Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,766 members, 7,935,273 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:38 AM

Why do European countries have a single ethnic group dominating a country? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why do European countries have a single ethnic group dominating a country? (3213 Views)

Why Do European Countries Have A Single Ethnic Group Dominating A Country? / No Single Ethnic Group Can And Will Carry Nigeria / No Single Ethnic Group Can And Will Carry Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Why do European countries have a single ethnic group dominating a country? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
pchukwudi:
I think your narrative is misleading.

No country in this world is as diverse and self contradictory as Nigeria.

The US population is over 70% white and over 70% Christian.

The second single largest racial or religious group is less than 15% of the population.

That shows that the US is way more homogeneous than Nigeria has ever been or will ever be.

When Obama came out in 2008 to run for presodency, more of the "70%" voted for him than the 14%! Its more about mentality and the willingness to grow than on differences in tongue and culture.

That's just my take.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Trends As Nigerians React To The Presidential Seal Of Group / IPOB Mobilise Themselves And Storm The Kenyan Embassy In Ottawa, Canada / Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.