Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Dating A Nigerian Guy In China - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Dating A Nigerian Guy In China (11385 Views)

Nigerian guy in love with Polish lady / Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China / Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by ijogbon(m): 4:40pm On May 31, 2007
@Jesqueen
Dont mean to be a smartass undecided but your profile puts your local time similar to mine in London or President Yaradua's in NIGERIA ?

Which is it? And please have the good nature to tell us the truth grin tongue please !!!
I just loved the thought that I solved a mystery !!!! Dont you dare lie angry angry angry
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by akinwunmi(m): 4:50pm On May 31, 2007
@Jesq.
Mind if we speak some Chinese lang?
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by Jesqueen(f): 5:11pm On May 31, 2007
akinwunmi:

If everyone is not readin between da lines, well i am.

@Jes
Your English is too pure for a Chinese lady and moreover how come you're on Nairaland n not Chinaland or Chinatown.Are you sure its not d other way round uh!!!!!!!!!!!.
why cant i come here?is that a problem for a chinese to post a topic here?

Posted by: Jesqueen
it's kind of weird here,it seems that nigerian ladies don't like their [b]country men
to date a foreign girl,thatz really, well, how to put it---funny i think [/b]
u speak more like an Igbo girl to mii.
[/quote]
What does "mii" mean?

U BERRA LEAVE THT AKATA (CHINESE MAN) AND FIND BETTER 9JA GUY
[quote]
My bf is a 9JA guy,not a chinese man,besides,AKATA is a japanese.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by akinwunmi(m): 5:19pm On May 31, 2007
1. Strictly 9ja's aiight
2. You definetly knw da meaning of mii
3. How come you knw who an AKATA?

Am still wating for your answer*****Can we speak a lil Chinese?
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by Jesqueen(f): 5:26pm On May 31, 2007
akinwunmi:

1. Strictly Nigeria's aiight
2. You definetly knw da meaning of mii
3. How come you knw who an AKATA?

Am still wating for your answer*****Can we speak a little Chinese?

2.i really DONT know the meaning,if i do,for what that i ask u again
3.AKATA used to describe a japanese.
well sure we can speak chinese if u insist
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by Jesqueen(f): 5:32pm On May 31, 2007
ijogbon:

@Jesqueen
Dont mean to be a smartass undecided but your profile puts your local time similar to mine in London or President Yaradua's in NIGERIA ?

Which is it? And please have the good nature to tell us the truth grin tongue please !!!
I just loved the thought that I solved a mystery !!!! Dont you dare lie angry angry angry

Ok.i think i understand what u mean.
im wondering why some ppl think what i post here is a lie?
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by Jesqueen(f): 5:34pm On May 31, 2007
dejia:

Jasqueen,
Have u travelled out of China before? Where are you in China?.
I will advice after u response to these questions.

Yea i did travelled out of china b4.
i live in ShenZhen where close to HK.
so whatz the advice that u wanna give me?
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by Jesqueen(f): 5:42pm On May 31, 2007
temmyabby:

i wonder when these people r so negative

Since i post a topic here,i already got ready to be a listener here,whether they are giving me negative advice or a optimistic one.
anyway,i agree with u
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by stellose(f): 6:10pm On May 31, 2007
jesqueen,

Enjoy the relationship while it last, but have it at the back of your mind that he has no plans for marriage with you .ok
he sure do have a girl here as wife to be for the future, as not to get hurt when he vanishes from your sight like a ghost. lipsrsealed
cheers
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by la1(m): 7:38pm On May 31, 2007
i tot there were like eleventy billion guys (chinese dudes ) in china?!!!

you sure know how to pick em girl sheeesh.

heres my advice , make like a train,

you are young and preetty so theres planty of time.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by Mayflower2(f): 7:52pm On May 31, 2007
@ Jesqueen

You are not talking about wht you want from this relationship, do you want to stay with him or do you want to leave this r'shp behind when you go to Canada? (atleast thatz wht i understood '' if he wants ok, otherwise forget it kind of attitude". I never read or for that matter sensed a "I love him unconditionally" stuff in any of your posts)

Why trail behind somebody who is not interested in a future with you? Forget about his ethinicity, this has nothing to do with he being a nigerian or you being a chinese (if your story is true). It's a pure man-woman thing. I don't think getting to know about igbo men or nigerian men would solve your problem. Anywayz, all the very best in whatever decision you take.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by naijaking1: 8:07pm On May 31, 2007
@jesqueen
Bless ur heart!
Advice on how to treat Igbo men? Simple
1. Hot and spicy wanton soup every night before bed
2. General Tso's chicken, with occassional fried pork, good aphrodisiac
3. Sweet and sour egg drop every morning

Try it!
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by omoge(f): 9:16pm On May 31, 2007
Jes,

make ofe okazi for him and he will stay w/ you.

do you know how to make chicken lo mein? need real china recipe please help ur sister smiley
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by SweetT1: 9:18pm On May 31, 2007
@Topic
Becareful sweetheart, take your time to study him. Some Nigerian guys are sweet but most are full of doodoo (Crap) !
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by omoge(f): 9:37pm On May 31, 2007
undecided
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by spoilt(f): 9:39pm On May 31, 2007
nigerian guys have a reputation for marrying foreign women (dont mean that in a bad way really) just to get citizenship of that country. be careful.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by tanasha(f): 10:55pm On May 31, 2007
amrock!!
If that`s how you define love in your vocabulary then you have a long road to travel dearie.I`m not destroying her happiness but i`m saving her from being played by her so called ibgo boyfriend.I know what true love is all about and for your own information there`s an ibgo guy dying to marry me.Just that i`ll never lose myself to go that far.Just because i share a different opinion from you doesn`t give you the right to call me a hater!
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by akinwunmi(m): 11:26pm On May 31, 2007
spoilt:

nigerian guys have a reputation for marrying foreign women (don't mean that in a bad way really) just to get citizenship of that country. be careful.
Na people like u dey spoil this Country.Do u av to tell a white-a$$ abt tht.Abaaaaaaa

@Ijogbon
Abegie hlp me tell am oooo
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by spoilt(f): 11:42pm On May 31, 2007
akinwunmi:

Na people like u dey spoil this Country.Do u av to tell a white-a$$ about that.Abaaaaaaa

too many non-nigerian women hurt just because they fall in love. besides she doesnt have to listen to me (do they ever? grin) she can make her own decisions.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by romeo(m): 12:12am On Jun 01, 2007
tanasha:

amrock!!
If that`s how you define love in your vocabulary then you have a long road to travel dearie.I`m not destroying her happiness but i`m saving her from being played by her so called ibgo boyfriend.I know what true love is all about and for your own information there`s an ibgo guy dying to marry me.Just that i`ll never lose myself to go that far.Just because i share a different opinion from you doesn`t give you the right to call me a hater!

ehmm shanata!! it's called "Igbo" and not "ibgo"
Igbo guy dying to marry you??' love is in the air
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by nguage(m): 12:36am On Jun 01, 2007
funny, aight. I have a chinese-american girl that i'm about to leave
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by omoge(f): 2:51am On Jun 01, 2007
@ spoilt

thank you bo my sister, tell it like it is bo. Nig guy go act cool, humble and holier than thou (maybe chop shyte too  shocked grin) once he don get the paper or he don belleful, the ladies will come to Nairaland to ask kini kan kini kan question  because the guy already started doing one kin or acting up grin
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by Tornadoz(m): 3:21am On Jun 01, 2007
@akinwunmi
Na people like u dey spoil this Country.Do u av to tell a white-a$$ about that.Abaaaaaaa
You are so wrong here. The people spoiling the country are the ones who travel abroad, make babies, get a visa to live there and then abscond after their graduation.
Should we allow Nigerians to go the four corners of the globe to procreate and forget about it? Are those kids not human beings? Does those women not have feelings?
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by omogenaija(f): 3:39am On Jun 01, 2007
@ topic
time will show his true colors , just get to know him better
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by pannyman(m): 8:13am On Jun 01, 2007
I chatted with this Chinese girl on yahoo messenger after seeing this thread. She is just like any other woman in love who's acting confused. It's better to let her get her fingers burnt. No amount of warning will make her keep off her man.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by cuju: 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2007
Igbo men marry from other  tribes and nationality. Like most men, they want someone that will make them happy. BUT most mums want their sons to marry igbo girls. so it all depends on how much he loves u and is able to resist the pressure that will definitely be mounted and i'm yet to see an igbo guy with a chinese wife.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by GeminiII(m): 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2007
@ babycakes
I am going to be straight with you, take everything this man says to you at face value, tread lightly! if you were my sister, i would ask you to leave him because i can see some signs of a man who doesnt want to commit. "Dont rush me", "wait and see", I don't know about anyone else, but when a man starts saying these words, Nigerian or not, it is clear this man is not ready to commit. The ball is in your court, if you are moving to canada like you said, then enjoy the relationship while it lasts and be on your merry way. I know a lot of people are being careful about saying the wrong thing, but i will tell you straight, He wont marry you! Igbo men like to marry Igbo women! end of story!

i completely agree with babycakes only igbo guys that were bred out side igbo land could be different and they like their gals to be submissive. by the way u ve actually been with him for 2 yrs so u shd kno him better. and u ve not been sincere 2 urself. try answering this questions and them u shd kno were u are headed- if he asks you to come 2 niaja with him are you ready to follow him. and you have plans of ur own to move to canada is he aware and can he leave his family biz to be in canada with you. both of you shd have cultivated a habit of communicating when the relatiopnship was still quite yount.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by romeo(m): 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2007
Gemini II:

@ babycakes
I am going to be straight with you, take everything this man says to you at face value, tread lightly! if you were my sister, i would ask you to leave him because i can see some signs of a man who doesnt want to commit. "Dont rush me", "wait and see", I don't know about anyone else, but when a man starts saying these words, Nigerian or not, it is clear this man is not ready to commit. The ball is in your court, if you are moving to canada like you said, then enjoy the relationship while it lasts and be on your merry way. I know a lot of people are being careful about saying the wrong thing, but i will tell you straight, He wont marry you! Igbo men like to marry Igbo women! end of story!

i completely agree with babycakes only igbo guys that were bred out side igbo land could be different and they like their gals to be submissive. by the way u ve actually been with him for 2 years so u should kno him better. and u ve not been sincere 2 yourself. try answering this questions and them u should kno were u are headed- if he asks you to come 2 niaja with him are you ready to follow him. and you have plans of your own to move to canada is he aware and can he leave his family biz to be in canada with you. both of you should have cultivated a habit of communicating when the relatiopnship was still quite yount.

hissesssssssss
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by Jesqueen(f): 1:58am On Jun 02, 2007
well,as i said b4,he's definately not a tradional igbo guy,n he left his family n began to do business when he was my age,even younger,besides,he already told me that his family dont mind where his gf or wife come from.
Another thing is,why black sisters are soooooooo jeaous?
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by Jesqueen(f): 2:02am On Jun 02, 2007
cuju:

Igbo men marry from other tribes and nationality. Like most men, they want someone that will make them happy. BUT most mums want their sons to marry igbo girls. so it all depends on how much he loves u and is able to resist the pressure that will definitely be mounted and i'm yet to see an igbo guy with a chinese wife.

As far as i know,some of my bf's frnds already married with chinese ladies,it's not a strange thing up here.
Yall,This is the 21century.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by OgaMadam(f): 2:03am On Jun 02, 2007
But for how long have these marriages gone on jesqueen?

you need to test the track record before you can say anything.

if you have naija and chinese friends married for like 5 years, and have loads of kids, have settled down, and been to each other house, then you can talk.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by Jesqueen(f): 2:46am On Jun 02, 2007
OgaMadam:

But for how long have these marriages gone on jesqueen?

you need to test the track record before you can say anything.

if you have naija and chinese friends married for like 5 years, and have loads of kids, have settled down, and been to each other house, then you can talk.
Hell yea,i do have frnds like that as u said.
Besides,dont tell me that ppl in ur country never divorce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The Oldest Tribe In Nigeria Between Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa / Nigerian Men And The '2nd Wife Or More' - Culture Or Modern Day Infildelity? / Mother's Love Across Animal Culture. . . Nurture Is A Beautiful Thing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.