Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,151 members, 7,963,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:19 PM

Android, Anyone? - Phones (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? (188357 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (112) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2011
@ fanistic uninstall that byte tornado. its useless jare.

thats not a manager, its opera. it resumes downloads too as long as u dont kill the app.
Re: Android, Anyone? by fanistic(m): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2011
@4llerbuntu there are two types of opera, is it the operamini or opera mobile for android?
Re: Android, Anyone? by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2011
both. the one in the shot is mini but as far as i can tell the only difference is that the mobile uses adobe flash if installed and is way larger and runs javascript. guess other differences are not so apparent

for download they are the same
Re: Android, Anyone? by Azanor(m): 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2011
N101:

Try these numbers:

01262 9053
01765 3641
0803 3062260

Thanks, but the 2 landline numbers are not working and the MTN number sent me to voice mail.

Has anyone gone to Affordables or DSCL recently? How much is the HTC Desire and Desire S?
Re: Android, Anyone? by whoelse(m): 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2011
Azanor:

Thanks, but the 2 landline numbers are not working and the MTN number sent me to voice mail.

Has anyone gone to Affordables or DSCL recently? How much is the HTC Desire and Desire S?

The Desire S is 70k at DSCL.
Re: Android, Anyone? by Azanor(m): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2011
whoelse:

The Desire S is 70k at DSCL.

I think I might go for that.
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2011
Azanor:

I think I might go for that.
That's what am using now
Got mine there
You won't regret it
Re: Android, Anyone? by Azanor(m): 9:00am On Jul 08, 2011
lynxnoon:

That's what am using now
Got mine there
You won't regret it

Did you get it for that same price?
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 9:51am On Jul 08, 2011
Azanor:

Did you get it for that same price?

yes
though i feel it may have come down cos two weeks b4 i got mine it was N72,500
cheers
Re: Android, Anyone? by DoubleN(m): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2011
Are you high?
Re: Android, Anyone? by chris2000(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2011
Android is magic, no mistaking about that,
Android will ship with a set of core applications including an email client, SMS program, calendar, maps, browser, contacts, and others. All applications are written using the Java programming language.
Re: Android, Anyone? by desktop: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2011
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc running on gingerbread, the phone is so thin its taking so much off of me to say theres no witchcraft ionvolved in the thing but men make i no lie android, we are not talking phones anymore the phone thing that had to do with talking between two people is less than 1/20th of what these things do how come still call them phones?
Android, for those who know i cant shout abeg! lipsrsealed
Re: Android, Anyone? by DoubleN(m): 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2011
Hello Android Fam! grin
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2011
Na wah oh. . . . What's wrong with my wifi?
Can't seem to pick any wireless network
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 6:50am On Jul 10, 2011
Installed Assassins Creed yesterday
COOl!!
Re: Android, Anyone? by belushi7: 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2011
Guys, what is your take on google+ ? I got on my invite on XDA-DEVELOPERS, you can hop there if you need one.

Re: Android, Anyone? by belushi7: 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2011
Guys, what is your take on google+ ? I got on my invite on XDA-DEVELOPERS, you can hop there if you need one.

Re: Android, Anyone? by belushi7: 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2011
Sorry for posting twice. The initial post indicated stalled. That was why I tried it a second time.
Re: Android, Anyone? by DoubleN(m): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2011
Really feeling the ish, especially the hangout feature. Google really nailed it this time. Zukerberg has his work cut-out!
Re: Android, Anyone? by texazzpete(m): 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2011
Double N:

Really feeling the ish, especially the hangout feature. Google really nailed it this time. Zukerberg has his work cut-out!

You're kidding, right?

The guy with 750 million users 'has his work cut out'?

No. Google has their work cut out!
Re: Android, Anyone? by moonraker(m): 4:48am On Jul 11, 2011
Double N:

DOUBLE N?? Really?? See letseven forget abt the number of users facebook has already,

Do you know the new innovations that are gonna be integrated into facebook?? did u knw

that microsoft bought skype already and just joined forces with FB to fight google by introducing

video calling real time while online?? Guy, check yourself!!!!!
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2011
abeg somebody invite me na wink wink
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2011
lynxnoon:

abeg somebody invite me na wink wink

done wink
Re: Android, Anyone? by DoubleN(m): 11:25am On Jul 11, 2011
Believe me guys Google + is really the ish.
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2011
Na wah oh can't find google + in the android market
Any leads on how I can install it on my phone?
Re: Android, Anyone? by DoubleN(m): 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2011
lynxnoon:

Na wah oh can't find google + in the android market
Any leads on how I can install it on my phone?
Check here bro. https://market.android.com/details?id=com.google.android.apps.plus&feature=search_result
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2011
Double N:

Check here bro. https://market.android.com/details?id=com.google.android.apps.plus&feature=search_result
Thanks my guy
Found one on xda site

MEN!! Rooted droid device sweet oh, lol
Re: Android, Anyone? by Seaen(m): 8:05am On Jul 13, 2011
About to get delivery of my SGS2. Excited already.
Re: Android, Anyone? by linkin8k(m): 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2011
am in abuja and want to buy the desire s 4rm dscl which is 69500 now but they dont have an office here and tell me they can send it.
Im scared of paying before getting the phone. Has anyone tried dat wit dscl before?
Re: Android, Anyone? by belushi7: 6:49am On Jul 16, 2011
@linkin8k, if you are not convinced enough do not part with money. Just look for a friend you can trust that is heading Lagos and let him help you pick it up. Cash and carry.

Have you guys installed the new android market? Pretty cool shey! The new UI makes you wanna just go around the market and view new stuff. Well categorized for easy navigation. Some people reported its kind of slow but I don't think so. Probably because of the heavy pictures.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (112)

How To Borrow Airtime From Glo Using “borrow Me Credit” / How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones / The Galaxy A Series!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.