Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:49 PM

"I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor (67310 Views)

Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by gwama: 2:17am On Jan 02, 2020
[quote author=firstclassmumu post=85420181][/quote] The true is hard to ear angry
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by 9jaRealist: 2:43am On Jan 02, 2020
SUPERSTITIOUS ZOO! angry
>
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by mutvy: 3:01am On Jan 02, 2020
If that Pastor was an Imam,you will see how these useless people will be abusing all Muslims in the world. Awon Oloriburuku eyan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by IkemChris(m): 3:01am On Jan 02, 2020
Get Rich syndrome is one of the worst syndromes on Earth. How can a 23yrs old be using someone for rituals? Na wa ooooo pipo get mind shaaa
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Theoarhics: 4:31am On Jan 02, 2020
This not only barbaric but also demonic. At 23 you have this demonic crave for money. You even had 215k to pay for ritual but intelligently lazy and stupid to use it for business and spare yourself from this curse you and your cohorts have brought upon yourselves. It shall be very be well with you laye.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by pacespot(m): 4:53am On Jan 02, 2020
Beware of a friend with the name "owolabi", their name always pushes them to be desperate for money. Owolabi or "Owo blow", who remembers that movie?

I don't know when Africans will dispel this myth of spewing money out of human flesh, many people have lost their lives due to this imaginary thought.

RIP
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by juniorstar(m): 4:58am On Jan 02, 2020
isn't it ironic... a broke fella promising to prepare a concortion so that you would become rich. make Ppl get sense abeg na 20/20 we dey so.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by tightpussy156: 5:01am On Jan 02, 2020
stupid, fake pastors posing as men of god to perpetrate evil.I have always said 99% of pastor now are fake is what they want to eat they are looking for.pastor killing each others for money.that is the reason I hate going church sometimes because of evils they commit.
The boy is so foolish to think the ritual go make am.be billionaire if so why is the useless pastor not rich with mansions,cars,companies. you wan make person rich when you are living in abject poverty.stupid pikin an mama ur generations will die miserable for taking this young girl life with having conscience.I wonder how people sleep fine after killing somebody. my body they do me somehow if I kill an ordinary animal chicken.you get 210k you still think of ritual why some people don't even have bank account they struggle to eat everyday.let the judge hang all of them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by eguarojeona: 5:23am On Jan 02, 2020
Why are they trying so bad to exonerate the mum.Where did the guy get 210k.I don't the guy planned it alone.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by pacespot(m): 5:30am On Jan 02, 2020
RiddlesofFate:
The root of evils in Nigeria are native doctors. From arm robbers to cultists, from corrupt and thieving politicians to ritual money seekers, from street thugs and fake miracle and tithe-seeking pastors to corpses littered in different places with vital organs missing, NATIVE DOCTORS ARE SOUGHT AND BEHIND IT ALL. Now, some of them hide behind religious titles like Alfa or Prophet or Pastor. NATIVE DOCTORS OFTEN GIVE THE GO-AHEAD AND SEND THESE CRIMINALS.

Disband or regulate the activities of NATIVE DOCTORS in Nigeria and half of the problems/crimes of the country will be solved. But I understand politicians will be unwilling because they are the biggest patronizers of these evil men, while some of them are afraid to confront native doctors practises in the country.

Eventually, a courage government in the future will do it. NATIVE DOCTORS EVERYWHERE ARE EVIL MEN AND AGENTS OF SATAN.

You are saying "NATIVE DOCTORS" everywhere in your comment but is cherubim and seraphim pastor a native doctor? I recently heard a news where an Alfa exhumed corpse to make money ritual for a boy, so these are not African native doctors you are referring to.

Let's not criticize our African religious practices and cultures because of the actions of some bad people. Whether it is Muslim, Christian or Traditionalist, evil people are everywhere. Unless you want to ban all religions altogether.

1 Like

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by awa(m): 5:40am On Jan 02, 2020
God please continue to have mercy on your people. You killed for money and think you will go free... Think again
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by calabardick(m): 5:48am On Jan 02, 2020
I'm not surprised, na them.

1 Like

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by cococandy(f): 5:56am On Jan 02, 2020
So other women should suffer for this man’s actions against a woman?
Okay. Got it

extralargehead:
So with the 210K, this idiot can not start off something better than killing the girl who loved him?.
Even if he escapes justice by the virtue of what the nation has turned into, cursed shall he be in the morning,
Cursed shall he be in the afternoon & cursed shall he be in the night. Men shall use his daughters for money rituals, the same faith awaits his sisters.
Non of his Siblings shall ever see the four walls of a university. AMEN

1 Like

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by asamaigho(m): 6:09am On Jan 02, 2020
DID ANY ONE NOTICE THE CAPTION 'PASTOR'?... Y D HASTY ATTEMPT TO LINK THIS TO CHRISTIANITY?

2 Likes

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by TrueNigerian300: 6:27am On Jan 02, 2020
Isn't it obvious that money ritual is a scam the foolish ritualist is broke and needs money as well. He told another fool to bring just 250k to make him a billionaire and the fool couldn't ask why can't you make yourself rich if the ritual will work?

This is so simple people you want to make someone rich but you are poor and need to collect money from that same person you want to make rich. SMH!!! I have never believe in this shit even as a kid and don't quote and tell me it exists show me one person you know that has done it. It is always "I hear say" I have never seen anyone that personally knows someone that did it.

There is nothing like money ritual anywhere in the world or miracle to make you rich. This is 2020 fellow Nigerians use your brains.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by godquality: 6:30am On Jan 02, 2020
extralargehead:
So with the 210K, this idiot can not start off something better than killing the girl who loved him?.
Even if he escapes justice by the virtue of what the nation has turned into, cursed shall he be in the morning,
Cursed shall he be in the afternoon & cursed shall he be in the night. Men shall use his daughters for money rituals, the same faith awaits his sisters.
Non of his Siblings shall ever see the four walls of a university
. AMEN
This part i don't agree with because it means the vicious circle will continue. By this standard, then those that will use his daughters and siblings for rituals will befall the same faith (curse too) and those that uses their own kids and siblings. It goes on and on. And by the way, the innocents should not suffer for the sins of others.
The rest i agree with.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Amumaigwe: 7:01am On Jan 02, 2020
extralargehead:

I think the SW should suspend this their proposed joint policing and first of all convene a region-wide summit amongst their youth on one hand and their Pastors/Alfas on the other to address this incessant occasions of ritual killings because it has now assumed a cancerous diamension. Of a truth, loosing their future productive population to ritualists poses greater danger than the menace Fulanis herdsmen.

3 Likes

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 02, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Smh

If the fools had invested the 210 k in business,by now wouldn't it have been yielding fruits?

The 1d1ot that told you to kill someone before you can be rich,is he driving limousine or Rolls-Royce?

Does he have a state of the art mansion?

Na so Warren buffet ,bill gates and my humble son take kill people before they could be rich?

Senseless mother and son

At least Yorubas say before you buy cloth,you go first see am for the body of the person wey dey sell cloth

Assuming they succeeded now you for dey hear latest billionaire in town,young money,buje,budanu,afuni mawobe.all those senseless girls wey their v@gyna don wide pass my bucket go dey pursue am like flies wey see faeces

You go dey see pictures of mama and son everywhere for instagram.you no go know say person life don follow am go

Even musicians sef go dey hail am say eyin lenu daku.
You finished work here,nice banter, Olamide and other musicians hailing all this ritualist will live to regret it one day
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Originalsly: 7:28am On Jan 02, 2020
Hmmm..... the guy and his mother paid N210K to become rich. The pastor guy wanted N250K to become rich. Ok... scam... my thing is why did he have to kill a human period to make a concoction? Couldn't he use parts of any animal and tell the bf it's human parts? And the bf... how an he bring himself to smash his gf head with a pestle?... a gf that did him no wrong? I really hope the authorities sit down and think how best to get these people completely off the face of the earth.

The love of money is the root of all evil

1 Like

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by od501: 7:46am On Jan 02, 2020
U carry over 200k go dey do money ritual, if you invest it in a business nko?! Buhari was right after, lazy youths everywhere.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Akuruoulo(m): 7:58am On Jan 02, 2020
easynetsms:
This is not the kind of story we want to be hearing this 2020

as far as u dey alive u must hear am .

NA naija we dey
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Suremikky(m): 8:00am On Jan 02, 2020
GermanMelania:

Your sexism is showing. Let the person who did the crime do the time. Leave his sisters and daughters out of it. Why you no curse hin brothers and sons? Yeye guy. No be hin sis or pikin do crime. May we not reap bad seed we no sow. Say amen..

Bro, some people sense is one directional

1 Like

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Suremikky(m): 8:06am On Jan 02, 2020
One funny thing is that the rituals may not have even worked
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 02, 2020
highbee02:
Published December 31, 2019
Daud Olatunji, Abeokuta

The self-acclaimed pastor of the Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Solution Chapel, Ikoyi-Ile, Osun State, Segun Philips, said he was paid N210,000 to use the final year student of the Lagos State University, Favour Daley-Oladele for money rituals.
His action was after Favour’s boyfriend, Owolabi Adeeko, had smashed her head with a pestle.
The pastor confessed that he was the one, who slaughtered and removed the breasts, heart and other vital organs from Favour’s body.
Philips disclosed this in an exclusive interview with PUNCH Metro at the police headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta, on Monday.
He stated that the organs were used to prepare a concoction for Owolabi and his mother.
He, however, said the concoction was prepared with human parts without the knowledge of Owolabi’s mother.
When asked if he slaughtered the victim, Philips said, “It is true; I slaughtered Favour with a knife. I was the one, who removed her heart, breasts and other vital organs, so that we could use them for rituals.
“But, I was not the one, who smashed her head with a pestle. Owolabi did that.”
He, however, exonerated Owolabi’s mother, saying they deceived her that they would do something different.
Philips stated, “She was not aware that we used human parts for the concoction I gave her.
“I prepared the concoction for her and her son because I was broke and I needed money. I demanded N250,000, but I was paid N210,000.

“I was called by God, but I think I have lost the calling because of what I did.”

The 23-year-old Owolabi reportedly connived with the 42-year-old self-acclaimed pastor to kill Favour.
Owolabi, who was arrested by men of the Ogun State Police Command in Ikoyi-Ile, Osun State, was said to have confessed to the police that he sought Philips’ help for money rituals.
The Police Public Relations Officer in Ogun State, Abimbola Oyeyemi, had said, “The deceased was reported to have left home to an unknown destination since December 8, 2019, and had not been seen since then, hence, she was reported missing by her parents at the Mowe Police Station.”
Copyright PUNCH.

https://www.punchng.com/icymi-i-was-paid-n210000-to-use-lasu-undergraduate-for-money-rituals-pastor

SW Afonja and human rituals are like 5 & 6.

Meanwhile there's nothing like money ritual, people should remove their kinds from it.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:08am On Jan 02, 2020
They might have pictured 2020 as a year of swimming in the pool of money but it turns out that blood no be water.. Rot ad die in jail mazafakazz
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by babaireti(m): 8:23am On Jan 02, 2020
extralargehead:
He shall also be used for ritual as well.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by AmazingELixir: 8:29am On Jan 02, 2020
extralargehead:

What gas the sisters and siblings done....limit the curses to him and the pastor.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by tonymyke4life(m): 8:35am On Jan 02, 2020
extralargehead:

Read again! undecided
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 02, 2020
extralargehead:

I say a big amen to this

Infact may this start befalling him right now
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 02, 2020
cococandy:
So other women should suffer for this man’s actions against a woman?
Okay. Got it

Hence you should marry someone you know,and someone God has ordain for you
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 02, 2020
O God why am in Nigeria �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers / Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others / 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.