Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,083 members, 7,899,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 09:47 PM

How To Fall In Love With A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Fall In Love With A Lady (857 Views)

Who Wants To Fall In Love (pix)....hehehehe / How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fall In Love With A Lady by Jcob(m): 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2010
Ok, there is this lady having soft spot for you but you are not just feeling anything and she's like what the hell guy . . . . I love You. Despite that no emotional attachment to her. And not just her, but all ladies. To have feelings for a lady, she musta wowed you.
Though you don't mind one night stand with them but the continuous feelings is the ish.

What's the best and fastest way to fall in love. Sex aside !
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Lady by Bulwarkgold(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2010
the fastest way ladies fall in love is that u spend the hell on her
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Lady by Dyt(f): 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2010
Go n read ur book 1st
pass ur exams
n den ask ow ur bros did it
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Lady by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2010
Dyt:

Go n read your book 1st
pass your exams
n den ask ow your bros did it
babe take it easy on him grin
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Lady by iice(f): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2010
Weekends undecided
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Lady by chidianan(m): 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2010
This is a simple question that demands a simple answer. It would have been easy if the question was how to get a girl to fall for him all the same I can still help and this is it -- Get her attracted. how? by doing what the tough and confident guys does and quit being too nice and too needy and insecure.
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Lady by WackyJ1(m): 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2010
Sure way to fall in love with a lady?
Spend loads of time with and her and it's guaranteed provided she doesn't directly irritate you
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Lady by Jcob(m): 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2010
My bad, you guys didn't get the question.

Ladies fall in love but I just don't have the feelings of reciprocating the love.

Question: how do you develop feelings for a lady ?
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Lady by Yorisb: 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2010
Jcob:

Ok, there is this lady having soft spot for you but you are not just feeling anything and she's like what the hell guy . . . . I love You. Despite that no emotional attachment to her. And not just her, but all ladies. To have feelings for a lady, she musta wowed you.
Though you don't mind one night stand with them but the continuous feelings is the ish.

What's the best and fastest way to fall in love. Sex aside !

Who borrowed you an air time? angry
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Lady by Mygoldie(f): 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2010
Yorisb:

Who borrowed you an air time? angry

Lmao grin grin grin grin grin

@OP the best way to reciprocate your feelings to a lady is by spending some quality time with her,call her on the phone, discuss politics,science,art,transport,love,trust and so on, go out on dates, smile and be focused,don't be with her, while your mind is else where, listen to eachother and appreciate eachother's presence.im sure this would help you develop true feelings towards your ladies lady. wink
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Lady by mediatrix8(f): 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2010
Be gentle and kind wink
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Lady by Jcob(m): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2010
thanks
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Lady by kay177(m): 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2010
Jcob:

thanks

Open your brain and put the picture of her pink Womanliness there,
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Lady by violent(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2010
What's the best and fastest way to fall

simply jump off a cliff!
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Lady by Ayowumie(m): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2010
Mygoldie:

Lmao grin grin grin grin grin

@OP the best way to reciprocate your feelings to a lady is by spending some quality time with her,call her on the phone, discuss politics,science,art,transport,love,trust and so on,
Do u think every lady likes creating discussion points along what u ve just mentioned?
Best Way: Find out what she likes doing and join her in doing it but never at your detriment.
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Lady by ADUNOKIKI(f): 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2010
Simple answer, to your simple question, first appreciate her.
Love is like a seed planted by the water side, culture and wet it with water it will grow with patience and time…………, before you know it if you are patient and appreciate what she feels for you before you know it your feelings for her will grow.
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Lady by WackyJ1(m): 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2010
I serious discourage you poster from purposely falling in love with a woman, it's like suicide
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Lady by nellaluv(f): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2010
If a guy doesn't love you, he doesn't love you. If u waiting 4 d love to grow u go grow bia bia.

@poster, If you falling in love u ll know stop acting like a geek.
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Lady by WackyJ1(m): 3:04am On Nov 16, 2010
^^^ lolz
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Lady by nairaman66(m): 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2010
@NellaLuv: See you in my bed tonight!

(1) (Reply)

Is Love At ''Second Sight'' Real Or Fake? / Am I Threading On Right Path? / My Girl Will Never Want Me Kiss Her Anymore:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.