Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,943 members, 7,962,999 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1115010 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (1045) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 24, 2013
Well I Neuer saw that coming.

For all Barca’s show-Boateng, they end up getting Mullered.

Looking at the possession they had, you’d think it was a daylight Ribery.

Dunno what Heynckes has Dante the team but it’s the perfect response to the Lahm bells that rang with Chelsea Robben the trophy from under their noses last year.

Good result, Alaba couple a glasses of Martinez to celebrate. grin grin grin

*Culled from BBC*

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 2:26am On Apr 24, 2013
Roland17: I very well do understand why Dayo and Akpan lipsrsealed are craving Madrid, their chances of qualifying for the finals facing Madrid is way higher compared to playing Barca.

Compared to Madrid, Barca dominates possession and this is a huge factor physically and stamina wise during the latter stages of games (80 mins upwards) thus even if u go ahead during the early stages, Barca can always come back to draw or win the game in the latter stages of the game.

Its a very tough match up, Barca have slipped into the gutters of inconsistency especially their defense and i think Bayern can exploit that, but can they hold on?

I am tempted to make predictions in support of Barca, but......

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 4:53am On Apr 24, 2013
Now its Gotze and someone keeps reminding us the Bundesliga is competitive....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:35am On Apr 24, 2013
Roland17: Now its Gotze and someone keeps reminding us the Bundesliga is competitive....

The same way Arsenals captain was taken away to man Utd, Check the Man Utd team that just won the EPL and count how many players they took from other EPL teams

Rio, Carrick, Jones, Young, Valencia, Rooney, RvP etc
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 24, 2013
Barca have now lost THREE matches in one UCL season!

Also, no team has ever overcome a 4+ goal 1st leg deficit in the UCL knockout stage. Arsenal were close to doing so last season, but ultimately came up short against Milan.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 5:42am On Apr 24, 2013
What a statement! shocked

Welldone Krauts.

Congrats to Dayo and A40
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 24, 2013
Congrats Dayo!

You guys were close to tactical perfection.

We were deservedly beaten.

But the scoreline flattered you guys.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 24, 2013
Maybe the board didnt do enough to convince Jup p Heynckes to stay and hastily appointed Guardiola. When Hitzfeld was leaving, they employed Klinnsman and it was doom.

I feel for bayern cos we arent known for 'tiki taka' rubbish but Pep would most likely adopt the same style, which bayern arent used to.

Bayern plays with team work.. we had relatively no biggies in 2001 when we won the UCL with the likes of Anderson, Kuffor, linke, sagnol, Elber, Sergio, Jeremies, Effenberg, Lizarazu Scholl.

The same tradition of team work has propolled Bayern to this level. I hope Pep wouldnt come in to destroy that tradition
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 24, 2013
eyoniggar: Did I hear some1 say we havent been able to record a win in allianz arena in 3 attempts? Please correct me if am wrong, during the reign of the deadly trio, messi, eto, henry, I remember quite alright when Bayern got mauled 4-1 at the camp nou, we went on to record a second leg victory courtesy of a lone goal by Keita.
u must really have some memory challenges. It was 1-1. Ribery scored for Bayern. Its obvious many of u guys dont watch football. Klinnsman was Bayern's coach then with Podolski, Luka toni, Klose on board in the team squad back then
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2013
Thomas Müller, arguably the most technically astute footballer of his generation. cool

Top bloke. cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 24, 2013

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AjanleKoko: 10:16am On Apr 24, 2013
Congrats to Bayern.
You guys played the game like it was the Super Bowl, American-football style sef. embarassed

I hope y'all win. You deserve it.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 10:51am On Apr 24, 2013
nateevs:
Jokers! cheesy cheesy
And what do you think Bayern will be playing next season with Guardiola and "Muller"
Maybe we should start by asking what attracted Bayern to Guardiola in the first place? Effective football has been working for them so far hasn't it?

Effective football my foot.
That is why I've always said that you understand very little about football or management and I know that Ibime will agree with me. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2013
usbcable:
YES a BOIG surprise awaits

bayern 4
barcelona 0
grin
Bros u talk am oh! Did you place a bet on any site cos you would probably be a very rich man now

Every team needs a Thomas Muller mehn! I don't know how many times I've gone on about how cerebral this ninja is and the intensity he brings to Bayern them no born Pep well to not play am if he wants results! Bayern don't play that shyte
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2013
A-40:

Bros u talk am oh! Did you place a bet on any site cos you would probably be a very rich man now

Every team needs a Thomas Muller mehn! I don't know how many times I've gone on about how cerebral this ninja is and the intensity he brings to Bayern them no born Pep well to not play am if he wants results! Bayern don't play that shyte
Mr nateevs thinks otherwise. Can you send him a text message please. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2013
Johnpaul88:

You guys were close to tactical perfection.

We were deservedly beaten.

But the scoreline flattered you guys.
Just the ninja I was waiting for! Flattered how? When I told you Barca was at its most vulnerable you thought I was just yarning idle chatter! Over-reliance on Messi and a lack of an alternative tactic did you guys in! Over 60% possession but not a single shot on target it doesn't get any dismal than that

The tie is not over sha but I love the odds
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2013
FBS:
Mr nateevs thinks otherwise. Can you send him a text message please. cheesy
No mind Nateevs! Little does he know Thomas Muller would be the first name on his team sheet. Guardiola was not always enamored with tiki-taka he had bruisers like Yaya Toure,Keita,Pique,Alves(still there) once upon a time but somewhere along the line I think he got carried away but his last season in Barca must have thought him a big lesson and last night's game has shown him the importance of a Plan B
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nateevs(m): 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2013
A-40:

No mind Nateevs! Little does he know Thomas Muller would be the first name on his team sheet. Guardiola was not always enamored with tiki-taka he had bruisers like Yaya Toure,Keita,Pique,Alves(still there) once upon a time but somewhere along the line I think he got carried away but his last season in Barca must have thought him a big lesson and last night's game has shown him the importance of a Plan B

Don't mind the ninja with the leaking mouth. I have no idea where I commented about Muller. Never mentioned him on this forum. See my post on our thread and how I commented on how the less than insanely technical Iniestas and Messis still fit into the Barca/Spanish system.

These actors think I don't like a grafter or a player who focuses on pace and strength before flash. It's wrong. What I don't like is a grafter with average/no technique.

For the record, if I had Thomas Muller at Chelsea, he'll be first on my team sheet.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2013
Where is the muchacho comparing Lewandoski to Benzema
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:17am On Apr 25, 2013
usbcable:

see pot calling kettle black.

when you were mentioning 66 goals did you include no of matches? NO.
you choose to highlight what favors you most.

why not let us also mention that benzema was constantly being used as a substitue in the matches he also featured for real madrid unlike Lewandowski that was a constant starter.

or highlight the number of assists
or that it was the inefficiency of Dortmund strikers/Poland (Robert being prominent here) that led to him not playing as much games as Karim in the seasons being talked about.

Analysis is subjective My dear and we all have the effing right to use it to our advantage.(full stop)
Hehehehehehehehe aso fun won won ko won gbo

Johnpaul88: ^^^
Barca clueless without Messi? But we still manage to get three points and that's the essence of playing the match. With Messi, it'll be easier to get the 3 points but without him, we'll get the points anyway however tough it gets.

But come tuesday, a fully rested and fit Messi will be unleashed and we'll see how you can handle that. If Messi does not get injured again in Munich, i forsee a torrid time for Bayern back line. He's not kicked a ball for like ages. He'll be dying to get his magical left foot to kick one.

A-40:

But its the truth! You guys where clueless! Its not about the margin you won guys like Iniesta,Xavi,Thiago,Villa played poorly!

Anyway unlike other teams we have goal scoring threats of our own so while we know all we have to do is shutdown Messi who do you shutdown for Bayern? If Alves and Alba go on their usual buccaneering runs you can be sure Ribery and Robben would punish em
dayokanu:

Feelers I am hearing has it would be Viktor Kassai the same ref who awarded that useless penalty and yellow card to Alaba at Bernabeu last year

A-40:

He is the one it seems! Hopefully we wouldn't give them any room for any monkey business tho that shouldn't be our focus! This is Barca at its most vulnerable over the last 4 years we have to take advantage

Johnpaul88: ^^^
Barca at their most vulnerable state? You may be surprised as to what will happen on tuesday.

Some of us have been watching this game since we could stand on both feet so when we OG's dey talk te ti ke gbo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:31am On Apr 25, 2013
Gotze seemed a bit subdued last night for obvious reasons though he still managed to provide an excellent cross for the first goal

Gomez + 20million euros for Lewangoalski! What say you Watzke?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
Gomez wouldnt fit into BvB playing style
Cos Gomez is a poacher not really a ball playing striker

Where is the guy comparing Benzema to Lewandowski?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
I think he would thrive in Dortmund he just needs to be pushed!
Gomez's case is rather puzzling cos you can't fault his goalscoring record asides that he showed at the Euros that he can be more than a goal poacher (the first 3 games) why Joachim Loew chose to drop him for the Greece game I would never know because up till that point he was the best player for Die Mannschaft and was on a roll. Personally I think he needs to work on his confidence,work ethic and psychological conditioning! Mandzukic would probably never be a natural goalscoring machine like Gomez
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 26, 2013
A-40:
I think he would thrive in Dortmund he just needs to be pushed!
Gomez's case is rather puzzling cos you can't fault his goalscoring record asides that he showed at the Euros that he can be more than a goal poacher (the first 3 games) why Joachim Loew chose to drop him for the Greece game I would never know because up till that point he was the best player for Die Mannschaft and was on a roll. Personally I think he needs to work on his confidence,work ethic and psychological conditioning! Mandzukic would probably never be a natural goalscoring machine like Gomez

Gomez only scored in 2 games ar Euro 2012. Low might have dropped him against Greece cos he failed to score in the final group game or just wanted a squad rotation, which paid of in the sense that it was in that game that Marco reus became a force to reckon with.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:47am On Apr 26, 2013
toba: Gomez only scored in 2 games ar Euro 2012. Low might have dropped him against Greece cos he failed to score in the final group game or just wanted a squad rotation, which paid of in the sense that it was in that game that Marco reus became a force to reckon with.
I know, what I'm saying is he was the best or at least most productive player at the Euros and I daresay he would have had a much much better tournament had Loew not inexplicably dropped him for the Greece game! Despite not scoring in the final game I remember he did provide an assist for Podudski. Big tournaments are not the tournaments for rotation it breaks rhythm and momentum besides Reus came in and scored when the game was done and dusted
It was guys like Muller and Podudski that performed below par at the Euros and not Gomez
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:09am On Apr 26, 2013
Our yellow card issue worries me mehn I just hope we can safely navigate through it. Schweini,Lahm,Martinez,Dante,Gomez and Gustavo that's a lot of bodies! We really have to be cautious the way I see it it would be a miracle if all six of them manage to escape a booking at Camp Nou

Why doesn't Platini scrap this phucking rule!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2013
toba: Gomez only scored in 2 games ar Euro 2012. Low might have dropped him against Greece cos he failed to score in the final group game or just wanted a squad rotation, which paid of in the sense that it was in that game that Marco reus became a force to reckon with.

Mario Gomez scored the lone goal vs Portugal and the 2 goals vs Holland making it 3 goals at the Euros
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
Yawns.

Congrats by the way.

Sadly as much as I want Barca to beat you guys in camp nou it wont be so.

The way they play bilbao this weekend will judge what the likely outcome will be come wednesday.

@A40,

i sadly didnt take any bet. wink but was i thrilled see the fouth goal from "yea muller baby"(saying it like lil' wayne)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2013
Muller,Schweini,Lahm all get the day off while the other big dogs like Dante,Gomez,Ribery,Alaba,Robben and Martinez start from the bench

Freiburg are giving us a game! I'm feeling Emre Can tho I hope these young niggas can get some playing time next season

usbcable: Yawns.

Congrats by the way.

Sadly as much as I want Barca to beat you guys in camp nou it wont be so.

The way they play bilbao this weekend will judge what the likely outcome will be come wednesday.

@A40,

i sadly didnt take any bet. wink but was i thrilled see the fouth goal from "yea muller baby"(saying it like lil' wayne)
Barring any sending offs I see us getting at worst a draw
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2013
Emre Can Torrr
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2013
Half time! Nice goal by the Shaq Attack

dayokanu: Emre Can Torrr

Naah it was the Shaq
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2013
Congrats to Bayern Munich for setting a new points record in the Bundesliga! Mia san mia

The link below is comical cheesy cheesy
http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1426551/tito-vilanova-says-not-throwing-towel-bayern-yet?cc=5901

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (1045) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.