Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,751 members, 7,975,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:00 PM

"I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor (67435 Views)

Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Aldebaran(m): 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
Monsters angry

1 Like

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Galaticos444: 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
My loyalty is to God only and not any so called pastor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Angelfrost(m): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
Seriously now, is there a reason you all keep tagging these people "pastors"??!.. A title they themselves never associated with before being caught in these proclivities...

I thought or hoped this idiocy termed Naija blogging would end last night. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by aimuan(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
extralargehead:
So with the 210K, this idiot can not start off something better than killing the girl who loved him?.
Even if he escapes justice by the virtue of what the nation has turned into, cursed shall he be in the morning,
Cursed shall he be in the afternoon & cursed shall he be in the night. Men shall use his daughters for money rituals, the same faith awaits his sisters.
Non of his Siblings shall ever see the four walls of a university. AMEN
I can never say Amen to prayers like this,why bringing his children and sister into this?they knew nothing about the evil act of the man in question. May we not suffer for sins we never committed. Amen

9 Likes

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Spells(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
Men...this is real sad
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by chukwuibuipob: 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
angry these BAZTARDS are still alive angry.HANG DEM

1 Like

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by flokii: 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
The effect of fools we have nowadays calling themselves musicians promoting yahoo and ritual money..

How I wish govt. can pass DEATH PENALTY on these useless musicians..

RIP to the deceased.. Ladies should be very careful with guys they follow around

1 Like

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Neroiam(m): 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
Noerection:
Christianity is a religion of Death and deceit

Taaa ...who told you these ones are Christians?

3 Likes

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
Crime know no tribe
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by m140(m): 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
Just 23 years old he is wanting too much, this generation youth too bad, learn work them no learn, go school they won't study,,,,, always hiding behind Nigerian govt did nothing, you come kill a whole human being. Pastor nawa ooo, make you kuku collect money do nonsense give the boy for still better, you told him to bring a whole human, God! . Mother train your child ooo, you follow your pikin go eat concoction, see mother too. Even after this news some go still go do ritual killing people. Don't even know what to say again sef, this country sef....

1 Like

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by shiki(m): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
eye for an eye delete those 2 idiots case closed
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Lovelife433(m): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
extralargehead:
So with the 210K, this idiot can not start off something better than killing the girl who loved him?.
Even if he escapes justice by the virtue of what the nation has turned into, cursed shall he be in the morning,
Cursed shall he be in the afternoon & cursed shall he be in the night. Men shall use his daughters for money rituals, the same faith awaits his sisters.
Non of his Siblings shall ever see the four walls of a university. AMEN
abeg let the person that comme the crime go for it, non of his family sent him.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by SouthNigerian: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
highbee02:
Published December 31, 2019
Daud Olatunji, Abeokuta

[b]The 23-year-old [/b]Owolabi reportedly connived with the 42-year-old self-acclaimed pastor to kill Favour.

Copyright PUNCH.

https://www.punchng.com/icymi-i-was-paid-n210000-to-use-lasu-undergraduate-for-money-rituals-pastor

Imagine a 23 year old committing blood rituals.

What must have been his motivation? Money? Bad Influence? Cars? Illusionary dreams of owning the World? Girls?

Imagine a University graduate who gathered N210k just to make money rituals concoction, where there are so many businesses that required a startup capital of just N150k.

A Nigerian graduate could not think of a Business concept which 200k can erect?

Crazy enough, there are so many young ritualists out there posing as yahoo boys.

4 Likes

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Shugargal(f): 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
Oh God of mercy! please who's in charge of the bigle or sorry trumpet please blow it now, the earliest the better. heart of man is desperately wicked. I de fear everyone now ooo.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
This tribal warriors are no where to be found, assuming this dastardly act was performed by an easterner, the internet would have broken down.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
highbee02:
Daud Olatunji, Abeokuta

The self-acclaimed pastor of the Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Solution Chapel, Ikoyi-Ile, Osun State, Segun Philips, said he was paid N210,000 to use the final year student of the Lagos State University, Favour Daley-Oladele for money rituals.
His action was after Favour’s boyfriend, Owolabi Adeeko, had smashed her head with a pestle.
The pastor confessed that he was the one, who slaughtered and removed the breasts, heart and other vital organs from Favour’s body.
Philips disclosed this in an exclusive interview with PUNCH Metro at the police headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta, on Monday.
He stated that the organs were used to prepare a concoction for Owolabi and his mother.
He, however, said the concoction was prepared with human parts without the knowledge of Owolabi’s mother.
When asked if he slaughtered the victim, Philips said, “It is true; I slaughtered Favour with a knife. I was the one, who removed her heart, breasts and other vital organs, so that we could use them for rituals.
“But, I was not the one, who smashed her head with a pestle. Owolabi did that.”
He, however, exonerated Owolabi’s mother, saying they deceived her that they would do something different.
Philips stated, “She was not aware that we used human parts for the concoction I gave her.
“I prepared the concoction for her and her son because I was broke and I needed money. I demanded N250,000, but I was paid N210,000.

“I was called by God, but I think I have lost the calling because of what I did.”

The 23-year-old Owolabi reportedly connived with the 42-year-old self-acclaimed pastor to kill Favour.
Owolabi, who was arrested by men of the Ogun State Police Command in Ikoyi-Ile, Osun State, was said to have confessed to the police that he sought Philips’ help for money rituals.
The Police Public Relations Officer in Ogun State, Abimbola Oyeyemi, had said, “The deceased was reported to have left home to an unknown destination since December 8, 2019, and had not been seen since then, hence, she was reported missing by her parents at the Mowe Police Station.”
Copyright PUNCH.

https://www.punchng.com/icymi-i-was-paid-n210000-to-use-lasu-undergraduate-for-money-rituals-pastor
crazy people
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by realstars: 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
Mumu in the house of gods
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
Was it worth it? angry angry
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
Instead of him to invest that money in a business, e go give am to pastor wey no know e left and right
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by klax(m): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
highbee02:
Daud Olatunji, Abeokuta

The self-acclaimed pastor of the Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Solution Chapel, Ikoyi-Ile, Osun State, Segun Philips, said he was paid N210,000 to use the final year student of the Lagos State University, Favour Daley-Oladele for money rituals.
His action was after Favour’s boyfriend, Owolabi Adeeko, had smashed her head with a pestle.
The pastor confessed that he was the one, who slaughtered and removed the breasts, heart and other vital organs from Favour’s body.
Philips disclosed this in an exclusive interview with PUNCH Metro at the police headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta, on Monday.
He stated that the organs were used to prepare a concoction for Owolabi and his mother.
He, however, said the concoction was prepared with human parts without the knowledge of Owolabi’s mother.
When asked if he slaughtered the victim, Philips said, “It is true; I slaughtered Favour with a knife. I was the one, who removed her heart, breasts and other vital organs, so that we could use them for rituals.
“But, I was not the one, who smashed her head with a pestle. Owolabi did that.”
He, however, exonerated Owolabi’s mother, saying they deceived her that they would do something different.
Philips stated, “She was not aware that we used human parts for the concoction I gave her.
“I prepared the concoction for her and her son because I was broke and I needed money. I demanded N250,000, but I was paid N210,000.

“I was called by God, but I think I have lost the calling because of what I did.”

The 23-year-old Owolabi reportedly connived with the 42-year-old self-acclaimed pastor to kill Favour.
Owolabi, who was arrested by men of the Ogun State Police Command in Ikoyi-Ile, Osun State, was said to have confessed to the police that he sought Philips’ help for money rituals.
The Police Public Relations Officer in Ogun State, Abimbola Oyeyemi, had said, “The deceased was reported to have left home to an unknown destination since December 8, 2019, and had not been seen since then, hence, she was reported missing by her parents at the Mowe Police Station.”
Copyright PUNCH.

Thank God you Mr ritualist prophet agreed you have lost your call by God nice one I guess you and your accomplices no longer boast of freedom after the arrest again bah Nice one by the time you receive death sentence you will go and settle your case with Lucifer in wherever he is.

Bitch!!!
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by 2pens: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
23 years old doing Money ritual. The world is really going crazy
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by ibechris(m): 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
And it was also alleged in another news desk that the same lady was pregnant...terrible people.

1 Like

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Mummyfour(f): 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
crythis whole thing is just paining me. I could use 50k to add value to my business which I am looking for and one goat had to dash one fake man of God a whopping 210k to do rubbish. God abeg pick my calls. Rituals and sharp sharp deals is never the best at all. Now wetin Dem gain. If I catch that guy,I will slap him first for misusing the money people are fasting day and night for to start a legit hustle

4 Likes

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by richPHAROAH: 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
why them no dey see idiots like roman godess to use for this kain things
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by naijazee2: 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
But the guy said they are poor his so wicked sad shocked
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by erifeoluwasimi(f): 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
He just implicated his mum....the woman did not know she was eating human part. She didn't know the girl was killed

1 Like

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Progressive15: 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
What a wicked and heartless world! I fear people more each day.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Adakintroy2: 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
One of the biggest contributors to this destardly act are the false street prophets like wizkid, davido, and that rest the keep burdening the mind and spirit of youth with needless pride, greed, lust and envy.

Most here don't like there prophets ( musicians in this case) name being mentioned. But it's ok. So do most christians
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Seun360(m): 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
All these some boys that are ritualist come dey use Yahoo as cover.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Ayoswit(f): 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
Nawa o, dis ' I must make money this year ' madness must stop o. Wicked people everywhere angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase / Bike Man Caught Having Anal Sex With A Small Girl In Delta / Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.