Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,726 members, 7,975,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:27 PM

"I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor (67434 Views)

Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
MetaPhysical:
There are plenty Owolabi around you, in range rover, mercedes, bmw, bentley, audi, lexus....they were not caught! Sudden wealth with no sweat to show.

God dey!
rituals can never make your rich overnight. Only fraud and politics can

1 Like

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by RexKemuel(m): 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
This one tire me...
2020 is not for all these nonsense stories oh
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Mayeldah(m): 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ogun state and Rituals? Haba!!!

No wonder that state is not developed.

from Lagos, enter Ogun state and you be like....Kilode? Is there a government here?

3 Likes

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by gaskiyamagana: 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
GMbuharii:

Says a bomb expert. grin
Bible SONG OF SOLOMON, a bomb expert?
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by delpee(f): 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
The annoying thing is that the wheels of justice moves so slowly... They deserve instant justice since they have confessed. Soon some long coat lawyers will fall in line to confuse everyone with grammar and human right wahala to befuddle the case.

Where’s Evans by the way?
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Mrexcell(m): 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
highbee02:
Published December 31, 2019
Daud Olatunji, Abeokuta

The self-acclaimed pastor of the Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Solution Chapel, Ikoyi-Ile, Osun State, Segun Philips, said he was paid N210,000 to use the final year student of the Lagos State University, Favour Daley-Oladele for money rituals.
His action was after Favour’s boyfriend, Owolabi Adeeko, had smashed her head with a pestle.
The pastor confessed that he was the one, who slaughtered and removed the breasts, heart and other vital organs from Favour’s body.
Philips disclosed this in an exclusive interview with PUNCH Metro at the police headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta, on Monday.
He stated that the organs were used to prepare a concoction for Owolabi and his mother.
He, however, said the concoction was prepared with human parts without the knowledge of Owolabi’s mother.
When asked if he slaughtered the victim, Philips said, “It is true; I slaughtered Favour with a knife. I was the one, who removed her heart, breasts and other vital organs, so that we could use them for rituals.
“But, I was not the one, who smashed her head with a pestle. Owolabi did that.”
He, however, exonerated Owolabi’s mother, saying they deceived her that they would do something different.
Philips stated, “She was not aware that we used human parts for the concoction I gave her.
“I prepared the concoction for her and her son because I was broke and I needed money. I demanded N250,000, but I was paid N210,000.

“I was called by God, but I think I have lost the calling because of what I did.”

The 23-year-old Owolabi reportedly connived with the 42-year-old self-acclaimed pastor to kill Favour.
Owolabi, who was arrested by men of the Ogun State Police Command in Ikoyi-Ile, Osun State, was said to have confessed to the police that he sought Philips’ help for money rituals.
The Police Public Relations Officer in Ogun State, Abimbola Oyeyemi, had said, “The deceased was reported to have left home to an unknown destination since December 8, 2019, and had not been seen since then, hence, she was reported missing by her parents at the Mowe Police Station.”
Copyright PUNCH.

https://www.punchng.com/icymi-i-was-paid-n210000-to-use-lasu-undergraduate-for-money-rituals-pastor

Pls I honestly mean not to demonize any ethnic group with this my question. Why is most of all these ritual killings always happening in the south west despite them having the highest and the most popular pastors in the whole of Africa?

2 Likes

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Charly68: 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
Rot in hell forever in Jesus name
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by tiwiex(m): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
Humphrizy:
This world seff....see as their three faces dey like hippopotamus yansh undecided (excluding the deceased own) I wOnder why they are still alive up till this very moment undecided

Evil souls.

Everybody should be careful dx days cos the days are evil and so many people are bent on making this money not minding the source

Our musicians are not helping too. Always singing about being a billionaire.

1 Like

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Sewgon79(m): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
Doglove91:
That is why I avoid petty churches, petty pastors, petty friends and even petty guys. They can do anything for petty money just like that petty pastor and petty boyfriend. That's why it's not always wrong to like men that are smart, wealthy and healthy so they won't use you for petty things.

Me I've said my own(runs outta thread) sad.

Okay, what make you think the wealthy one you are admiring now, didn't use someone petty to get to that dirty and petty position he is now that you are calling rich.

Better pray for God fearing young guys with smart and intelligent giving brains by God to you up there. Being rich is not everything, happiness and joy and is.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Okeyc230: 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
I cannot see 23 year old man here. I cannot also see 42 year old man here. Are we sure these are the culprits?

1 Like

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by tiredoflife(m): 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
SouthNigerian:

Imagine a 23 year old committing blood rituals.

What must have been his motivation? Money? Bad Influence? Cars? Illusionary dreams of owning the World? Girls?

Imagine a University graduate who gathered N210k just to make money rituals concoction, where there are so many businesses that required a startup capital of just N150k.

A Nigerian graduate who failed to think of a Business concept which 200k can start?

Crazy enough, there are so many young ritualists out there posing as yahoo boys.

If young graduates can't think of innovative ways of solving societal problems, so what is the Purpose of Education?

The purpose is to give them entitlement mentality that the world owes them a good life
If not they blame everyone but themselves

1 Like

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by KingGBsky(m): 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
highbee02:
Published December 31, 2019
Daud Olatunji, Abeokuta

The self-acclaimed pastor of the Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Solution Chapel, Ikoyi-Ile, Osun State, Segun Philips, said he was paid N210,000 to use the final year student of the Lagos State University, Favour Daley-Oladele for money rituals.
His action was after Favour’s boyfriend, Owolabi Adeeko, had smashed her head with a pestle.
The pastor confessed that he was the one, who slaughtered and removed the breasts, heart and other vital organs from Favour’s body.
Philips disclosed this in an exclusive interview with PUNCH Metro at the police headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta, on Monday.
He stated that the organs were used to prepare a concoction for Owolabi and his mother.
He, however, said the concoction was prepared with human parts without the knowledge of Owolabi’s mother.
When asked if he slaughtered the victim, Philips said, “It is true; I slaughtered Favour with a knife. I was the one, who removed her heart, breasts and other vital organs, so that we could use them for rituals.
“But, I was not the one, who smashed her head with a pestle. Owolabi did that.”
He, however, exonerated Owolabi’s mother, saying they deceived her that they would do something different.
Philips stated, “She was not aware that we used human parts for the concoction I gave her.
“I prepared the concoction for her and her son because I was broke and I needed money. I demanded N250,000, but I was paid N210,000.

“I was called by God, but I think I have lost the calling because of what I did.”

The 23-year-old Owolabi reportedly connived with the 42-year-old self-acclaimed pastor to kill Favour.
Owolabi, who was arrested by men of the Ogun State Police Command in Ikoyi-Ile, Osun State, was said to have confessed to the police that he sought Philips’ help for money rituals.
The Police Public Relations Officer in Ogun State, Abimbola Oyeyemi, had said, “The deceased was reported to have left home to an unknown destination since December 8, 2019, and had not been seen since then, hence, she was reported missing by her parents at the Mowe Police Station.”
Copyright PUNCH.

https://www.punchng.com/icymi-i-was-paid-n210000-to-use-lasu-undergraduate-for-money-rituals-pastor

I don’t even think that this self acclaimed pastor know anything about money rituals he just killed that girl for nothing. All he wanted was the 200k.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by HeavyMan211: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
Calm down nah. E neva reach laidat embarassed

extralargehead:
So with the 210K, this idiot can not start off something better than killing the girl who loved him?.
Even if he escapes justice by the virtue of what the nation has turned into, cursed shall he be in the morning,
Cursed shall he be in the afternoon & cursed shall he be in the night. Men shall use his daughters for money rituals, the same faith awaits his sisters.
Non of his Siblings shall ever see the four walls of a university. AMEN
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by airminem(f): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
undecided RIP to Favour
The suspects haven confessd to the crime still needs a trial. wink
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by craves(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
na wa o....
i have said it, if a ritual for money can not make you to be as rich as bill gates or even dangote, then what is the need.

2 Likes

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Izigha(m): 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
Mrexcell:

Pls I honestly mean not to demonize any ethnic group with this my question. Why is most of all these ritual killings always happening in the south west despite them having the highest and the most popular pastors in the whole of Africa?
Thats one of the reason, too many people with strong beliefs. its not a big leap to also believe this scam of money rituals. just watch some of the movies that get produce in Nigeria
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by xelly: 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
This myth isn't real. National Orientation Agency need to work hard to install virtue on Nigerians. It is work hard or die trying. Manner doesn't fall from they sky.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by xelly: 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
HeavyMan211:
Calm down nah. E neva reach laidat embarassed

Someone died and you said it haven't reached like that? It is more than that. I join the writer to say Amen!
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by idonhammer: 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
If that guy can raise 210k then the dude is a Yahoo boy
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by fredoooooo: 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
You don kill these bastards already ?

1 Like

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Amanda4life: 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
Some people on this NAiraland platform are ritualist, robbers and yahoo.

I'm not going against them oo.
But this is what the spirit says

Please say the bitter truth by clicking 700 likes

1 Like

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by gwama: 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
Really, the White garments mushroom church must be close, because, often their "pastors" are ritualists
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Jabioro: 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
Contentment is a great gift..At 23 you're short of business idea,all you could think of ritual quick money.. Your name is a sorry,and you remained sorry for eternity..
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by gwama: 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
eboniest:
Rituals everywhere. What is the world turning to.Really the love of money is the root of all evil.
Not the world, this kind of new is often in Nigeria
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by XullySwt(f): 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
This one don vex grin[color=#770077][/color]
SouthNigerian:

What must have been his motivation? Money? Bad Influence? Cars? Illusionary dreams of owning the World? Girls?

Imagine a University graduate who gathered N210k just to make money rituals concoction, where there are so many businesses that required a startup capital of just N150k.

A Nigerian graduate who failed to think of a Business concept which 200k can start?

Crazy enough, there are so many young ritualists out there posing as yahoo boys.

If young graduates can't think of innovative ways of solving societal problems, so what is the Purpose of Education?
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by XullySwt(f): 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
This one don vex
SouthNigerian:

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by firstclassmumu: 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
Kekereekun123:
[s]rituals can never make your rich overnight. Only fraud and politics can[/s]
Becareful of what you say!
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by stanluiz(m): 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
Yoruba and rituals cheesy
Am not surprised. It is thieir lifestyle, culture and identity.

Ritualistic tribe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
flokii:

Not true my friend..

There are bad eggs everywhere in all tribes and regions and besides, yorubas don't cover crimes as this up.

If they don't cover it up, the why is the frequency of such crime higher there in the SW?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase / Bike Man Caught Having Anal Sex With A Small Girl In Delta / Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.