Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,330 members, 7,900,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 05:11 PM

Android, Anyone? - Phones (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? (186025 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (112) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? by Saddam: 10:34am On Apr 07, 2012
Android

Re: Android, Anyone? by ziccoit: 10:38am On Apr 07, 2012
How much is galaxy S II now?
Re: Android, Anyone? by charlesm91(m): 10:58am On Apr 07, 2012
Aint nuthn lyk an andriod,baabyy.
Gingerbread's tha OS dat wow me.
Unfadeable so gt prepared for ICe cream Sandwish
Re: Android, Anyone? by iamDozzy(m): 11:03am On Apr 07, 2012
na2day!:
Anyone using android phones,
I just bought HTC DESIRE, God! that phone is magic kiss kiss kiss
The os is crazy and the apps are just too fantastic, its as if there's an app for everything on the android marketplace
All u blackberry boys, spend a day with android and u'll nevert regret u did! wink
Kindly write below ur own experience with android phone and your favourite app.
Mine is soundhound - its free on the marketplace, though there's a paid version, just hum any song and it will tell u details of the song, fantastic! cheesy

Shazam does the same for blackberry
Re: Android, Anyone? by chucky234(m): 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2012
Before Nko!:

115K is damn expensive for an Ipad 2 mate
Its either you can read or partially blind,the post says ipad2 with additional 3G device whose worth is 25k.
Maybe you manufacture ipad2 in your bedroom to sell a brand new ipad2 for less than 115k.
Re: Android, Anyone? by Gbanj11: 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I ammmmmmmmmmm. I love my phone!!

But the problem is the battery life, it dies easily angry angry
That's probably due to the brightness settings, or vibrating alarms or even games/software you use. Try using softwares without pop-ups (extra adverts)
Same thing with my HTC Wildfire, just did the things i listed and voila!!!
Re: Android, Anyone? by NaijaNaWaa: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2012
Who can tell me how I can exchange data between my iPad and other gadgets like laptops, Samsung Galaxy etc using bluetooth or any easy wireless means? I'm no techie but I find iPad rather boring or under-performing. Thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? by mexzony: 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2012
How much did U̶̲̥̅̊ buy d̶̲̥̅̊ phone @ nay2day.
Re: Android, Anyone? by ringi82(m): 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2012
na2day!:

the froyo updated wildfire can only be found in china, Htc promised to roll out OTA update for the rest of the world in the coming weeks! grin
So u can buy now and get ur update later! cheesy
d updated version htc wildfire s is already in nigeria. checkout Slot.
Re: Android, Anyone? by ringi82(m): 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2012
moonraker: @ na2day! and Okija_juju

The service providers in nigeria are not andriod friendly,

sole reason is that the andriod platfrom has its own way

of detecting apns , too much info. anywayz, i took a ht-03a

aka htc magic with me to nigeria hoping to use it with zain, no dice,

mtn?? same thing. every other thing minus wap portal and data do not work,

btw, on donut 1.6, there is an option called Simtoolkit, you can view the service

providers services like sending credit to another party etc
I don't think so. probably because u just arrived naija and you've not gotten used to d service providers here in naija. ve bin usin lg P500 optimus one. an Android smart phone dat runs froyo and its el fantastique! especially wen u r in 3g coverage area.
Re: Android, Anyone? by joanana(f): 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2012
M soooooo in luv with u boy!!!!!! OM ;DG I grin love my Samsung Galaxy S2
Re: Android, Anyone? by aieromon(m): 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2012
ringi82:
I don't think so. probably because u just arrived naija and you've not gotten used to d service providers here in naija. ve bin usin lg P500 optimus one. an Android smart phone dat runs froyo and its el fantastique! especially wen u r in 3g coverage area.
i

Seriously,you guys need to stop quoting outdated posts.The mod shouldn't have put the first page of this thread on the frontpage.This thread is very very very old. cool
Re: Android, Anyone? by aieromon(m): 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2012
ringi82:
d updated version htc wildfire s is already in nigeria. checkout Slot.

Please,go through the last three pages of the thread if you wish to quote any comment.
Re: Android, Anyone? by chucky234(m): 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2012
Red HTC wildfire android phone with 2GB SD memory card for just 23k
Brand new HTC Dream android phone for only 25k
To pick yours call 08024403817 or chuckcollinse@gmail.com
Re: Android, Anyone? by kaiye007: 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2012
Hi everyone. im new in this site. i dont know how to post a topic in this forum. there are somethings that are bothering me which i need an advice here. please how will post a topic here?
Re: Android, Anyone? by Leopantro: 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2012
I have noticed something on my android that might be helpful to others. I have an LG p350 into which I installed WiFi manager. I also have an android tablet (beautifully slim and thin) into which I installed dolphin browser mini. I don't have a laptop. if you activate the hotspot on the p350 without activating internet access and you activate the WiFi manager, you can browse the content of the p350 with the tablet and transfer files to each android without internet access.
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2012
2896. Leopantro: Quote Post

I have noticed something on my android that might be helpful to others. I have an LG p350 into which I installed WiFi manager. I also have an android tablet (beautifully slim and thin) into which I installed dolphin browser mini. I don't have a laptop. if you activate the hotspot on the p350 without activating internet access and you activate the WiFi manager, you can browse the content of the p350 with the tablet and transfer files to each android without internet access.

Guy, and there's nothing new about this
Your done is acting as a wifi hotspot that's why you can browse on your tablet and share data
Cheers
Re: Android, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2012
kaiye007: Hi everyone. im new in this site. i dont know how to post a topic in this forum. there are somethings that are bothering me which i need an advice here. please how will post a topic here?

Look at the (r) side of the page count of your preferred section, you will see (create new topic). Hopefully that is self - explanatory !!
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2012
HELP...HELP.....
After successful rooting my Galaxy S2 to 4.0.3 I use it tru out yesterday with no problem.So this morning ofter recieving some calls the two or three hours later,i then notice the phone was off.I tried switching it on but nothing happen,not booting,not charging too.the phone is not responding.I don't know what is wrong with the phone.pls what should i do now
Re: Android, Anyone? by DAVE5(m): 3:25am On Apr 08, 2012
pls I nid help ohh,since I updated my phone to gingerbread my phone camera stopped working,any solution pls
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 08, 2012
Unless I'm going to be moving around with a charger. . . I'll skip it.

BTW, Don't Overdo your Obsession for "Androids". If you can't get a High-End Device with a Powerful Chipset to run the Software, just let it, you'll be sooo pissed with your Phone.
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 08, 2012
I am waiting for Samsung Galaxy S III by the beginning of Winter. It is superb!It knocks out HTC or whatever specifications available at the moment.
Re: Android, Anyone? by bily(m): 8:44am On Apr 08, 2012
HQ: Unless I'm going to be moving around with a charger. . . I'll skip it.

BTW, Don't Overdo your Obsession for "Androids". If you can't get a High-End Device with a Powerful Chipset to run the Software, just let it, you'll be sooo pissed with your Phone.

I don't quite agree with you. I do not have a high end device n I ain't pissed with d phone. The I'm using a LG optimum net dual sim android n it meets my needs n suits my pocket. ;-)

Re: Android, Anyone? by ziccoit: 8:45am On Apr 08, 2012
How much is a NEW galaxy S II now?
Re: Android, Anyone? by engrhamid(m): 9:07am On Apr 08, 2012
ziccoit: How much is a NEW galaxy S II now?
88k I guess.
Re: Android, Anyone? by Liadi2(m): 11:20am On Apr 08, 2012
pls my guy help o am using verizon HTC Ozone phone but my problem is dat i can't download java application pls wic software can download to help me download any application i want
Re: Android, Anyone? by ziccoit: 11:38am On Apr 08, 2012
engrhamid:
88k I guess.

Thank you. The thing de expensive no be small.
Re: Android, Anyone? by bily(m): 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2012
Liadi2: pls my guy help o am using verizon HTC Ozone phone but my problem is dat i can't download java application pls wic software can download to help me download any application i want
Google jbed for Android and download the appropriate apk for ya Android version. your phone needs to be rooted.

seems HTC ozone is a Windows mobile phone . this thread is for Android phones. I can also Google emerstec jbed for windows mobile
Re: Android, Anyone? by stanza(m): 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2012
HTC phones are like waoo... been using my desire s for some months now... so cool... loving sound hound..
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2012
sidwell: HELP...HELP.....
After successful rooting my Galaxy S2 to 4.0.3 I use it tru out yesterday with no problem.So this morning ofter recieving some calls the two or three hours later,i then notice the phone was off.I tried switching it on but nothing happen,not booting,not charging too.the phone is not responding.I don't know what is wrong with the phone.pls what should i do now
Guys pls help out with what i post about my phone
Guys pls help me out here.
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2012
sidwell: Guys pls help out with what i post about my phone
Guys pls help me out here.
Look for somebody to do the flashing of the firmware for you. You probably did the wrong thing. I hope that helps.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (112)

Samsung Official Thread / How To Stop Automatic Touches On Screens Of Your Android Phones And Tablet / The Galaxy A Series!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.