Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,973 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:14 AM

Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note (94764 Views)

Virat Kohli And Anushka Sharma Wedding Photos / Johnny Creed, Singer Commits Suicide In Enugu (Photo) / HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kalixx:

How do you know she has money?

Who told u?
lol who told you?

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by omohlexy: 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
What a waste of kpekus
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by playapayaski: 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
midnighter:

You have a point but too much introspection without other perspectives can also be bad.

Sometimes one gets so embroiled and tangled up in ones own thoughts that his own way seems like the only right one, when in reality there are other ways to handle the problem.

"Perceptions" can and should be changed, especially if the person is mentally ill and is experiencing sensations that are not rooted in any kind of objective reality.

Some people need help to get out of whatever mental pothole they get stuck in.

So true.. Very true, wise words..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Farki: 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
omohlexy:
What a waste of kpekus

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by irunoko(m): 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Isn't the reason obvious..?! She had no respect/value for life and decided she was better off dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by pacespot(m): 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
Reichel99:
There is more to life than the things you listed.What about

1. Lack of Love

2. Lack of Companionship

3. Drug addiction issues.

4. Lack of fulfilment.

That is why the best advice you can give someone is self-love. Find your happiness within, stop depending on others for happiness. Even if they did, it would just be a complement to the happiness you have found within you. This age of social media and internet has blindfolded many into believing that all is well and rosy with people they see in the media, so they envy those people and crave such lives for themselves, but once those fantasies are not becoming the realities (which are not even real about those people in the media), they crumbled into depression, and the result as often the case is suicide. This is why narcissism isn't that bad a trait as many believe.
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Daniel058(m): 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
mekuso89:
Hia!! Onion still dey learn work , try garlic
abioooo grin

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by bluefilm: 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
Eagleboney:
Money : she get am
fame : she get am
beautiful looks: she get am
whats her reason for committing suicide now,this type of suicide report dey tire me,That why I salute Nigerians, upon all the hardships suicide is rare here, unlike peaceful and rich countries like Japan and co who have more suicide rate than Nigeria,
RIP to the dead though

Yes, she get am for money, for fame and for beauty.

But for sense, she no get at all...
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by kay29000(m): 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
Eagleboney:
whats her reason for committing suicide now,this type of suicide report dey tire me,That why I salute Nigerians, upon all the hardships suicide is rare here, unlike peaceful and rich countries like Japan and co who have more suicide rate than Nigeria,
RIP to the dead though

So all the millions of Nigerians that have not committed suicide, what are they adding to the world?

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by ThatFairGuy: 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
This reminds me of my love on waplog then in 2011/12, Luscious Rema Sharma kiss . Memories
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by tuzle(m): 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
onwuakpachris:
this life sef...more useless than d "p" in psychology...u think ur problem is money..great looks and fame..just wait till u have them all..only then will u realize that life's so useless..ask..Marilyn Monroe..Amy winehouse..the great Elvis Presley.. john lennon..Michael jackson..Whitney Houston..Eminem..demi lovato..Avicii..the prince...christina bobbi brown..mac miller..e.t.c. d list is just endless..all stinkingly rich nd famous but depressed souls.. so only ignorant fellows still asks why a rich nd famous person commited suicide..
why is Eminem name listed there, did he commit suicide or is he dead because I am not understanding

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Kaychiz: 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lynx001:
y she no go commit suicide. when indian movies be lyk. sejal why have you not washed plates. Answer me nw.
mother:answer ur father why have you not washed them. before she will reply. sejal you have lost ur respect. Are out of ur mind. Nw grandma and i want to knw why you have not washed plate. Krida her small cousin will nw run upstairs. Aunty,aunty. Sejal has not told all of us y she has not washed plates. Sejal tell us Nw. Am ur aunty. Before sejal go open mouth neighbours don show. We 2 want to knw. as them dey talk na so their head go dey shake like agama lizard. Mtcheew. kill urself abeg.

You are wicked o

2 Likes

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by seguno2: 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
Eagleboney:
RIP to the dead though

Do we keep records for cause of death?
Have you seen our statistics on this

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by hkidola00(m): 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
Reichel99:
There is more to life than the things you listed.What about

1. Lack of Love

2. Lack of Companionship

3. Drug addiction issues.

4. Lack of fulfilment.
i hope d last one won't kill me, I'm an aspiring footballer, d dream is dying everyday
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by midnighter(f): 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
playapayaski:

So true.. Very true, wise words..

Thanks
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by madgoat(m): 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lynx001:
y she no go commit suicide. when indian movies be lyk. sejal why have you not washed plates. Answer me nw.
mother:answer ur father why have you not washed them. before she will reply. sejal you have lost ur respect. Are out of ur mind. Nw grandma and i want to knw why you have not washed plate. Krida her small cousin will nw run upstairs. Aunty,aunty. Sejal has not told all of us y she has not washed plates. Sejal tell us Nw. Am ur aunty. Before sejal go open mouth neighbours don show. We 2 want to knw. as them dey talk na so their head go dey shake like agama lizard. Mtcheew. kill urself abeg.

I swear its enough to even make we the audience commit suicide grin
Then fit use 1hour act one useless scene grin
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by alizma: 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
Eagleboney:
RIP to the dead though
Who told you she get money, abi who told you money and fame give happiness?
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by harrend(m): 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
William5432:

Money, Fame and Appearance are not factors of consideration when it comes to suicide.

Suicide is "Emotional".
i use wonder why most people come up with all these kind of blaming talks on people who commits sucide.. After several researches i've found that no body understands all the processes involved in commiting sucide except he has had simillar felling or is a strong (psychologist or philosopher)..with all sincereity, no mentally sound person commits sucide, no body should be blamed for doing it because it is never done by the concious self..the only thing that should be said of the fellow is that he does not have a strong and persistence mind, and of course, ability to withstand problems differs in human.
So in conclusion only by experience does one fully understands the processes of sucide. Never in this world will i believe if someone had told me that something like depression that could lead to uncontrollable sucidal thoughts exists.although i use to read them in the bible and other books that we should mind the way we think but i never knew it has a really bad effect.

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by haleymoon: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
Suicide can range from several factors, such a magnificent edifice of beauty wasted whereas there are a lot of people she is living their dreams and she just out of the blue decided to end it all without much consideration that this is the only way out. Its such a pity that she left.
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by authority2006(m): 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jabioro:
Beautiful with a dull brain .. nothing is expected out empty skull..
MrBrownJay1:
Isn't the reason obvious..?! She had no respect/value for life and decided she was better off dead.
Really! Depression is real. Having someone to talk to is essential.

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by iammozeez(m): 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lynx001:

���
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by onwuakpachris(m): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
tuzle:
why is Eminem name listed there, did he commit suicide or is he dead because I am not understanding
see man..Eminem has been one depressed soul all his life..dude has attempted suicide both by slitting his wrists and by drug overdose several times but survived..he has "bipolar disorder"..he's been in and out of drug rehabilitation nd police detention (addicted to Valium..vicodin and a cocktail of other drugs)had a terrible childhood..raped severally by his step dad.. d only woman he loved left him..listen carefully to his lyrics..it tells d story of a broken man and c'mon man..google up d dude's life..that's what google is for... getting to know things u don't

1 Like

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by bewla(m): 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
mezarddinny:
indians and suicide tho.

probably blackmail
Na we black get bad name pass why not white mail
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by chigoizie7(m): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
I want to be so rich, rich in the sense that I can afford anything I want.

But I do not want to ever be famous or popular.

I still want to be able to walk on the streets without anyone disturbing me. I still want to be able to hang around my streets and then sit in a local bar with friends and chat or discus without people looking at me somehow, without my privacy being invaded.
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by MickzyDonald: 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
She for lemme bang her before committing suicide nah �

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by efighter: 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
Good radiance to bad rubbish. One less idiot to worry about. If the idiot see what Nigerians go through everyday, then she will know that she was blessed not being a Nigeria.

The devil should give her to Late General Sani Abacha to be fuccking in hell.
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Legendguru: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Oh
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
irunoko:
no! That's a myth.the real reason is

DEPRESSION

Depression is not a respecter of beauty, social status, wealth or fame.it can happen to anybody.

Let's be more loving, empathetic and understanding towards our friends, neighbors, colleagues and family members.people are going through a lot .if you cannot offer money or solution to a person's problems, the least you can do is to be kind.there are too many foul mouthed people at work, home, church and social media forming savage when they're actually broken people without realising that it's not everyone that has emotional stamina
I wish I can like this comment more than once. Well done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Eagleboney(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
alizma:

Who told you she get money, abi who told you money and fame give happiness?
Oga as an actress she earns money through acting,I know money and fame does not give happiness but they are one of the basic factors that makes people to consider suicide if it is not gotten
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by sweetrace(f): 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
We know people who are being harassed, blackmailed, insulted, lied on constantly. Yet they choose life over death. Nothing justifies suicide.
Re: Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note by Eagleboney(m): 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
seguno2:

Do we keep records for cause of death? Have you seen our statistics on this
Absolutely yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boy Alinco Celebrates His 53rd Birthday (Photos) / Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) / Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.