 2010
The text message is obviously a sham
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by juman(m): 10:31am On Oct 05, 2010
This is total rubbish. Liers. Jonathan has nothing to offer Nigeria. No to Jonathan. He should resign NOW NOW.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by opuro(m): 10:34am On Oct 05, 2010
Jimmy Boy:

I find it very hard to believe this SMS crap, perpetrators of acts like this are not idiots , though they always leave tracks but never so obvious.
The sad event has now been politicized , this is a dishonour to the memory of the victims. I am considering leaving GEJ camp if I have a better option,
bros no be only you o
I hate IBB
I dont like Buhari
I was considering GEJ b4 now.
but from all indication, e be like say the guyman na serious maga
NNA I DE FOR RIBADU FOR NOW
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by omoboy08(m): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2010
opuro:

bros no be only you o
I hate IBB
I dont like Buhari
I was considering GEJ b4 now.
but from all indication, e be like say the guyman na serious maga
NNA I DE FOR RIBADU FOR NOW

I follow u jare, MNR shd be d last option
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by juman(m): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2010
I believe that the bombing was the handiwork of Jonathan. Probably he did this to rope IBB. We should not waste our time voting for this man in 2011 election.  Jonathan is not worth to be a president. He does not have enough experience to be a president. He is naive, weak and not inteligent. We should be careful. If not, this man Jonathan will add controversies to our numerous problems. Well he promised nothing before. The MEND said they did the bombing. Jonathan said no. It was done by IBB. I my dreaming? Jonathan is a big dissapointment. Hence No to Jonathan in 2011. Please Nigerians, Yoruba people want to go away from this robish and no futureb nation calling Nigeria. No to Nigeria. Yes to ODUA nation. Yoruba people let go away from this nation SHARP SHARP.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by icare1: 10:47am On Oct 05, 2010
if IBB is connected with the bomb he would not have stayed away from the the celebration.he is a maradona, his deception will be convincing
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by bisiaet: 10:47am On Oct 05, 2010
If this text is true or not all I know is in as far Raymond name came up either by accident or whatever he is liable to be arrest or invited for questioning and if nothing is find in him to be wrongdoing he will be release this is a very graven matter many souls are lost here for goodness sake so no one is a saint or whatever.

I have asked this question earlier if poeople are saying Raymond this Raymond that he can not do it he will not do it and so on please is Raymond an angel? And for goodness sake where is IBB on in Oct1 2010 that he missed out of action in such a memeorable day as a former president please posters let call a spade a spade anyone could be a suspect period!!
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by abenelo: 10:59am On Oct 05, 2010
Does IBB now mean= INDEPENDENCE BOMB BLAST? just curious!
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by juman(m): 11:00am On Oct 05, 2010
This is not an inteligent man. I doubt it he has PH.D degree.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by thiscounts(m): 11:04am On Oct 05, 2010
I do not know the amount of an avalanche security report the Mr President might be provided with but this I know that to arrive at best security intelligence that might save the whole nation from the impending doom lurking around the corner we should not be quick at pointing fingers or making it public what is supposed to be at the desk of investigation not untill the whole gamot is unveilled.

Whatever clues we might be getting now might just be diversionary, More threats might still be hanging in the air and might be pulled down when all the security attentions were diverted to areas we naturally might be suspecting.Believe me, This is more than just two car bombing, THIS IS A WAR of IDEOLOGY,
       It did not start today, and it is not going to be as simple as the scrip writer of it wrote it,some would sneak in and twist the plots, then give it a new dimension, all the characters would be in disarray, the Theme would change from Emancipation, The Enemy of the state are within and outside, The real writer  would smile when we are all hoodwinked to bring down our own nation by what we say or do in whatever drive be it political,tribal,religious or resource control that gets us drunk to do whatever our ideology is all about.
    Politics is beyond what we read or hear on the news becareful never to be part of those who bring down this nation of ours.God knows why he makes us its citizens and we should protect this land of ours.It'sours.LIVE LONG NIGERIA!
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by biozy(m): 11:05am On Oct 05, 2010
I know for sure that NIGERIANS don't like the truth
SECURITY issues are always don't carefully not 'kiss and tell' as we Nigerians like.
time will tell all the truth.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by tkb417(m): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2010
did they actually show stuff like that on National TV

GEJ is disappointing me

hes appearing disillusioned, confused and what have you

where is Ribadu?
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by labiyemmy(m): 11:07am On Oct 05, 2010
juman:

I believe that the bombing was the handiwork of Jonathan. He did this to rope IBB. We should not waste our time voting for this FOOL in 2011 election.  Jonathan is not worth to be a president. He does not have enough experience to be a president. He is naive, weak and not inteligent. We should be careful. If not, this man Jonathan will add controversies to our numerous problems. Well he promised nothing before. The MEND said they did the bombing. Jonathan said no. It was done by IBB. I my dreaming? Jonathan is a big dissapointment. Hence No to Jonathan in 2011. Please Nigerians, Yoruba people want to go away from this robish and no futureb nation calling Nigeria. No to Nigeria. Yes to ODUA nation. Yoruba people let go away from this useless nation SHARP SHARP.

CAN YOU PROVE THIS YOUR BELIEF? OR SHUT UP FOREVER?
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Fimmy(m): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2010
omoboy08:

I follow u jare, MNR shd be d last option
me too dey una back
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 05, 2010
juman:

President Jonathan PH.D degree should be investigated. This is not an inteligent man. I doubt it he has PH.D degree. I think he bought his way through university. We should confirm all his certificates. He is an .

Rotfl. . .you mean he paid his way to become a phd holder in zoology.he must have taken Nigeria to be a zoo with his lion king style of leadership.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by labiyemmy(m): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2010
[size=18pt]a bomb threat has been detected at nnpc building in abuja and dey r evacuating all staff pls stay away and tell your loved ones to do d same. Tnx[/size]

THIS IS BREAKING NEWS,
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by juman(m): 11:19am On Oct 05, 2010
I am crying for Nigeria. Our main hope (president Jonathan) is a great dissapointment. God we need your help.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by opribo(m): 11:24am On Oct 05, 2010
There was a certain regime that once reigned in Naija and for the first time we saw parcel bomb in Naija, again a new type of bomb have started surfacing again. Please SSS I trust you can get to the root of the matter no sacred cow please, it seem to me the SSS is getting closer to the truth somehow. Innocent blood are crying for justice. I am sure the truth will some prevail God is still on the throne.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by violent(m): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2010
The following text messages were retrieved from the mobile phones of suspected First October Bombers in Abuja:

"Have you collected the balance from DOKPESI?"

"Na we do am. Meet me make I brief you"

"Let us meet at IBB Campaign Office"

Source: NTA 9PM News on 4TH October 2010.

@Poster

You made this look like a message from A SUSPECT, but this messages were from 3 DIFFERENT SUSPECTS:

SUSPECT 1: "Have you collected the balance from DOKPESI?"

SUSPECT 2: "Na we do am. Meet me make I brief you"

SUSPECT 3: "Let us meet at IBB Campaign Office"

Source: NTA 9PM News on 4TH October 2010.

This actually does make more sense than the initial.

Looking at the bigger picture, if GEJ had it in mind to get IBB and cohorts locked up, he needed not fabricate a dirty plot against him when EFCC could go after his arse with all sorts of evidence.  Even I, could research evidence than could get IBB locked up till the sun turns purple, why go the extra mile to cook up a "dirty bomb" plot?

****folding arms, fingers crossed*****
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Fimmy(m): 11:29am On Oct 05, 2010
the message doesnt make any sense.NA WE DO AM, MEET ME MAKE I BRIEF YOU/, what are they meeting for again when he said they already did what they came there to do.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Zastar(m): 11:34am On Oct 05, 2010
Two general's of Mend openly denied any involvement of Mend in the 1/10. More story about to emerge,  [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2010
a bomb threat has been detected at nnpc building in abuja and dey r evacuating all staff pls stay away and tell your loved ones to do d same. Tnx

Can someone please confirm the NNPC bomb scare
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by tobaina: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2010
lmao!!! @nigeria
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by asoderock(m): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2010
Funny! Believe this and you 'll believe anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Samuel Ogbuku: Bayelsa Governor Hails Tinubu For Choice Of NDDC MD / Employers Reject NLC's Plan To ‘Shut Down Economy’ / Senate Approves N1.5 Billion For Ojukwu, Ex-briafran Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.