Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,531 members, 7,892,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! (15313 Views)

The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. / "nzeogwu's Mentor" Spills The Beans (col Conrad Nwawo) / Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Beaf: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2010
jabbok:

Everybody Look! Somebody wants to derail this thread. Normal tactics of attacking people like they attacked people on Oct 1 bombings. Let us stick to the issue. Jonathan started the blame game. If we believe him, why cant we believe Okah. We will continue to believe them in turns. Oya Jonathan tell us that Okah is a bloody liar. We are waiting to hear that. More confusion for the ruling class is all I pray for

The bolded is highly interesting. I am sure you know what it implies and in case you don't know, I hope you find out.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by monkeyleg: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2010
@Beaf,

All your insults dont mean a thing. The truth fill finally come out. As dem talk, "na fly wey no dey hear word dey follow deadbody enter grave".
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by abenelo: 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2010
Forget IBB Forget Jonathan Forget Atiku Forget Bukola Forget Gusau.

They all THESAME.

Lets try someone different, RIBADU

He is the fresh start Nigeria needs.

Let us chase PDP theives and liers away come 2011
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2010
comechop:

Isnt it incredible? All the i.d.i.o.t.s are showing their true colors, like it wasnt apparent before. Outlandish claims.

go on guys

*grabs popcorn, sits back and watching*
Tell me of a better drama than the one called Nigeria? Tell me
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2010
monkeyleg:

@Beaf,

All your insults dont mean a thing. The truth fill finally come out. As dem talk, "na fly wey no dey hear word dey follow deadbody enter grave".

no be the same beaf wey dey run mouth all through last night about dokpesi  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by slap1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2010
The only fact in this theatre of the absurd is the existence of one liar. The question is: who is the liar? Time will tell.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Beaf: 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2010
monkeyleg:

@Beaf,

So why not wait for it? Why start foolish rumours that will likely get some NLers based in 9ja in trouble? I'll remind you, there is only one chance in life to be a kid and that time has passed. Grown men do not start fires when blood has been spilt.

edoyad:

*listening to arguments and amazed at the quality of the analyses so far*

It is shocking indeed.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Busybody2(f): 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2010
THE CULPRIT WAS MEND THEY HAVE OWNED UP TO IT,

NAH ITS BABANGIDA HE HAS A HISTORY WITH BOMBS AND THATS WHY HE DIDN'T ATTEND,

NA ITS HENRY OKAH THOUGH ESTRANGED FROM MEND HE IS RESPONSIBLE HENCE REASON HE WAS PICKED UP,

NO ITS GEJ HENCE REASON HE CONTINUED CELEBRATING AFTER FIRST BOMB BLAST,

MBA ITS DOKPESI DIDN'T YOU SEE THE TEXT MESSAGES SENT TO HIM DEMANDING THEIR BALANCE, AND SO ON AND SO FORTH. . .

BRAVO, ENCORE, BRITISH INTELLIGENCE AND CIA, una too gbaski, there wasn't even the need for any subtlety on their part cheesy

NOW ROLL ON OPERATION SHOCK AND AWE ON NIGERIA, ALA YEMEN STYLE cry

GOODBYE ONE NATION cry cry cry
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by appletango: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2010
Beaf:

Interpol raided Okahs house before Independence day and the blasts. So some fools now want us to believe a far out yarn that Jonathan called him even after Interpol had raided him and Nigeria had threatened to break relations with SA for releasing him?
I really doubt the mental capacity of the OP.

I hope SSS is keeping track of the ridiculous attempts to start rumours on NL is willing to trace their source to the roots.

I'm confused. The OP original statement referred to an interview aired on an international news channel. How is this rumor mongering? This is clearly news and warrants our attention. ANY sound minded Nigerian would want these allegations to be investigated by the security services. I don't understand your blind conviction/unconditional love to the president. Are you related?
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Ayowumie(m): 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2010
OKAH is a liar. He should come out plain, who planned the bombing. What does he mean by Jonathan's camp?
Any Nigerian could vouch to be in Jonathan's camp in a bid to discredit his political ambition.
In as much as am beginning to think that Okah is been used, the question now remains, BY WHO?
And now, there are TWO PERTINENT QUESTIONS:
Why should GEJ absolve MEND of responsibilities when he was not sure of who did it?

If MEND did not carry out the bombing, why should it accept responsibility?
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by monkeyleg: 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2010
@Beaf,

My problem with you, is that when it is Goodluck, then it is right, but anyone else, then it is rumours.

Please learn how to seperate emotions from proper reasoning, and please as grown up as you are dont resort to cheap insults when someone has a differing view from you
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by debosky(m): 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2010
Beaf:

You've popped up as usual with your stup!dity. Do you think SA police and Interpol are the wishy washy crowd we have in Nigeria? You are mentally funny to think that Nigerian authorities would try contacting Okah to "persuade" him while he is under watch from international police forces and other security agencies.
How do you people think? Is it something in your food?

The same SA police/Interpol that their former head just went to jail for collecting money from a gangster and spending on flashy suits?  grin grin grin

The same SA police implicated in corrupt deals and improper conduct? Oh yeah - they are the epitome of integrity and incorruptibility.

Pray tell, what did the SA police find in their midnight raid of Okah's home? What basis have they used to arraign him in court beyond a request from Nigerian authorities?

And just why will 'Nigerian authorities' not consider contacting Okah if it supports their  pre-determined theories? The same daft Nigerian authorities that revealed patently moronic text messages on network news as 'proof' of culpability?  grin grin

One moment you call Nigeria's set up wishy washy, next thing you're bestowing them with intelligence they obviously don't have. . . .make up your mind Beaf.  grin

You are much dafter than you think. Anything that remotely implicates GEJ is viewed as rubbish, while we are supposed to accept  the shambles presented by GEJ's paid apologists?  
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Bawss1(m): 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2010
All this appears to be like the script in a movie as someone commented, alas whichever angle you look at it GEJ has/is handling this badly.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2010
Who really is henry okah, people talk of MEND and they mention henry okah, to be frank yes henry had a role to play in the formation of MEND, because of one factor solely for business, henry has been a known arms dealer, he supplies arms to the main men who have boys, tompolo, farrah, boyloaf and the rest and that's where it ends with him and the struggle, henry is solely out for business and wherever the next money might come in he would go for it, aren't we also surprised the generals of MEND have all come out to condemn it, these are the people who have the boys, the militants you talk about, the foot soldiers who can act not henry, If henry is of much significance in MEND do you think boyloaf would have insulted him in public, please lets leave all these thrash talk from henry, we know him, he has a beaf to grind with the government because he felt they gave the commanders more attention than him.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by ud4u: 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2010
Who is even this Okah He is going too far as far as I am concern. And let him stop involving the mend in general, he is on his own.

Let government prosecute and jail him. what a nonsence.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Beaf: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2010
appletango:

I'm confused. The OP original statement referred to an interview aired on an international news channel. How is this rumor mongering? This is clearly news and warrants our attention. ANY sound minded Nigerian would want these allegations to be investigated by the security services. I don't understand your blind conviction/unconditional love to the president. Are you related?

Aljazeera was also very "useful" during the Yar Adua saga, even the reknowned BBC was "useful" in speaking to Yar Adua on the phone.
To your unblinkered mind, would anyone call someone who is under Interpol, SA police, Scotland Yard and CIA watch to build a fasle story? Would you call someone who a combined team of SA police and Interpol had just raided and searched for hours, to fix a story?
Certain things are as obvious as daylight.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by yeswecan(m): 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2010
This is indeed interesting.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Kennyblues(m): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2010
Its becoming more and more interesting by the minute
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2010
Beaf:

Aljazeera was also very "useful" during the Yar Adua saga, even the reknowned BBC was "useful" in speaking to Yar Adua on the phone.
To your unblinkered mind, would anyone call someone who is under Interpol, SA police, Scotland Yard and CIA watch to build a fasle story? Would you call someone who a combined team of SA police and Interpol had just raided and searched for hours, to fix a story?

http://english.aljazeera.net/video/africa/2010/10/201010421352631881.html

more rumour mongering on an international channel

mend is back, and this time we are in biiig trouble sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by debosky(m): 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2010
Beaf:

Exactly. NL is fast becoming a ground to start baseless rumours.

What is 'baseless' about an Al-Jazeera report?

How 'well based' are the 'text messages' released on NTA?

It seems the definition of 'baseless' has changed to anything that implicates GEJ.

We cannot tell who is at the root of all this, so it will be an exhibition of egregious folly for anyone to discount any suspects apart from the Pope. grin
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2010
Beaf:

Now. I am not speaking for Okah or defending him.He is a suspect in any allegation against him until proven otherwise.  But CIA or no CIA, do you really think that SA police will go after Okah without a diplomatic request from Nigeria Govt?  You dont know how big the Federal might is. Only a few oppose it and come out without serious burns
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Beaf: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2010
debosky:

The same SA police/Interpol that their former head just went to jail for collecting money from a gangster and spending on flashy suits?  grin grin grin

The same SA police implicated in corrupt deals and improper conduct? Oh yeah - they are the epitome of integrity and incorruptibility.

Pray tell, what did the SA police find in their midnight raid of Okah's home? What basis have they used to arraign him in court beyond a request from Nigerian authorities?

And just why will 'Nigerian authorities' not consider contacting Okah if it supports their  pre-determined theories? The same daft Nigerian authorities that revealed patently moronic text messages on network news as 'proof' of culpability?  grin grin

One moment you call Nigeria's set up wishy washy, next thing you're bestowing them with intelligence they obviously don't have. . . .make up your mind Beaf.  grin

You are much dafter than you think. Anything that remotely implicates GEJ is viewed as rubbish, while we are supposed to accept  the shambles presented by GEJ's paid apologists?  

You prove your foolishness even more with each post. So the former head of SA police/Interpol went to jail? Is he the current head? Does it not prove that they are not the goons we have in Nigeria and their law enforcement actually works?

Are you now claiming that SA police and Interpol have taken bribes from the Nigerian govt? Fcking ridiculous!

Even more than the above, is the involvement of American and British intelligence agencies. Have they too, taken bribes from Jonathan. The more you stretch a story, the more stup!d it becomes and the lower you place yourself.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by jamace(m): 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2010
If Okah  fellout with GEJ, then it is possible Okah will support any group to discredit GEJ and his govt. Automatically, Okah is a disgruntled element.
If it is true that Okah collected $100M to fight GEJ, then he can go to any length to fullfill his part of the bargain.

I feel GEJ is being too democratic with information by giving the info out raw. He should keep a sealed lip until some persons are nailed. His blow by blow account of raw findings is further making the opponents to get new ideas, of next line of action.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Beaf: 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2010
jabbok:

Now. I am not speaking for Okah or defending him.He is a suspect in any allegation against him until proven otherwise.  But CIA or no CIA, do you really think that SA police will go after Okah without a diplomatic request from Nigeria Govt?  You dont know how big the Federal might is. Only a few oppose it and come out without serious burns

Dude, the Federal might does not extend to SA.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2010
Beaf:

Dude, the Federal might does not extend to SA.
Hahaha. I can only afford a BIG laugh. Ever heard of the word "Interest"?
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by thiscounts(m): 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2010
I do not know the amount of an avalanche security report the Mr President might be provided with but this I know that to arrive at best security intelligence that might save the whole nation from the impending doom lurking around the corner we should not be quick at pointing fingers or making it public what is supposed to be at the desk of investigation not untill the whole gamot is unveilled.

Whatever clues we might be getting now might just be diversionary, More threats might still be hanging in the air and might be pulled down when all the security attentions were diverted to areas we naturally might be suspecting.Believe me, This is more than just two car bombing, THIS IS A WAR of IDEOLOGY and possibly being hijacked by some invisible enemies.
      It did not start today, and it is not going to be as simple as the script writer of it wrote it,some would sneak in and twist the plots, then give it a new dimension, all the characters would be in disarray, the Theme would change from Emancipation, The Enemy of the state are within and outside, The real writer  would smile when we are all hoodwinked to bring down our own nation by what we say or do in whatever drive be it political,tribal,religious or resource control that gets us drunk to do whatever our ideology is all about.
   Politics is beyond what we read or hear on the news becareful never to be part of those who bring down this nation of ours.God knows why he makes us its citizens and we should protect this land of ours.It'sours.LIVE LONG NIGERIA!
WE SHOULD BECAREFUL! I WARN AGAIN.

THIS SCRIPT IS A COMPLEX ONE it is all targeted to bring down the whole nation, and we are the characters that would be directed to act out the script.
IT IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by appletango: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2010
Beaf:

This is beside the point. It is the job of news agencies to report news. The example you cited was newsworthy for two reasons: 1) either it was the ONLY interview with an AWOL president in over two months or 2) the Office of the President was involved in highly illegal maneuvers including the impersonation of a bed ridden head of state. But I digress, While I understand that it sees extremely unlikely that GEJ would personally call the man (barring in mind that the allegation implicates persons from WITHIN the Presidents Office and not Mr P himself) I would suggest that you would not foolishly dismiss these allegations for two reasons: 1) people would treat you with more respect on this forum and 2) your precious GEJ is FAR FROM CLEAN and there is more going on here than you know

just my advice. take it or leave it.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2010
When you talk of MEND per se, you'd have to include Tompolo, Ateke Tom, Boyloaf, Farrah dagogo, Africanus owei and the rest of the commanders because these were the guys who have the boys under them, Henry Okah has no one under him, he has no foot soldiers nothing, he is just an arms dealer who got wise and helped in the formation of MEND purely for his arms trading deal, at least the names of each commanders men is published in newspapers for the amnesty rehabilitation programme, has anyone ever seen Henry Okahs list, Jonathan was right when he absolved MEND, cus if you say MEND then your including all the commanders who have given up arms and gone for amnesty, he was right when he said it was disgruntled elements in MEND who reside outside the country.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by debosky(m): 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2010
Beaf:

You prove your foolishness even more with each post. So the former head of SA police/Interpol went to jail? Is he the current head? Does it not prove that they are not the goons we have in Nigeria and their law enforcement actually works?

So Tafa Balogun (ex Inspector General) going to jail proves that Nigerian law enforcement works? Utter stupidity on your part.

Are you now claiming that SA police and Interpol have taken bribes from the Nigerian govt? Fcking ridiculous!

I don't need to claim anything - all I have shown is that Interpol and SA police cannot be deemed above corruption, as their previous head has displayed through his actions. Whether they are corrupt in this particular case is up for debate - I have made no claims either way.

The pertinent fact is, there is NO EVIDENCE at the moment against Okah, unless you have it, in which case, present it openly, The only evidence we have is that nothing was found in Okah’s house.

Diplomatic pressure could’ve been applied on the South Africans to arrest Okah; this is not evidence of guilt in any guise.

Even more than the above, is the involvement of American and British intelligence agencies. Have they too, taken bribes from Jonathan. The more you stretch a story, the more stup!d it becomes and the lower you place yourself.

Just what was the involvement of the foreign intelligence agencies? Have they come out to say Okah was involved? Have they told you that GEJ or his agents are NOT involved?
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Solozzo(m): 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2010
@Gbawe
why will SA not give Okah all the priveledges when he and MEND had been absolved of guilt by the President himself. It is pathetic that a group would claim responsibility for an offence and then be absolved so prematurely. Particularly when MEND had a record of terrorist acts in the past and had threatened violence. Jonathan prefers to use the opportunity to fight his political enemies, rather than allow the normal run of police work
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by damas11111(m): 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2010
There is no reason not to believe Okah. His claims is in tandem with the reaction and utterances of Jonathan less than 18 hours after the bombing. How could the president posit that the group claiming responsibility are not actually responsible? Jonathan is I-D-I-O-T.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2010
appletango:

This is beside the point. It is the job of news agencies to report news. The example you cited was newsworthy for two reasons: 1) either it was the ONLY interview with an AWOL president in over two months or 2) the Office of the President was involved in highly illegal maneuvers including the impersonation of a bed ridden head of state. But I digress, While I understand that it sees extremely unlikely that GEJ would personally call the man (barring in mind that the allegation implicates persons from WITHIN the Presidents Office and not Mr P himself) I would suggest that you would not foolishly dismiss these allegations for two reasons: 1) people would treat you with more respect on this forum and 2) your precious GEJ is FAR FROM CLEAN and there is more going on here than you know

just my advice. take it or leave it.
In the telephone interview,okah alluded that it was a close associate of GEJ that called him. Not jonathan personaly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

PDP Officials To Ribadu-provide More Evidences To Earn Waiver / Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara / 21 Released Chibok Girls Travel Home For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.