Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,926 members, 7,962,959 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1114957 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (1045) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2013
switdick:

shocked shocked

Just experience ??

Lol, you make me laugh,why do you talk as if you have a boyfriend that watches football and you're his girl that supports him and his Club ??

How can we have experience without the players?? If you deny us the players, what would you rather dortmund have??..

Read your own post again!!
Binsh are you ret@rded?? How does a simple minded klutz like you manage to make it to this section?

Benzema is more experienced but over the last two seasons is he better than Lewandoski?

Pepe is more experienced but over the last two seasons is he better than Hummels!

Ogheneme! How person go lack common sense like this?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switdick(m): 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2013
dayokanu: ^^ If you watched the game on that day, The semi final last year Bayern really took Madrid to school both legs and had poor finishing to blame for the game going to penalties

Record has it we have always beaten Madrid most times we meet in Europe. Twice we have done them Home and away even one aggregate after 2 legs was 8-3

Agreed!

But if you also recall, that it was solely on the tactics Mourhino used, how we played you guys the First 20-30mins of the match and got 2goals to seal up the win....

Don't know why mou changed the game on less attack thus paving way for your shooters to hold possession of the ball ,shots and misses were your mack Style"

Did it eventually pay or yield result of goals ?? Nahh

And you still think we being able to contain you guys wasn't a fine and grand tactics in defence ?? LoL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
BAYERN VS REAL MADRID
Bayern------------------------- Real Madrid
2 ---------Goals scored--------- 1
4 ---------Attempts on target--------- 4
6 ---------Attempts off target--------- 3
6 ---------Corners------------------ 4
0 ---------Offsides------------------ 1
20 ---------Fouls committed--------- 14
3 ---------Yellow cards--------- 6
0 ---------Red cards--------- 0

REAL MADRID VS BAYERN
Real Madrid--------------------------- Bayern
2 ---------Goals scored--------- 1
9 ---------Attempts on target--------- 9
6 ---------Attempts off target--------- 7
5 ---------Corners------------------ 5
4 ---------Offsides------------------ 1
12 ---------Fouls committed--------- 27
3 ---------Yellow cards--------- 4
0 ---------Red cards--------- 0

dayokanu:

Last year even when we were weaker We still dominated Madrid both legs. This season woulda been a whitewash.

Oga at the Top,

You keep saying you owned us both legs but I dont seem to see much difference in the stats for both teams in both legs last season

and lest you forget YOU WON VIA a PENALTY SHOOTOUT.

So Oga you did not own us in any way Sir.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switdick(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
A-40:

Binsh are you ret@rded?? How does a simple minded klutz like you manage to make it to this section?

Benzema is more experienced but over the last two seasons is he better than Lewandoski?

Pepe is more experienced but over the last two seasons is he better than Hummels!

Homie Chill, are we fighting ??

You should have explained deeper like dayokanu did,

That said, your point cut across as though,we don't stand a chance to win dortmund on both legs....

Which is funny by the way,except of course you haven't been watching of lately how we win our matches!!

Till then,you say ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2013
A-40:

Benzema is more experienced but over the last two seasons is he better than Lewandoski? LAST SEASON YES

Pepe is more experienced but over the last two seasons is he better than Hummels! YES IN BOTH SEASON

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switdick(m): 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
Nice one there usbcable,alotta ballyhoo's been made about that match....

Now stat has a different side. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
switdick: Nice one there usbcable,alotta ballyhoo's been made about that match....

Now stat has a different side. grin

he talks of the matches as if it was not same match I watched.
i just felt letme even go check it up again sef and alas na something different i see and read.

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2012/matches/round=2000266/match=2007690/postmatch/report/index.html
and
http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2012/matches/round=2000266/match=2007691/postmatch/report/index.html

to see what UEFA reports abpout both matches. it was a balanced tie with madrid missing chances just as Bayern.
if only real had converted most of its opening chances in both encounters. IF ONLY. IF ONLY. IF ONLY......
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switdick(m): 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
@usbcable, Exactly my point....

We could also play them but chose a different tactic style of countering them to hold still on defence....

If we had been the one with the possession,am very sure there wouldn't have been a penalty shoot out,as it would have been one of our many wins
grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
@usbcable
Lewandoski has 66 goals for club and country over the last 2 seasons! Can you tell us about Benzema?

Hummels is presently one of the best defenders in Europe as we speak! Lol no one rates Pepe anymore

switdick:

Homie Chill, are we fighting ??

You should have explained deeper like dayokanu did,

That said, your point cut across as though,we don't stand a chance to win dortmund on both legs....

Which is funny by the way,except of course you haven't been watching of lately how we win our matches!!

Till then,you say ?
Read your previous post and see what you wrote. I didn't say you guys didn't stand a chance! Every team left in the tournament stand an equal chance of winning it all! I only found it funny that you could term the only team left unbeaten that qualified from the toughest group as weak!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switdick(m): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2013
A-40:
@usbcable
Lewandoski has 66 goals for club and country over the last 2 seasons! Can you tell us about Benzema?

Hummels is presently one of the best defenders in Europe as we speak! Lol no one rates Pepe anymore

Read your previous post and see what you wrote. I didn't say you guys didn't stand a chance! Every team left in the tournament stand an equal chance of winning it all! I only found it funny that you could term the only team left unbeaten that qualified from the toughest group as weak!

And I really don't know why you find a problem with them being the second weakest side on the tournament in the semis by my opinion ??

Like you stated in your previous post about their experience deficiency in comparison with us...

Barcelona I termed as the weakest aren't far from strong either,is just that there's a vast decrease in their recent form which is known by many...and I said that because the clubs left in this semis have a crafty Style of play which in my opinion,barca aren't fit to put up with....yes even dortmund" to me will beat this barca,not on a game series though,but on two legs series , That, I know of!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2013
A-40:
@usbcable

BENZEMA
2011 - 2012
APPS ------- 65
GOALS ------ 35
ASSISTS ---- 18

LEWANDOWSKI
2011 - 2012
APPS ------ 53
GOALS ----- 33
ASSISTS --- 10

Source: www.espn.datzall

what your source for the famed 66 goals?

this season Benzo reverted to the cat he once was sadly though.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2013
usbcable:

he talks of the matches as if it was not same match I watched.
i just felt letme even go check it up again sef and alas na something different i see and read.

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2012/matches/round=2000266/match=2007690/postmatch/report/index.html
and
http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2012/matches/round=2000266/match=2007691/postmatch/report/index.html

to see what UEFA reports abpout both matches. it was a balanced tie with madrid missing chances just as Bayern.
if only real had converted most of its opening chances in both encounters. IF ONLY. IF ONLY. IF ONLY......

Check the possession stats and get back to me

Tell me the last time you saw mourinho on his knees
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
dayokanu:

Check the possession stats and get back to me

Tell me the last time you saw mourinho on his knees

Real Madrid has never been a possession chasing team.
Even against thed best possession team aka barca home away foreign stadia we always leave the ball for them.

Against dortmund even against gala they had more possession.

so having more possession does not translate to owning us.

even gan sef paapa the possession be 54% to 46% Bayern / Real and you term that as owning us. i beg to disagree.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2013
and about the Knees thingy.

he kneeled to his creator supplicating to him and not a sign of submissiveness to a BM
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
usbcable: and about the Knees thingy.

he kneeled to his creator supplicating to him and not a sign of submissiveness to a BM

And it was only vs Bayern that he has kneeled to the creator

Submission supplication bottom line was Bayern brought the arrogant one to his knees
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
dayokanu:

And it was only vs Bayern that he has kneeled to the creator

Submission supplication bottom line was Bayern brought the arrogant one to his knees

soo you too dey amongst them. SMH.
dont worry he will prostrate next time when he beats your team again like he did with inter milan.

obviously thats why you feel he is an arrogant p.rick
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2013
usbcable:

soo you too dey amongst them. SMH.
dont worry he will prostrate next time when he beats your team again like he did with inter milan.

obviously thats why you feel he is an arrogant p.rick

You suppose know say Madrid na Bayerns pet.

We do them anyhow we want

Have you checked who scored the fastest goal in CL history and who was it scored on?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 15, 2013
Dear Bayern fans,

We'll have to beat you guys in this semis for the sake of Pep , so that he'll have something new to add to you guys.

Don't you know that if you ends up with a treble this season, he 'll not have anything new to give? Such that if he gets only the league title or so next season, you guys will start saying he's overrated without Messi and co. We love him so much, so we 'll leave him the honour of being the coach to restore to Bayern, the strong mentality of winning the UCL after several attempts.

We'll do it for our Pep, so you guys don't put him under immense pressure.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2013
Johnpaul88: Dear Bayern fans,

We'll have to beat you guys in this semis for the sake of Pep , so that he'll have something new to add to you guys.

Don't you know that if you ends up with a treble this season, he 'll not have anything new to give? Such that if he gets only the league title or so next season, you guys will start saying he's overrated without Messi and co. We love him so much, so we 'll leave him the honour of being the coach to restore to Bayern, the strong mentality of winning the UCL after several attempts.

We'll do it for our Pep, so you guys don't put him under immense pressure.
Loool save the narrative bro! We are here to put yall over the hill end the dynasty once and for all and you guys can be proud that a worthy team like Bayern did so. Since 08 its been more or less law that you have to beat Barca to win the Champions League so drawing us with you is a sign as we didn't do so in our previous losses
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
A-40:

Loool save the narrative bro! We are here to put yall over the hill end the dynasty once and for all and you guys can be proud that a worthy team like Bayern did so. Since 08 its been more or less law that you have to beat Barca to win the Champions League so drawing us with you is a sign as we didn't do so in our previous losses
Yeah it's true you have to beat us to win the champions league. But it's also true that if we lose out in one season, we get it in the next. Man united beat us in the semis of 2008, we got it in 2009. Inter eliminated us the following year but we won again 2011. Chealse was our nemesis last year, so assuming the trend continues, we'll be celebrating again come 25th may.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2013
Johnpaul88: Yeah it's true you have to beat us to win the champions league. But it's also true that if we lose out in one season, we get it in the next. Man united beat us in the semis of 2008, we got it in 2009. Inter eliminated us the following year but we won again 2011. Chealse was our nemesis last year, so assuming the trend continues, we'll be celebrating again come 25th may.
That was in the Pep Guardiola era! No disrespect to Villanova but he aint no Pep.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
Johnpaul88: Yeah it's true you have to beat us to win the champions league. But it's also true that if we lose out in one season, we get it in the next. Man united beat us in the semis of 2008, we got it in 2009. Inter eliminated us the following year but we won again 2011. Chealse was our nemesis last year, so assuming the trend continues, we'll be celebrating again come 25th may.
This present Barca team is suspect I wouldn't bet on yall celebrating on the 25th
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
Mario Gomez scoring a trey last night with Robben,Shaq and Mandzukic finishing it up!

Berlin bound! 1 win at a time. Vaminos!! Mia san Meister
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2013
Gomez scored a hat trick within 10mins

80, 82nd and 86th minute

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2013
A-40:

That was in the Pep Guardiola era! No disrespect to Villanova but he aint no Pep.
Have you forgotten that Vilanova was Pep's right hand man for the four years he had with our first team and one year he held with our B team?

There were even some suggestions that Pep owed most of the tactical innovations he used while he held sway as Barca's coach, to Vilanova.

Not taking anything away from Pep, Vilanova's been the tactical genius from which Pep tapped from. He 's shown that already this season he 's been with us as head. We have not lacked in tactical wise this season. It's only been injuries that have consistently disrupted his plans, but he always seems to know what to do.

However , in time, we all will find out if Pep is the real tactical genius we all thought he is. Or was he just a fortunate guy who happened to be in the right place at the right time and have all things moving for his good .

As for Tito, he 's already proven he can hold his own at the highest level. I regret that his feeble health may force him to prematurely leave football althogether. But i love the guy already and barring another relapse, he may yet surpass whatever Pep may have achieved in Barcelona.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2013
dayokanu: Gomez scored a hat trick within 10mins

80, 82nd and 86th minute
Why was it that some if not all the rounds in which you guys played, all took place in Allianz Arena, knowing fully well that there was not to be any second leg? I think it gave Bayern upper hand in all the matches since they played at home.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2013
Johnpaul88: Why was it that some if not all the rounds in which you guys played, all took place in Allianz Arena, knowing fully well that there was not to be any second leg? I think it gave Bayern upper hand in all the matches since they played at home.

Out of 5 rounds played

Bayern played 2 rounds at away locations and 3 Home. ratio 2/5

Tell us the last time or the ratio of Barcas CL knock out games that they played the return leg away

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
usbcable:

BENZEMA
2011 - 2012
APPS ------- 65
GOALS ------ 35
ASSISTS ---- 18

LEWANDOWSKI
2011 - 2012
APPS ------ 53
GOALS ----- 33
ASSISTS --- 10

Source: www.espn.datzall

what your source for the famed 66 goals?

this season Benzo reverted to the cat he once was sadly though.
I clearly wrote over the last two seasons and you are still asking me where I saw 66 goals undecided
Even despite that he played a dozen fewer games so what does that tell you?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
Johnpaul88: Have you forgotten that Vilanova was Pep's right hand man for the four years he had with our first team and one year he held with our B team?
And? Does this mean all right hand men are better than their superiors? There's a reason why they are right hand men

Johnpaul88:
There were even some suggestions that Pep owed most of the tactical innovations he used while he held sway as Barca's coach, to Vilanova.
That's what they are suggestions

Johnpaul88:
Not taking anything away from Pep, Vilanova's been the tactical genius from which Pep tapped from. He 's shown that already this season he 's been with us as head. We have not lacked in tactical wise this season. It's only been injuries that have consistently disrupted his plans, but he always seems to know what to do.
Nansense! Are you saying that Pep didn't have to deal with injuries too? Where did you even come up with these unfounded claims! "Pep taps his tactical genius from Villanova"

Johnpaul88:
However , in time, we all will find out if Pep is the real tactical genius we all thought he is. Or was he just a fortunate guy who happened to be in the right place at the right time and have all things moving for his good .
Anyone that doubts Pep's ability has to be mentally challenged! We all know where Barca was before he took over and where they are now! His brilliance even rubbed off on the NT and Spain are no longer the perennial underachievers they used to be

Johnpaul88:
As for Tito, he 's already proven he can hold his own at the highest level. I regret that his feeble health may force him to prematurely leave football althogether. But i love the guy already and barring another relapse, he may yet surpass whatever Pep may have achieved in Barcelona.
Well he's already lost his first Supercup (something Pep never did)
Can he surpass Pep? I dunno Pep won a treble in his first season at Barca! Trounced Mourinho 5-zip in their first clash

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 18, 2013
Pep was an awesome guy when he was our coach. The best coach we ever had! He gave Barcelona and in extension the NT every thing.
I hate to be drawn into arguments about him.

But we have another Coach now and you 'll expect that we 'll continue to show optimism about his ability to keep the flag flying really high. His weak health have prevented him from discharging his duties without distractions. But we have already seen enough to believe we are taking the right path with him.

As for Pep, i'll love him to win alot of trophies with Bayern to show the world who refuse to see that he was really a genius while he was with us. They refuse to give him the credit he deserves.
I'm really happy Bayern landed him.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AjanleKoko: 9:42am On Apr 18, 2013
A-40:

And? Does this mean all right hand men are better than their superiors? There's a reason why they are right hand men

That's what they are suggestions

Nansense! Are you saying that Pep didn't have to deal with injuries too? Where did you even come up with these unfounded claims! "Pep taps his tactical genius from Villanova"

Anyone that doubts Pep's ability has to be mentally challenged! We all know where Barca was before he took over and where they are now! His brilliance even rubbed off on the NT and Spain are no longer the perennial underachievers they used to be

Well he's already lost his first Supercup (something Pep never did)
Can he surpass Pep? I dunno Pep won a treble in his first season at Barca! Trounced Mourinho 5-zip in their first clash

No mind JP.
There's a reason why Tito was Pep's assistant, and not the other way round.
Tito's a good coach also. It's a pity he has been sick, so we can't really pass judgement on him. In fact, I feel that illness will probably not give him significant career longevity. He might retire prematurely if his cancer comes back.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:27am On Apr 18, 2013
Johnpaul88: Pep was an awesome guy when he was our coach. The best coach we ever had! He gave Barcelona and in extension the NT every thing.
I hate to be drawn into arguments about him.

But we have another Coach now and you 'll expect that we 'll continue to show optimism about his ability to keep the flag flying really high. His weak health have prevented him from discharging his duties without distractions. But we have already seen enough to believe we are taking the right path with him.

As for Pep, i'll love him to win alot of trophies with Bayern to show the world who refuse to see that he was really a genius while he was with us. They refuse to give him the credit he deserves.
I'm really happy Bayern landed him.
Read what you previously wrote above! You went a little too far with your optimism about his abilities

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (1045) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.