Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,521 members, 7,885,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:27 AM

Yar Adua's Message To Nigerians! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Yar Adua's Message To Nigerians! (848 Views)

Yar Adua's 100 Days Vs Gej's 100 Days / Breaking News: Susan Boyle Set To Marry President Yar' Adua. / Pictures Of President Yar Adua alighting from gulfsteam aircraft fom saudi>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar Adua's Message To Nigerians! by BillGatesFan(m): 3:28pm On May 12, 2007
YAR ADUAS MESSAGE TO NIGERIANS!!!

Sank you, sank you, my pellow Naijurians por ze goodwill messages. I want to sank you por not boting por me as fresident of ze Pederal Refublic of Naijuria. But I received ze most imfortant botes prom Fresident Obasanjo and INEC. Zis is why I have now been declared ze winner of ze elections and ze fresident-elect of ze Pederal Refublic of Naijuria. Nagode to Obasanjo and nagode to INEC, for zia beri beri imfortant suffort.

What are your comments?
Re: Yar Adua's Message To Nigerians! by Bankole01(m): 4:53pm On May 12, 2007
yawn ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Re: Yar Adua's Message To Nigerians! by ssgi4in1(m): 8:25pm On May 12, 2007
Hmmmmmmm, I won't allow you go ahead insultin our would be presdent. He actually won and you knew.Do you take delight in jesting him? sad sad sad
Re: Yar Adua's Message To Nigerians! by Seun(m): 8:36pm On May 12, 2007
The freedom to insult a president is one of the sweetest dividends of democracy. wink
Re: Yar Adua's Message To Nigerians! by BillGatesFan(m): 4:04pm On May 13, 2007
@Seun: thank you jara, some people don't k,now that we are practicing democracy now and not military rule.

@ ssgi4in1 : What will you do about it? I only post what yara dua said and how he speaks,maybe that why George Bush refuse him visiting the WHITE HOUSE grin grin grin and remember freedom of speech
Re: Yar Adua's Message To Nigerians! by Gift4all(m): 3:38pm On May 18, 2007
Haba Uncle Segun! Even you too!

Please stop insulting our President-elect, he won the election. They were other good candidates like Prof. Pat Utomi etc. who contested on the platform of some not too popular parties which hindered their success at the polls. Atiku was severly brutalised by Baba and INEC b4 the elections while Buhari's past voted against him.

We can now say to our President-elect "ranka dade!" Long live his excellency, long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Ideot / Australian Style / Picture: Surfing Dangerously!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.