Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,726 members, 7,914,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:32 PM

Dating A Nigerian Guy In China - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Dating A Nigerian Guy In China (11472 Views)

Nigerian guy in love with Polish lady / Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China / Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by OgaMadam(f): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2007
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by Jesqueen(f): 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2007
@Ogamadam

thank you so much grin grin grin
i appreciate that wink wink wink wink wink cheesy
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by Jesqueen(f): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2007
@Ogamadam

"Girl if You's really chinese, your future is bright - infact its orange"

why do u say that?
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by OgaMadam(f): 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2007
First things first.

This is a pidgin website so that him no go yap you small small abi?

http://www.ngex.com/personalities/babawilly/dictionary/pidginb.htm

ehenh.

My daughter when i said "your future is bright and its even orange" i was worried.

You know in naija custom when a woman thinx she is going to receive bad news, she has to tie a cloth around her chest. So if people tell her "mama, we have news for you" she will ask "O, should i tie a cloth around my chest"?

Jesqueen,
tie a cloth around your chest. are you ready?

Nne, have you met his family.

And also, if its truely yours, you dont have to fight for it. relax and live your life your own way. and when a relationship is for you, you dont have to put too much effort.

i would say cool off him a little enh? and do your thing, if he is your man, you wont need to be worried about anything abi?
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by Jesqueen(f): 2:50am On Jun 05, 2007
OgaMadam:

First things first.

This is a pidgin website so that him no go yap you small small abi?

http://www.ngex.com/personalities/babawilly/dictionary/pidginb.htm

ehenh.

My daughter when i said "your future is bright and its even orange" i was worried.

You know in naija custom when a woman thinx she is going to receive bad news, she has to tie a cloth around her chest. So if people tell her "mama, we have news for you" she will ask "O, should i tie a cloth around my chest"?

Jesqueen,
tie a cloth around your chest. are you ready?

Nne, have you met his family.

And also, if its truely yours, you don't have to fight for it. relax and live your life your own way. and when a relationship is for you, you don't have to put too much effort.

i would say cool off him a little enh? and do your thing, if he is your man, you wont need to be worried about anything abi?

ppl say that if i love someone,i should not doubt at him,bcoz love is everythin
what do u think of it?
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by OgaMadam(f): 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2007
Love is not everything.

You are better off in a secure relationship, where you are both balanced, and then from there love can grow.

But when you start off too lovey dovey, i think it makes you blind in areas that are VERY important.

use your head.  think.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by Jesqueen(f): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2007
@OgaMadam

Sometimes i just suspect him abt sth,how am i suppose to find out the truth?
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by OgaMadam(f): 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2007
Is it about cheating on you?

If thats the case i am 99percent sure that he could actually be cheating on you.  Ok maybe 98.99%.

Nigerian guys take long to settle down, and before they do, everybody else is just for "experience".  They usually have that one person who has stolen their heart or is their strongest love.  And at the end of the day when they have been about they go to that person. But to find out abuot that person is next to impossible.

You have to make sure a lot is ok before you can trust him.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2007
@ogamadam

best advice this girl has gotten thus far

Jesqueen

I say the same , don't get your hopes up
Cool off him a bit
If he keeps avoiding topics that you want to pursue and worse off you don't know his family he is giving you boundaries he doesn't want you to cross.

U be fine chic!! don't take peanuts u know be monkey( i hope u've updated ur pidgin english)

you have a LIFE with or without him wink
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by Jesqueen(f): 1:16am On Jun 06, 2007
@salsera

Yea i understand your words.thax 4ur advice
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by Cyclone5(m): 1:18am On Jun 06, 2007
Please beware of haridans bearing 'good' advice.

Just talk to your guy, if he has done anything that has made you uncomfortable. Its natural to be suspicious but that doesnt mean anything is going on. Just be upfront and keep the communication channels open.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by OgaMadam(f): 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2007
salsera, word.

cyclone not all men are transparent, hence we have the right to follow our suspicions.

jes[/b]queen you said

[b]but how am i supposed to know whether the family accept me or not?i don't even have the chance to get close to them

girl this is serious.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by doe: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2007
If u are Chinese, then my mama is from Mars. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by BlkDiamond(f): 8:01pm On Jun 06, 2007
i think he is gonna dump u for telling u not to push him, hes only using u to while away time im sry gurl but dump him b4 he dumps u.1
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by Jesqueen(f): 2:04am On Jun 07, 2007
doe:

If u are Chinese, then my mama is from Mars. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ah ah,thatz not funny! ! for what u said that?
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by VIC4U: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2007
just watch ur steps and use ur brain.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by deor03(m): 11:08am On Jun 08, 2007
@ Jesqueen

werin dey. why you kon dey play play odede wey dey here say you be chinco. i fit trace ur IP address to make you sabi say i sabi the lungu wey you dey write from

anyway sha i hail you cos you don create thread of about 4 pages of reply.

take am easy oh  later, tongue
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by Jesqueen(f): 1:54am On Jun 09, 2007
deor03:

@ Jesqueen

werin dey. why you kon dey play play odede wey dey here say you be chinco. i fit trace your IP address to make you sabi say i sabi the lungu wey you dey write from

anyway sha i hail you because you don create thread of about 4 pages of reply.

take am easy oh later, tongue

if i understand it right,do u mean that u dont think that im a chinese according to my IP address?
i dont know whether u wrote it in this way on purpose or what.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by ccaramel(f): 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2007
you really dont sound chinese??
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by ccaramel(f): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2007
you really dont sound chinese. .
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by Jesqueen(f): 4:44am On Jun 11, 2007
@ ccaramel

hey girl,is that ur pic in ur profile?i mean,u r HOT lol
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by ccaramel(f): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2007
checked you out on myspace,
Nice profile, I think you are so into this Nigerian guy. lol
You have Nigerian songs on you music player, cute
I hope the relationship works out cos you guys look tite together,
Anyway what part of Canada are you coming to? Im in toronto
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by Jesqueen(f): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2007
@ccaramel

THAX lol
         im going to Toronto oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, ~~~~~ grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by edatika(m): 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2007
i've enjoyed the thread so far,
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by Jesqueen(f): 4:39am On Jun 14, 2007
edatika:

i've enjoyed the thread so far,

All i have to do now is to wait n see n do my own thing,cool off him a little bit
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by AloyEmeka9: 9:26am On Jun 04, 2009

Dating A Nigerian Guy: Should I Keep It On? Help Me Please

Hey y'all, I'm a Chinese girl,and i'm dating a Nigerian guy, he came to china for his family business and we stayed together over 2yrs,but i don't know whether there is any good future in the relationship or not,see he's a foreigner to me,so he sure will go back to his country someday.Actually i heard lot bad things about Nigerian guys who have business in china(Sorry to say it),either they dump their girls when they go back to Nigeria or play with them, So please, help me, I'm so confused about the relationship, what can I do?
Whats up with your date now?
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by samparian(m): 1:00am On Jun 05, 2009
@jesqueen
you're english is too good for a Chinese.
I've lived in China for over 2 years and i know lots Nigerian guys who are married to Chinese girls. many are not married and yet they have babies.
Almost all of the chinese girls dating/married to Nigerians have never been to naija.
The truth is that for him to go out with you for two years till date and has not made a commitment means either of this two things:
1. He's a broke ass or still trying to make ends meet

2. He has plans to go home and marry a good looking naija babe with nicely shaped ass and full boobs(unlike chinese girls) grin
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by Jesqueen(f): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2009
wow,seriously , i never thought that there 's still sum ppl out there would pay attention to the topic which i posted 2yrs ago, WOW!!!

Well here's sum updates, we broke up at the beginning of 2008, he went back home and as far as i know he married with a nigerian gal few months ago this yr,

samparian:

@jesqueen
you're english is too good for a Chinese.

2. He has plans to go home and marry a good looking naija babe with nicely shaped ass and full boobs(unlike chinese girls) grin

Yo man ,not all the chinese chicks have no shapes , PERIOD, u just never met one when u were here,
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by Jesqueen(f): 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2009
@OgaMadam

Hey girl, u r in toronto right?we should meet up when im there wink
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by dejiariyo: 3:30am On Jun 19, 2009
jesqueen, why do chinnese ladies make funny noise when they having sex, are they really good insinging?
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by Jesqueen(f): 6:03am On Jun 19, 2009
dejiariyo:

jesqueen, why do chinnese ladies make funny noise when they having sex, are they really good insinging?

What a funny question, !! I am a chinese but i cant represent all the chinese chicks,.how do i even know what kind of noise do those chinese ladies make when they are having sex?You shoulda go ask each of them, funny
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by Shentz(f): 9:23am On Jun 19, 2009
Are you and that guy still together?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emir Of Bahrain With His Robot Bodyguard / Conflicting Police, DSS Reports On Agom Adara's Killers In Kaduna / What Is The Significance Of Your Tribe Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.