Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,460 members, 7,947,854 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 09:55 AM

Dating A Nigerian Guy In China - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Dating A Nigerian Guy In China (11530 Views)

Nigerian guy in love with Polish lady / Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China / Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by Jesqueen(f): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2009
@Shentz

Jesqueen:

wow,seriously , i never thought that there 's still sum ppl out there would pay attention to the topic which i posted 2yrs ago, WOW!!!

Well here's sum updates, we broke up at the beginning of 2008, he went back home and as far as i know he married with a nigerian gal few months ago this yr,

Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by Cactus(m): 2:49am On Jun 23, 2009
您好吗?

对不起我写中文写的不好。

我喜欢跟你谈话。 现在我在中国。 gixroq@gmail.com

我希望能和您保持联系

我也是尼日利亚人可是以前我有一个中国女朋友。

just to tell you what happened and how things ended. It is kind of interesting actually

祝您今天快乐
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by IKEYMAN1: 10:54am On Jun 23, 2009
chie
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by Shentz(f): 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2009
Thanks for the update and you still come online, this is not meant to come across rude or anything just ask alot of questions grin
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2009
@ Jasqueen?

ni shi zhongwen nu ma? ni de yingwen hen hao,  loolz,  ni zai nali? jinada/zhonggou?

wo ye niriliya ren, wo xihuan zhongguo; wo xuesheng!! D,

rensin nin hen gaoxing!!

bye bye  grin
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by austinbiz: 2:26am On Nov 08, 2009
I AM AUSTIN FROM NIGERIA, 30 YEARS AND I REALLY LOVE TO MEET

A LADY THAT BASE IN OVERSEA AND WHO IS SINCERE IN MIND. IF

INTERESTED SHE CAN CONTACT ME ON MY MOBILE:+2348055968422 OR

EMAIL: omoaugustine@yahoo.com
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by mccloud224(m): 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2009
I AM AUSTIN FROM NIGERIA, 30 YEARS AND I REALLY LOVE TO MEET

A LADY THAT BASE IN OVERSEA AND WHO IS SINCERE IN MIND. IF

INTERESTED SHE CAN CONTACT ME ON MY MOBILE:+2348055968422 OR

EMAIL: omoaugustine@yahoo.com

Hmmm

Na wa ooo.Wetin relate hooking up with the topic at hand?

Our peeps sef. grin
Re: Dating A Nigerian Guy In China by mediatrix8(f): 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2010
Shocking to know this thing OMG, the poster of this thread isn't a Chinese lol.I am sure about that.I have been teaching English to Chinese in China for almost 5 years now and I don't think a Chinese lady can create such writing style as that, though I know they are really grammatically conscious but then you can still see their Chinese styles and ways of Writing. .I wish I have seen her post earlier.Anyway, Her problem is true,I can see that! She just don't wanna reveal her identity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Significance Of Your Tribe Name / Your Eulogising Name (ORIKI) / Arochukwu Disobedience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.