Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,944 members, 7,963,000 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1115020 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (1045) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2013
Here's something cool I picked up from somewhere

'95-'96 Meister: BvB
'97 CL Winner: BvB
'97 Pokal Winner: Stuttgart
'97 Meister: Bayern
'97 teams promoted from 2nd Liga: FCK and Hertha

Here is where it gets interesting:

'11-'12 Meister: BvB
'13 CL will most likely be Bayern vs BvB
'13 Pokal Final: Bayern vs Stuttgart
'13 Meister: Bayern
'13 teams looking likely to be promoted from 2nd Liga: FCK and Hertha

If history freaking repeats itself, then I don't know what I'll do.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2013
dayokanu:

Mario Gomez scored the lone goal vs Portugal and the 2 goals vs Holland making it 3 goals at the Euros
all 3 goals by Mario Gomez were scored in only 2 games at Euro 2012, a confirmation of my earlier post

toba: Gomez only scored in 2 games ar Euro 2012. Low might have dropped him against Greece cos he failed to score inthe final group game or just wanted a squad rotation, which paidof in the sense that it was in that game that Marco reus became a force to reckon with.

meanwhile, im worried cos of this trending news

Dutchman told to leave by new boss.

New Bayern Munich boss Pep Guardiola has reportedly told Arjen Robben that he can leave this summer as his his game has become to predictable

Pep Guardiola Looks to Offload Bayern Munich Winger Arjen Robben
bySteven GreenApril 27th, 2013CommentsTweet

will this not affect his performance on Wednesday?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2013
That story is hard to believe but really Pep can do as he pleases so long as it produces results I don't see it affecting Robben as even he knows this probably his last time to win a UCL! Man we have to treat this like our last shot! Cos it just might be
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2013
lm seeing it that Robben played the game of his life to impress Pep. The likes of Robben &Ribery are treated like kings in Munich and said they're ready to end it in Munich.

Will it go down well with such a player with that mindset?

Im really concerned
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2013
toba: lm seeing it that Robben played the game of his life to impress Pep. The likes of Robben &Ribery are treated like kings in Munich and said they're ready to end it in Munich.

Will it go down well with such a player with that mindset?

Im really concerned
Robben with his salty attitude and big game chokejobs has a lot to prove! Its up to him to win over players and fans who are divided on him! At the end of the day ninjas like Shaqiri and Gotze would probably push Ribery and Robben out of the team sooner than they expect! Robben should be more concerned about defining his legacy he is too talented to not have a major international title to his name

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 29, 2013
Beckenbauer: Barcelona will use dirty tricks

Franz Beckenbauer has warned Bayern Munich that Barcelona will not hesitate to use dirty tricks in the return of their Champions League semi-final tie at Camp Nou on Wednesday.

The Catalans were beaten 4-0 at the Allianz Arena last week and the West Germany legend has little doubt that they will give their all in the return in an attempt to turn things around.

"Barcelona will use any trick in the book to throw Bayern off balance. They'll not hesitate to use methods that are against the rules of the game as well as legitimate tricks. They will fight back," Beckenbauer told Bild.

"Barca will not give up. They will give their all to turn things around. They will try to provoke Bayern and use dirty tricks if necessary.

"Barca will probably try to make it a physical battle in order to disrupt Bayern's game. Bayern must try and avoid a lot of personal duels. There will be plenty of minor fouls."
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 29, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
Lol there's no gainsaying Barca would try all sorts of monkey business the key is for us to maintain our poise and keep our eyes on the prize! Push for that early goal that would simply kill the game
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2013
BREAKING: Bayern Munich buy Borussia Dortmund e. V. for €550m http://www.der-postillon.com/2013/04/transferwahnsinn-fc-bayern-munchen.html #satire

grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2013
@AAginian1m reacts to news of Bayern buying BVB: Considering interestfrom MUFC/Madrid, this deal was for best interest of German football
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
My Source from Germany says Dzeko might be on his way to Dortmund while Lewy finds his way to Bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:32am On Apr 30, 2013
toba: BREAKING: Bayern Munich buy Borussia Dortmund e. V. for €550m http://www.der-postillon.com/2013/04/transferwahnsinn-fc-bayern-munchen.html #satire

grin
Lol we are Germany's big brother! Bring on Lewandowski! They either sell to us or no one else
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2013
I have more confidence in BVB progressing than in Bayern doing same. Dante, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Martinez scares me
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2013
toba: I have more confidence in BVB progressing than in Bayern doing same. Dante, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Martinez scares me
Man you put the P in pessimism! This Barca team aint that good bruh I saw them over the weekend and I truly do not see them keeping a clean sheet against this Bayern team! I'd like to now see how they would manufacture 6 goals

The bookings worry me though which is why I hope we can score early! Doing so would kill off the game as a contest and then we could take off the guys in danger of missing the final! Lahm has been in this situation before so has Schweini last season and they survived I also hope the ref uses his discretion and gives the players a bit of leg room
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2013
you wouldn't understand why im so passionate about this games. I want all German finals. I dont care who wins afterwards. 2001 is such a long time since an internation trophy entered Germany
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2013
Go Dortmund! Do the Bundesliga proud
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2013
toba: you wouldn't understand why im so passionate about this games. I want all German finals. I dont care who wins afterwards. 2001 is such a long time since an internation trophy entered Germany
Germany would not be denied this year! On the club level Spain is at the edge of the cliff already and all we and BVB need to do is push it starting tonight
If/when we do get to the Finals we are condemned to win! I can't even stomach the thought of falling short again biko. 3 Finals in 4 years without winning any would be too much to bear! We gave London its first Champions League so its payback time
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2013
I almost had a heart attack.

Thks Dortmund. All German final still on course
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2013
Dortmund a dead team without Gotze
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:41am On May 01, 2013
That was close yo! Wonder if Gotze would be back for our game against Dortmund this weekend

I hope our boys got a timely reminder not to let up though Barca's task is decidedly more difficult than Madrid's! Its key we get a goal at some point and I'm sure we will
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:47am On May 01, 2013
I thought about it all night. Bayern must not be wasteful. Barca is depleted. No Abidal and Sergio or Alba. Muller must score and Jup must start Mandzukic cos of his defensive ability
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:47am On May 01, 2013
toba: I thought about it all night. Bayern must not be wasteful. Barca is depleted. No Abidal and Sergio or Alba. Muller must score and Jup must start Mandzukic cos of his defensive ability
Mandzukic would start! Chill bruh we got this! All I want is an early goal so that Barca's resistance is broken
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:40pm On May 01, 2013
Neuer - Alaba,Lahm,Van Buyten,Boateng - Martinez,Schweinsteiger,Muller - Robben,Ribery,Mandzukic

Suprise suprise Messi on the bench!! I'm a bit worried with Van Buyten starting but really scoring should be the focus! A goal before halftime and the match becomes an exhibition

And please Lahm and Schweini don't get booked
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:46pm On May 01, 2013
Robben is beyond redemption! Smh! If only Kroos would be back in time!

Avoiding any cards is the koko now anyway
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:53pm On May 01, 2013
A nigga spoke too soon! Super goal from Robben
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 9:16pm On May 01, 2013
This is Pure HEEUUUMILIAAAATION
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:23pm On May 01, 2013
How do you like us now

Barcelona beaten 7-0 aggregate

So was the referee to blame this time around?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 9:32pm On May 01, 2013
Mueller is one player I want to see at Chelsea. What a player.

Bayern mauled barca. kudos to you guys.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:32pm On May 01, 2013
[size=28pt]BAYERN MUNICH

WE RUN THIS SHIIT.

BEAT ALMIGHTY BARCELONA 7-0 AGGREGATES
[/size]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 01, 2013
Congrats to Bayern
Well worthy of their triumph
Best of luck in the finals.
Please don't choke again.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:53pm On May 01, 2013
We would try not to
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 01, 2013
on 10th March 2013

Philipp Lahm has revealed his hope that Bayern Munich will face Borussia Dortmund should they reach the Champions League final this campaign.

The Bavarians were runners up last season and head into their last-16 second leg at home with a 3-1 advantage over Arsenal.

Lahm, who grabbed his ninth assist of the Bundesliga season indie Roten‘s 3-2 win over Fortuna Dusseldorf on Saturday afternoon, has his fingers

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-league/2013/03/10/3814471/lahm-wants-bayern-dortmund-champions-league-final

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (1045) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.