Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,905 members, 7,872,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note (94743 Views)

Virat Kohli And Anushka Sharma Wedding Photos / Johnny Creed, Singer Commits Suicide In Enugu (Photo) / HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Angelfrost(m): 10:32am On Jan 26, 2020
Viking007:
Nigerians are just cowards. We too dey fear. Forget it, if death was easy alot of Nigerians would have committed suicide. Do a census just on Nairaland for the number of Nigerians that have ever considered suicide. The stats will shock you.

True that!! Very True... A nation of gullible cowards!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:32am On Jan 26, 2020
nograv:
Why is the death of an Indian of interest to me??

The same people who treat our people worse than dogs..

Mtcheww Nigerians and inferiority complex.. sha

Yes, they kill our brothers, but let's pardon and forgive them. I have been personally affected by their acts but chose to move on.

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Sundaycomputer: 10:33am On Jan 26, 2020
This is what kill her

1 Share

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Eagleboney(m): 10:33am On Jan 26, 2020
gbagyiza:

Who told u that Nigerians don't commit suicide, in fact, most of Nigerians r already dead but living. Nigerians they fear death, the reason they prefer to live depressed but a life.
I didn't say Nigerians don't commit suicide, i said suicide is rare here unlike developed countries

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Sluacoast(m): 10:33am On Jan 26, 2020
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
If anyone has the right to commit suicide in this life, it's Kim Kadhashian... Yet she didn't.

There is no such thing as bad publicity.
Is it because she's diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by nograv: 10:34am On Jan 26, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

Yes, they kill our brothers, but let's pardon and forgive them. I have been personally affected by their acts but chose to move on.

You are better person than me my sister. But you are right one should learn to forgive..

Thank you for your good message on a sunday. God bless you.. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Viking007(m): 10:34am On Jan 26, 2020
happy200:
I 've been looking for a way to carry it out since from Adam.
embarassed
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Bombastically00(m): 10:40am On Jan 26, 2020
I see some people posting shit...i think some people never experience "depression"....The only thing they think about Is committing suicide...its d only option for them at that moment..

2 Likes

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Eagleboney(m): 10:42am On Jan 26, 2020
onwuakpachris:
this life sef...more useless than d "p" in psychology...u think ur problem is money..great looks and fame..just wait till u have them all..only then will u realize that life's so useless..ask..Marilyn Monroe..Amy whinehouse..the great Elvis Presley.. john lennon..Michael jackson..Whitney Houston..Eminem..demi lovato..Avicii..the prince...christina bobbi brown..mac miller..e.t.c.d list is just endless..all stinkingly rich nd famous but depressed souls.. so only ignorant fellows still asks why a rich nd famous person commited suicide..
U are right but some of them see it as an act of bravery
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:42am On Jan 26, 2020
daHcKR:

What if she made the decision due to an event probably leading to the loss of these things you mentioned. The loss of something once gained leads to unexplainable decisions made.

Though, my respect to every Nigerians no matter the shit storm we have been through.. Our 'mi o le wa Ku' always stands...

I'm telling you. It's not worth it. Even if it's just the weird feeling that creeps in with the haves when all is present and the going is good. Because it's shocking, people still feel down, depressed and suicidal when they have everything good.
Then even when things go wrong, I know God is there and exists. He works in ways we cannot see. He will make a way where there seems to be no way.
No matter how SCaRy life gets, just hold on
As life dey beat ki, kpa, Gbos me. I just stay one place dey tellam, yes ma, yes sir. Tell Devil say, I'm not going Anywhere. With the GRACE of God, . It would be difficult to preach this to an unbeliever who doesn't have the presence of the Holy Spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:45am On Jan 26, 2020
nograv:

You are better person than me my sister. But you are right one should learn to forgive..

Thank you for your good message on a sunday. God bless you.. smiley

God bless you and your family too.
HaPpySunDay, my brother cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Loveknitting: 10:45am On Jan 26, 2020
Lynx001:
y she no go commit suicide. when indian movies be lyk. sejal why have you not washed plates. Answer me nw.
mother:answer ur father why have you not washed them. before she will reply. sejal you have lost ur respect. Are out of ur mind. Nw grandma and i want to knw why you have not washed plate. Krida her small cousin will nw run upstairs. Aunty,aunty. Sejal has not told all of us y she has not washed plates. Sejal tell us Nw. Am ur aunty. Before sejal go open mouth neighbours don show. We 2 want to knw. as them dey talk na so their head go dey shake like agama lizard. Mtcheew. kill urself abeg.

You're mad

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by PETUK(m): 10:47am On Jan 26, 2020
Reichel99:
There is more to life than the things you listed.What about

1. Lack of Love

2. Lack of Companionship

3. Drug addiction issues.

4. Lack of fulfilment.

1. Lack of love: to hell with love I dey street
2. Lack of Companionship: When i have phone and data? Come on man.
3. Drug addiction? Weed is life.
4. Lack of fulfilment: Hmmmmmm when i have money?

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:48am On Jan 26, 2020
edem10:
Beautiful girl just gone like that.. so pathetic... I will say and keep saying that suicide is not an antidote to depression. Open up to someone.. ease your burden. Life is no Nintendo game.

I've been a worldly person. I discovered God is the answer. That thing in the person you would actually open up to guide you is actually from God's SouRCe.

2 Likes

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Eagleboney(m): 10:52am On Jan 26, 2020
Lynx001:
y she no go commit suicide. when indian movies be lyk. sejal why have you not washed plates. Answer me nw.
mother:answer ur father why have you not washed them. before she will reply. sejal you have lost ur respect. Are out of ur mind. Nw grandma and i want to knw why you have not washed plate. Krida her small cousin will nw run upstairs. Aunty,aunty. Sejal has not told all of us y she has not washed plates. Sejal tell us Nw. Am ur aunty. Before sejal go open mouth neighbours don show. We 2 want to knw. as them dey talk na so their head go dey shake like agama lizard. Mtcheew. kill urself abeg.
Whats ur point now,that she killed herself becos of how Indian movies are displayed

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:04am On Jan 26, 2020
PETUK:

1. Lack of love: to hell with love I dey street
2. Lack of Companionship: When i have phone and data? Come on man.
3. Drug addiction? Weed is life.
4. Lack of fulfilment: Hmmmmmm when i have money?

"Love " is a bRoad, vague, and ambiguous word. Depends on context.

What if one can't afford phone and data?
When I cannot afford internet, I simply reflect on God's Word and read the bible.
He is there, but takes time to do everything. The key is Patience.
Remember that slowGeeky friend who takes time to do everything but always delivers in the end?

Brother, I discovered weed is light and we can even cope without it. But here's ComPRomise or AveRaGes, I'm Glad you stuck to natural, since some people take it overboard. So I won't out rightly bash or condemn it.

No matter how bad things are, every human being has a sense of fulfilment. God put it in us. We were created for a purpose.
People get it wrong saying, "what I want to do with my life". It's wrong. It's actually, "What God wants us to do with our lives".

The Bible says, cursed is the one who places his trust in man. I've been around the world and seen it all. Been very stubborn. For me to get to this, you have to Believe. Man Can Disappoint but God Cant. Even as things seem to go Downhill.

Let there be Peace On earth

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 26, 2020
My mother in law said to me “Never allow anyone to talk down to you in life”

It’s sad that she choose this route only salvation can give you hope in the desserts of life

A lot of people may not like you or even threaten your life but the best revenge is an honorable life

My thoughts and prayers with her family

Quality friends are everything

3 Likes

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:07am On Jan 26, 2020
Viking007:
Nigerians are just cowards. We too dey fear. Forget it, if death was easy alot of Nigerians would have committed suicide. Do a census just on Nairaland for the number of Nigerians that have ever considered suicide. The stats will shock you.
even if it was just a pill, I won't take it.

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by PETUK(m): 11:11am On Jan 26, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

"Love " is a bRoad, vague, and ambiguous word. Depends on context.

What if one can't afford phone and data?
When I cannot afford internet, I simply reflect on God's Word and read the bible.
He is there, but takes time to do everything. The key is Patience.
Remember that slowGeeky friend who takes time to do everything but always delivers in the end?

Brother, I discovered weed is light and we can even cope without it. But here's ComPRomise or AveRaGes, I'm Glad you stuck to natural, since some people take it overboard. So I won't out rightly bash or condemn it.

No matter how bad things are, every human being has a sense of fulfilment. God put it in us. We were created for a purpose.
People get it wrong saying, "what I want to do with my life". It's wrong. It's actually, "What God wants us to do with our lives".

The Bible says, cursed is the one who places his trust in man. I've been around the world and seen it all. Been very stubborn. For me to get to this, you have to Believe. Man Can Disappoint but God Cant. Even as things seem to go Downhill.

Let there be Peace On earth
I was actually quoting someone who said that lack of love can make one commit suicide, lack of fulfilment can make someone commits suicide, lack of Companionship can make someone commits suicide, drugs addiction can make someone commits suicide

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:13am On Jan 26, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Suicide reach that side too? No matter what it is, taking your life is not the answer to that terrible situation you found yourself

That's what I'm saying. As terrible as life is. It doesn't just cut the Cake to end it.

Family have abandoned me. Hunger. My ChildRen taken away. I'm the only one gusting in the wind.
But I'm still here.
I won't even say no hope for tomorrow, because when or once there is life there is hope. As far as you are breathing, God is not done with you.

We have no idea how we created ourselves. Same way and likewise, we owe our existence to our creator. This is basic ReSPeCt.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by edem10(m): 11:13am On Jan 26, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

I've been a worldly person. I discovered God is the answer. That thing in the person you would actually open up to guide you is actually from God's SouRCe.
What if the person is a psychologist and also an atheist -Obviously he/she had acquired his knowledge through LEARNING. If the victim is religiously fanatical, would he/she rather die than open up to the expert whose capable of diagnosing and possibly render help to him/her?

2 Likes

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:16am On Jan 26, 2020
Neoteny:

Most people in advanced countries don't commit suicide because of material hardship.

Psychological illness, relationship woes, malaise, depression...

But they are always telling other people they are mad when you don't fit into their system. How far? Especially when you are poor and black and make a mistake in your utterances (I supposedly mean for a reasonably educated person at that), even though you are rather calm. MaDness don set for you.
I knew knew knew they are the ones who are insane and dying in need of help. That's why they are very quick to refer to others as that. Just as one who is always quick to throw insults shows the poor state of their mind.

2 Likes

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Horus(m): 11:25am On Jan 26, 2020
Suicide Is the most foolish thing a person can ever do. Look at the millions of people who are suffering more than you: What is it that you are hankering for in life? Are you hankering for love? Attention? Money? Pleasure? What is it that you are hankering? These hankerings are boiling desires, and they are creating this foolish idea inside you to commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:28am On Jan 26, 2020
irunoko:
no! That's a myth.the real reason is

DEPRESSION

Depression is not a respecter of beauty, social status, wealth or fame.it can happen to anybody.

Let's be more loving, empathetic and understanding towards our friends, neighbors, colleagues and family members.people are going through a lot .if you cannot offer money or solution to a person's problems, the least you can do is to be kind.there are too many foul mouthed people at work, home, church and social media forming savage when they're actually broken people without realising that it's not everyone that has emotional stamina

mine is two opposites. When i wake up from sleep my emotional stamina is down sometimes. The work of Satan. That's why I go to bed and wake up with prayers. The Devil attacks people most at their vulnerable hour. Which is, When they are alone and asleep. Most importantly, an idle mind is the devil's workshop.

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Neoteny(m): 11:31am On Jan 26, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

But they are always telling other people they are mad when you don't fit into their system. How far? Especially when you are poor and black and make a mistake in your utterances (I supposedly mean for a reasonably educated person at that), even though you are rather calm. MaDness don set for you.
I knew knew knew they are the ones who are insane and dying in need of help. That's why they are very quick to refer to others as that. Just as one who is always quick to throw insults shows the poor state of their mind.

Er.......yes, i guess.
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Juliuspro: 11:32am On Jan 26, 2020
William5432:

Money, Fame and Appearance are not factors of consideration when it comes to suicide.

Suicide is "Emotional".
Na true
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:33am On Jan 26, 2020
Horus:
Suicide Is the most foolish thing a person can ever do. Look at the millions of people who are suffering more than you: What is it that you are hankering for in life? Are you hankering for love? Attention? Money? Pleasure? What is it that you are hankering? These hankerings are boiling desires, and they are creating this foolish idea inside you to commit suicide

I always look at myself. Things are not so Rosy now, but I had the opportunity to travel abroad. I was so fortunate that my parents could pay for i and my siblings tuition here. We didn't have to school and work. The good is always more than the bad. Whenever such thoughts come to me, I say get behind me satan. I think of my brothers and sisters at home in nigeria who May not have been half as lucky as me and my siblings. Many die in the Mediterranean Sea in the means to travel for GReenerPastures. My heart bleeds for them. Everyday I think of them. Every night I dream of them. I promise to make them proud in my sojourn in the foreign land.

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by victorian(f): 11:34am On Jan 26, 2020
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
If anyone has the right to commit suicide in this life, it's Kim Kadhashian... Yet she didn't.

There is no such thing as bad publicity.

You are so right .
Kim is tough no matter what she went through in life, romantically and publicly but shes still waxing stronger and going nowhere.
I love her resilient spirit.

Dont ever give up on yourself no matter what!

I have gone through hell and back! Nothing and no one can make me kill myself God forbid. The least i will do is cry, wipe my tears and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:40am On Jan 26, 2020
edem10:
What if the person is a psychologist and also an atheist -Obviously he/she had acquired his knowledge through LEARNING. If the victim is religiously fanatical, would he/she rather die than open up to the expert whose capable of diagnosing and possibly render help to him/her?

I can open up to a worldly psychologist as religious as I am. Remember God says not to judge.
I only meant that God is the source of everything good. So its that good nature in man which God has bestowed on us that would make the psychologist want to save lives in the first place.

You are misunderstanding me. Im not saying the doctor must be a christian and i do not encourage religious fanatism. My major concern is pointing out that everything in life All boils down to reconnecting with our creator. What he/she's doing is good as a psychologist and I believe in professionalism. But don't you think it would be a feather on the hat and icing on the cake if we add God to it?
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by ledamola(m): 11:41am On Jan 26, 2020
This guy done injure me ☺
[1quote author=Lynx001 post=86113556] y she no go commit suicide. when indian movies be lyk. sejal why have you not washed plates. Answer me nw.
mother:answer ur father why have you not washed them. before she will reply. sejal you have lost ur respect. Are out of ur mind. Nw grandma and i want to knw why you have not washed plate. Krida her small cousin will nw run upstairs. Aunty,aunty. Sejal has not told all of us y she has not washed plates. Sejal tell us Nw. Am ur aunty. Before sejal go open mouth neighbours don show. We 2 want to knw. as them dey talk na so their head go dey shake like agama lizard. Mtcheew. kill urself abeg.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by midnighter(f): 11:45am On Jan 26, 2020
Lynx001:

HAHAHAHAHA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Davido’s Friends That Died Between 2017 -2021,he Was Accused Of Killing No.3 / Boy Alinco Celebrates His 53rd Birthday (Photos) / Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.