Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,563 members, 7,944,693 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

My Boyfriend Said I Look Old - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Said I Look Old (17444 Views)

My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics / My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break / My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by Tellthem(f): 11:07am On May 17, 2007
@ KACHI,

WHERE DID I SAY AM NOT FAR FROM  WHOOPI

thnking of  a celebrity, i look like toni braxton , only a bit fatter ( like 2 inches)
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by kachiface(m): 11:10am On May 17, 2007
YOU LOOK LIKE TONI BRAXTON!!!??

WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SINCE HUH?

That chic makes me go gaga!!!, um well, he he he,

I am actually trying my best to cheer you up.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by cuteass1(f): 11:10am On May 17, 2007
sexxxxy:

well if u look good,then i guess it don't matter, then don't don't feel depressed

Just what i was about to say,

Tellthem:

i can't and wont be any body else i will be myself who ever can't leave with it can kiss my A**

If you really felt that way, there wouldn't have been need for this thread here.
Noone is perfect, and atimes we need people to correct us. No one is saying you're ugly or misfigured, but even the most beautiful creature on earth might turn to something ekse if care is not taken.
So either you take to advice and look your best or don't, its your life anyway wink
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by sw: 11:12am On May 17, 2007
kachi_face, me first!

Cute_asss can i hook up with u as i plan to visit Norway b4 d end of the year
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by chinnys(f): 11:17am On May 17, 2007
i see myself , beautiful, medim height, to-die-for- shape , well spoken, educated, lovely eyes,
thats what i see ,
i can't and wont be any body else i will be myself who ever can't leave with it can kiss my A**

What an advert !
I like the hype, atleast that will fetch you a customer.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by Ugwumba(m): 11:20am On May 17, 2007
sw:

Tellthem, i think we are compatible, just e-mail me, tell your boyfriend that u've gotten someone that appreciate u. waiting for you reply.

sw:

kachi_face, me first!

Cute_asss can i hook up with u as i plan to visit Norway before d end of the year

@sw, are you trying to be helpful or just fishing? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by kachiface(m): 11:21am On May 17, 2007
Hey folks!
I gotta run, before my boss squeezes,

I started a thread on this my online shopping project (http://www.234world.com), I hope to get a response from you guys,

He he, grin Sorry, i am just so excited about being on this project that's y

to Tellthem, i wish you all the best with your guy, and if you do think you're feeling me, you know what to do grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by cuteass1(f): 11:21am On May 17, 2007
sw:

Cute_asss can i hook up with u as i plan to visit Norway before d end of the year

What a cheap toasting line, so you want to hook up with any coackroah jas long as they're in Norway, na wa ooh!! grin

I on the other hand, I don't hook up with anybody coming to Norway tongue

But you're most welcome to the fine country though, hope you catch fun wink

@ Chinnys
You're funny girl grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by sw: 11:35am On May 17, 2007
Cute_asss pls i will like to hook up with u as i plan to b in Norway b4 d end of the year
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by nynlicious(f): 11:42am On May 17, 2007
What re u waiting for? dump his broke ASS! angry
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by Kratos(m): 11:43am On May 17, 2007
This is a Joke right!

Some BF tells his girl she looks Old

its all in the context of what was going on

if it was a fight , then he was joking

if it wasnt a fight then he was careless

I dont think anyone should judge this until

@tellthem, Just tell us what was going on n y he would spring up n say

u look old!

cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by sexxxxy(f): 11:44am On May 17, 2007
nynlicious:

What re u waiting for? dump his broke ASS! angry

Its that easy hun?
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by Ambber(f): 11:44am On May 17, 2007
Just take it as a feedback, no need to be depressed about it just do something to loosen up and look good always. Familiarity sometimes breed contempt if he hasnt said anything about wanting out dont put words into his mouth. Look good always and be CONFIDENT nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent and most importantly quit the advert its not necessary keep your self esteem high

cheers

Ambber
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by sexyella: 11:47am On May 17, 2007
it basically has to do with your Ego as someone stated, maybe u are beginning to feel old,so u felt sad when he stated it. cheer up and be good to yaself okay. cheers.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by Kratos(m): 12:02pm On May 17, 2007
@sexyella

Ego is not in question here, do u know what they were talking about

what do u about how close they are

what do u even know about anything about them?

its too small for anyone here to make any comment,

oh tomorrow i can come up n say my babe says i am useless

n people will start talking

please this is long!!!!!!

i believe MZ tellthem should elaborate

period!
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by bebe2007(m): 12:22pm On May 17, 2007
He might not mean it in a bad way. Only trying to tell you something is wrong with the way you look. Maybe its your skin, or hair style or even make up since you say you were dressed in a chic way or maybe he thought the style didnt suit you. Check yourself am sure its not out of spite. My boyfriend has called me fat before and i definately was getting fat. He tells me when my make up is rubbish likewise i tell him when his mouth is smelling or when he looks like a prisoner (hair all over) thats why you are friends. The truth can be bitter. If he cant tell you then who would? if you are slim maybe you have become too skinny for him hence looking dried up and all bones. Dont take it personal ok. Ask him exactly what he means.

Cheer up missy!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by Tellthem(f): 12:43pm On May 17, 2007
we were not fighting
i was only admiring myself in the mirror and i asked him do you think i hav eth ebody of a 2- year old and he said yes i do ( which hurts cosi know i dont )

then he said but ur face looks old ,

and that was it

i have never been so hurt

so hurt i had to bring it to nairalanders to console me
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by IBDat(m): 12:44pm On May 17, 2007
Well my initial question has to be, do u?
How old are u?
Upload a pic and we can tell u if u look old 4 yo age or not undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by wadomi: 12:44pm On May 17, 2007
let us see your picture before we start blaming the boyfriend. but question, does he think obo is old as well?
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by Tellthem(f): 12:46pm On May 17, 2007
i wish i could but i cant cos am the shy type i dont like to be all over

just think of toni braxton a bit fatter and some pimples on her face

thats me
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by IBDat(m): 12:48pm On May 17, 2007
LOL - Nice try Toni is cute 4 her age, which obviously questions yo likeness to her.
Upload it 4 a couple of mins and i'll give an honest answer from my perspective wink
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by kike001(f): 12:51pm On May 17, 2007
dont take dat dump him
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by bebe2007(m): 12:52pm On May 17, 2007
Your face looks old!!! that is completely his opinion you have your own opinion right! babes i think you have low self esteem. You obviously enjoy good compliments. If you are sure of yourself then it wouldnt bother you like this. The face is old and he still loves you! whats there? we are all not perfect, even the said TONI BRAXTON you earlier mentioned is not. Am sure his body isnot perfect too. If it will make you feel better mention his to him ok. wink
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by Kratos(m): 12:54pm On May 17, 2007
Seems to me u just want to be hurt

He paid u a compliment about how lovely ur body is

or how young it is, you didnt believe him

but when he said ur face was old

u quickly believed him

Do u love him at all?

Do u tell him he looks good?

Do u tell him his imperfections?
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by somze(f): 12:54pm On May 17, 2007
It sounds like a bit like a joke but may have a little truth in how he feels. Talk things over with him. Dont sweat it.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by FemiD(m): 12:58pm On May 17, 2007
we were not fighting
i was only admiring myself in the mirror and i asked him do you think i hav eth ebody of a 2- year old and he said yes i do ( which hurts cosi know i don't )

then he said but your face looks old ,

and that was it

i have never been so hurt

so hurt i had to bring it to Nairaland users to console me

The guy is a perfect gentleman trying as much as possible to pass the message without much offence and here u are blowing it up like u 've been struck down by thunder. Even this does not indicate that his affection towards u is waivering. Aren't u lucky to have someone love you for who you are?

case closed!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by wadomi: 1:02pm On May 17, 2007
we dont know your age, we cant see your picture, so we cant judge - u only said u look like Toni Braxton - hmmm- that u look like TB doesnt mean u cant look old - so common - if u want advice - post your picture, put your age and stop this nonsense of I am a shy type so I cant put my picture - we go chop u?
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by Kratos(m): 1:10pm On May 17, 2007
Y should she post her pic

Its very dumb to need to see her

its simple, she TB, go 2 TB's website, thats her!

Actually the thing is that she is hurt

she needs to be consoled

not advertised for the hungry D*CkH**ds here!

n she also needs to understand that her man loves her

n is open with her!
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by wadomi: 1:12pm On May 17, 2007
Toni Braxton my foot - you can look like Toni Braxton and still look old, dont you know?
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by Kratos(m): 1:28pm On May 17, 2007
@wa_do_mi

tru kall!! TB is old as well, the point is she still looks good

Everybody gets old

I dont think one should make a meal of it

its simple, He complimented her before misyarning

its all balance

Mz Tellthem U r as young as u want to be

age is all in the heart!

He misfired his mouth!

Calm down
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by OmoEko1(f): 1:34pm On May 17, 2007
@The topic

Abeg dump his stupid ass fast for disrespecting you like that, and why are you with that type of guy self. From your story you sound beautiful so don't let his dumb ass put you down like that, I'm sure there is someone that will appreciate the way you look.

Don't beat youself over what one idiot told you
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Look Old by mekoyo(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2007
Maybe it was as a result of anger or your appearnce to him that morning.

Well they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so he is the one who tells if you are beautiful. But you have to correct that before he makes it a point of discussion among his friends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man / How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.