Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,529 members, 7,892,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 07:17 AM

Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! (15312 Views)

The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. / "nzeogwu's Mentor" Spills The Beans (col Conrad Nwawo) / Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2010
seanet02:

its very sure that the poster of this article is a political jobber of IBB, how on earth will you post such a sensitive issue like that and refuse to give a link. We all know IBB, a leopard can not change his skin, its not possible, IBB should just stay out of 2011 or else we will start asking questions about $12.5 billion Gulf oil, Dele Giwa, June 12 and Ejigbo. We all know that the use of Bombs in Nigeria Only occurred during IBB regime, Dele Giwa and Ejigbo Bombing of Brilliant and Young Military officers who are more intelligent and productive than the owanbe IBB are begging questions IBB has refused to answer. If not that we are in a Banana republic, do you think IBB will be talking of Enjoying Democracy after Denying Nigerians the same Democracy. By now IBB should be struggling of getting out of JAIL. I am very sure he knows something about the Bomb blast or who else knows how to use Parcel Bombs than IBB? its better for him to enjoy his looted funds at his Hilltop mansion rather than seeking to Rule us again. We are no fools.
Exactly my issue with Jonathan supporters - they keep bringing the evil genius to popularity. check how many times you mentioned his name in a few sentence! This man's name is not worth mentioning. The core issue here is that we have a president who is playing childish and in no way resolute
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Gbawe: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2010
Care-Taker:

Jonathan couldn't have contacted this your Okah of a man by himself, knowing the polilitical implications or the jeopardy it can cause if a tout/criminal like this begins to spew out infos.

Jonathan appealed to Okah through the Presidency. Listen to the interview yourself if you have Aljazeera or wait for transcript to reach the net. The point is that Okah claims that the Presidency wanted him to reach out to MEND and convince them to retract the statement they issued accepting responsible for the Indepedence day bombing. Even if he is lying , I don't need to point out that many will believe him because of the haste , which many of us criticised, of President Jonathan to authoritatively absolve MEND of culpability when the militant group itself is happy to accept responsibility for its own action !!!! We should also wonder if it is acceptable International relations protocol for the South Africans to be allowing Okah grant interviews while in detention if they believe in his guilt.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Gbawe: 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2010
seanet02:

its very sure that the poster of this article is a political jobber of IBB, how on earth will you post such a sensitive issue like that and refuse to give a link. We all know IBB, a leopard can not change his skin, its not possible, IBB should just stay out of 2011 or else we will start asking questions about $12.5 billion Gulf oil, Dele Giwa, June 12 and Ejigbo. We all know that the use of Bombs in Nigeria Only occurred during IBB regime, Dele Giwa and Ejigbo Bombing of Brilliant and Young Military officers who are more intelligent and productive than the owanbe IBB are begging questions IBB has refused to answer. If not that we are in a Banana republic, do you think IBB will be talking of Enjoying Democracy after Denying Nigerians the same Democracy. By now IBB should be struggling of getting out of JAIL. I am very sure he knows something about the Bomb blast or who else knows how to use Parcel Bombs than IBB? its better for him to enjoy his looted funds at his Hilltop mansion rather than seeking to Rule us again. We are no fools.

There is no link yet because the OP ,like myself, listened to the interview on Aljazeera live. I am sure saharareporters and 234next will soon have an article on it.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by asha80(m): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2010
Seanet go and buy dstv grin
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by onyengbu1(m): 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2010
Gbawe:

Jonathan appealed to Okah through the Presidency. Listen to the interview yourself if you have Aljazeera or wait for transcript to reach the net. The point is that Okah claims that the Presidency wanted him to reach out to MEND and convince them to retract the statement they issued accepting responsible for the Indepedence day bombing. Even if he is lying , I don't need to point out that many will believe him because of the haste , which many of us criticised, of President Jonathan to [b]authoritatively absolve MEND of culpability when the militant group itself is happy to accept responsibility for its own action !!!! [/b]We should also wonder if it is acceptable International relations protocol for the South Africans to be allowing Okah grant interviews while in detention if they believe in his guilt.

I am certain that by absolving MEND, GEJ is simply implying that MEND did not do it for their cause as their warning claimed even though members of MEND was used in doing it.

Why is that hard to get. It is like one using armed robbers to carryout an assassination.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by seanet02: 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2010
jabbok:

Exactly my issue with Jonathan supporters - they keep bringing the evil genius to popularity. check how many times you mentioned his name in a few sentence! This man's name is not worth mentioning. The core issue here is that we have a president who is playing childish and in no way resolute
Its not that i am popularizing IBB but this slowpoke have refused to die when its TIME.

Gbawe:

There is no link yet because the OP ,like myself, listened to the interview on Aljazeera live. I am sure saharareporters and 234next will soon have an article on it.
what i am saying is that the poster should should have posted a link, you can not just come here and be saying IBB did not embezzled $12.5 billion dollars Gulf oil when he has already been nailed by OKIGBO REPORT
asha 80:

Seanet go and buy dstv grin
so you expect me to carry my dish in the car and start carrying it, and is it compulsory one have DSTV, i dont even use it, i use HITV, i can even watch Aljazeera online, so stop spewing yarns here
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by CareTaker1(m): 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2010
Gbawe:

Jonathan appealed to Okah through the Presidency. Listen to the interview yourself if you have Aljazeera or wait for transcript to reach the net. The point is that Okah claims that the Presidency wanted him to reach out to MEND and convince them to retract the statement they issued accepting responsible for the Indepedence day bombing. Even if he is lying , I don't need to point out that many will believe him because of the haste , which many of us criticised, of President Jonathan to authoritatively absolve MEND of culpability when the militant group itself is happy to accept responsibility for its own action !!!! We should also wonder if it is acceptable International relations protocol for the South Africans to be allowing Okah grant interviews while in detention if they believe in his guilt.

Most of our Niger Delta brothers knows these militants and their capabilities, our president inclusive.

And so if our president say they are not responsible for the bombings, he is saying they are trying to distract investigators, and may be he has his ear to the ground, he will expose the perpetrators. By openly declaring they are not responsible, he is also raising the attention of the international communities to have their eyes open and mindfully watch developments in our country.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2010
onye_ngbu:

I am certain that by absolving MEND, GEJ is simply implying that MEND did not do it for their cause as their warning claimed even though members of MEND was used in doing it.
Why is that hard to get. It is like one using armed robbers to carryout an assassination.
You are certainly a mind reader - a presidential mind reader
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by desgiezd(m): 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2010
And the drama of intrigue continues unabated!
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Gbawe: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2010
desgiezd:

And the drama of intrigue continues unabated!

Indeed.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Abagworo(m): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2010
What people fail to see is that if MEND rebels drive into the city of PH there will be a wild acceptance and jubilation.Nigerians will feel liberated.Thesame with Aba,Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom.Street people in PH are now very proud of MEND.

GEJ still has the chance of winning the battle for the masses.Simply allow true federalism and your opponents become worthless.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by otokx(m): 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2010
Rumor mongers have started spreading their own tales.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by naso2(m): 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2010
Abagworo:

What people fail to see is that if MEND rebels drive into the city of PH there will be a wild acceptance and jubilation.Nigerians will feel liberated.Thesame with Aba,Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom.Street people in PH are now very proud of MEND.

GEJ still has the chance of winning the battle for the masses.Simply allow true federalism and your opponents become worthless.

Why this guy dey  talk like small pikin na?

True federalism yes ,but is it something the president can just command and it will appear? How popular is true federalism in the entire nation? How can you pull that through now with the present composition of the NA? Even a state as close by as OSUN is against true federalism not to talk of Jigawa and kebbi states.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by naso2(m): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2010
modified
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2010
na_so:

Why this guy dey  talk like small pikin na?

True federalism yes ,but is it something the president can just command and it will appear? How popular is true federalism in the entire nation? How can you pull that through now with the present composition of the NA? Even a state as close by as OSUN is against true federalism not to talk of Jigawa and kebbi states.

You are right all the way. But with a strong will from the # 1 man, we can begin to take a step towards true federalism. But I must accept e go hard ooooooo. The convolution wey dey Naija dey too much
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Beaf: 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2010
Interpol raided Okahs house before Independence day and the blasts. So some fools now want us to believe a far out yarn that Jonathan called him even after Interpol had raided him and Nigeria had threatened to break relations with SA for releasing him?
I really doubt the mental capacity of the OP.

I hope SSS is keeping track of the ridiculous attempts to start rumours on NL is willing to trace their source to the roots.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by maimalari: 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2010
I wonder for this Jonathan of a guy. What level of terror will he unleach on his political opponents on his 3 months remaining reign in 2011.Assuming an opposition becomes victorious. He might as well annull it like his colleague(ibb) did in 1993. They are all the same(OBJ, IBB, GEJ).no difference. We need change in this our country.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Abagworo(m): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2010
Beaf:

Interpol raided Okahs house before Independence day and the blasts. So some fools now want us to believe a far out yarn that Jonathan called him even after Interpol had raided him and Nigeria had threatened to break relations with SA for releasing him?

I hope SSS is keeping track of the ridiculous attempts to start rumours on NL is willing to trace their source to the roots.

SSS cannot shut down the voice of the masses.That will be the final blow if such intimidation is attempted.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by debosky(m): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2010
Beaf:

I doubt your mental capacity too on the basis of this statement. There are so many plausible scenarios that could make this possible, one of which is below,

1. GEJ/agents get wind of the MEND bomb plot, suspect Okah might be involved.
2. GEJ/agents get South Africa to ransack Okah's home, finding NOTHING
3. Bombings happen with MEND taking responsibility
4. GEJ/agents reach out to Okah, asking him to persuade MEND to retract their claim, he refuses outright, stating he won't help GEJ in any way.
5. GEJ/agents get SA to arrest him and charge him to court as 'punishment'.
6. GEJ/agents threaten to break relations if Okah is released due to the revelations he might make.

There is nothing outlandish in the above, as we've seen stranger things in Nigeria. While I am not claiming this is how it happened (if it even happened) but there is sufficient plausibility in the comments by Okah to take a second look,

Hehehe. . . .some would interpret this as a 'threat'. grin

It's way too late for that though. . . .the rumour mill (started off by GEJ himself) is running at 150% capacity now - expect 100 new theories/rumours to emerge in the coming days.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by otokx(m): 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2010
but really, our moderators should be more proactive and lock down reports which are unverifiable.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2010
Beaf:

Make SSS go catch daylight kidnappers for Aba wey dey confront police openly, collect Ransom, come out in the open and buy people beer for beer parlour. Make SSS catch these men 1st before they move into the high-tech area of packet-sniffing to catch "trouble-makers" on NL.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2010
Is it the same Henry Okah presently in custody?
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Yorisb: 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2010
Oh Dear, when is this drama goin' to end? angry
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Gbawe: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2010
debosky:

I doubt your mental capacity too on the basis of this statement. There are so many plausible scenarios that could make this possible, one of which is below,

4. GEJ/agents reach out to Okah, asking him to persuade MEND to retract their claim, he refuses outright, stating he won't help GEJ in any way.
6. GEJ/agents threaten to break relations if Okah is released due to the revelations he might make.

There is nothing outlandish in the above, as we've seen stranger things in Nigeria. While I am not claiming this is how it happened (if it even happened) but there is sufficient plausibility in the comments by Okah to take a second look,

It's way too late for that though. . . .the rumour mill (started off by GEJ himself) is running at 150% capacity now - expect 100 new theories/rumours to emerge in the coming days.

Spot on. You get the  sequence of event correct as postulated by Okah. We may not be able to conclusively verify who is telling the truth at this stage but we can all tell that it is a certain leader who , more than others, is looking inept and incapable of leading right now.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Beaf: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2010
debosky:

Braindead.

You've popped up as usual with your stup!dity. Do you think SA police and Interpol are the wishy washy crowd we have in Nigeria? You are mentally funny to think that Nigerian authorities would try contacting Okah to "persuade" him while he is under watch from international police forces and other security agencies.
How do you people think? Is it something in your food?
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Beaf: 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2010
otokx:

but really, our moderators should be more proactive and lock down reports which are unverifiable.

Exactly. NL is fast becoming a ground to start baseless rumours.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2010
Beaf:

Braindead.

You've popped up as usual with your stup!dity. Do you think SA police and Interpol are the wishy washy crowd we have in Nigeria? You are mentally funny to think that Nigerian authorities would try contacting Okah to "persuade" him while he is under watch from international police forces and other security agencies.
How do you people think? Is it something in your food?
Everybody Look! Somebody wants to derail this thread. Normal tactics of attacking people like they attacked people on Oct 1 bombings. Let us stick to the issue. Jonathan started the blame game. If we believe him, why cant we believe Okah. We will continue to believe them in turns. Oya Jonathan tell us that Okah is a bloody liar. We are waiting to hear that. More confusion for the ruling class is all I pray for
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by monkeyleg: 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2010
@Beaf,

Give up, your blind loyalty is fast making you the butt joke of this forum.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by comechop(m): 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2010
Only in nigeria! Useless stories flying back and forth. who to believe? everyone wants to damage the reputation of the other.

and the sheeple keep drinking it. gossip is like garri - make una soak am well well
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Beaf: 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2010
monkeyleg:

@Beaf,

Give up, your blind loyalty is fast making you the butt joke of this forum.

Imagine vulcaniser and rewire sef de talk.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by edoyad(m): 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2010
*listening to arguments and amazed at the quality of the analyses so far*
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by comechop(m): 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2010
edoyad:

*listening to arguments and amazed at the quality of the analyses so far*

Isnt it incredible? All the i.d.i.o.t.s are showing their true colors, like it wasnt apparent before. Outlandish claims.

go on guys

*grabs popcorn, sits back and watching*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

PDP Officials To Ribadu-provide More Evidences To Earn Waiver / Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara / 21 Released Chibok Girls Travel Home For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.