Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,531 members, 7,892,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! (15314 Views)

The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. / "nzeogwu's Mentor" Spills The Beans (col Conrad Nwawo) / Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Ayowumie(m): 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2010
snthesis:

but the flaw in this angle is[b] what was his motive?[/b] is it to destabilize the opposition , to discredit his image tongue, to show how incalpable a leader he is grin.
If the scenario you painted was true, then GEJ motive would ultimately be to label his opponents (most likely IBB) as the enemy of Nigeria. We all know, for now and as much as we have grounds and evidences to arrest IBB, GEJ can not effect the prosecution of IBB. Reasons why GEJ can not prosecute IBB been many. So, the alternative would be to use damning and masses-condemning scenario such as october 1st bombing to nail IBB into forgoing his political ambition.

ndu_chucks:

Ever since gej decided to ignore the gentleman's agreement made by members of his party, an agreement which effectively made him VP and now President, I knew the man is empty. He would have become one of the greatest Nigerians if he had simply organized credible election and taken himself out of contention.
Firstly, regarding zoning. Zoning has never been a solid criteria in PDP until this era. Lets refresh your memory, if zoning was never solidified as a criterion in nominating presidential candidates in PDP, how come, so many candidates contested against Obasanjo during the 2003 PDP primaries.
The term 'zoning' as it was been referred to was to make sure that if a presidential candidate is from the North, then the VP must be from the South and vice versa. It never meant that a zone must rule for 8 years b4 another zone or person could have the chance. Whether GEJ is empty or not is a matter for debate. But is there any of the candidates that has ever lived up to (when they in helms of affairs, IBB AND BUHARI) what they are now professing as their manifestoes

ndu_chucks:

The man was quite naive to think the Northerners will simply roll over and allow him to nullify the said PDP agreement which was designed to allow the PDP presidential candidate to emerge from the North.
Northerners are not pre-destined to always rule this nation, are they? In a democracy, any body has the right as stipulated to vote and be voted for. Northerners should present a credible candidate to challenge GEJ (ceteris paribus, Northern candidate mait win)

ndu_chucks:

If care is not taken, gej will take us[b] backwards another 50 years[/b].  Its not too late, GEJ can still withdraw from contesting this election. Its better than being impeached - and believe me, there are enough votes and[b] money available, to effectively impeach him.[/b]
By your comments and mentality, you have already effected the 50 years backward mentality of Nigeria. Why do you want Nigeria backward? Enough money? Stolen money i guess. MAY GOD HELP US

snthesis:

Conclusion : tis quite obvious that the opposition is involved however the handling of the Matter is quite sensitive and i pray GEJ  threads steadily, intelligently and effectively.
It is not obvious that the opposition is involved. There are no evidences that suggest that.

snthesis:

P.S
there is another angle- which neither involves GEJ , the opposition or any 9ja person for that mata i.e we cud be playing into the hands of a third party which is foreign country (s) -most likely US.
wu stands to gain more from a splintered Nigeria, recall d incisive report  made by the US govt on the likelihood of Nigeria breaking up- all that is required is a catalyst to speed up the process and nothing works faster than promoting discord, after which they claim sympathy for MEND and send battleships to protect the sovereignty of the oil-rich Niger-delta." we shudnt 4get iraq so easily.
NICE ANALYSIS. However, the present administration in the US would not entertain such extreme move to achieve a minute goal (George Bush might be considered to do something like that). Remember the US government has committed billions of dollars towards renewable energy. And even, for now The Gulf Guinea is lucrative for crude oil. Apart from that, it is easier to and politically advantageous to back GEJ. WHY? He is from the oil producing zone and could as well be manipulated easily than IBB, BUHARI or ATIKU.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by hakanai(m): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2010
Pls PDP put your house in order!!!!! angry

I mean your boyz are messing up! MEND, GEJ, Dopeksi, IBB etc.
  Also,i think personally that the south south is blinded with over support for the GEj administration that it clouds there judgement of Bombing ,injury/loss and decits.
Initially the North is hell bent on keep UMYA and now you are doing same hell bent on making a lying,incompetent president the opposite.we all are killing this nation.Call a spade a spade.GEJ is wrong and unrealible with his blind support for a notoriuos group known for causing mayhem and destruction. shocked
 MEND is very capable of this,considering another factor apart from whether IBB or GEJ messed up. MEND never joined the amnesty program and even the south south on there various threads here stated they were just hibernating and waiting.while MEND has always stated that those joining the amnesty were those whose identity in the secretive MEND is compromised.tompolo,dagogo,boyloaf etc.
They always had being going out to secure kidnapped hostages,even recently.i mean kitted and ready to battle.so when you say which MEND?I say the MEND you know. undecided
  GEJ stop being tribalistic.They did it go after them MEND and accept failure on your part.The way you still are trying to push this issue away from MEND is obviously the reason that made you to fail in taking there initial treats seriously.We all know the result.
Please let our leaders stop the shamefull romance with this hoodlums and criminals you are just encouraging more.Watch the TV and you see an enemy of state pamped,paid money,shaking the president and all that.I have spent most of my life believing in this state and i never get a chairman to shake me or invite me to hear or know how am coping.i will be dreaming to ever think the president would.until i do something horrible first eg MEND! A thief is always a thief.Also when did Dokubo start trusting the government he insulted daily?UMYA and GEJ especially.
 About $100M to do this low level bombing and blunders.I could go for a hire army within the Naija security willing to do it.Also could pay blackwater to handle it or the israeli private security groups to help me out and still save some alot of that money. grin
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2010
Ex Inferis:

why, the same can be said of jonathan. and what is wrong in wanting to come back to power? you still havent given me concrete motive.

oh, but i do see it. that has been my point all along. the bombing was a terroristic statement by MEND, GEJ saw the political implication and quickly seized on it to give a dog a bad name. im no fan of IBB, heck i care less who becomes president in 2011 so long as peace is maintained. im just not as dumb as the government wants to believe all naijans are.

the bomb in and of itself didnt overheat the polity. GEJ's utterances and actions did.

really? then GEJ has no business yearning to succeed himself. he is now substantive president; returning in 2011 is recycling him.
If not that you said this, i think you sound senseless and donot have respect for human right just like IBB. You pretend to be no fan of IBB but you are IBB himself. FOOL!
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by snakova(m): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2010
And some have the guts to say MEND no longer exists. Its just like the US saying zarqawi did not exist in Iraq. All of a sudden in 2007 he was reported killed in a raid. Also Baghdadi was claimed to be non-existent, only for his body to turn up in 2010. A true militant respects his privacy and comes out only when his identity has been compromised. All those[b] EX[/b]- militants were around when MEND attacked that meeting in the south with explosions early this year. Why didn't they come out and say the attacks were not carried out by MEND then? Double faced snakes. If you want to continue chasing conspiracy theories, its a two way thing. But follow the facts at hand, then you'd see the bigger picture:
GEJ knew about the blasts
He did not or failed to take action
He came out to absolve a group that claimed responsibilty and have declared more attacks (Daily Sun)
He resorted to claims that Okah had been hired for the job, a claim Okah denies and implicated him
He made a mockery of himself by releasing purported un-intelligent text messages of the plotters
He then proceeded to use ex-MEND to cover up his opened nyash
just like someone had said, its best he returned to doing his job, some damage control wouldn't be bad. He has shot himself in the foot not more than once now. maybe he was misinformed, thus displaying his inability to read between the lines, and his gullibility.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by mkohagwu(m): 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2010
[size=25pt]I[/size]=>  [size=25pt]INDEPENDENCE[/size]
[size=25pt]B[/size]=> [size=25pt]BOMB[/size]
[size=25pt]B[/size]=> [size=25pt]Blast[/size]
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by tblacker(m): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2010
Just because a criminal fabricated some ridiculous story does not make it a fact. I guess we should all wait and see how this unfold. Besides country like SA would have phone log to confirm okah's claim . I just hope that all of us clamouring fo GEJ are not making a mistake .
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Excllncy(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2010
Okah = a professioonal terorist. Al-Jazera = a terorist org. IBB and co = sponsors. But God has given us goodluck and we'll defeat them all.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Nnaboys: 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2010
mkohagwu:

[size=25pt]I[/size]=>  [size=25pt]INDEPENDENCE[/size]
[size=25pt]B[/size]=> [size=25pt]BOMB[/size]
[size=25pt]B[/size]=> [size=25pt]Blast[/size]

It is people like u that are planning to bring Nigeria down. U should not type what u don't know. Please, keep shut and do some thinking before u log on to nairaland again.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Nnaboys: 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2010
himor:

It sounds like okah is drunk Millions ($) just watch all the lies and intrudes, the way he open up his mouth like balloon lol “brother fighting brother words of prophecy”
Please,
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by seanet02: 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2010
Nna boys:

It is people like u that are planning to bring Nigeria down. U should not type what u don't know. Please, keep shut and do some thinking before u log on to nairaland again.

you are the type of people who keep dragging this country back to the STONE AGE. not up to a hundred post and he is already proving sillyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by 13volts(m): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2010
GEJ you just lost my vote. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by mohid(m): 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2010
Nigerians are either pretty naive or plain stupid. I cant believe we are actually arguing back and forth over an interview on Aljazeera. Anybody that does not know that TV station has an Islamic agenda must be daft. The same station that a few months back told us the president's cousin had breakfast with him and even asked about the welfare of his family and friends only for the man to die a few weeks after and we found out he had not spoken in months. Let’s allow our heads to do some thinking it doesn’t hurt!
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by opribo(m): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2010
The only thing that can save Nigeria now is to get to the root of this matter fast and expose the perpetrators of this act, failure to do this. GEJ is bleeped for life.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by firmi(m): 12:32am On Oct 07, 2010
so obvious dat sm ppl use their mouth more dan their brains.wen discossing issues luk @ it 4rm every view nt jst see conclude nd belive.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by zamirikpo(m): 10:17am On Oct 07, 2010
for once i have cause to pray for my president, this is soooo,  not his terrain, he has no record of mischief but his rival are brilliant hawks. those of u who already accuse him are definately biased for reasons u know. goodluck has shown transparency, my only fear is he may not have the grit to hold a dynamic country like nigeria. he should learn fast or he may not last. so guys instead of castigating ur presido and siding with a militant who for all i care may be working for his pocket ,let us be true nigerians, lets cal a spade a spade.
others had there chance and failed us we cant afford to give everybody a second chance.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by 9ijaMan: 5:01am On Oct 08, 2010
zamirikpo:

for once i have cause to pray for my president, this is soooo,  not his terrain, he has no record of mischief but his rival are brilliant hawks. those of u who already accuse him are definately biased for reasons u know. goodluck has shown transparency, my only fear is he may not have the grit to hold a dynamic country like nigeria. he should learn fast or he may not last. so guys instead of castigating your presido and siding with a militant who for all i care may be working for his pocket ,let us be true nigerians, lets cal a spade a spade.
others had there chance and failed us we cant afford to give everybody a second chance.

I think he's lost a lot of his followers already. You cannot keep talking from both sides of your mouth and assume people are not listening.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by JakeB: 7:57am On Oct 08, 2010
see https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-527450.0.html to join the 1 million posts against IBB
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by JakeB: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2010
see https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-527450.0.html to join the 1 million posts against IBB
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by jude33084(m): 8:26am On Oct 08, 2010
All these arguement whether or nt Gej actually contacted okah is nt up 2 d level where my fellow nairalanders will result to insulting theirselves. The was made 2 SA and it can b traced. Ibb and his gang now have a joker against Gej and his gang. If dis is true, Gej has lost d battle which he startd.
We that r against Ibb are nt against d north. Let dem come out with a good person like Yaradua(a saint) I will assure dem my vote because Gej is inexperienced.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by microbilo(m): 12:34am On Oct 10, 2010
I am informing you all from my noble office as the President/CEO of Microbilo Corporation International Ltd and Commander-in-Chief of Fraud Investigation Agency U.K-U.S and Nigeria, that the Ajezeera telephone interview with Okah was fake. In confirmation, we had to contact the South-African Agency to know what went wrong. We were informed that Okah, was never allowed to move outside nor were granted any Press Interview either by Phone or in person. As his trails comes up on monday . We would be updating all Nigerians through President GEJ . Anyway, I send my condolence to the family members that lost their loved ones on 1st October-2010.
To make this all clear to you, 1st October bombing was never from MEND. My agency has proof from our latest Satellite direct transmission program. Currently arrest of DOKPESI by SSS was confirmed via our Satellite Signal. Since we are secret agency governed by British Law, though owned by an Individual from Nigeria. We think it time address some issues by helping to fetch out those behind the bombing. Currently 9 has been arrested. But we submitted 14 list to the presidency which includes DOKPESI and his group. I don't know what is still delaying the presidency. If he is afraid, he can inform us, to do the arrest. Since, Nigeria is your home country, We think you should speak to him via Facebook to give Microbilo-FIA the power to arrest the remaining Five. Thank you once again giving time to give you necessary update.
Thank you for choosing Microbilo, Your Passport to Satellite.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

21 Released Chibok Girls Travel Home For Christmas / Ngige Threatens To Sanction Banks Over Indiscriminate Sack Of Workers / Fuel Subsidy Removal: Abort Nationwide Protest – Senate President Begs NLC, TUC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.