Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,219 members, 7,873,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Confusion Or Greedy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confusion Or Greedy? (625 Views)

Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? / Am I Greedy? / Women Are Basically Greedy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confusion Or Greedy? by jadedlulu(f): 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2010
wat does it say of our nigerian girls wen they are between the devil and the deep blue sea wen it comes to the topic of marriage. i need honest opinion on wat u think is best. u av a boyfriend who you and ur boyfriend know dat he wld not be ready for marriage in the next 4yrs and u av an older guy who is ready to take it to the next step and make u the mrs. wld u wait for ur boyfriend in the process grow old, hear ur mother nag from dusk to dawn or marry this older guy dat is obvious dat he loves u(can never really tell how long that love is planning to last.) and ready to make u his.
Re: Confusion Or Greedy? by iice(f): 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2010
Hmmm have a boyfriend and an older man.
Add 3 more men to enhance the choices.
Bf ko, older man ni.
Confusion multiplied by greed.
Re: Confusion Or Greedy? by kokoye(m): 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2010
cheesy  cheesy

Thank you modirato iice.

You may close this thread.

(1) (Reply)

Family And Fiancee Not Compatible: What Do I Do? / True Life Cases: / How Do You Know If Its Love Or A Common Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.