Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,160 members, 7,887,381 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:56 AM

"I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor (67237 Views)

Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by firstclassmumu: 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
gwama:
[s]Really, the White garments mushroom church must be close, because, often their "pastors" are ritualists[/s]
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Encyclopedia1: 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
Pastors love rituals!!!! They can go to any length for rituals.

1 Like

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by izubext007: 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New Year Folks, I Decree Dis Shall Never B Our Portion, One Family Nd Love One's Is Covered By D Blood Of Jesus. Amen.

1 Like

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Encyclopedia1: 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
[quote author=firstclassmumu post=85420181][/quote]
And u think it’s only white garment churches All their deeper life people join. Come and see them here.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Encyclopedia1: 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
izubext007:
Happy New Year Folks, I Decree Dis Shall Never B Our Portion, One Family Nd Love One's Is Covered By D Blood Of Jesus. Amen.

Same thing ur pastors say before using people for rituals.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
If you check very well, this guy may be among one of the fools here on Nairaland who abuse hardworking Easterners selling gala in Lagos!

5 Likes

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Encyclopedia1: 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
delpee:
The annoying thing is that the wheels of justice moves so slowly... They deserve instant justice since they have confessed. Soon some long coat lawyers will fall in line to confuse everyone with grammar and human right wahala to befuddle the case.

Where’s Evans by the way?

They ought to be killed instantly
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by owprint: 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
This world don spoil
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by HeavenShield: 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
highbee02:
Published December 31, 2019
Daud Olatunji, Abeokuta

The self-acclaimed pastor of the Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Solution Chapel, Ikoyi-Ile, Osun State, Segun Philips, said he was paid N210,000 to use the final year student of the Lagos State University, Favour Daley-Oladele for money rituals.
His action was after Favour’s boyfriend, Owolabi Adeeko, had smashed her head with a pestle.
The pastor confessed that he was the one, who slaughtered and removed the breasts, heart and other vital organs from Favour’s body.
Philips disclosed this in an exclusive interview with PUNCH Metro at the police headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta, on Monday.
He stated that the organs were used to prepare a concoction for Owolabi and his mother.
He, however, said the concoction was prepared with human parts without the knowledge of Owolabi’s mother.
When asked if he slaughtered the victim, Philips said, “It is true; I slaughtered Favour with a knife. I was the one, who removed her heart, breasts and other vital organs, so that we could use them for rituals.
“But, I was not the one, who smashed her head with a pestle. Owolabi did that.”
He, however, exonerated Owolabi’s mother, saying they deceived her that they would do something different.
Philips stated, “She was not aware that we used human parts for the concoction I gave her.
“I prepared the concoction for her and her son because I was broke and I needed money. I demanded N250,000, but I was paid N210,000.

“I was called by God, but I think I have lost the calling because of what I did.”

The 23-year-old Owolabi reportedly connived with the 42-year-old self-acclaimed pastor to kill Favour.
Owolabi, who was arrested by men of the Ogun State Police Command in Ikoyi-Ile, Osun State, was said to have confessed to the police that he sought Philips’ help for money rituals.
The Police Public Relations Officer in Ogun State, Abimbola Oyeyemi, had said, “The deceased was reported to have left home to an unknown destination since December 8, 2019, and had not been seen since then, hence, she was reported missing by her parents at the Mowe Police Station.”
Copyright PUNCH.

https://www.punchng.com/icymi-i-was-paid-n210000-to-use-lasu-undergraduate-for-money-rituals-pastor

Happy New year 2020! my people!
I wish you all a prosperous new year with wealth, health and Safety in Jesus name.

In the meantime time, all these white garments and assignments so called Churches,I wonder why people still go to these wicked and fetish places.

Those guys.. white garments people all over the world practice cults and blood related activities..and they are very wicked.

Imagine a Guy smashing a pestle on the girl friend's head to kill her to prepare concoction for money!
The other time, a Guy set his girlfriend ablaze.
And many more of these satanic evil stories of men inhumanity to other men.

Well, it shows us stories single ladies should learn and be more careful this year 2020! Because incidences like this is loading...to be executed. Never become a victim!

Never surrender your life to a man without first surrendering your life to your maker and creator, Jesus Christ! Don't be wasted angry

Repent from Immorality. It will kill you someday!
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by tityboi: 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2020
extralargehead:
So with the 210K, this idiot can not start off something better than killing the girl who loved him?.
Even if he escapes justice by the virtue of what the nation has turned into, cursed shall he be in the morning,
Cursed shall he be in the afternoon & cursed shall he be in the night. Men shall use his daughters for money rituals, the same faith awaits his sisters.
Non of his Siblings shall ever see the four walls of a university. AMEN

His sisters are not guilty, his children will still be innocent, let the evil man suffer the curse alone.
No one should suffer the consequences of a crime he didn't commit.

1 Like

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by elnoor: 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
The developers area. IAM PROUD 2BE A NORTHERNER and proud to be a MUSLIM.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
easynetsms:
This is not the kind of story we want to be hearing this 2020
Please tell them.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by 8stargeneral: 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
pastor said he's broke... why can't you ask yourself does it mean that d pastor don't want to be a millionaire as well...fish brain, u call yourself a graduate.

1 Like

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by flokii: 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
prince3009:

If they don't cover it up, the why is the frequency of such crime higher there in the SW?

Greed and quest for quick money by the youths..

It's really sad the society don't care about people's source of wealth, all they do is celebrate the rich.

I feel so sad and worried about the increasing rate of ritual killings left unchecked. It's really disheartening
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Ezmans: 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
extralargehead:
So with the 210K, this idiot can not start off something better than killing the girl who loved him?.
Even if he escapes justice by the virtue of what the nation has turned into, cursed shall he be in the morning,
Cursed shall he be in the afternoon & cursed shall he be in the night. Men shall use his daughters for money rituals, the same faith awaits his sisters.
idol worshipers of old can't do what pastors are doing today
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Respect55(m): 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
extralargehead:
It's a lie! Let him suffer the consequences of his actions alone. Any relative or offspring who isn't part of the evil he did shouldn't share in the pain
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by paparazi1(m): 11:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
highbee02:
Published December 31, 2019
Daud Olatunji, Abeokuta

The self-acclaimed pastor of the Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Solution Chapel, Ikoyi-Ile, Osun State, Segun Philips, said he was paid N210,000 to use the final year student of the Lagos State University, Favour Daley-Oladele for money rituals.
His action was after Favour’s boyfriend, Owolabi Adeeko, had smashed her head with a pestle.
The pastor confessed that he was the one, who slaughtered and removed the breasts, heart and other vital organs from Favour’s body.
Philips disclosed this in an exclusive interview with PUNCH Metro at the police headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta, on Monday.
He stated that the organs were used to prepare a concoction for Owolabi and his mother.
He, however, said the concoction was prepared with human parts without the knowledge of Owolabi’s mother.
When asked if he slaughtered the victim, Philips said, “It is true; I slaughtered Favour with a knife. I was the one, who removed her heart, breasts and other vital organs, so that we could use them for rituals.
“But, I was not the one, who smashed her head with a pestle. Owolabi did that.”
He, however, exonerated Owolabi’s mother, saying they deceived her that they would do something different.
Philips stated, “She was not aware that we used human parts for the concoction I gave her.
“I prepared the concoction for her and her son because I was broke and I needed money. I demanded N250,000, but I was paid N210,000.

“I was called by God, but I think I have lost the calling because of what I did.”

The 23-year-old Owolabi reportedly connived with the 42-year-old self-acclaimed pastor to kill Favour.
Owolabi, who was arrested by men of the Ogun State Police Command in Ikoyi-Ile, Osun State, was said to have confessed to the police that he sought Philips’ help for money rituals.
The Police Public Relations Officer in Ogun State, Abimbola Oyeyemi, had said, “The deceased was reported to have left home to an unknown destination since December 8, 2019, and had not been seen since then, hence, she was reported missing by her parents at the Mowe Police Station.”
Copyright PUNCH.

https://www.punchng.com/icymi-i-was-paid-n210000-to-use-lasu-undergraduate-for-money-rituals-pastor
Owolabi and the bastard called Philip does not in any way deserve to be trial, both of them should be killed gradually
to enable them also feel the pains, dont kill them immediately, cut the penis roast it and give them to eat. Later
cut the fingers, roast and give them to eat. one after the other, testicles, the tongue etc so they can die gradually. DONT waste time taking them to court abeg.

1 Like

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Respect55(m): 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
Anyway, our brothers form the waste doing what they know how to do best

2 Likes

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Ezmans: 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
iretemide:
Happy new year to all Nairalanders, this year more profits for all business owners, more promotions for all workers and more favour for all the Job seekers In Jesus Name. No one will die prematurely, we will all live to fulfill our purposes In Jesus Name. Have a fruitful year.
Love you all !
if this guy is Igbo person you people I'll start talking rubbish

2 Likes

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Inhabitable1(m): 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
Kendumazy:
Oloriburuku! Out of all the legal hustle available. He couldn't pick anyone. They don't just have the patience to see their hustle grow. Rest in peace Favour.

Illegal hustle you mean?
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
These 3 should be slaughtered, roasted and feed to stray dogs.
No, I think it's better they are killed by instalment starting with their limbs so that they can feel it more.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ezmans:
idol worshipers of old can't do what pastors are doing today
idol worshipers are saints. They made sure their hands were clean and they spoke the truth for the fear of being killed the the idols they worshiped. Pastors of these days demons binding behind God's name to commit atrocities.

1 Like

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
highbee02:

What a painful death!

May God protect us from evil ones
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by TobyJohn(m): 11:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
This is really atrocious. Bible was right when it said "the heart of man is desperately wicked"
sometimes i wonder how these people gather the mind to engage in such act.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Stillthebest: 12:00am On Jan 02, 2020
kiss

So, the pastor is even broke. What's the tendency that the ritual would have worked.

I am thinking they just used the poor lady to perform some 'jinnoic' experiment.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Empiree: 12:02am On Jan 02, 2020

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by churchmind: 12:21am On Jan 02, 2020
extralargehead:
leave the siblings, daughter transfered curse for the might pray their way out unto salvation,eg, remember the thief on cross, after commiting so much atrocities got saved.My candid advise is don't allow yourself to be a victim of any form of attack be very vigilant and conscious of every moves around you especially in the SW especially Lagos and ogun because laziness that bare Yahoo Yahoo boy and Yahoo plus has delivered a bouncing lazy marlians hence cutting corner is the order of the day.if I may ask what the difference between them and politicians absolutely no difference
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by AreaFada2: 12:28am On Jan 02, 2020
Terrible, terrible thing.

This is not the Nigeria I used to know. Peaceful people, caring and good to neighbours. Too many evil and greedy people nowadays. Bad news just keeps coming. Boko or ISWAP killing here, ritual and serial killer there. I tire.

RIP dear. God please comfort her family and friends.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Ewedegubbler: 1:49am On Jan 02, 2020
Afonja please stop this ritual wahala.. even goats don dey vex as well ooo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others / Adekolure Idowu Glory: UNIBEN Graduate Tortured, Raped & Killed / Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.