Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,903 members, 7,872,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note (94742 Views)

Virat Kohli And Anushka Sharma Wedding Photos / Johnny Creed, Singer Commits Suicide In Enugu (Photo) / HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Eagleboney(m): 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
kay29000:

So all the millions of Nigerians that have not committed suicide, what are they adding to the world?
All the white people that have committed suicide ,what does the world gain from their death
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Eagleboney(m): 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
bluefilm:

Yes, she get am for money, for fame and for beauty.

But for sense, she no get at all...

Depression is a strong factor bro,and she got soft hearts, that why most people can't bear breakups
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by tiredoflife(m): 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
Eagleboney:
Money : she get am
fame : she get am
beautiful looks: she get am
whats her reason for committing suicide now,this type of suicide report dey tire me,That why I salute Nigerians, upon all the hardships suicide is rare here, unlike peaceful and rich countries like Japan and co who have more suicide rate than Nigeria,
RIP to the dead though

How do u know she has money
Acting doesnt mean u will be rich
Stop the assumption

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by djoe21(m): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
onwuakpachris:
this life sef...more useless than d "p" in psychology...u think ur problem is money..great looks and fame..just wait till u have them all..only then will u realize that life's so useless..ask..Marilyn Monroe..Amy winehouse..the great Elvis Presley.. john lennon..Michael jackson..Whitney Houston..Eminem..demi lovato..Avicii..the prince...christina bobbi brown..mac miller..e.t.c. d list is just endless..all stinkingly rich nd famous but depressed souls.. so only ignorant fellows still asks why a rich nd famous person commited suicide..

According to the catholic bishop and doctor of the church, St. Augustine, your soul doesn't rest until it rest in God. This is very true.

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by tuzle(m): 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
onwuakpachris:
see man..Eminem has been one depressed soul all his life..dude has attempted suicide by cutting his veins or by drug overdose several times but survived..he has "bipolar disorder"..he's been in and out of drug rehabilitation nd police detention (addicted to Valium..vicodin and a cocktail of other drugs)had a terrible childhood..raped severally by his step dad.. d only woman he loved left him..listen carefully to his lyrics..it tells d story of a broken man and c'mon man..google up d dude's life..that's what google is for... getting to know things u don't
i only asked because most of the people u listed there are dead except eminem
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Eagleboney(m): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
tiredoflife:

How do u know she has money
Acting doesnt mean u will be rich
Stop the assumption
probably she is not poor,poverty is not the cause of her death ,it is either depression
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by seguno2: 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
Eagleboney:
Absolutely yes

Yes without giving it?
Who do you think that you are fooling

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by onwuakpachris(m): 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
tuzle:
i only asked because most of the people u listed there are dead except eminem
alright bro..I get...shalom
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Codes151(m): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
I hate seeing nonsense
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by todugo(m): 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
Not all cases of suicide are actually true, some Are murdered in the name of suicide as a cover up, I believe cases of suicide should be investigated painstaking to actually know cause of death
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by alphaNomega: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
What if it's a murder made to look like a suicide?

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

How does Kim have a right to sucide?.. Because of a leaked sex tape?... Does that give her the prerogative to take her life?.. Is that the worst that has happened in this life?
wait Kim has a leaked sex tape.. wow.. e dey xvid eo, make I go check
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

How does Kim have a right to sucide?.. Because of a leaked sex tape?... Does that give her the prerogative to take her life?.. Is that the worst that has happened in this life?
she has a leaked sex tape, wow never knew about it.. is it on xvid.. make I go check am
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
my guess is she got raped.. you know those lots rape their girls alot
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by GODGEOUS29(m): 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
feel bad when I see young people committing suicide ...she knows better but no justifiable reason to take her life....

may her soul rest in peace
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by gforce5: 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
So, all the daily news we get of people committing suicide in Lagos, Ogun, Owerri, Ibadan, Abuja etc. Please, tell me which country are these reports coming from? The level of ignorance in this forum is astonishing. I am dumbfounded by the comment here.
Eagleboney:
Money : she get am
fame : she get am
beautiful looks: she get am
whats her reason for committing suicide now,this type of suicide report dey tire me,That why I salute Nigerians, upon all the hardships suicide is rare here, unlike peaceful and rich countries like Japan and co who have more suicide rate than Nigeria,
RIP to the dead though
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Analysiscorner: 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
Viking007:
Nigerians are just cowards. We too dey fear. Forget it, if death was easy alot of Nigerians would have committed suicide. Do a census just on Nairaland for the number of Nigerians that have ever considered suicide. The stats will shock you.
What are you trying to inspire?
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Eagleboney(m): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
gforce5:
So, all the daily news we get of people committing suicide in Lagos, Ogun, Owerri, Ibadan, Abuja etc. Please, tell me which country are these reports coming from? The level of ignorance in this forum is astonishing. I am dumbfounded by the comment here.
Oga read well before you ignorantly quote me ,I said it is rare
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Eagleboney(m): 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
gforce5:
or you can get someone to read it for you
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Eagleboney(m): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
seguno2:

Yes without giving it?
Who do you think that you are fooling
Am not try'na inspire you or fool you ,but go and do research and see the high rate of suicide in japan
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Godwin2am(m): 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
jesus Christ is love....i overcome every spirit of depression and suicide in Jesus name
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Alexpetra: 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
Daniel058:
SINCE I start to dey chop Onion, I don dey control Depression oo

ONION DEY PAWAFUL ,E HEALTH BENEFIT TOO MANY OOO....

NOW AM HAPPY THAT SOMEONE WILL GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HEALTH BENEFIT OF ONIONS.

GOOGLE IT BIKO, infact e be like say e dey Make me look younger grin grin ..
ONION wey u don chop never reach the one that girl wey commit suicide don chop.
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by olisaEze(m): 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lynx001:
y she no go commit suicide. when indian movies be lyk. sejal why have you not washed plates. Answer me nw.
mother:answer ur father why have you not washed them. before she will reply. sejal you have lost ur respect. Are out of ur mind. Nw grandma and i want to knw why you have not washed plate. Krida her small cousin will nw run upstairs. Aunty,aunty. Sejal has not told all of us y she has not washed plates. Sejal tell us Nw. Am ur aunty. Before sejal go open mouth neighbours don show. We 2 want to knw. as them dey talk na so their head go dey shake like agama lizard. Mtcheew. kill urself abeg.

Zeeworld don finish you! cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Lynx001: 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
JeffreyD1:

You forgot to add that before she go answer e fit be after 2weeks cheesy
mad ooo
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by virago(f): 10:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
If anyone has the right to commit suicide in this life, it's Kim Kadhashian... Yet she didn't.

There is no such thing as bad publicity.

Why do you think Kim ought to commit suicide is it because of her sex tape ? The sex tape was planned
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by showafrica(m): 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lynx001:
y she no go commit suicide. when indian movies be lyk. sejal why have you not washed plates. Answer me nw.
mother:answer ur father why have you not washed them. before she will reply. sejal you have lost ur respect. Are out of ur mind. Nw grandma and i want to knw why you have not washed plate. Krida her small cousin will nw run upstairs. Aunty,aunty. Sejal has not told all of us y she has not washed plates. Sejal tell us Nw. Am ur aunty. Before sejal go open mouth neighbours don show. We 2 want to knw. as them dey talk na so their head go dey shake like agama lizard. Mtcheew. kill urself abeg.

Lol, and the camera go dey go on slow motion... B4 u know it 30 mins don pass
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Daniel058(m): 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Alexpetra:
ONION wey u don chop never reach the one that girl wey commit suicide don chop.
shocked
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Lynx001: 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
showafrica:

Lol, and the camera go dey go on slow motion... B4 u know it 30 mins don pass
exactly. U sabi am
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by seguno2: 1:15am On Jan 27, 2020
Eagleboney:
Am not try'na inspire you or fool you ,but go and do research and see the high rate of suicide in japan

I thought you said you have the statistics on Nigeria’s suicide rate?

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by ba2remagaji: 1:33am On Jan 27, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Davido’s Friends That Died Between 2017 -2021,he Was Accused Of Killing No.3 / Boy Alinco Celebrates His 53rd Birthday (Photos) / Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.